Author Topic: lonely road ahead  (Read 31612 times)

Offline Tjschu

• Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 388
Re: lonely road ahead
« Reply #279 on: November 27, 2016, 01:05:00 PM »
Quote from: JB65
Quote from: Stranger999
Quote from: Candoit
Quote from: pky1520
Quote from: Nomore1959
Quote from: Bucky
Quote from: Mike1966
Quote from: worktowin
Quote from: ChristopherJ
Quote from: rdad
Quote from: trigerhapy
Congrats on 7th floor Pab!
Proud to be quit with you  thanks for all you do for us brother!!
You are just a total badass Quitters Pab. From day one you've been all business. What an example for all of us on how to quit. Well done my friend!
Congrats on 700 Alvin! Keep swinging that trunk like you own the place. Proud to quit with you each day brother!
700 days of anything but a lonely road! Honored as hell to be on your team Pab!!! Congratulations. More greatness ahead!
Congrats on the 7th floor Pab. I appreciate all the support. Thanks for all you do. You've been a lot of help to not only me but many others here. Proud to quit with you every day!
Congrats on 7 hundo Pab. Thanks for your constant support in August '15 and all over KTC. Despite an SEC guy ... good on you.
Congrats on 700 PAB! You're an inspiration and true quitter.
700 looks good on you. Proud to walk this journey with you.
700 days! Incredible.

Just like Penn State being close to a shot at Bama in the playoff... ;)

Thanks for all of your support here my friend. I look forward to seeing us reach many more floors of freedom.
well done Pab my man! Thanks for your support brother. As a Ohio State grad i think i better just be quiet 'winker'
Congrats on the 7th floor to a true leader on this site. Thanks for all you do here!

Offline JB65

• Quitting MoFo
  • Lennie and Henry
  • Quit Date: August 17, 2015
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #278 on: November 27, 2016, 11:10:00 AM »
Quote from: Stranger999
You are just a total badass Quitters Pab. From day one you've been all business. What an example for all of us on how to quit. Well done my friend!
Congrats on 700 Alvin! Keep swinging that trunk like you own the place. Proud to quit with you each day brother!
700 days of anything but a lonely road! Honored as hell to be on your team Pab!!! Congratulations. More greatness ahead!
Congrats on the 7th floor Pab. I appreciate all the support. Thanks for all you do. You've been a lot of help to not only me but many others here. Proud to quit with you every day!
Congrats on 7 hundo Pab. Thanks for your constant support in August '15 and all over KTC. Despite an SEC guy ... good on you.
700 days! Incredible.

Thanks for all of your support here my friend. I look forward to seeing us reach many more floors of freedom.
well done Pab my man! Thanks for your support brother. As a Ohio State grad i think i better just be quiet 'winker'

Online Stranger999

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 09/05/2015
  • Interests: Taking that first breath every morning before I post roll again.... Family, Philadelphia Eagles football, music, computers, solving puzzles of all sorts
  • Likes Given: 248
« Reply #277 on: November 27, 2016, 01:26:00 AM »
700 days! Incredible.

Offline eyehatecope

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-08-09
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #276 on: November 26, 2016, 11:23:00 PM »
So proud of you Pab. 700. Congrats brother!
Jenny and Tom Kern

RIP My Brother!

Offline Candoit

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • The Candy Man
  • Quit Date: Today
  • Likes Given: 121
« Reply #275 on: November 26, 2016, 10:37:00 PM »
There are no circumstances in which using nicotine will improve the outcome.

My journey. The best part it is not over yet.

Offline pky1520

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: May 2, 2016
  • Interests: Hunting, fishing
  • Likes Given: 88
« Reply #274 on: November 26, 2016, 09:02:00 PM »

Offline Nomore1959

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 329
« Reply #273 on: November 26, 2016, 08:49:00 PM »

Offline Bucky

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-04-29
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #272 on: November 26, 2016, 08:17:00 PM »

Offline Mike1966

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 4/18/2016
  • Likes Given: 81
« Reply #271 on: November 26, 2016, 04:42:00 PM »
Just one and you will be back where you started.
And where you started was desperately wishing
you were where you are right now.

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
« Reply #270 on: November 26, 2016, 11:53:00 AM »

Offline ChristopherJ

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: Sept 17, 2014
  • Interests: Travel, music, sports, art,
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #269 on: November 26, 2016, 11:14:00 AM »
Don't be afraid.  You are not alone.

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #268 on: November 26, 2016, 10:30:00 AM »

Offline trigerhapy

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 01/05/15
  • Interests: Quit for LIFE
« Reply #267 on: November 26, 2016, 10:06:00 AM »

Offline Dundippin

• Quitter
  • Shift your focus so you do not think about it
    • Recovery Meeting Place
  • Quit Date: 9/15/2015
  • Interests: Web development, database design, management, weightlifting, bike riding, gardening and watching the Baltimore Ravens.
« Reply #266 on: August 25, 2016, 09:00:00 AM »
Pab,
Sorry I missed your 600 day celebration. I need to pay more attention to the calendar. Congratulations on the big 600. Thanks for your continued support.

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #265 on: August 24, 2016, 11:15:00 AM »
Quote from: GDubya
Quote from: ChickDip
Quote from: JGlav
Quote from: pab1964
Well my friends, once again I am very honored to have such great support! Thank you all so much. How could you ever disrespect such a caring family and put one tiny little leaf of that shit in your mouth? I'm probably on this site 4-5 hours a day looking for someone to help. And before you say it, yes I have a life but you gotta know me, I'm a very caring person and I owe a lot for my life being saved to Ktc! Each and every time o see my name posted beside someone supporting me, congratulating me, even after 601 days I smile real big! My wife still thinks I have a new girlfriend and I tell her no sweetheart this, this right here is way better. I'm positive not maybe or probably but positive without this place, I would possibly died with a dip in. For that. My friends I will forever be grateful and indebted to Ktc! That's why you see the ole elephant all over Ktc paying it back and not for pattings on the ass, like me bud kdip said, I'm no special butterfly! Quitting Edd ODAAT is a privilege and an honor! Damn........Just.........Damn!
Well Smile a little bigger brother, because you have some serious support and accountability. Thanks for postin up in Dec. '15 Congrats on 600 a true accomplishment for a BAQ
that's my Pab Man, telling it like it is.
Paying it forward to the MAX and changing lives.
Love to see this place work like it's supposed to work.
Congrats Bro. Damn fine job. And it just keeps getting better. Keep doing what you do.
You are a class act Pab! Glad to know you!
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.