Author Topic: INTRO  (Read 4824 times)

Offline rangy96

• Quitter
  • Interests: not dipping
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: INTRO
« Reply #86 on: December 13, 2012, 03:07:00 PM »
Couple of days ago I hit 300. It was badass. So badass that everyone in my family has sort of forgotten about it. When it's been long enough that the family's state of mind his "Yea, he quit a long time ago" not......."what day is it?" then I feel that is the best compliment I can get.

My KTC buds didn't forget though because they are junkies like me.

I realized yesterday that a part of me will always love Copenskank. The weak, selfish little man part of me. The weak selfish little man in me often times rears his ugly head. He never dies, and at times his incessant whining pierces through all common sense or decency and says............"Just one will be OK, your super stressed right now and it would really help and you can always quit tomorrow". That weak little man pisses me off and I wish I could kill him.

Can't though. He is me.

So, I guess you guys will have to keep me in line. Post and read. Post and read.

Onward to 400.

Offline rangy96

• Quitter
« Reply #85 on: October 11, 2012, 04:25:00 PM »
http://espn.go.com/dallas/mlb/story/_/i ... ng-tobacco

Holy shit Nolan Ryan. What's wrong with you.

Offline kana

• Quitter
« Reply #84 on: September 03, 2012, 10:17:00 AM »
Quote from: rangy96

Feels really good. My last and greatest fear was conquered on days 198 and 199. Hunting season opened on Saturday and I was camping and hunting with two old college buddies that both dip. Grizzly Wintergreen for one and Copenhagen for the other. I watched them both eat snuff all weekend and had a couple of moments where I really really wanted to have "just one". Because of KTC I know that isn't an option for me. I told them both quitting can be done...............they aren't interested.

I watched them both wander around each morning looking for their can of snuff from the night before. I could see the anxiety on their faces as they considered what they would have to do if they could'nt find it. I felt sorry for them. My goal between now and next year is to find a way to get them to see what they are doing to themselves and get them to quit for themselves...............not sure how to do that one.

To top off my wonderful weekend, got up this morning and my youngest daughter decorated my house with "Happy 200 day" signs. There's like 20 of them.

I don't think day 200 is going to work out bad at all.

Day 200 and I am quit. With all of KTC.
simply awesome.. I feel you with your friends, My BIL dips  swallows for 30 yrs. trying to get him to follow my lead. If it doesn't work we can say we tried. main thing is your quit is strong.. keep it up.. we're proud to quit with you!
we choose our battles.. the battles we do fight, be aware that they have to be, but passion rules? James Hetfield

Offline rangy96

• Quitter
« Reply #83 on: September 03, 2012, 08:41:00 AM »

Feels really good. My last and greatest fear was conquered on days 198 and 199. Hunting season opened on Saturday and I was camping and hunting with two old college buddies that both dip. Grizzly Wintergreen for one and Copenhagen for the other. I watched them both eat snuff all weekend and had a couple of moments where I really really wanted to have "just one". Because of KTC I know that isn't an option for me. I told them both quitting can be done...............they aren't interested.

I watched them both wander around each morning looking for their can of snuff from the night before. I could see the anxiety on their faces as they considered what they would have to do if they could'nt find it. I felt sorry for them. My goal between now and next year is to find a way to get them to see what they are doing to themselves and get them to quit for themselves...............not sure how to do that one.

To top off my wonderful weekend, got up this morning and my youngest daughter decorated my house with "Happy 200 day" signs. There's like 20 of them.

I don't think day 200 is going to work out bad at all.

Day 200 and I am quit. With all of KTC.

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #82 on: August 20, 2012, 11:42:00 AM »
Quote from: T-Cell
Quote from: wastepanel
Quote from: Eric71
Quote from: Wt57
Quote from: copingwithoutcopen
Quote from: kstampfly
Quote from: kana
Day 185. 

Yesterday was 6 months.  1/2 a fucking year. 

I am dreaming of this conversation, but for some reason non-addicts don't always want me to sit around and talk about how great it is to be quit, so I use my imagination.

Random Person says "How long you been quit?"

I get to say "6 months".

Random person says "Wow, that's really good"

I get to say "I know"

Random person says "How did you do it?"

I say "Kill the Can.org"

Random person says "What's that"

I reply "A website that contains some of the finest people on earth and more truth than can be found just about anywhere"

Random person says "Huh"

I say, "Never mind, I quit cold turkey"

They say "Oh, now I get you".

Even in my imagination, people are sometimes morons.

I have found that the wonder and awe  I experience reading things on KTC doesn't happen to everyone.  I will sometimes be rambling on about some great truth I discovered here and people just get a glazed over look or even better, their eyes are saying "Is this guy crazy?"

