Author Topic: Newbie from Pa  (Read 5666 times)

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
Re: Newbie from Pa
« Reply #94 on: February 16, 2015, 08:46:00 AM »
Quote from: Smeds
A HUGE congrats to you today on your 3rd floor entry! Bro, I can't begin to tell you what a big part of my quit you've been. Any newbies reading this ... this is the no-holds-barred type of approach you should take with your quit, it'll take you places! Love ya man, in a hetero back-slap type of way! most days it's hetero ... roflmao
'clap' 'dance' 'clap'
Nice bro!
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline Smeds

• Master of Quit
  • The bluebird can sing, but the crow's got the soul
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #93 on: February 16, 2015, 06:54:00 AM »
*poof
My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Offline yemtig

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Interests: Fishing, Hunting, Camping.. You name it.. Somewhere out in the woods
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #92 on: November 27, 2014, 03:31:00 PM »
Well done Grady! Can't even believe that I've waited to post on your intro for this long.. Guess we have more things in common eh? Anyways, have always liked your hardass approach to things! Quit on!

Offline Grady

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-23
« Reply #91 on: November 12, 2014, 08:51:00 AM »
Quote from: SAM83
Quote from: Krusty
Quote from: jost2brown
Quote from: Thumblewort
Quote from: Doc
Quote from: Dagranger
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Quote from: Done4Me
Quote from: Lipizzaner
Bro ... it took me forever to get on here today, but I wanted to make a point to personally congratulate you on your 2nd floor entry here in your intro. You've been a huge part of my quit for a long time now ... and I consider you a good friend and a great brother in the fight against this crazy-ass addiction. Proud as fuck to quit with you today, and we'll see you in the AM for 201!
Congrats Grady. 'oh yeah'
congrats on 200!
Excellent work! And, it keeps getting better.
It sucks to have a milestone on the weekends, and for you to have a milestone on a weekend when there is problems with the website isn't fair. You are a huge part of this site and deserve better on your entry into the 2nd floor. Congrats.
Grady, sorry I'm late to the party. You are a bad ass quitter. Congrats on 200.
I'm only 2 days late, and when did you go back to normal numbers instead of the 1+. If I am ever in PA I'll drive by late at night a leave you a present on your lawn bro! Been a good 202 days with you man!
Congrats on 200+2. For a present the Steelers shit the bed AND gave the Browns sole possession of first place.

'winker'
As long as we're doling out belated congrats here...

Nice work Grady -- look forward to seeing you around for another hundo...
Well done Sir!
Man you guys make me feel so warm and fuzzy inside that it makes me want to jump up and hump Woot's head, ummm okay maybe not that fuzzy.

In all seriousness, thank you all for the 'grats. It's just a small step in a lifetime journey.

Offline SAM83

• Quit Pro
  • A failure to plan is a plan to fail!
  • Quit Date: 1/6/2014
  • Interests: Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Motorcycle Touring, White Water Sports, Cooking/Grilling/Smoking (Food), Anything Outdoors and Go Steelers!
  • Likes Given: 232
« Reply #90 on: November 12, 2014, 05:39:00 AM »
Quote from: Krusty
Bro ... it took me forever to get on here today, but I wanted to make a point to personally congratulate you on your 2nd floor entry here in your intro. You've been a huge part of my quit for a long time now ... and I consider you a good friend and a great brother in the fight against this crazy-ass addiction. Proud as fuck to quit with you today, and we'll see you in the AM for 201!
congrats on 200!
It sucks to have a milestone on the weekends, and for you to have a milestone on a weekend when there is problems with the website isn't fair. You are a huge part of this site and deserve better on your entry into the 2nd floor. Congrats.
I'm only 2 days late, and when did you go back to normal numbers instead of the 1+. If I am ever in PA I'll drive by late at night a leave you a present on your lawn bro! Been a good 202 days with you man!
Congrats on 200+2. For a present the Steelers shit the bed AND gave the Browns sole possession of first place.

'winker'

Well done Sir!

Offline Krusty

• Quitter
« Reply #89 on: November 12, 2014, 01:08:00 AM »
congrats on 200!

'winker'

Offline J2b

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
    • May 11
  • Quit Date: 01/23/2011
  • Likes Given: 239
« Reply #88 on: November 10, 2014, 02:44:00 PM »
congrats on 200!

'winker'
The problem is not the problem.  The problem is your attitude about the problem.  Do you understand?

Draw Fire

If its too much trouble to post roll call, you could always fuck off.

Quit Group: May 11 3 Balled Quitters

• Quit: 01/23/11

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #87 on: November 10, 2014, 11:39:00 AM »
congrats on 200!
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Doc Chewfree

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2014-02-06
« Reply #86 on: November 09, 2014, 11:02:00 AM »
congrats on 200!
Brave men are honored, rich men are envied, powerful men are feared, but only a man with character is trusted
Quit on Feb. 6, 2014

Offline Dagranger

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 06-27-2013
  • Interests: I used to like playing any sport. Now I like coaching any sport. Hiking, camping, biking. I work out a lot but I hate it.
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #85 on: November 09, 2014, 06:57:00 AM »
congrats on 200!

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #84 on: November 09, 2014, 02:17:00 AM »
congrats on 200!
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline Done4Me

• Epic Quitter
  • Interests: Family, Beach, Fishing, BBQ
« Reply #83 on: November 09, 2014, 01:51:00 AM »
congrats on 200!

Offline Lipizzaner

• BANNED
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #82 on: November 09, 2014, 12:05:00 AM »

Offline Smeds

• Master of Quit
  • The bluebird can sing, but the crow's got the soul
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #81 on: November 08, 2014, 11:45:00 PM »
*poof
My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #80 on: October 22, 2014, 10:27:00 AM »
Still the Pit Bull Grady, quit on, and 1+ to ya!
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.