Author Topic: thinking its about time to quit  (Read 6893 times)

Offline corince06

• Quitter
    • none
  • Interests: Golf, Mountain Biking, Kayaking, Hunting, Fishing, Fitness, Cars
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: thinking its about time to quit
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2013, 12:59:00 PM »
Well quitting is going good so far. Sucks ass but I've gone this far so there is no going back now. Just wondering if feeling like shit is normal when quitting cause I've been feeling like shit lately.
QD 2-11-14

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2013, 07:41:00 PM »
Quote from: corince06
I just posted. Sorry I had somethings going on in my life that I forgot about posting on here. What do you mean updating my intro?
I'm glad you posted. This is your intro. I would urge you to update it every now and then with how your quit is going. How your feeling and so forth. Its totally up to you, but later in your quit it allows you to see you're progress. Anyhow, glad to see your post. Quit on my friend.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline corince06

• Quitter
    • none
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2013, 07:33:00 PM »
I just posted. Sorry I had somethings going on in my life that I forgot about posting on here. What do you mean updating my intro?
QD 2-11-14

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2013, 07:28:00 PM »
Where are you cory, i didn't see a role post today?.?. Are you ok? I urge you to update your intro and stay involved. Make this quit the most important thing in your life and all else will benefit. I'll be looking for you.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline ihatecope

• Quitter
  • Interests: Family & Football
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2013, 09:32:00 AM »
Make sure your quit accountability is in proper priority. Quit for yourself. Then if you cave you will know who to kick in the balls. Welcome, you and I are in the same quit group. Send me a private message (PM) if you need some support. IÂ’m quitting with you today.
Quit: Saturday Oct 26, 2013 @ 2:00 PM
HOF: February 2, 2014

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2013, 09:17:00 AM »
Quote from: srans
Alright cory, you got my attention. Now make a believer out of me.

Post up for day 2. Anyone can make it 1 day right? How about 2? Dig deep!

You know how I know you can make it for day two? I'm on day 276. 277 days ago this was impossible. I thought there was no way to get where I am. You know how I did it?

1 day at a time. 1 hour at a time. 1 minute at a time. 1 second at a time. I posted roll each and every day. With that post is my word and I keep my word. If I can get here you can damn sure make it 2! I'll be glad to quit with you every day my friend. What do you say? In the upper right hand corner is your in box. Check it. There is a number there if you need it.
That a boy! Great job. Need anything let me know.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2013, 08:50:00 AM »
Alright cory, you got my attention. Now make a believer out of me.

Post up for day 2. Anyone can make it 1 day right? How about 2? Dig deep!

You know how I know you can make it for day two? I'm on day 276. 277 days ago this was impossible. I thought there was no way to get where I am. You know how I did it?

1 day at a time. 1 hour at a time. 1 minute at a time. 1 second at a time. I posted roll each and every day. With that post is my word and I keep my word. If I can get here you can damn sure make it 2! I'll be glad to quit with you every day my friend. What do you say? In the upper right hand corner is your in box. Check it. There is a number there if you need it.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

Offline TxTornadoinOK

• Quitter
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2013, 04:34:00 PM »
You posted roll man! That is awesome. Join us in chat, let's talk about this.
Pain is temporary, quitting lasts forever.

Offline CC268

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2013, 11:54:00 AM »
Man up and quit!!!!! 'arse'

Offline Dagranger

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 06-27-2013
  • Interests: I used to like playing any sport. Now I like coaching any sport. Hiking, camping, biking. I work out a lot but I hate it.
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2013, 10:19:00 AM »
Cory when I first joined I was shocked and a little bit pissed by all the tough talk from everyone. But you know what, if you don't get angry and tough yourself forget about it. Quitting is for the strong...dipping is for the weak. You will be challenged very day by your addiction. Don't take the easy soft way out. Be tough! Keep your promise everyday. Good luck.

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2013, 09:35:00 AM »
I know how dangerous this stuff is and I fear that each day I get closer to a serious problem

Do you really know? Take a look at this. http://www.killthecan.org/facts-figures ... -pictures/.

Talk is cheap!!! Some where inside you is a quitter. Reach deep for this person. I would like to meet him. As for you,,, ahhhh, not so much.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

Offline Ace121x

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Interests: Archery, Farming, Computers, Games, Women
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2013, 11:22:00 PM »
Hey every my name is Cory. I've been thinking about quitting for over two gears but havent been able to go longer then two months without tobacco. I know how dangerous this stuff is and I fear that each day I get closer to a serious problem. I am expecting my first child soon and want to quit by then, January 10th. I grew up watching my dad smoke and he blames himself for me starting.tobbacco. I don't want that to be me I want to be a good example.for my son. Just looking for some help I guess.
This isn't a place for "Thinking" about quit...

This is the place where we QUIT, we KICK THE CANCER CAN, we are NICOTINE FREE...

There are tons of site that try to peptalk and sweet love you into a quit in which you will most likely fail after the initial feeling of success.

Post Roll (If you don't know how click below the link for new quitters) and take the PROMISE to be NICOTINE FREE and run with it...

CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR THE BETTER

Nobody can help you, if you don't truly want to help yourself..

I am Ace been quit 6 days and counting and couldn't of done it without this great group of guys/girls for support. When you are ready to MAN UP and QUIT FOR GOOD ill see you at Roll Call
New Quitter? Click Here
'crackup' You Actually Think I May Cave Today? 'crackup'
Quit Date: Sunday November 10, 2013
'tanks'February 2014 Freedom Fighters'tanks'

Offline SirDerek

• Quit Pro
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2013, 10:40:00 PM »
Thank you for your help. I hope with the support of the forum I will finally be able to kick this habit.
I could really pick apart the last sentence you have but will do this a different way.

There have been hundreds/thousands before you that have walked the way of KTC, using the system and brotherhood we have here, that are now quit.

So with our support you will be quit if you learn and use it right.

And by doing this, you (like the rest of us) the addict, will beat this addiction one day at a time, which is all I do, which is all we can ask here.

So remember, read up, learn, be a friend, be accountable and you will do this (note I did not reference hope as do not rely on hope, just do it and quit).

Offline corince06

• Quitter
    • none
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2013, 10:15:00 PM »
Thank you for your help. I hope with the support of the forum I will finally be able to kick this habit.
QD 2-11-14

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2013, 09:45:00 PM »
Cory don't worry about messing up roll call just do it. If you don't get it perfect the first few times you'll be normal. Click on this link February 2014 pre HOF group. This is your quit group because you will reach HOF or 100 days in February 2014. Welcome aboard and be as active as possible
But never miss posting roll. Posting roll is your promise to go nicotine free for the day. We can all quit nicotine One Day At A Time.
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda