Author Topic: Kwarner2015  (Read 5424 times)

Offline KingNothing

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 2015-07-10
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Kwarner2015
« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2015, 01:05:00 PM »
Quote from: Kwarner2015
No I did not post roll yesterday kinda defeats the purpose of posting roll right if your going to quit.

As far as what caused it was waking up in the middle of night with trouble breathing and not knowing what was wrong, what will I do different? Label everything as a withdrawal symptom. Not worry about the what if and stay focused and determined.
This is a really really really bad attempt. You woke up in the middle of the night with trouble breathing and you decided that dipping would help you breathe? Answer the three questions that Norm posted. Be thoughtful about it. This is for YOUR sake. This is for you to gain some self-understanding so you don't explosive diarrhea all over November too.

There are 8 people in your intro right now because they want you to succeed. We can't quit for you though. Ball's in your court sunshine, post up your answers with some well reasoned analysis, and get to quitting. Your life depends on it.
"Fuck nicotine dude. You don't need it. And you don't want it. It didn't do a thing for you and you know it." - worktowin
"today you dissided that shit wont control your life. and it wont. unless you let it." - drome
"Not thinking about nicotine is for people who've never used nicotine. We threw that option away with the first dip or drag on a cigarette. We are addicts, and cannot become un-addicted." - wildirish317
"You need to decide how much you really want to be quit." - pky1520
We are always at risk. And probably always will be. That is why I will never get "too quit" to post my +1. Every. Damn. Day. - geis2597

Intro
Freedom Tastes So Good

Quit: 7/10/15, HOF: 10/17/15, 2nd Floor: 1/25/16, 3rd Floor: 5/4/16, 1 year: 7/10/16 4th Floor: 8/12/16, 5th Floor: 11/20/16, 6th Floor: 2/28/17, 7th Floor: 6/8/17, 2 years: 7/10/17, 8th Floor: 9/16/17, 9th Floor: 12/25/17, Comma: 4/4/18, 3 years: 7/10/18, 11th Floor: 7/13/18

Offline Kwarner2015

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2015, 01:01:00 PM »
No I did not post roll yesterday kinda defeats the purpose of posting roll right if your going to quit.

As far as what caused it was waking up in the middle of night with trouble breathing and not knowing what was wrong, what will I do different? Label everything as a withdrawal symptom. Not worry about the what if and stay focused and determined.

Offline KingNothing

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 2015-07-10
« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2015, 12:56:00 PM »
Here's the problem that I see that you might not get yet. You woke up having a panic attack because nicotine had whipped your body so badly when you were using that your body felt like it needed poison to function. And you obliged? You put more poison in your body so that your body could go back to functioning on poison. See the problem? You didn't come out of the womb with dip in your lip. You probably didn't even have dip until you were at least 12 or 13. That means your body went 12 or 13 years without nicotine, and you gave in after 3 days this time?

I know you don't want to hear this so feel free to stop reading if you want to keep burying your head in the sand, but the biggest component of quitting is how badly you want it. Sure there will be tough times where leaning on another will save your ass, but day in and day out, YOU need to have the balls to do this thing. It's not easy sometimes and you were probably at the worst of it when you caved, but instead of powering through like thousands before you, you chose to give in. That's it. You gave up. You simply were too weak. Your body didn't need nicotine. You allowed it to happen. You weren't going to die that night if you didn't cave, but you didn't care because your desire to return to slavery outweighed your desire to be free from that slavery.

Also, if you didn't have any nic in your house, you woke up in the middle of the night and drove to some all nighter gas station to get this stuff and in that entire time you couldn't convince yourself that you didn't need it. I highly doubt you were still gasping for air when you went into the c store and bought the can. You had so many opportunities to not give up, but you didn't take advantage of a single one. What has changed in the last four weeks or so that you WILL quit this time, not you hope you can?
"Fuck nicotine dude. You don't need it. And you don't want it. It didn't do a thing for you and you know it." - worktowin
"today you dissided that shit wont control your life. and it wont. unless you let it." - drome
"Not thinking about nicotine is for people who've never used nicotine. We threw that option away with the first dip or drag on a cigarette. We are addicts, and cannot become un-addicted." - wildirish317
"You need to decide how much you really want to be quit." - pky1520
We are always at risk. And probably always will be. That is why I will never get "too quit" to post my +1. Every. Damn. Day. - geis2597

Intro
Freedom Tastes So Good

Quit: 7/10/15, HOF: 10/17/15, 2nd Floor: 1/25/16, 3rd Floor: 5/4/16, 1 year: 7/10/16 4th Floor: 8/12/16, 5th Floor: 11/20/16, 6th Floor: 2/28/17, 7th Floor: 6/8/17, 2 years: 7/10/17, 8th Floor: 9/16/17, 9th Floor: 12/25/17, Comma: 4/4/18, 3 years: 7/10/18, 11th Floor: 7/13/18

Offline cjoy

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-07-06
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2015, 12:55:00 PM »
Quote from: pab1964
Lol readmittance? I'm quit regardless if you include me or not. I just asked for some help along the way. If that's not acceptable then tell me that instead of asking me to plea for forgiveness.
Price for help bro and not that big a deal! Just answer and let's get started again.
Get on the train KWarner. I am bagger on day 37 and it has sucked. But I am very proud to quit each and every day for me. Sack Up, Answer the questions and post roll everyday.
"Exploding Diarrhea" KN
"The end of each day without nicotine is my daily hall of fame" QuitinCA
"Hate to break it to you sunshine, life is not all princesses and unicorns." Candoit

http://forum.killthecan.org/topic/11374808/1/

Offline Kwarner2015

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2015, 12:55:00 PM »

