Author Topic: INTRO  (Read 4830 times)

Offline Gunner26

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: INTRO
« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2012, 01:16:00 PM »
Quote from: Grizzly25
Quote from: rangy96
Day 92.  I can't even believe I am saying that.  That's three fucking months.  Never in my live did I think I would be able to say I haven't had a dip in 3 months.  This is fucking monumental.  This is like a giant pillar of quit piercing up out of the earth and towering over Everest.  And do you realize, if I keep doing this, there is no reason I won't be able to say I haven't had a dip in a year.  Good God Almighty yall.

Sorry, but I am completely overwhelmed by the power of KTC and one day at a time and today, I feel like sayin it.
'clap' 'clap' 'clap'

Great stuff there!

I know exactly what our saying and its quite true.

Keep on quiting quiter you day is comming soon!
Excellent Rangy...nothing else to say but Excellent 'party'

Offline Grizzly25

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Every and all sports, fishing and hunting.
« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2012, 07:35:00 AM »
Day 92.  I can't even believe I am saying that.  That's three fucking months.  Never in my live did I think I would be able to say I haven't had a dip in 3 months.  This is fucking monumental.  This is like a giant pillar of quit piercing up out of the earth and towering over Everest.  And do you realize, if I keep doing this, there is no reason I won't be able to say I haven't had a dip in a year.  Good God Almighty yall.

Sorry, but I am completely overwhelmed by the power of KTC and one day at a time and today, I feel like sayin it.
'clap' 'clap' 'clap'

Great stuff there!

I know exactly what your saying and its quite true.

Keep on quiting quiter you day is comming soon!
"Remember you are either getting better or getting worse, nobody stays the same!" Woody Hayes

"Winning! That's all we do around here brotha! Failure is not an option, remove it as an option and the possibilities are endless...." Bruce317 5-18-2012

"...We'll be heroes or ghosts...But we won't be turned around." Wastepanel 6-15-2012

"A QUITTER NEVER HAS TO GO THROUGH THE SUCK AGAIN!" tgafish 6-1-2012

QUIT LIKE FUCK MY BITCHES!!!

PATIENCE LIKE FUCK MY BITCHES!!!

Quit Date: 2-6-2012
HOF Date: 5-16-2012
HOF Speech

Offline rangy96

• Quitter
  • Interests: not dipping
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2012, 06:53:00 AM »
Day 92. I can't even believe I am saying that. That's three fucking months. Never in my live did I think I would be able to say I haven't had a dip in 3 months. This is fucking monumental. This is like a giant pillar of quit piercing up out of the earth and towering over Everest. And do you realize, if I keep doing this, there is no reason I won't be able to say I haven't had a dip in a year. Good God Almighty yall.

Offline Grizzly25

• Quit Pro
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2012, 09:36:00 AM »
Quote from: rgross298
Today is a big day for the brother's of May.  Two guys entering the HOF today so I am using that as an excuse to share something.  I have only had two dip dreams in my quit.  The first one was no big deal and didn't bother me too much.  Then last night I had a doozy.  Probably because of the whole HOF thing in our greoup today (Ric and NP).  You know how dreams don't make sense sometime, well this one didn't either.  No preface or understanding of how I got where I was, but I am in my bathroom where I open up a new can of copenhagen and stuff some in my face, then my wife walks in.  i quickly try to hide the can, but she sees it and then I remember all the quit stuff.  Brothers of May etc, all the texts and how my 75 day is all gone.  I start screaming in the dream, begging for forgiveness, etc and seriously, not making this shit up, wake up sweating.

I have never woken up sweating from a dream in my life.  Well now I have and it sucked.  Man the nic bitch hangs on tight.  I hate her ass.  What a piece of shit.

Just wanted to throw that out there. 

Stay quit and big time congrats to Ric and NP.  Way to go fellas.

rangy.
You will not cave. You are a badass. Don't sweat the dreams; over the years I've come to the conclusion that your subconscious gets a kick out of f-ing with you sometimes. You're at the helm of the bobsled, bro.
Those dreams are the worst bro but in a strange way they really make your quit stronger!

The best thing is the ability to come to a place and express those dreams to guys who have been dealing with them for awhile!

We are your quit bro's and thats our job listen advise and help carry-on!

