Author Topic: rtpope intro  (Read 11170 times)

Offline Lipizzaner

• BANNED
  • Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: rtpope intro
« Reply #146 on: November 02, 2014, 09:54:00 AM »
Quote from: Krusty
Quote from: Done4Me
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Quote from: Doc
Quote from: schaef418
Quote from: Smeds
Quote from: slug.go
Congrat 'oh yeah' 'oh yeah' 'oh yeah' 'oh yeah' 'oh yeah' 'oh yeah' s on the baby boy!!!!
Congrats Pops!!
Congrats pope on the new addition!!!!

'Sing and Drink' 'wave' 'wave' 'Sing and Drink'
I'm really happy for you, Ryan. Enjoy this time...it is some of the best of your life.
'welcome'
That's awesome Ryan. These are good days. Having a kid changes everything. For the better. Congrats to you and the missus.
'Cheers' 'Cheers' 'Cheers' 'Have a beer' 'Have a beer' 'Cheers' 'Cheers' 'Cheers' 'BanDog' 'BanDog' 'BanDog' 'BanDog' 'BanDog' 'wave' 'wave'
Congrats again to you, Miss Pope  your families, Billy Ray -- wonderful news, made even better by the fact that you're nic-free to appreciate it all. Enjoy!!
Been a while since I've read your intro. Bad ass quit.
Congrats Pope. You'll be a great dad.

Offline Krusty

• Quitter
« Reply #145 on: November 02, 2014, 01:19:00 AM »
Congrat 'oh yeah' 'oh yeah' 'oh yeah' 'oh yeah' 'oh yeah' 'oh yeah' s on the baby boy!!!!
Congrats Pops!!

I'm really happy for you, Ryan. Enjoy this time...it is some of the best of your life.
'welcome'
That's awesome Ryan. These are good days. Having a kid changes everything. For the better. Congrats to you and the missus.
'Cheers' 'Cheers' 'Cheers' 'Have a beer' 'Have a beer' 'Cheers' 'Cheers' 'Cheers' 'BanDog' 'BanDog' 'BanDog' 'BanDog' 'BanDog' 'wave' 'wave'
Congrats again to you, Miss Pope  your families, Billy Ray -- wonderful news, made even better by the fact that you're nic-free to appreciate it all. Enjoy!!

Offline Done4Me

• Epic Quitter
  • Interests: Family, Beach, Fishing, BBQ
« Reply #144 on: November 01, 2014, 05:22:00 PM »
Congrats Pops!!

'welcome'

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #143 on: November 01, 2014, 12:23:00 PM »
Congrats Pops!!

'welcome'
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline Doc Chewfree

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2014-02-06
« Reply #142 on: November 01, 2014, 11:27:00 AM »
Congrats Pops!!

Brave men are honored, rich men are envied, powerful men are feared, but only a man with character is trusted
Quit on Feb. 6, 2014

Offline schaef418

• BANNED
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #141 on: November 01, 2014, 10:41:00 AM »
Congrats Pops!!

Offline Smeds

• Master of Quit
  • The bluebird can sing, but the crow's got the soul
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #140 on: November 01, 2014, 10:08:00 AM »
Congrats Pops!!
My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/14
  • Interests: Family, motorcycles, all sports, hunting, fishing, guns
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #139 on: November 01, 2014, 09:40:00 AM »
Quit since 1/23/14

Offline FMBM707

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2016-05-06
« Reply #138 on: October 14, 2014, 09:04:00 AM »
Congrats on 250 Rtpope. Awesome work brother!

Offline Doc Chewfree

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2014-02-06
« Reply #137 on: October 03, 2014, 01:50:00 PM »
Quote from: FMBM707
Quote from: Sapper
Quote from: Ginet
Quote from: rtpope
Today is day 237. I was reading the stuff over in January 15 and it hit me...I'm quit. I'm truly free from this pain in the ass, slowly killing me addiction. I'm so happy to be quit. About a year after I started chewing I was at Boy Scout camp and didn't take any dip. I figured a week without dip wasn't that big a deal. I remember having cold sweats, stomach pains and all kinds of bad shit. After that, I was petrified of not having dip around because I didn't want to experience that level of pain/discomfort/miserablenes ever again. When I quit it wasn't that bad....I dealt with craves, headaches, irritability, foggy feelings and other weird reactions, but I made it!!
Congrats Ryan. Helluva addiction to beat. You are killing it!
Hell yes!
Proud to be a mayniac with you brother.
Keep killing it Rtpope. Enjoy reading your intro page. Keep up the good work
With you every step of the way, Preacher!
Brave men are honored, rich men are envied, powerful men are feared, but only a man with character is trusted
Quit on Feb. 6, 2014

Offline FMBM707

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2016-05-06
« Reply #136 on: October 02, 2014, 09:43:00 AM »
Quote from: Sapper
Today is day 237. I was reading the stuff over in January 15 and it hit me...I'm quit. I'm truly free from this pain in the ass, slowly killing me addiction. I'm so happy to be quit. About a year after I started chewing I was at Boy Scout camp and didn't take any dip. I figured a week without dip wasn't that big a deal. I remember having cold sweats, stomach pains and all kinds of bad shit. After that, I was petrified of not having dip around because I didn't want to experience that level of pain/discomfort/miserablenes ever again. When I quit it wasn't that bad....I dealt with craves, headaches, irritability, foggy feelings and other weird reactions, but I made it!!
Hell yes!
Keep killing it Rtpope. Enjoy reading your intro page. Keep up the good work

Offline Frosty179

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-09-25
  • Interests: Family....Firefighting....Green Bay Packers Football.....Duke Basketball.....Red Sox baseball.....Sports......
« Reply #135 on: October 02, 2014, 09:29:00 AM »
You got this bro....I am turning 27 November been dipping for 10 years and it has been a week today since I quit it has been hard but I did and feel better than ever not having that dirt in my mouth... keep posting roll with me and kill the nic bitch!!!
Life free...or die
January 15 class

Offline Sap

• Quitter
« Reply #134 on: October 01, 2014, 11:30:00 PM »
Hell yes!
If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic? - Sam Harris

What the hell is a meatless, cheeseless pizza? Isn't that a breadstick? Doc Chewfree

Offline Ginet

• Quitter
« Reply #133 on: October 01, 2014, 11:14:00 PM »
Hell yes!
The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it. ~ Chinese Proverb
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply. ~ Stephen R. Covey

QD 12/29/13
April 2014 Resolute

Offline Done4Me

• Epic Quitter
  • Interests: Family, Beach, Fishing, BBQ
« Reply #132 on: October 01, 2014, 11:09:00 PM »