Author Topic: rtpope intro  (Read 11163 times)

Offline Ginet

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: rtpope intro
« Reply #176 on: February 10, 2015, 09:17:00 PM »
Quote from: 30yrAddict
Quote from: basshaug
Quote from: Done4Me
Happy Birthday to a man way too wise for his years.
'worship' 'wave' 'party2' 'party2' 'wave' 'worship'
'boob' 'boob' 'boob'
Happy Birthday! And a belated congrats on once around the sun, bro.

Thanks for paying it forward!
oooooooooohhhhhh I love a birthday party! 'party2'
The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it. ~ Chinese Proverb
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply. ~ Stephen R. Covey

QD 12/29/13
April 2014 Resolute

Offline 30yraddict

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Feb 13, 2011
  • Likes Given: 67
« Reply #175 on: February 09, 2015, 09:43:00 PM »
'boob' 'boob' 'boob'
Happy Birthday! And a belated congrats on once around the sun, bro.

Thanks for paying it forward!

Offline basshaug

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #174 on: February 09, 2015, 09:36:00 PM »
'boob' 'boob' 'boob'

Offline Done4Me

• Epic Quitter
  • Interests: Family, Beach, Fishing, BBQ
« Reply #173 on: February 09, 2015, 08:07:00 AM »

Offline Candoit

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • The Candy Man
  • Quit Date: Today
  • Likes Given: 121
« Reply #172 on: February 06, 2015, 11:38:00 PM »
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Quote from: wastepanel
Quote from: Derk40
Quote from: Ginet
Quote from: Idaho
Quote from: THansen2413
Quote from: FMBM707
Quote from: Smeds
Quote from: Doc Chewfree
Congratulations on the year of quit my friend. I have been honored to share this last year with you and look forward to many more to come. Thanks for helping keep my quit on solid ground.
Here's to you, Preacher! 'Cheers'
Pope/Preacher/Billy Joe/Bobby/Sue - Whatever the name, you are an awesome guy who got smart at half my age. Congrats on a full year! Oh and by the way, your involvement in May in an inspiration to the rest of us and to May 15 as well. Of that I am certain.
Way to go Pope! Agreed, your work in May '15 is over and above, and will guide them in the right direction! Thanks for being there in ALL of our quits!
Congrats on 365 RTPope! Plain ol' awesomeness
24/7, 365 days.... Pope brings the quit! Congrats buddy!
Congrats man and great work paying it forward in May!
'Have a beer' 'wave' congrats buddy!!!!
365 is a great day! Be sure to protect the 364 before it though.
Congrats pope! 'worship'
Congrats on 1 yr. proud to be quit with you today!
Props man, and thanks for what you're doing in May. That's how quitting is done.
Congrats to a badass bro!
Keep telling the Nic Bitch to bite the curb one day at a time!
There are no circumstances in which using nicotine will improve the outcome.

My journey. The best part it is not over yet.

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #171 on: February 06, 2015, 10:52:00 PM »
Quote from: wastepanel
Quote from: Doc
Congratulations on the year of quit my friend. I have been honored to share this last year with you and look forward to many more to come. Thanks for helping keep my quit on solid ground.
Pope/Preacher/Billy Joe/Bobby/Sue - Whatever the name, you are an awesome guy who got smart at half my age. Congrats on a full year! Oh and by the way, your involvement in May in an inspiration to the rest of us and to May 15 as well. Of that I am certain.
Way to go Pope! Agreed, your work in May '15 is over and above, and will guide them in the right direction! Thanks for being there in ALL of our quits!
Congrats pope! 'worship'
Props man, and thanks for what you're doing in May. That's how quitting is done.
Congrats to a badass bro!
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
« Reply #170 on: February 06, 2015, 10:36:00 PM »
Congrats pope! 'worship'
In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
« Reply #169 on: February 06, 2015, 09:50:00 PM »
Congrats pope! 'worship'
Quit date: 6/23/2013
HOF Date: 9/30/2013

HOF Speech

Offline basshaug

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #168 on: February 06, 2015, 06:59:00 PM »
Congrats pope! 'worship'

Offline Ginet

• Quitter
« Reply #167 on: February 06, 2015, 06:35:00 PM »
The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it. ~ Chinese Proverb
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply. ~ Stephen R. Covey

QD 12/29/13
April 2014 Resolute

Offline Idaho Spuds

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: August 18, 2014
  • Interests: Family, Soccer, fishing, hunting, camping
  • Likes Given: 71
« Reply #166 on: February 06, 2015, 06:24:00 PM »

Offline THansen2413

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2017-03-03
  • Interests: Vikings, Gophers, Wild. Enjoy running in the warm months.
« Reply #165 on: February 06, 2015, 06:22:00 PM »
Quitters I've met in person : Keddy, boelker62, Big Brother Jack, baitbanjo, SirDerek, Chewie, Scowick65, theo3wood, mcarmo44, MonsterEMT, Bronc, dforbes, rocketman, Lance from SD, kdip, wastepanel, quitspit, basshaug, greenspidy, 30yrAddict, btdogboy, cmark, chrisTKE1982, Jeffro Dolfie, Clampy, carlh2o, JGlav, ReWire, Chewrouski_Philly, Sranger999, walterwhite, DWEIRICK, spit cup, FranPro, ericfluck

Offline FMBM707

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2016-05-06
« Reply #164 on: February 06, 2015, 09:16:00 AM »

Offline Smeds

• Master of Quit
  • The bluebird can sing, but the crow's got the soul
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #163 on: February 06, 2015, 08:22:00 AM »
My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Offline Done4Me

• Epic Quitter
  • Interests: Family, Beach, Fishing, BBQ
« Reply #162 on: February 06, 2015, 07:17:00 AM »