You are kicking nic's ass and well she doesnt like it and will try to keep getting after you especially when you may seem your weakest! You are NOT WEAK!!!

You are a badass quiter and you are winning the war!

Stay Strong Bro!!!
Stay Focused!!!!
Stay Quit!!!
"Remember you are either getting better or getting worse, nobody stays the same!" Woody Hayes

"Winning! That's all we do around here brotha! Failure is not an option, remove it as an option and the possibilities are endless...." Bruce317 5-18-2012

"...We'll be heroes or ghosts...But we won't be turned around." Wastepanel 6-15-2012

HOF Speech

Offline rgross298

• Quitter
  • F Tobacco.
  • Quit Date: 02/19/2012
« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2012, 09:16:00 AM »
Today is a big day for the brother's of May. Two guys entering the HOF today so I am using that as an excuse to share something. I have only had two dip dreams in my quit. The first one was no big deal and didn't bother me too much. Then last night I had a doozy. Probably because of the whole HOF thing in our greoup today (Ric and NP). You know how dreams don't make sense sometime, well this one didn't either. No preface or understanding of how I got where I was, but I am in my bathroom where I open up a new can of copenhagen and stuff some in my face, then my wife walks in. i quickly try to hide the can, but she sees it and then I remember all the quit stuff. Brothers of May etc, all the texts and how my 75 day is all gone. I start screaming in the dream, begging for forgiveness, etc and seriously, not making this shit up, wake up sweating.

I have never woken up sweating from a dream in my life. Well now I have and it sucked. Man the nic bitch hangs on tight. I hate her ass. What a piece of shit.

Stay quit and big time congrats to Ric and NP. Way to go fellas.

rangy.
You will not cave. You are a badass. Don't sweat the dreams; over the years I've come to the conclusion that your subconscious gets a kick out of f-ing with you sometimes. You're at the helm of the bobsled, bro.

Offline rangy96

• Quitter
« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2012, 08:42:00 AM »
Today is a big day for the brother's of May. Two guys entering the HOF today so I am using that as an excuse to share something. I have only had two dip dreams in my quit. The first one was no big deal and didn't bother me too much. Then last night I had a doozy. Probably because of the whole HOF thing in our greoup today (Ric and NP). You know how dreams don't make sense sometime, well this one didn't either. No preface or understanding of how I got where I was, but I am in my bathroom where I open up a new can of copenhagen and stuff some in my face, then my wife walks in. i quickly try to hide the can, but she sees it and then I remember all the quit stuff. Brothers of May etc, all the texts and how my 75 day is all gone. I start screaming in the dream, begging for forgiveness, etc and seriously, not making this shit up, wake up sweating.

I have never woken up sweating from a dream in my life. Well now I have and it sucked. Man the nic bitch hangs on tight. I hate her ass. What a piece of shit.

Stay quit and big time congrats to Ric and NP. Way to go fellas.

rangy.

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2012, 10:02:00 AM »
Quote from: TonySelle
My Next Dip

A short story about carcy the carcinogen by rangy96, Ph.D.

It's been a long day.  Stress, divorce, pregnant teenage daughter (insert your stressful event here), and many other things are driving me to take this dip.  But I gotta have it.  So, here goes.  Umm that's good.

......meanwhile

As the tobacco touches my cheek and gum, a small molecule known as a carcinogen (aka carcy) enters a single cell in my cheek by slipping through the membrane of my cheek cell.  He can do that because he is small and slippery.  Carcy then floats around and bumps into some DNA that makes a tumor supressor.  No big deal, he just hangs there.  Now my cheek cell decides it's time to divide, so it starts copying all its genes.  While its copying, carcy is waiting.  When his little section of DNA gets copied, he fucks it up.  So now my cheek cell is two cheek cells and one of them has a fucked up tumor supressor.  What's a tumor supressor you ask?  Just what it says.  I view them as little cops that patrol and make sure there ain't no dividing going on that shouldn't be  So now I have a cell with a tumor supressor that has been wounded by Carcy.  Carcy is cold and calculating so he didn't kill my tumor supressor this time, just wounded him.  Sheriff Tumor Supressor is on patrol, but his gun doesn't work. 