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2015, 12:52:00 PM »
Lol readmittance? I'm quit regardless if you include me or not. I just asked for some help along the way. If that's not acceptable then tell me that instead of asking me to plea for forgiveness.
Price for help bro and not that big a deal! Just answer and let's get started again.
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline Steelers

• Quitter
  • Interests: All Sports, namely my beloved Steelers
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2015, 12:51:00 PM »
Did you post roll yesterday? I haven't looked because at this point it doesn't seem you are worth the time. If you did and caved then you are not a man of your word. If you are not a man of your word then what the hell are you then? This is the way it works around here. We can say man up but what it really means is you post roll and say I will not dip today. You see, this takes it off the table. You can't dip.

When you had your panic attack that is understandable. It has happened before. Instead of reaching for a can you could have got on this site and read what others did in this exact same situation. In order to quit, you need to educate yourself and this site is full of that.

You see, you are not a special butterfly. We all deal with the same symptoms and problems. Use the site for what it is or leave it to those that want to quit.
6 time champs

Offline Kwarner2015

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2015, 12:50:00 PM »

Offline normjr88

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-06-01
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2015, 12:42:00 PM »
What happend?

Why did it happen?

Whats going to be different this time?

Answer these questions for yourself and others so we can see what happened and what to avoid? Its the price of re admittance.

'Popcorn'

Offline Kwarner2015

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2015, 12:38:00 PM »
I didn't do this shit last time because I wanted it I did it out of pure nagging from my wife this time I'm motivated and want it for myself.

Offline normjr88

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-06-01
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2015, 12:33:00 PM »
Well unfourtnely I hate to admit I failed not only myself but my family and you guys as well, I made it until day 4 when I woke up in the middle of the night feeling like I couldn't breathe. Scared me so bad that I had caved.

I'm ready to tackle this again but this time deciding to quit for myself and not because some one wanted me to. This will be a challenge because of having anxiety/panic attacks already. But I need to do this for my wife my two daughters  to prove to myself that I can do it.

Please if anyone has any advice other then to man up I would greatly appreciate it. Pm me for my number and if you want harass the hell of me every day to make sure I stay true to this.
What the fucks going to be different this time 'Finger' 'Finger' 'Finger' 'Finger' 'Finger' 'Finger' 'Finger' 'Finger'

That's your first mistake, you do this shit for YOU, not anyone else you dumbass.

Offline Kwarner2015

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2015, 12:23:00 PM »
Well unfourtnely I hate to admit I failed not only myself but my family and you guys as well, I made it until day 4 when I woke up in the middle of the night feeling like I couldn't breathe. Scared me so bad that I had caved.

I'm ready to tackle this again but this time deciding to quit for myself and not because some one wanted me to. This will be a challenge because of having anxiety/panic attacks already. But I need to do this for my wife my two daughters  to prove to myself that I can do it.

Please if anyone has any advice other then to man up I would greatly appreciate it. Pm me for my number and if you want harass the hell of me every day to make sure I stay true to this.

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2013, 10:44:00 AM »
I might try some fake, who sells it like Walmart or something. Stay quit Warner its getting a bit easier with each day. Good job and good luck
Quit~December - 2 - 2013
1st Floor~March - 11 - 2014

Offline zam

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit is not a passive activity.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2013, 09:40:00 AM »
I was a cope idiot in the past, so I went with wintergreen Smokey Mt. Nothing tasted "close enough" to cope to make me think it was cope, and wintergreen was far enough away in taste that I was always comparing it to Cope. Does that make sense? Didn't think so. Anyway, before the obvious discussion on the merits/pitfalls of fake dip come up: I used SM like a madman at times, the wife wondered if I was gonna get addicted to mint. I never made an effort to cut back on fake, but 455 days later I haven't used any in maybe 2 or three months. I do have some in my glove box, just in case. Moral of the story: Use it as much as you want, IMHO. Whatever it take to keep nic off the table. Don't worry about fake becoming a new "habit".
*Quit today. Full stop. No qualifiers. Tomorrow?... IDK, IDC.

Offline FuFuTheSnu

• Quitter
  • Interests: Only aspartame. I love it and I wish they would put it in the drinking water because I can't get enough of it. It is better than Breaking Bad season 5, know what I'm sayin'?
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2013, 09:37:00 AM »
I agree with SDH. I'm on day 22 and I've been plowing through the Smokey Mountain wintergreen. Also ordered some Jake's (not herbal - made from mint apparently). Sometimes I get crazy and mix the two. For me it's super helpful. Every time I chew it I am amazed at how I feel like there is really nothing "missing". Seems like the only difference is the nicotine, which I don't miss. Otherwise, it's exactly like chewing the real thing. It's like, why would I ever go back to the unsafe stuff if this stuff exists? There would really be no point. Anyway, I highly recommend you try all kinds of shit and see what you like.
So, you see, the puppy was like industry, in that they were both lost in the woods. And nobody, especially the little boy - "society" - knew where to find 'em. Except that the puppy... was a DOG. But the industry, my friends, THAT was a revolution.