Author Topic: Kwarner2015  (Read 5422 times)

Offline Radman

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Family and friends. Other than that, anything outdoors....motorcycling, shooting, hunting, fishing, racing.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Kwarner2015
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2013, 07:27:00 AM »
Evil_Won pretty much summed up the process below. Follow those instructions.

First things first: get your head in the game and get 100% committed to your quit. It has to come before everything else. That doesn't mean it interferes. But, in every single situation there will be triggers, so you have to ready at all times. Get involved here. Get to know some folks. Gather some numbers. USE THEM!! Digits are useless if you don't know the person on the other end before you need help. Read, post, rant, rave...... just generally make your presence known. Don't sit quietly in the corner. Build some accountability.

Reach out via PM if you need help with anything.

Offline Radman

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Family and friends. Other than that, anything outdoors....motorcycling, shooting, hunting, fishing, racing.
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2013, 07:22:00 AM »
These reviews may help you some.

Offline sdh23

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-10-29
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2013, 06:32:00 AM »
Quote from: Kwarner2014
I was wondering if you bad ass quitters out there have had good experinance with the herbal chew and if so what brands are good and wich aren't?
Smokey Mountain worked for me.
Quittin' like a boss since Oct 29, 2012

Offline Kwarner2014

• BANNED
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2013, 06:15:00 AM »
I was wondering if you bad ass quitters out there have had good experinance with the herbal chew and if so what brands are good and wich aren't?

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2013, 01:55:00 AM »
I see you did post roll so now I suggest you spend time just reading, HOF, words of wisdom and others intros. You will probably have plenty of time since sleeping can be difficult for a few days. I applaud you for quitting while you are still young. Don't be fooled into thinking this wont be to bad it will be one of the hardest things you've ever done. That being said it is done everyday by many of us and that's what we expect from you. Putting your name on roll is a promise to keep nicotine out of your life for today! 1 day at a time!!
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2013, 01:50:00 AM »
Quote from: Kwarner2014
Hi y'all I'm officially 1 hour and 12 minutes quit and wanted to introduce my self my name is Korey and I'm 23 years old and have been chewing for a solid 6 years but today is the day I take my life away from nicotine. So any information and help that you guys could possibly provide would be appreciated. And for all of you veterans that would like to help me out through out this journey please pm so that I can give you my number thanks guys!f
Welcome on the greatest decision ever, quitting. This site has both changed and saved my life, and itÂ’s really quite simple:

Evilology 101

Fine job posting Day 1 in Roll: Why? This is the single most important thing we do here. This is your promise, a pledge to your quit brothers and sisters, to yourself, and to everyone else here on KTC to not use nicotine in any way, shape, or form, for the next 24 hours. Keep your promise. A man is nothing if his word is no good.

Get Involved: Read: Introductions and HOF Speeches. Read the banter in other groups. Read the non-dip discussions in the Wilcard section when you want to get away from thoughts of dip. By doing this you will realize that you are not alone in the feeling you are having. You will gain strength through others. And, you will get to know these people on a personal level, which adds accountability.

Send out a few PMs: Send out a PM to someone in your group, or to someone that posted something that you related to. Offer your phone number. I bet you will get a phone number in return. Store those numbers in your phone and USE THEM in a moment of weakness. Sending a text out has prevented me from caving more than a few times. Sometimes I didn’t even need a response, just taking a few seconds to text was all it took to get me thinking straight again. Other times the response I got was, “you do NOT have permission to cave”, which I took to heart.

Every tool you need to QUIT and remain QUIT is here, for free, but you have to want it. No one can quit for you, but we can offer support whenever you need it.

PM me if you need anything or if I can be of any help to you today or any other day that you are quit.
"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."

Offline Kwarner2014

• BANNED
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2013, 01:15:00 AM »
Hi y'all I'm officially 1 hour and 12 minutes quit and wanted to introduce my self my name is Korey and I'm 23 years old and have been chewing for a solid 6 years but today is the day I take my life away from nicotine. So any information and help that you guys could possibly provide would be appreciated. And for all of you veterans that would like to help me out through out this journey please pm so that I can give you my number thanks guys!f

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2012, 06:47:00 PM »
Quote from: Kwarner2012
Has any ever had anxiety problems and still KTC if so message me or pm for my number to help coach me, I would really appreciate it thanks!
Guess you weren't very serious!! Started out good now you are avoiding my text and pretending you don't know who I am or why I'm texting you!! Sounds like a good solid cave to me! Sorry ill delete you from my contacts!

Offline Kwarner2012

• Quitter
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2012, 10:18:00 PM »
Talked to a few guys tonight that gave me alot of inspiration. Feels like ive lost my bestfriend but that " bestfriend " was some one I use too know! STAYING QUIT! Thanks KTC!!

Offline Kwarner2012

• Quitter
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2012, 09:42:00 PM »
Im in there now

Offline dr_jones_25

• Quitter
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2012, 09:39:00 PM »
Quote from: sccrockett
And everytime I think about chewing I also try and convince myself I cant see myself without chew anymore and it almost makes me cave!
Chat... now... do it.
Meet us in chat

Deleted User (sccrockett)

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2012, 09:36:00 PM »
And everytime I think about chewing I also try and convince myself I cant see myself without chew anymore and it almost makes me cave!
Chat... now... do it.

Offline Kwarner2012

• Quitter
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2012, 09:20:00 PM »

Offline Kwarner2012

• Quitter
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2012, 09:12:00 PM »
I was wondering if there is any way to slow down the cravings I feel like I just want to go cave in but I know in my heart I dont need too!

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2012, 06:00:00 AM »
Quote from: Diesel2112
Has any ever had anxiety problems and still KTC if so message me or pm for my number to help coach me, I would really appreciate it thanks!
I had anxiety issues up the ass. Check my intro post on page 3 "anxiety issues".

I can give u my digits but I cant coach you through your issues as everyone is different. For me talk therapy and anti anxiety meds turned me from a hopeless blubbering fool to a confident quitting mother fucker. Granted I'm still only 67 days quit but quitting is hard enough without anxiety fucking with you.

I suggest strongly you see your doctor. There's no shame in it and its certainly better than going back to finger banging a can. He can either prescribe you some anti anxiety meds to take the edge off or recommend you to a psychiatrist or psychologist, if he thinks you need it.

That's my best advice. Pm me if you have any other questions.
I agree hundred percent with Diesel! He was definitely a blabbering lost soul, so was I! Anxiety depression and nicotine go hand-in-hand. The longer you're here and quit the more you'll realize how many others have the same feelings as you! Thanks for the number I'll text you and Then you will have my number.