Time for my cell to divide, so he does so.  Then divides again.  And again.  Then Sheriff Tumor Supressor is over run.  There is chaos in my cell, terror in my cell, because all the people in there can see what is happening.  All the wives, all the kids, all the parents, all the people who told you not to dip can see it.  You have wounded Sherrif Tumor Supressor and he has been killed.  Riots, killing, looting,  more division, more division, more division, more division, a battle to the death.  My Death.

.....meanwhile

Umm that dip was good.  I think I can live with just that one.  Put up the snuff, post a day one, and move on.  No big deal.  I got away with one. 

........2 wks later.

What's that little bump?  Probably nothing.  Though I did have a dip a while back............I'm sure it's nothing.  I mean I did that crap forever and one more couldn't have been the one to cause something.  Right?

What follows over the next year:

1.  Shame
2.  Despair
3.  Agony
4.  Regret
5.  Guilt
6.  DEATH

THE END

When I was in my third year of graduate school, I was working on some genes and proteins from a species of yeast used to make millet beer in Africa.  One day, we got big news. One of the genes I had cloned and purified protein from was a tumor supressor homologue.  Cancer research is easier to fund than basic research, so that's why the news was big.  At any rate, this led me to become reasonably well versed in what tumor supressors are and what they do.  It's been a long time since I considered myself reasonably well educated on the topic, but I remember enough to make up the story here that might motivate somebody.  I picture the events in the story happening to me if I think I can have just one.  Because it really is that easy.  One fucked up gene and your a dead man.
Wow Rangy, that is powerful and adds to my quit. Thanks Bro!
I'm with Tony! Wow!
I'm quit hope it's not to late.
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline Grizzly25

• Quit Pro
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2012, 09:59:00 AM »
Quote from: TonySelle
My Next Dip

It's been a long day.  Stress, divorce, pregnant teenage daughter (insert your stressful event here), and many other things are driving me to take this dip.  But I gotta have it.  So, here goes.  Umm that's good.

......meanwhile

As the tobacco touches my cheek and gum, a small molecule known as a carcinogen (aka carcy) enters a single cell in my cheek by slipping through the membrane of my cheek cell.  He can do that because he is small and slippery.  Carcy then floats around and bumps into some DNA that makes a tumor supressor.  No big deal, he just hangs there.  Now my cheek cell decides it's time to divide, so it starts copying all its genes.  While its copying, carcy is waiting.  When his little section of DNA gets copied, he fucks it up.  So now my cheek cell is two cheek cells and one of them has a fucked up tumor supressor.  What's a tumor supressor you ask?  Just what it says.  I view them as little cops that patrol and make sure there ain't no dividing going on that shouldn't be  So now I have a cell with a tumor supressor that has been wounded by Carcy.  Carcy is cold and calculating so he didn't kill my tumor supressor this time, just wounded him.  Sheriff Tumor Supressor is on patrol, but his gun doesn't work. 

Time for my cell to divide, so he does so.  Then divides again.  And again.  Then Sheriff Tumor Supressor is over run.  There is chaos in my cell, terror in my cell, because all the people in there can see what is happening.  All the wives, all the kids, all the parents, all the people who told you not to dip can see it.  You have wounded Sherrif Tumor Supressor and he has been killed.  Riots, killing, looting,  more division, more division, more division, more division, a battle to the death.  My Death.

.....meanwhile

Umm that dip was good.  I think I can live with just that one.  Put up the snuff, post a day one, and move on.  No big deal.  I got away with one. 

........2 wks later.

What's that little bump?  Probably nothing.  Though I did have a dip a while back............I'm sure it's nothing.  I mean I did that crap forever and one more couldn't have been the one to cause something.  Right?

1.  Shame
2.  Despair
3.  Agony
4.  Regret
5.  Guilt
6.  DEATH

THE END

When I was in my third year of graduate school, I was working on some genes and proteins from a species of yeast used to make millet beer in Africa.  One day, we got big news. One of the genes I had cloned and purified protein from was a tumor supressor homologue.  Cancer research is easier to fund than basic research, so that's why the news was big.  At any rate, this led me to become reasonably well versed in what tumor supressors are and what they do.  It's been a long time since I considered myself reasonably well educated on the topic, but I remember enough to make up the story here that might motivate somebody.  I picture the events in the story happening to me if I think I can have just one.  Because it really is that easy.  One fucked up gene and your a dead man.
Very powerful and very informative thanks for sharing!

