Author Topic: One day at a time  (Read 19088 times)

Offline BazookaJoe

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: August 4, 2014
  • Likes Given: 12
Re: One day at a time
« Reply #320 on: August 13, 2015, 09:47:00 AM »
Quote from: Pinched
Quote from: jimthins
Quote from: BazookaJoe
Early yesterday morning I was given some good and bad news.

Bad: My boss called me and told me it has a pleasure working with me and that the project I have been working on here in North Dakota was cancelled by the client.

Good: I'm going back home to an on-going project in greatest state in the U.S....my home...The Lone Star State...TEXAS!!

It's been nice to be in North Dakota for the summer since it is only now getting anywhere close to what I call hot. It hit 94 yesterday and I think Saturday is supposed to be 97 with a north wind. I know what's coming next and I'm glad I don't have to stay to face it...the brutal winter.

I'll be up here for another couple weeks while we demobilize the jobsite but I'll be looking forward to the 1400 mile trip back to my home.

Bazooka OUT!!
Sounds like to good outweighs the bad for you Bazooka. Glad to hear the news and I'm happy you get to return home!
Congrats!?!?

You should look up Traumagnet and meet up with him before you leave ND.
PM sent.

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #319 on: August 13, 2015, 09:23:00 AM »

Bad: My boss called me and told me it has a pleasure working with me and that the project I have been working on here in North Dakota was cancelled by the client.

Good: I'm going back home to an on-going project in greatest state in the U.S....my home...The Lone Star State...TEXAS!!

It's been nice to be in North Dakota for the summer since it is only now getting anywhere close to what I call hot. It hit 94 yesterday and I think Saturday is supposed to be 97 with a north wind. I know what's coming next and I'm glad I don't have to stay to face it...the brutal winter.

I'll be up here for another couple weeks while we demobilize the jobsite but I'll be looking forward to the 1400 mile trip back to my home.

Bazooka OUT!!
Sounds like to good outweighs the bad for you Bazooka. Glad to hear the news and I'm happy you get to return home!
Congrats!?!?

You should look up Traumagnet and meet up with him before you leave ND.
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline jimthins

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2014-08-04
  • Interests: Fishing, Hunting, Shooting, and Golf.
« Reply #318 on: August 13, 2015, 08:56:00 AM »

Bazooka OUT!!

Offline BazookaJoe

• Master of Quit
« Reply #317 on: August 13, 2015, 06:22:00 AM »

Bazooka OUT!!

Offline BazookaJoe

• Master of Quit
« Reply #316 on: August 04, 2015, 05:53:00 PM »
I just wanted to say thank you to those that took time out of their day to congratulate me on my first trip around the sun. I could not have done it without the brotherhood, accountability, and absolute fear of getting barraged with dick pics if I ever fucked up. Just be aware, you can keep your grundle to yourself because this is the way I live my life now...free from the chains that bound me to the nastiest slut this side of the Mississippi. I will stay forever vigilent because her wintergreen smelling ass is around each and every corner just waiting for me to acknowledge her presence. I'll keep my guns cocked, locked, and ready to rock and, if necessary, I won't hesitate to call in the posse to lynch the bitch if she gets too close.

Thanks a million y'all.

Here's to another year...

Offline Raider

• Quit Pro
  • Imma Quitter
  • Quit Date: Feb 28, 2014
  • Interests: Fishing, Camping, Kayaking, but mainly spending time with the family and friends.
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #315 on: August 04, 2015, 12:50:00 PM »
Quote from: rdad
Quote from: Dagranger
Quote from: Done4Me
Quote from: trigerhapy
Quote from: Steakbomb18
Quote from: worktowin
Quote from: Smeds
Quote from: ChristopherJ
One year! Congrats to a bad ass quitter who has helped me tremendously in my quit. Proud to be quit with you EDD.

CJ
Congrats Ryan on the 365!! Thanks for being a big part of mine, as well as other's quits!! 'clap'
Well done ! This quitter is a great example of how it is done!
Amazing. That was one helluva quit to watch this past year. Congrats Bazooka!
Well done BJ! One year of being quit like fuck and not letting all the curveballs that life throws at you become an excuse. Damn proud of you brother!
365 BAQ, congratulations!
Nice work Bazooka. Keep on leading the way.
Congrats brother! Proud to make it one year with you. Feels damn good!
Congrats for real today!
Way to be BJoe. You are so solid and have "gotten it" from day One! Congrats brother.
Only one way to describe it. Badass

Great job you are doing

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #314 on: August 04, 2015, 12:12:00 PM »
Quote from: Dagranger
One year! Congrats to a bad ass quitter who has helped me tremendously in my quit. Proud to be quit with you EDD.

CJ
Congrats Ryan on the 365!! Thanks for being a big part of mine, as well as other's quits!! 'clap'
Well done BJ! One year of being quit like fuck and not letting all the curveballs that life throws at you become an excuse. Damn proud of you brother!
Congrats for real today!
Way to be BJoe. You are so solid and have "gotten it" from day One! Congrats brother.

Offline Dagranger

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 06-27-2013
  • Interests: I used to like playing any sport. Now I like coaching any sport. Hiking, camping, biking. I work out a lot but I hate it.
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #313 on: August 03, 2015, 09:40:00 PM »

CJ
Congrats for real today!

Offline jimthins

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2014-08-04
  • Interests: Fishing, Hunting, Shooting, and Golf.
« Reply #312 on: August 03, 2015, 04:24:00 PM »

CJ

Offline Done4Me

• Epic Quitter
  • Interests: Family, Beach, Fishing, BBQ
« Reply #311 on: August 03, 2015, 04:01:00 PM »

CJ

Offline trigerhapy

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 01/05/15
  • Interests: Quit for LIFE
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #310 on: August 03, 2015, 11:36:00 AM »

CJ

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #309 on: August 03, 2015, 09:11:00 AM »

CJ
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline Steakbomb18

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 12/13/2013
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #308 on: August 03, 2015, 08:04:00 AM »

CJ
Certified Grade A Badass

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
« Reply #307 on: August 03, 2015, 07:47:00 AM »

CJ

Offline Smeds

• Master of Quit
  • The bluebird can sing, but the crow's got the soul
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #306 on: August 03, 2015, 06:54:00 AM »

CJ
My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.