Author Topic: Newbie from Pa  (Read 5674 times)

Offline yemtig

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Interests: Fishing, Hunting, Camping.. You name it.. Somewhere out in the woods
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Newbie from Pa
« Reply #64 on: May 15, 2014, 10:51:00 PM »
Quote from: rtpope
Quote from: slinger
Quote from: jost2brown
Quote from: E&C's
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Quote from: slug.go
Quote from: Doc
Quote from: Grady
To all you guys that replied to me over the past couple of days, thank you. Without any doubt in my mind whatsoever, I would not have made it through today without you guys and I would have caved. My Dad passed this morning.

As my brother and I drove making arrangements, I started to get that "oh pity fuckin me" feeling. I honestly thought to myself, "I made a promise to all those dudes and myself. I ain't caving.". I didn't cave. I won't cave. I will fight this addiction everyday of my life! Dig it!
Stay strong Grady.
Prayers to you and your family. Sorry for your loss.
Sincerely sorry for your loss, Grady.

Just stumbled on your thread and you, sir, are an inspiration! Please continue to chronicle your quit, proud to quit with you!
Hang tough brother. Sorry for your loss.
Tough loss Grady. Prayers for you family. Good job not turning 1 problem into 2.
Sorry for your loss Grady. Pm'ing you my number - feel free to use it if needed.
My condolences, Grady. You and your family will be in our prayers.
My condolences and prayers for the family. Glad you made through the battle this morning, stay vigilant....quit w u today
Wow, what a terrible tragedy for you and your family... My condolences go out to you.. Stay strong in your quit, and I QLF with you today..

Offline rtpope

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Umpiring baseball, hunting, fishing, college baskeball, NFL, basically sports in general....
« Reply #63 on: May 15, 2014, 07:46:00 PM »
Quote from: slinger
To all you guys that replied to me over the past couple of days, thank you. Without any doubt in my mind whatsoever, I would not have made it through today without you guys and I would have caved. My Dad passed this morning.

As my brother and I drove making arrangements, I started to get that "oh pity fuckin me" feeling. I honestly thought to myself, "I made a promise to all those dudes and myself. I ain't caving.". I didn't cave. I won't cave. I will fight this addiction everyday of my life! Dig it!
Stay strong Grady.

Just stumbled on your thread and you, sir, are an inspiration! Please continue to chronicle your quit, proud to quit with you!
Tough loss Grady. Prayers for you family. Good job not turning 1 problem into 2.
Sorry for your loss Grady. Pm'ing you my number - feel free to use it if needed.
My condolences and prayers for the family. Glad you made through the battle this morning, stay vigilant....quit w u today

Offline slinger

• Quitter
  • Interests: My wife and two sons, sports, hunting, fishing, and quitting.
« Reply #62 on: May 15, 2014, 06:24:00 PM »

Stay strong Grady.

We are what we repeatedly do. ~ Aristotle

Quit or get off the pot, Sally. ~ Diesel2112

The way I see it, you can either post roll daily or fuck off. ~ jost2brown

Bam! Right in the ass! ~ MonsterEMT

Quit Date: 3/4/14
HOF Date: 6/11/14
2nd Floor: 9/19/14
HOF Speech

Offline Grady

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-23
« Reply #61 on: May 15, 2014, 03:42:00 PM »
Thanks all for the support. I appreciate it. BigBob, this Polock likes them fried, NOT boiled! Jost2, great words of advice. The Mrs. is my rock, and you're right about one thing, I have let her down many times. Lastly, that is the ugliest f'n avatar I've seen on KTC! 'finger point'
Dont tell me - you are a squeeler fan. Ferfucksake Grady, I will help you fix that problem down the road. Lets focus on the quit for now. Once your nicotine addled mind clears up you will see the bigger picture.
Apparently you fell and bumped your head today....repeatedly You got a better chance at shaking hands with Jesus then me becoming a Cleveland turd fan. 'no'

Thank you all. I'll get through it and you can bet your ass I'll do it nic free!

Offline J2b

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
    • May 11
  • Quit Date: 01/23/2011
  • Likes Given: 239
« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2014, 02:48:00 PM »

Stay strong Grady.

The problem is not the problem.  The problem is your attitude about the problem.  Do you understand?

Draw Fire

If its too much trouble to post roll call, you could always fuck off.

Quit Group: May 11 3 Balled Quitters

• Quit: 01/23/11

E&C's Dad

« Reply #59 on: May 15, 2014, 02:46:00 PM »

Stay strong Grady.

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #58 on: May 15, 2014, 01:49:00 PM »

Stay strong Grady.

Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/14
  • Interests: Family, motorcycles, all sports, hunting, fishing, guns
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2014, 01:42:00 PM »

Stay strong Grady.

Quit since 1/23/14

Offline thewolfe

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 4-2-2014
  • Interests: Quitting. Hi-end audio and quality recordings of anything from classical to jazz, folk, bluegrass, rock, good 80s metal, and of course the crooners, The desert, hiking, camping and shooting.
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #56 on: May 15, 2014, 12:52:00 PM »
So sorry brother. Stay strong...

Offline J2b

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
    • May 11
  • Quit Date: 01/23/2011
  • Likes Given: 239
« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2014, 11:31:00 AM »
Thanks all for the support. I appreciate it. BigBob, this Polock likes them fried, NOT boiled! Jost2, great words of advice. The Mrs. is my rock, and you're right about one thing, I have let her down many times. Lastly, that is the ugliest f'n avatar I've seen on KTC! 'finger point'
Dont tell me - you are a squeeler fan. Ferfucksake Grady, I will help you fix that problem down the road. Lets focus on the quit for now. Once your nicotine addled mind clears up you will see the bigger picture.
The problem is not the problem.  The problem is your attitude about the problem.  Do you understand?

Draw Fire

If its too much trouble to post roll call, you could always fuck off.

Quit Group: May 11 3 Balled Quitters

• Quit: 01/23/11

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2014, 11:27:00 AM »
I am sorry for your loss Grady, and damn proud to be quit with you today.
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Doc Chewfree

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2014-02-06
« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2014, 09:22:00 AM »

Stay strong Grady.
Brave men are honored, rich men are envied, powerful men are feared, but only a man with character is trusted
Quit on Feb. 6, 2014

Offline Grady

• Quitter
« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2014, 12:45:00 AM »

Offline SAM83

• Quit Pro
  • A failure to plan is a plan to fail!
  • Quit Date: 1/6/2014
  • Interests: Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Motorcycle Touring, White Water Sports, Cooking/Grilling/Smoking (Food), Anything Outdoors and Go Steelers!
  • Likes Given: 232
« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2014, 06:02:00 AM »
Just saw this thread this morning Grady. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family. You really seem to have this when it comes to quitting. Stay strong on this. Life goes on and we experience its highs and lows as we go; at no point will nicotine ever make it better, easier or whatever. Quit with you today.

Offline Grady

• Quitter
« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2014, 11:16:00 PM »