HOF Speech

Offline T-Cell

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2012-02-10
  • Interests: Flyfishing, ice hockey (go Avs, go Pioneers!).Wife Sandra, 2 adult kids.
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2012, 09:20:00 AM »
My Next Dip

It's been a long day. Stress, divorce, pregnant teenage daughter (insert your stressful event here), and many other things are driving me to take this dip. But I gotta have it. So, here goes. Umm that's good.

......meanwhile

As the tobacco touches my cheek and gum, a small molecule known as a carcinogen (aka carcy) enters a single cell in my cheek by slipping through the membrane of my cheek cell. He can do that because he is small and slippery. Carcy then floats around and bumps into some DNA that makes a tumor supressor. No big deal, he just hangs there. Now my cheek cell decides it's time to divide, so it starts copying all its genes. While its copying, carcy is waiting. When his little section of DNA gets copied, he fucks it up. So now my cheek cell is two cheek cells and one of them has a fucked up tumor supressor. What's a tumor supressor you ask? Just what it says. I view them as little cops that patrol and make sure there ain't no dividing going on that shouldn't be So now I have a cell with a tumor supressor that has been wounded by Carcy. Carcy is cold and calculating so he didn't kill my tumor supressor this time, just wounded him. Sheriff Tumor Supressor is on patrol, but his gun doesn't work.

Time for my cell to divide, so he does so. Then divides again. And again. Then Sheriff Tumor Supressor is over run. There is chaos in my cell, terror in my cell, because all the people in there can see what is happening. All the wives, all the kids, all the parents, all the people who told you not to dip can see it. You have wounded Sherrif Tumor Supressor and he has been killed. Riots, killing, looting, more division, more division, more division, more division, a battle to the death. My Death.

.....meanwhile

Umm that dip was good. I think I can live with just that one. Put up the snuff, post a day one, and move on. No big deal. I got away with one.

........2 wks later.

What's that little bump? Probably nothing. Though I did have a dip a while back............I'm sure it's nothing. I mean I did that crap forever and one more couldn't have been the one to cause something. Right?

1. Shame
2. Despair
3. Agony
4. Regret
5. Guilt
6. DEATH

THE END

When I was in my third year of graduate school, I was working on some genes and proteins from a species of yeast used to make millet beer in Africa. One day, we got big news. One of the genes I had cloned and purified protein from was a tumor supressor homologue. Cancer research is easier to fund than basic research, so that's why the news was big. At any rate, this led me to become reasonably well versed in what tumor supressors are and what they do. It's been a long time since I considered myself reasonably well educated on the topic, but I remember enough to make up the story here that might motivate somebody. I picture the events in the story happening to me if I think I can have just one. Because it really is that easy. One fucked up gene and your a dead man.
Fish, eat, sleep. Repeat.
quit date 2/10/12
HOF date 5/19/12
1 Year 2/10/13
2 Years 2/10/14
8th Floor 4/19/14

Offline rangy96

• Quitter
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2012, 08:14:00 AM »
My Next Dip

It's been a long day. Stress, divorce, pregnant teenage daughter (insert your stressful event here), and many other things are driving me to take this dip. But I gotta have it. So, here goes. Umm that's good.

......meanwhile

As the tobacco touches my cheek and gum, a small molecule known as a carcinogen (aka carcy) enters a single cell in my cheek by slipping through the membrane of my cheek cell. He can do that because he is small and slippery. Carcy then floats around and bumps into some DNA that makes a tumor supressor. No big deal, he just hangs there. Now my cheek cell decides it's time to divide, so it starts copying all its genes. While its copying, carcy is waiting. When his little section of DNA gets copied, he fucks it up. So now my cheek cell is two cheek cells and one of them has a fucked up tumor supressor. What's a tumor supressor you ask? Just what it says. I view them as little cops that patrol and make sure there ain't no dividing going on that shouldn't be So now I have a cell with a tumor supressor that has been wounded by Carcy. Carcy is cold and calculating so he didn't kill my tumor supressor this time, just wounded him. Sheriff Tumor Supressor is on patrol, but his gun doesn't work.

