Author Topic: Up hill  (Read 2023 times)

Offline AgLawyer

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Travelin, hikin, liftin and quittin
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Up hill
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2011, 08:08:00 PM »
Quote from: Scowick65
Quote from: pokerleader
On day 27 today!!!!!!! YAY But let me tell you this it is not a bed of roses. But for the first time yesterday i had some one question me about my QUIT!!! I did not take kindly to it. Now looking back on it i know she was just asking me about it. She is my best friend and the love of my life, but that didnt stop me from getting pissed at her. I had no reason to be mad at her. She knows i am an addict. So i gues i am just trying to tell evryone one PLEASE dont take it out on your loved ones. They are there for you. Come here and bitch.
Bingo.
Well done, well done. Yeah, in my first couple of weeks or so I was in such a shitty mood my wife almost went out and bought me a can. Ok, not really but she did tell me I was on the rag like a little bitch.

Good job and keep that shit up.

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2011, 07:43:00 PM »
On day 27 today!!!!!!! YAY But let me tell you this it is not a bed of roses. But for the first time yesterday i had some one question me about my QUIT!!! I did not take kindly to it. Now looking back on it i know she was just asking me about it. She is my best friend and the love of my life, but that didnt stop me from getting pissed at her. I had no reason to be mad at her. She knows i am an addict. So i gues i am just trying to tell evryone one PLEASE dont take it out on your loved ones. They are there for you. Come here and bitch.
Bingo.

Offline pokerleader

• Quitter
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2011, 07:33:00 PM »
One Day at a time is Awesome!!!!

Offline pokerleader

• Quitter
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2011, 05:21:00 PM »
Thanks guys for all the encouragement today. I was craving but I didn't cave!!!! I am still QUIT!!!

Offline dbc

• Quitter
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2011, 04:04:00 PM »
OK I am on day nine and today is the first time i really wanted to put that bitch back in my mouth. I have fought her off so far today but she is really bugging me today. I will continue with my QUIT!!! but man she is really nagging me today. Bitch get off my back!!!!!!!!!!!
You can do it PL!! The nic bitch really isn't a bitch at all. Its a hairy naked fat guy with sweaty balls waiting to tea bag your face. You don't what that do you?!!!

You are quit! Stay quit! I'm quit with you today.
Quitting's not easy, caving is. Don't be a pussy!

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2011, 03:32:00 PM »
OK I am on day nine and today is the first time i really wanted to put that bitch back in my mouth. I have fought her off so far today but she is really bugging me today. I will continue with my QUIT!!! but man she is really nagging me today. Bitch get off my back!!!!!!!!!!!
She has made a realization. She knows you are serious about your quit and boy is she pissed. She wants here slave back. Tell her to 'Finger' .

Read something.

Help someone.

Count to 180 seconds. What ever. 1 day at a time. No nicotine today. Read this. Pretty sage advice. index.php?showtopic=5098

Soon enough, she will be less aggressive. It will be a whisper. Usually in a time of need or stress. She is a liar.

Offline pokerleader

• Quitter
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2011, 03:11:00 PM »

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Swim Bike Run - Shooting - Chasing my boys around.
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2011, 07:39:00 PM »
Quote from: Aglawyer
Well day 7 is not very easy either. At work we have a tent set up at the fair grounds for our car dealership. Well needless to say i got to see everyone and their brother dipping today. Talk about a nervous break down. That nic bitch would not leave me alone. I tried everything that i have been doing to get her off my back, no help. I just finally told the guy i was with that i have to go back to the office. Got back here and got on the site and just started reading. I am just happy there are people out there in the same boat as me. Again Thanks to every one on this site. I will stay QUIT!!!! one day at a time
Here is a little secret. All nic users are slaves to it and to one extent or another hate that they use. The deeper you get into your quit, the more jealous they will be of your quit. Watch. It will slowly evolve. They may choose to continue using but they will admire you. It is kinda cool.

Keep it up.
What Sco says is VERY true. I have a conference on some cases with this opposing attorney about every 2 weeks. He is a dipper so over the last couple of months that I've been quit I brag about being done with the shit and encourage him to toss it aside. Today was our scheduled conference and he informed me that I motivated him to quit, today being his 7th day. He said he has checked out KTC but hasn't joined....regardless, I'm glad to see him quit. Doing that strengthens your own quit - give it a shot with those who currently fill their faces with the cancer causing weed.

Aside from that, nice job on the week! It seems like just yesterday when I was celebrating that first week....today I posted up 68 days....the days fly by AND it gets much easier. Shout if you need anything.
Outfuckingstanding AG. Nice work.

Offline AgLawyer

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Travelin, hikin, liftin and quittin
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2011, 06:58:00 PM »
Well day 7 is not very easy either. At work we have a tent set up at the fair grounds for our car dealership. Well needless to say i got to see everyone and their brother dipping today. Talk about a nervous break down. That nic bitch would not leave me alone. I tried everything that i have been doing to get her off my back, no help. I just finally told the guy i was with that i have to go back to the office. Got back here and got on the site and just started reading. I am just happy there are people out there in the same boat as me. Again Thanks to every one on this site. I will stay QUIT!!!! one day at a time
Here is a little secret. All nic users are slaves to it and to one extent or another hate that they use. The deeper you get into your quit, the more jealous they will be of your quit. Watch. It will slowly evolve. They may choose to continue using but they will admire you. It is kinda cool.