So I shut up and come here with brothers that understand.  We must celebrate victories and I need some people that understand.   6 months.  Hell yeah.  Suck it nic bitch.  Suck it. 

you good people keep quitting one day at a time.
Hey buddy.. congrats! fuckin 6 months! I feel you.. I here you.. I know what it takes.. Hold that fucking head up high..
I always relate to your posts. sometimes people are really friggin (ignant)
We got your back buddy, and proud to quit with you today!
You sir are one helluva quitter!!! Congrats on kicking the NIC bitches ass for six whole months. Proud to be quit with you.

Kstamp
'clap' 'clap' 'clap' 'clap'
Congrats!!
We get it! It is awesome. we are a bad ass bunch of of strong willed quitters that have found each other and are on this journey together! I'm glad to quit with you!
Sometimes just being here lends more insight than saying anything at all. Congrats on your milestone and keep rolling day by day. QLAFM
Very proud of you man.
Nice conversation Rangy! It is great to have people to talk to that understand where you have been and what you have accomplished.
On the other hand, I'm going to be quit for a long, long time, so 193 days seems like just getting started...
Quit with you today bro.
Freedom is delicious. Hit that freedom buffet again tomorrow! Great job.

Offline T-Cell

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2012-02-10
  • Interests: Flyfishing, ice hockey (go Avs, go Pioneers!).Wife Sandra, 2 adult kids.
« Reply #81 on: August 20, 2012, 11:21:00 AM »
Day 185. 

I am dreaming of this conversation, but for some reason non-addicts don't always want me to sit around and talk about how great it is to be quit, so I use my imagination.

I get to say "6 months".

I get to say "I know"

I say "Kill the Can.org"

I reply "A website that contains some of the finest people on earth and more truth than can be found just about anywhere"

Random person says "Huh"

I have found that the wonder and awe  I experience reading things on KTC doesn't happen to everyone.  I will sometimes be rambling on about some great truth I discovered here and people just get a glazed over look or even better, their eyes are saying "Is this guy crazy?"

So I shut up and come here with brothers that understand.  We must celebrate victories and I need some people that understand.   6 months.  Hell yeah.  Suck it nic bitch.  Suck it. 

Hey buddy.. congrats! fuckin 6 months! I feel you.. I here you.. I know what it takes.. Hold that fucking head up high..
You sir are one helluva quitter!!! Congrats on kicking the NIC bitches ass for six whole months. Proud to be quit with you.

Kstamp
Congrats!!
We get it! It is awesome. we are a bad ass bunch of of strong willed quitters that have found each other and are on this journey together! I'm glad to quit with you!
Sometimes just being here lends more insight than saying anything at all. Congrats on your milestone and keep rolling day by day. QLAFM
Very proud of you man.
Nice conversation Rangy! It is great to have people to talk to that understand where you have been and what you have accomplished.
On the other hand, I'm going to be quit for a long, long time, so 193 days seems like just getting started...
Quit with you today bro.
Fish, eat, sleep. Repeat.
quit date 2/10/12
HOF date 5/19/12
1 Year 2/10/13
2 Years 2/10/14
8th Floor 4/19/14

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
« Reply #80 on: August 20, 2012, 09:31:00 AM »
Day 185. 

I get to say "6 months".

I get to say "I know"

I say "Kill the Can.org"

Random person says "Huh"

Kstamp
Congrats!!
Very proud of you man.
In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline eric71

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Weight Training, Powerlifting, Kettlebells, coaching, fantasy sports
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #79 on: August 20, 2012, 07:03:00 AM »
Day 185. 

I get to say "6 months".

I get to say "I know"

I say "Kill the Can.org"

Random person says "Huh"

Kstamp
Congrats!!

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #78 on: August 19, 2012, 04:28:00 PM »
Day 185. 

I get to say "6 months".

I get to say "I know"

I say "Kill the Can.org"

Random person says "Huh"

Kstamp
Congrats!!
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline copingwithoutcopen

• Quitting MoFo
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #77 on: August 19, 2012, 11:16:00 AM »
Day 185. 

I get to say "6 months".

I get to say "I know"

I say "Kill the Can.org"

Random person says "Huh"

Kstamp
Congrats!!

Offline kstampfly

• Quitter
    • http:
« Reply #76 on: August 19, 2012, 10:30:00 AM »
Day 185. 

I get to say "6 months".

I get to say "I know"

I say "Kill the Can.org"

Random person says "Huh"

So I shut up and come here with brothers that understand.  We must celebrate victories and I need some people that understand.  6 months.  Hell yeah.  Suck it nic bitch.  Suck it. 

Kstamp
Quit Group:
June 2022 No Lip Turd Herd

Quit Date:  13 March 2022
HOF Date:  20 June 2022

Offline kana

• Quitter
« Reply #75 on: August 19, 2012, 10:23:00 AM »
Day 185.

Yesterday was 6 months. 1/2 a fucking year.

I get to say "6 months".

I get to say "I know"

I say "Kill the Can.org"

Random person says "Huh"

I have found that the wonder and awe I experience reading things on KTC doesn't happen to everyone. I will sometimes be rambling on about some great truth I discovered here and people just get a glazed over look or even better, their eyes are saying "Is this guy crazy?"