Time for my cell to divide, so he does so. Then divides again. And again. Then Sheriff Tumor Supressor is over run. There is chaos in my cell, terror in my cell, because all the people in there can see what is happening. All the wives, all the kids, all the parents, all the people who told you not to dip can see it. You have wounded Sherrif Tumor Supressor and he has been killed. Riots, killing, looting, more division, more division, more division, more division, a battle to the death. My Death.

.....meanwhile

Umm that dip was good. I think I can live with just that one. Put up the snuff, post a day one, and move on. No big deal. I got away with one.

........2 wks later.

What's that little bump? Probably nothing. Though I did have a dip a while back............I'm sure it's nothing. I mean I did that crap forever and one more couldn't have been the one to cause something. Right?

1. Shame
2. Despair
3. Agony
4. Regret
5. Guilt
6. DEATH

THE END

When I was in my third year of graduate school, I was working on some genes and proteins from a species of yeast used to make millet beer in Africa. One day, we got big news. One of the genes I had cloned and purified protein from was a tumor supressor homologue. Cancer research is easier to fund than basic research, so that's why the news was big. At any rate, this led me to become reasonably well versed in what tumor supressors are and what they do. It's been a long time since I considered myself reasonably well educated on the topic, but I remember enough to make up the story here that might motivate somebody. I picture the events in the story happening to me if I think I can have just one. Because it really is that easy. One fucked up gene and your a dead man.

Offline rgross298

• Quitter
  • F Tobacco.
  • Quit Date: 02/19/2012
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2012, 08:44:00 AM »
Friday update.  Day 71!

Still quit.  One of my kids ask me about it last night, and it's really nice to enjoy talking about tobacco instead of the sight of it or mention of it making me fill up with guilt.  I used to get scared when I saw someone else doing it when I was with my family for fear they would want to talk about it and I would have to decide whether to lie or fess up.  They never asked, but if they would have I would have lied.  It really hurts my feelings to admit that, but I know it's true.  I am a junkie and am one dip away from returning to that junkie life. 

I find that my anger at tobacco in general is increasing greatly.  I can't decide if this anger is the result of my redirecting my anger at myself for being a piece of shit or the result of the reality that tobacco makers suck. 

Probably a combination of both.  Either way, I ain't dipping.  They can't have me again.  Fuck dip.  I own that shit and will stare it down anytime (as long as I have my cell phone to text a quit brother that is).

Stay quit people.  Stay quit.
Great story, bro. I believe that getting and staying angry (at tobacco) keeps you strong. You, and all of us, have earned the right to be angry at big tobacco, just as they earned our hard-earned dollars for their addictive product.

Some people (like my brother) rationalize that getting angry at big tobacco makes no sense, since they are just a business out to make a profit, and us addicts made conscious decisions to use their products. That argument holds no water with me, though. Us addicts made conscious decisions to use their products?

Ask yourself how long you wanted to quit but didn't think you could. I wanted to quit for at least the last decade. Certainly since my daughter was born 12 years ago. I never thought I could. I could not envision a life without that product in my face and bloodstream.

Thanks to KTC and you fine folks, now I can. And now that I can, I am angry.

Stay strong.

Offline Grizzly25

• Quit Pro
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2012, 08:43:00 AM »
Friday update. Day 71!

Still quit. One of my kids ask me about it last night, and it's really nice to enjoy talking about tobacco instead of the sight of it or mention of it making me fill up with guilt. I used to get scared when I saw someone else doing it when I was with my family for fear they would want to talk about it and I would have to decide whether to lie or fess up. They never asked, but if they would have I would have lied. It really hurts my feelings to admit that, but I know it's true. I am a junkie and am one dip away from returning to that junkie life.

I find that my anger at tobacco in general is increasing greatly. I can't decide if this anger is the result of my redirecting my anger at myself for being a piece of shit or the result of the reality that tobacco makers suck.

Probably a combination of both. Either way, I ain't dipping. They can't have me again. Fuck dip. I own that shit and will stare it down anytime (as long as I have my cell phone to text a quit brother that is).

Stay quit people. Stay quit.
Good stuff bro!

The best part is your not in the fog and not trying to hide anything, you are enjoying the freedom from nicotene that most all of us has forgotten!

