Author Topic: So how's everybody's 72hrs going?  (Read 15295 times)

Offline ChristopherJ

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: Sept 17, 2014
  • Interests: Travel, music, sports, art,
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: So how's everybody's 72hrs going?
« Reply #252 on: August 19, 2015, 05:03:00 PM »
Quote from: AppleJack
Quote from: Pinched
Quote from: pab1964
Quote from: sportsfan231
Quote from: worktowin
TWO YEARS!

Dude, two years ago you started out on a journey that led you to some unexpected places. This journey hasn't been easy, but it has been very rewarding. Your life has improved on a whole lot of fronts in these 2 years, but it all started out with a decision you made to join KTC and quit something that was controlling your life.

It is an honor to quit with you today. Congratulations, and thank you for being a friend and a leader.
congrats Mike proud to quit with you
2 year's is badassery! You got this bitch by the throat, don't let go! Damn proud to be quit with you today my brother!
Congrats Mike, 2 years of rock solid Canadian quit!
Awesome! Way to go Mike!
Congrats on 2 years Mike! Proud to be quit with you EDD.

CJ
Don't be afraid.  You are not alone.

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #251 on: August 19, 2015, 10:15:00 AM »
Quote from: Pinched
TWO YEARS!

Dude, two years ago you started out on a journey that led you to some unexpected places. This journey hasn't been easy, but it has been very rewarding. Your life has improved on a whole lot of fronts in these 2 years, but it all started out with a decision you made to join KTC and quit something that was controlling your life.

It is an honor to quit with you today. Congratulations, and thank you for being a friend and a leader.
2 year's is badassery! You got this bitch by the throat, don't let go! Damn proud to be quit with you today my brother!
Awesome! Way to go Mike!
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #250 on: August 19, 2015, 10:03:00 AM »
TWO YEARS!

"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #249 on: August 19, 2015, 09:59:00 AM »
TWO YEARS!

Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline Sportsfan231

• Quitting MoFo
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #248 on: August 19, 2015, 07:40:00 AM »
TWO YEARS!

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
« Reply #247 on: August 19, 2015, 03:08:00 AM »
TWO YEARS!

Offline Mike from AB

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: August 20, 2013
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #246 on: July 21, 2015, 10:15:00 AM »
Quote from: wastepanel
Quote from: Mike
Quote from: ChristopherJ
700!

The wins keep getting a little easier Mike! Congratulations on another milestone, and thanks for bringing me sling for the ride!
Thanks W2W  thanks for coming along for the ride. I'm never gonna pretend this is easy but yes each win, each milestone, does get a little easier. As quit becomes something more of what you are  less just of what you do.
Congrats on 700 Mike!
Thanks Christopher J!
"As quit becomes more of what you are and less of what you do"

What an amazing simple quote my friend. Props, and congrats. It's people like you that make this site special.
Thanks waste panel. Appreciate the kind words for sure. That transition does happen slowly, more slowly than most would like, but there is a transformation. From something you do  have to work at all the time to something you just are. I'm not sure when it happens. It's not day 100. I'll probably be in transition at day 1,000 if I make it that far. What I do know is as long as you make your word  keep it the KTC way works as well on day 700 as it did on day 1.

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
« Reply #245 on: July 20, 2015, 01:23:00 PM »
700!

The wins keep getting a little easier Mike! Congratulations on another milestone, and thanks for bringing me sling for the ride!
Thanks W2W  thanks for coming along for the ride. I'm never gonna pretend this is easy but yes each win, each milestone, does get a little easier. As quit becomes something more of what you are  less just of what you do.
Congrats on 700 Mike!
Thanks Christopher J!
"As quit becomes more of what you are and less of what you do"

What an amazing simple quote my friend. Props, and congrats. It's people like you that make this site special.
In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline Mike from AB

• Quitter
« Reply #244 on: July 20, 2015, 01:20:00 PM »
700!

Congrats on 700 Mike!
Thanks Christopher J!

Offline ChristopherJ

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: Sept 17, 2014
  • Interests: Travel, music, sports, art,
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #243 on: July 20, 2015, 01:05:00 PM »
700!

Congrats on 700 Mike!
Don't be afraid.  You are not alone.

Offline Mike from AB

• Quitter
« Reply #242 on: July 20, 2015, 10:19:00 AM »
700!

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #241 on: July 20, 2015, 07:03:00 AM »
700!

Offline Mike from AB

• Quitter
« Reply #240 on: April 12, 2015, 01:15:00 AM »
Thanks W2W for being that leader, inspiration  friend for me too. You've helped more than a little in my quit. I remember when 6 days seemed impossible. 600 was god level.

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #239 on: April 11, 2015, 08:01:00 AM »
Another big milestone! 600 days of freedom for the Ktc Canadian!

Thanks for being an inspiration, leader, and friend. Celebrate today!

Offline Mike from AB

• Quitter
« Reply #238 on: January 02, 2015, 01:49:00 PM »
Quote from: Derk40
Quote from: soxfnnlansing
Quote from: AppleJack
500 days of freedom! Happy new year Mike! You are a great friend and a great inspiration. Lots of new quitters would benefit a lot from reading your thread - you've fought hard and are reaping the rewards.

Congratulations!!
Half commas be all sexy and stuff.
Congrats Mike!
WTG with the 1/2 comma Mike. Happy New Year!
Well done AB! Proud to be quit with you today!
Congratulations on 500 Mike! You were a big help to me in my first days of quit. CJ
Thanks ChristopherJ glad I could be of help at the start even if I'm sorry I've dropped off the radar here lately