So I shut up and come here with brothers that understand. We must celebrate victories and I need some people that understand. 6 months. Hell yeah. Suck it nic bitch. Suck it.

we choose our battles.. the battles we do fight, be aware that they have to be, but passion rules? James Hetfield

Offline rangy96

• Quitter
« Reply #74 on: August 19, 2012, 09:09:00 AM »
Day 185.

Yesterday was 6 months. 1/2 a fucking year.

I get to say "6 months".

I get to say "I know"

I say "Kill the Can.org"

Random person says "Huh"

I have found that the wonder and awe I experience reading things on KTC doesn't happen to everyone. I will sometimes be rambling on about some great truth I discovered here and people just get a glazed over look or even better, their eyes are saying "Is this guy crazy?"

So I shut up and come here with brothers that understand. We must celebrate victories and I need some people that understand. 6 months. Hell yeah. Suck it nic bitch. Suck it.

Offline CleanFuel

• Quitter
« Reply #73 on: June 29, 2012, 12:17:00 AM »
Quote from: Zam
Quote from: Grizzly25
Quote from: Scowick65
hittin a major funk.  went to an astros game last night, which i never do.  about 25 college kids all around us.  many dippers.  guy next to me opens up a can of copenhagen (new can) and pops in a dip in the top of the 1st.  I suddenly become acutely aware of many things.  I can smell every grain of tobacco in minute maid park, i notice every time sombody spits in a can.  I see the catcher pull his mask up and spit underneath it.  Craves are passing in waves through me.  I can see everyone who is dipping and I want a dip very, very badly.

Weird as shit.  I tell my wife, "Look, that guy, that guy, that guy, that guy, that guy, that guy, and that guy are all dipping."  She says "Your weird".  Then says, "You OK?" 

It passses and I am OK.  Still a friggin addict though. 

Still a junky ass friggin addict.  And still want a dip. 

fuck me. 

Not gonna do it though.  but feeling pretty sorry for myself today.
Way to fight through the triggers.
Amazing it's everywhere! Great job!
Some badass quit brother!!!

Way to stay strong and so you know your not a junkie you are a bad ass quiter of may who is beating the bitch back!!!!!!

Very proud of you brother!
nice quit rangy. That's good stuff. Thanks for the heads up (for my next trip to the park).
You stared the demon in the eyes.

He flinched. You didn't.

Very proud of you man.

Keep up the good work. Everyday.
yes.....fuck that....not sure you say my post from this weekend in Vegas.....personally, I think you were lucky seeing a bunch of hairy ass retards spitting in a can in 100 degree heat......

not that this is a competition or anything.....but while you were sweating your balls off.....I was at The Wynn in Vegas......losing money....bombed out of my mind.......and the Bitch.....comes....yes....wearing a short skirt.....stockings.......tits sticking out........

wait for it........................

"Cigarettes.....Cigars.....Cigarillos....."

Really?

Drunk. Losing money. Hot Nic Bitch. Giving away $40 cubans for free.

Sweaty in Houston. Losing money in Vegas.

The CUNT is everywhere........FUCK HER
Quit 04.02.2012 --- HOF 07.11.2012 --- 5 Years 04.02.2017

Now I am the Voice. I will LEAD, not follow. I will BELIEVE, not doubt. I will CREATE, not destroy. I am a Force for God. I am a Leader.

Defy the odds. Set a new standard. STEP UP!

My HOF Speech

My Intro

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
« Reply #72 on: June 29, 2012, 12:02:00 AM »
Quote from: Zam
Quote from: Grizzly25
Quote from: Scowick65
hittin a major funk.  went to an astros game last night, which i never do.  about 25 college kids all around us.  many dippers.  guy next to me opens up a can of copenhagen (new can) and pops in a dip in the top of the 1st.  I suddenly become acutely aware of many things.  I can smell every grain of tobacco in minute maid park, i notice every time sombody spits in a can.  I see the catcher pull his mask up and spit underneath it.  Craves are passing in waves through me.  I can see everyone who is dipping and I want a dip very, very badly.

Weird as shit.  I tell my wife, "Look, that guy, that guy, that guy, that guy, that guy, that guy, and that guy are all dipping."  She says "Your weird".  Then says, "You OK?" 

It passses and I am OK.  Still a friggin addict though. 

Still a junky ass friggin addict.  And still want a dip. 

fuck me. 

Not gonna do it though.  but feeling pretty sorry for myself today.
Way to fight through the triggers.
Amazing it's everywhere! Great job!
Some badass quit brother!!!

Way to stay strong and so you know your not a junkie you are a bad ass quiter of may who is beating the bitch back!!!!!!

Very proud of you brother!
nice quit rangy. That's good stuff. Thanks for the heads up (for my next trip to the park).
You stared the demon in the eyes.

He flinched. You didn't.

Very proud of you man.

Keep up the good work. Everyday.
In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021