Keep winning this war one battle at a time bro!

I am in a similiar boat with my anger towards tobacco growing more rapidly than ever and I really believe its cause I can look back at where I was just a short time ago and think WOW was I just stupid, I kept killing myself slowly everyday! The worst thing is I was drinking their Kool-aid not this Kool-aid!

Now we are drinking the freedom kool-aid and getting quit stronger everyday!

Stay strong Stay focused  Stay QUIT!!!!!!

HOF Speech

Offline rangy96

• Quitter
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2012, 08:31:00 AM »
Friday update. Day 71!

Still quit. One of my kids ask me about it last night, and it's really nice to enjoy talking about tobacco instead of the sight of it or mention of it making me fill up with guilt. I used to get scared when I saw someone else doing it when I was with my family for fear they would want to talk about it and I would have to decide whether to lie or fess up. They never asked, but if they would have I would have lied. It really hurts my feelings to admit that, but I know it's true. I am a junkie and am one dip away from returning to that junkie life.

I find that my anger at tobacco in general is increasing greatly. I can't decide if this anger is the result of my redirecting my anger at myself for being a piece of shit or the result of the reality that tobacco makers suck.

Probably a combination of both. Either way, I ain't dipping. They can't have me again. Fuck dip. I own that shit and will stare it down anytime (as long as I have my cell phone to text a quit brother that is).

Stay quit people. Stay quit.

Offline rangy96

• Quitter
« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2012, 09:04:00 AM »
I have experienced many firsts since joining ktc. Didn't expect this one either. I never really thought I would reach a moment where I would "need" a cell phone number of a quit brother. Sure, I had numbers, but never thought I would need them.

Big weekend. Going out to the woods with my dog to hike, shoot (sight in a new rifle!), and just be a dude. I am prepared. I got my smokey mountain, my cell phone, got it all. ~3 hours to my destination. Leave at 4 am. Arrive at sunup. It's raining and muddy as shit. Slide my ass all over the road. Arrive. Post Roll. Start unpacking and just automatically head to the truck to get my can of snuff out of the console where it always is. About 1/2 way there, I remember. Oops. No snuff in the woods today. Rain intensity increases, so I sit in the cabin with my pup watching it rain. My friends are late, so it's just me and the dog. Man I want some snuff. I start wigging out. Send a text to a quit brother telling him this has never happened before, but the nic bitch isn't whispering, she is screaming. He responds immediately. Says don't be a dumbass. Don't do it.

The moment I heard that stupid chime my phone makes when I get a text and I knew somebody was gonna be there to talk too, the bitch went silent. Completely silent.

I have always thought my quit was super strong, still do. But that little episode gave me a dose of humility I won't soon forget.

Got numbers? I would if I were you.

Stay quit people and KTC is the BOMB.

Offline ryan

• Quitter
  • Interests: Rugby- Simply the greatest sportQuitting is my interest, I do it every day
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2012, 09:51:00 PM »
Quote from: Luby
Quote from: rgross298
Quote from: Souliman
I just posted what I would call my first real "advice" to someone on this website.  I am  "only" 62 days quit.  After I finished writing it, I realized something.  There is no "only" in front of number of days quit.  There is only quit.  I am as qualified to give advice as a guy quit for thousands of days.  After one day of quit, I felt qualified to speak out on freedom, tobacco sucking, and everything else.  I didn't, but I felt qualified to do so.  Why did I feel qualified?  Because I quit.  For the first time in my life, I quit.  I instantly knew the difference between quitting and pausing.  Quitting FUCKING HURT!  All the others were just pauses.  In my heart I knew it was a pause, so it didn't hurt.  Piss me off?  Yes.  Hurt?  No.

What's the point?  I guess that it took me 62 days to realize that I can talk like an old vet on this website if I want.  There is no required number of days to be quit, there is only:

1.  Quit.
2.  Not Quit.

I am quit.  You should be too.  It's pretty cool.
HOLY SHIT...can it be the chosen one that will unite the tribes?

Seriously great stuff man. Absolutely spot on. Either quit or not quit. Either choose life or death.
Yeah, rangy's friggin' cool. May '12 dude. There's a couple badasses in there.
Rangy's quit makes me wet
:wub: :wub: :wub:

Well put. I too share the wetness