Author Topic: Up hill  (Read 2025 times)

Offline LLCope

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Up hill
« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2012, 03:30:00 PM »
:D

Congrats--It is awesome to have that home support. One Day at a time HOFer
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can do without" HD Thoreau

Offline snoborder

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 10/16/2011
« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2012, 03:15:00 PM »
You do have a special lady there Poker! Congrats on the hundy, it is the first milestone of many to come!

Offline Seth

• Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2012, 03:07:00 PM »
I know how cool it is to have a dessert with a HOF coin (see my avitar) made by your special lady. Congratulations!

Unfortunately I didn't get any cake for any of the other coins. It's fine though. Every day is a milestone. One more day of victory. . .of freedom.

Keep on hanging up those +1s.
The product is worth the process.

Offline miles

• Quit Pro
  • Howdy, I'm Miles and I'm Quit
  • Quit Date: 3/7/2011
  • Interests: My kids, Quitting, Hunting, fishing, motorcycles, MTB, football, racing, baseball, guitar, family, running, Clint Eastwood, Cold Beer, Floating down the river, camping. Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Falcons, Houston Oilers (RIP - Love Ya Blue!)"]["{{}}{{}}][_
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2012, 01:08:00 PM »
CONGRATS!!!
I quit with with you all!

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2012, 12:58:00 PM »
'wave' 'clap' 'wave'
Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Swim Bike Run - Shooting - Chasing my boys around.
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2012, 06:48:00 AM »
Nice work bro. Sprint through that 100 days and pull a Gump...just keep on running.

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2012, 06:10:00 AM »
Nice effort. Keep going, 1 day at a time.

Offline kmm125

• Quitter
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2012, 11:05:00 PM »
Congrats to my pokerleader on 100 days! You are my Quit hero! Couldnt be any prouder of you! I know that this has been the hardest, but most wonderful accomplishment for you! So excited for 101 :)
KTC professional cheerleader and encourager and fiancee of pokerleader :)

My Words of Wisdom :) http://forum.killthecan.org/index.php?showtopic=5339

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2012, 11:03:00 PM »
Quote from: pokerleader
This is not my HOF speech, I just wanted to tell you what a caring, understanding and wonderful lady that kmm125 is. While I was at work today, 100 carnations and a congrats balloon got delivered to me. I was in awe of that itself. Then, tonight when I got home from bowling she had a drink and a piece of cake with a gold HOF coin stuck in the middle. The coin is awesome and I will keep it with me always. Now, how lucky of a guy am I???
Good for you.

There's nothing that miss quitting easier than great home support.

Never forget what you have on all counts.
In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline pokerleader

• Quitter
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2012, 10:57:00 PM »
This is not my HOF speech, I just wanted to tell you what a caring, understanding and wonderful lady that kmm125 is. While I was at work today, 100 carnations and a congrats balloon got delivered to me. I was in awe of that itself. Then, tonight when I got home from bowling she had a drink and a piece of cake with a gold HOF coin stuck in the middle. The coin is awesome and I will keep it with me always. Now, how lucky of a guy am I???
One Day at a time is Awesome!!!!

Offline pokerleader

• Quitter
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2011, 08:48:00 AM »
Quote from: Notdeadyet
Dude, you didn't crap on the KTC cheerleader did you? Come on man, you gotta know she is something special around here. Not even a quitter and made "Words of Wisdom". Yes, next time you are getting yanked by the NIc bitch please come here and vent. Thanks for posting this it is a good reminder for all of us to keep our heads on straight.
Notdeadyet,
Yes i did shit all over the KTC cheerleader. Just glad she understand that it was not me it was the nic bitch!!! This site i mus say has its shit together because ithas everything from Quitting to spouses help!!! That is what makes this site so great!! Keep up the good work Guys!! Kmm125 is not only the cheerleader here she is also thebest friend anyone could have!!
One Day at a time is Awesome!!!!

Offline Notdeadyet

• Quitter
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2011, 08:30:00 AM »
Quote from: pokerleader
On day 27 today!!!!!!! YAY But let me tell you this it is not a bed of roses. But for the first time yesterday i had some one question me about my QUIT!!! I did not take kindly to it. Now looking back on it i know she was just asking me about it. She is my best friend and the love of my life, but that didnt stop me from getting pissed at her. I had no reason to be mad at her. She knows i am an addict. So i gues i am just trying to tell evryone one PLEASE dont take it out on your loved ones. They are there for you. Come here and bitch.
Dude, you didn't crap on the KTC cheerleader did you? Come on man, you gotta know she is something special around here. Not even a quitter and made "Words of Wisdom". Yes, next time you are getting yanked by the NIc bitch please come here and vent. Thanks for posting this it is a good reminder for all of us to keep our heads on straight.
38 yr slave
Dumbass No More 8/31/2011

Anyone can stop, but can you quit? A "Stopper" versus a "Quitter"

Dumbass No More - A Quitter's Tale Of Ending Stupid Behavior

Offline Radman

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Family and friends. Other than that, anything outdoors....motorcycling, shooting, hunting, fishing, racing.
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2011, 08:19:00 AM »
Word. My wife deserves a medal of honor. She has been a huge factor in my quit.

I have added significantly to my library of explatives since I've been here. Nic withdrawal is a great source of obscene creativity. Rage on, quitters.....

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Swim Bike Run - Shooting - Chasing my boys around.
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2011, 06:46:00 AM »
Yeah don't take that shit out on the innocents.

I'm always looking for a good cuss session. So get on here and let it ring brother.

Offline wo1miles

• Quitter
  • Interests: Baseball, Football, Basketball, Bowling, Reading, Writing, Spending time with the kiddos, watching movies with the love of my life (wife).
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2011, 06:25:00 AM »
Yup, gotta remember that your wife didn't stuff that shit in your face, your wife didn't repeat said action time and time again, your wife didn't train your brain to "need" the NIC bitch.

Bitch away, in here bro.
Your mind is a lying, cheating, stealing whore. Your body is a saint. Now, who are YOU going to listen to?