Author Topic: thinking its about time to quit  (Read 6891 times)

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: thinking its about time to quit
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2013, 06:39:00 PM »
Instead of us deleting your account why don't you push away from the computer there Cory. Maybe your internet testicles keep bringing you back. Spit that turd out of your lip and post roll.

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2013, 06:35:00 PM »
Quote from: waketech
Luv it man....better us than your family....Now post roll and STFU
I'm with this guy. Why are you even here today? Your choosing to log on and check your account you stupe. You act like we are comimg to your house and checking on you. I second this guy up above. Stfu and post roll. I doubt your even quit anyway.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline corince06

• Quitter
    • none
  • Interests: Golf, Mountain Biking, Kayaking, Hunting, Fishing, Fitness, Cars
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2013, 06:29:00 PM »
Waketech go Fuck yourself you fucking pussy!! If you can't quit on your own your fucking pathetic.
QD 2-11-14

Offline waketech

• Quitter
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2013, 06:27:00 PM »
Luv it man....better us than your family....Now post roll and STFU

Offline corince06

• Quitter
    • none
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2013, 06:05:00 PM »
First off I am still quitting and this site did nothing for me. As everyone can see I haven't posted roll consistently the whole time I have joined and yet I am still good. I tried to be nice saying this site actually helped but when it comes down to it the fact that I wanted to quit is the only reason I have quit! I don't need a bunch of people telling me in an idiot because I'm stronger than they are. And anyone can post roll and still be dipping!!!! How is a text everyday proof that you have actually quit???? Whoever is the moderator please delete my account so I dont have to listen to these fucking idiots who think this site is the only way to quit tobacco.
QD 2-11-14

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2013, 03:12:00 PM »
Cory, we wish you would stay, but as a grown man you must make that decision. Hopefully one day you will come back if you need too.

Mogul

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2013, 03:10:00 PM »
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Quote from: jlud007
Quote from: corince06
I am no longer going to be posting on here. I have support from friends and family that is helping me stay quit. I dont ever think about posting roll so this will make people no longer worry about me. Thank you to everyone who helped me this far I really appreciate it. Hope everyone stays quit. I know I will.
Doesn't sound like a winning plan my friend. You won't be the first to think your cured and probably not the last. I never understand you guys that think coming here is some kind of chore.......

What lengths would you have gone to get a can when you were using?

We should be willing to do just as much to stay quit.
Just post roll on here and be accountable. It takes 2 minutes a day. You can do it, and you'll be even more invested in your quit. If you can't make it to a computer, all you have to do is text or call someone to post for you.
Cory, this is one of the dumbest plans I hear on here all the time. I too have friends and family outside of KTC, but none of them have the experience or the true compassion you will need to continue.

'irish'
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2013, 02:50:00 PM »
Quote from: jlud007
I am no longer going to be posting on here. I have support from friends and family that is helping me stay quit. I dont ever think about posting roll so this will make people no longer worry about me. Thank you to everyone who helped me this far I really appreciate it. Hope everyone stays quit. I know I will.
Doesn't sound like a winning plan my friend. You won't be the first to think your cured and probably not the last. I never understand you guys that think coming here is some kind of chore.......

Just post roll on here and be accountable. It takes 2 minutes a day. You can do it, and you'll be even more invested in your quit. If you can't make it to a computer, all you have to do is text or call someone to post for you.
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline Jlud007

• Quitter
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2013, 02:30:00 PM »

Offline corince06

• Quitter
    • none
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2013, 02:19:00 PM »
QD 2-11-14

Offline Dave1903

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2013-10-25
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2013, 10:49:00 AM »
sorry I was on a week long hunting trip with my dad. I will be back to a computer tomorrow night. I have not caved I'm still going strong. I have however forgotten what day I am on lol. I am serious but I do have a life and cant always get to a computer.
Glad to have you back and knowing you are still strong in your quit. If you did not get my pm you are on day 21 . Together we can all beat this nic bitch
The nic is a bitch, but it's gone one day at a time.

Offline corince06

• Quitter
    • none
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2013, 09:02:00 PM »
sorry I was on a week long hunting trip with my dad. I will be back to a computer tomorrow night. I have not caved I'm still going strong. I have however forgotten what day I am on lol. I am serious but I do have a life and cant always get to a computer.
QD 2-11-14

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2013, 05:05:00 PM »
Let us know when your serious. Slavery sucks. We weren't meant to be lead around by a can of dirt.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2013, 06:00:00 PM »
How have you been doing corince? No role post today. Are you ok? Are you taking a day off quitting? Holidays can be rough, especially when your new in you're quit. I'll be looking for you.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2013, 02:03:00 PM »
Well quitting is going good so far. Sucks ass but I've gone this far so there is no going back now. Just wondering if feeling like shit is normal when quitting cause I've been feeling like shit lately.
You will do this one day at at a time. You screwed your brain for years,, I say again YEARS!! I'll let you add the days up on your own. You'll probably need a calculator. I say that to say this,,, 8 days is just the beginning. I didn't begin feeling better until about 40 days in. Maybe you will be different though,, you never no. In time you will start to feel better and begin feeling somewhat normal. What is normal exactly!?!? Your guess is as good as mine.

There is a door you need to get to. This door is hard to get to and open. Sharpen your tools, settle in and make your way to the door. I can't tell you how far the door is or how long it will be before you get to this door. You WILL get there one day at a time. I make you one promise and you can take it to the bank. You stay the course, and live by this rule (nafar) you will love where this quit takes you. Life is so much better without the poison. Glad to be quit with you.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech