Author Topic: Up hill  (Read 2024 times)

Offline wo1miles

• Quitter
  • Interests: Baseball, Football, Basketball, Bowling, Reading, Writing, Spending time with the kiddos, watching movies with the love of my life (wife).
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Up hill
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2011, 02:19:00 PM »
Make sure you write down everything you are feeling for this first week. That way, you will never ever want to feel this way again. It will get better, I promise. Everyday your body will heal a little bit more. Stay on the course, and reach out when you hit a weak patch. We all have those days, and when you beat that crave, you strengthen your quit just that much more.
Your mind is a lying, cheating, stealing whore. Your body is a saint. Now, who are YOU going to listen to?

Offline pokerleader

• Quitter
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2011, 02:08:00 PM »
Thanks. I just know i have a long way to go. I have tried to quit many many times. I just continue to cave.Not THIS time!!!!
One Day at a time is Awesome!!!!

Offline wo1miles

• Quitter
  • Interests: Baseball, Football, Basketball, Bowling, Reading, Writing, Spending time with the kiddos, watching movies with the love of my life (wife).
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2011, 02:07:00 PM »
We've all been there brother. Hang in there, read everything you can on this site. This is the place to do your moaning, groaning and bitching, not at home. Own your quit, post roll everyday and make a promise that you will not let nicotine enter your body for that day only. One day at a time! We can do this.
Your mind is a lying, cheating, stealing whore. Your body is a saint. Now, who are YOU going to listen to?

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 02:02:00 PM »
Nice. I am glad you posted roll. You send me a personal message if you need anything. Welcome. Damn fine choice.

Offline pokerleader

• Quitter
Up hill
« on: September 27, 2011, 01:43:00 PM »
Stating today!!! I know it will be a up hill battle. Been dipping for almost thirty years. Today is the day to quit!!!
One Day at a time is Awesome!!!!