Keep it up.
What Sco says is VERY true. I have a conference on some cases with this opposing attorney about every 2 weeks. He is a dipper so over the last couple of months that I've been quit I brag about being done with the shit and encourage him to toss it aside. Today was our scheduled conference and he informed me that I motivated him to quit, today being his 7th day. He said he has checked out KTC but hasn't joined....regardless, I'm glad to see him quit. Doing that strengthens your own quit - give it a shot with those who currently fill their faces with the cancer causing weed.

Aside from that, nice job on the week! It seems like just yesterday when I was celebrating that first week....today I posted up 68 days....the days fly by AND it gets much easier. Shout if you need anything.

Offline pokerleader

• Quitter
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2011, 06:44:00 PM »
Thanks I will continue to stay QUIT!!!!

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2011, 06:37:00 PM »

Keep it up.

Offline pokerleader

• Quitter
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2011, 06:30:00 PM »

Offline kmm125

• Quitter
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2011, 07:34:00 AM »
So me and pokerleader were at the fair today and his brother in law told him his coloring in his face even looks healthier!!!!!!! So proud of him :) and he is losing weight! So nice to see him getting healthy!
KTC professional cheerleader and encourager and fiancee of pokerleader :)

My Words of Wisdom :) http://forum.killthecan.org/index.php?showtopic=5339

Offline Timeless117

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Interests: You and only you.
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2011, 08:38:00 PM »
Quote from: Souliman
Quote from: Timeless117
So yesterday was my fiancees sons homecoming. I went to the dry cleaner for her to pick up homecoming clothes. We were driving a Hummer3 from my dealership so her son would have a cool car. It was raining when we got there and a man was coming out of the dry cleaner so I just pulled up to the door to let her out and give the man room to back out. The parking is really tight in this parking lot. so while she is in there the man starts yelling at me. i rolled down my window and said can i help you sir. He said you mother fucker and he started screaming at me about how us guys dont know how to park these things. He kept on and I tried to keep my cool. that lasted for a little bit more of his yelling at me but with 5 days with no nicotine he really didnt want to fuck with me. so i got out and called him an old bastard and few other things. he got in his car and i told him to get out. he asked me if I would hit an old man. Well at this point I was ready to rip his head off. Luckily he decided to leave and I thought he was gonna run me over. What I realized was that I do really good at first but if i continue to be provoked then i just cant take anymore. then I chewed the hell out of my coffee straw!!!!!
So I'm walking outside of the hospital the other day after getting done with the cases that I had to do for the day, and some old man decides to spit while walking on the sidewalk. Oh and it was on my foot after taking my sneakers off and putting some sandals on. It took everything I had to not go off on him. I tell him thats exactly why you don't spit on sidewalks old man. He looks flustered so I point to my foot and he sees this dirty ass spit. So I tell him now you apologize to me and I will walk away.
At least it was a better than when I wanted to throw a safety deposit box at the bank tellers head my first week.
Next time, I believe roshambo is the appropriate means of determining side walk rights.
Ha, I only play if I can go first.
Day 1: 09/12/2011
HOF: 12/20/2011
1 year: 09/11/2012

HOF Speech: Day 100, Just another day in the life of Timeless

Now, like all great plans, my strategy is so simple an idiot could have devised it.

Proud member of the Brotherhood of Men on Planet Earth

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Swim Bike Run - Shooting - Chasing my boys around.
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2011, 08:35:00 PM »
Quote from: Timeless117
So yesterday was my fiancees sons homecoming. I went to the dry cleaner for her to pick up homecoming clothes. We were driving a Hummer3 from my dealership so her son would have a cool car. It was raining when we got there and a man was coming out of the dry cleaner so I just pulled up to the door to let her out and give the man room to back out. The parking is really tight in this parking lot. so while she is in there the man starts yelling at me. i rolled down my window and said can i help you sir. He said you mother fucker and he started screaming at me about how us guys dont know how to park these things. He kept on and I tried to keep my cool. that lasted for a little bit more of his yelling at me but with 5 days with no nicotine he really didnt want to fuck with me. so i got out and called him an old bastard and few other things. he got in his car and i told him to get out. he asked me if I would hit an old man. Well at this point I was ready to rip his head off. Luckily he decided to leave and I thought he was gonna run me over. What I realized was that I do really good at first but if i continue to be provoked then i just cant take anymore. then I chewed the hell out of my coffee straw!!!!!
So I'm walking outside of the hospital the other day after getting done with the cases that I had to do for the day, and some old man decides to spit while walking on the sidewalk. Oh and it was on my foot after taking my sneakers off and putting some sandals on. It took everything I had to not go off on him. I tell him thats exactly why you don't spit on sidewalks old man. He looks flustered so I point to my foot and he sees this dirty ass spit. So I tell him now you apologize to me and I will walk away.
At least it was a better than when I wanted to throw a safety deposit box at the bank tellers head my first week.
Next time, I believe roshambo is the appropriate means of determining side walk rights.