Author Topic: lonely road ahead  (Read 31613 times)

Offline Gdubya

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: August 23, 2013
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: lonely road ahead
« Reply #264 on: August 23, 2016, 10:46:00 PM »
Quote from: ChickDip
Quote from: JGlav
Quote from: pab1964
Well my friends, once again I am very honored to have such great support! Thank you all so much. How could you ever disrespect such a caring family and put one tiny little leaf of that shit in your mouth? I'm probably on this site 4-5 hours a day looking for someone to help. And before you say it, yes I have a life but you gotta know me, I'm a very caring person and I owe a lot for my life being saved to Ktc! Each and every time o see my name posted beside someone supporting me, congratulating me, even after 601 days I smile real big! My wife still thinks I have a new girlfriend and I tell her no sweetheart this, this right here is way better. I'm positive not maybe or probably but positive without this place, I would possibly died with a dip in. For that. My friends I will forever be grateful and indebted to Ktc! That's why you see the ole elephant all over Ktc paying it back and not for pattings on the ass, like me bud kdip said, I'm no special butterfly! Quitting Edd ODAAT is a privilege and an honor! Damn........Just.........Damn!
Well Smile a little bigger brother, because you have some serious support and accountability. Thanks for postin up in Dec. '15 Congrats on 600 a true accomplishment for a BAQ
that's my Pab Man, telling it like it is.
Paying it forward to the MAX and changing lives.
Love to see this place work like it's supposed to work.
Congrats Bro. Damn fine job. And it just keeps getting better. Keep doing what you do.

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
  • Quit Date: 3/30/2015
  • Interests: (July2015 Quit Group) ((7-07-2015 100 days)) ....Quit Day March 30.... Fish Slaying, Hunting, Camping, Hiking, Mtn Biking, Cooking, Sammich-making, Poker, movies, watching Pro Baseball, anything outdoors
  • Likes Given: 2097
« Reply #263 on: August 23, 2016, 08:05:00 PM »
Quote from: JGlav
Well my friends, once again I am very honored to have such great support! Thank you all so much. How could you ever disrespect such a caring family and put one tiny little leaf of that shit in your mouth? I'm probably on this site 4-5 hours a day looking for someone to help. And before you say it, yes I have a life but you gotta know me, I'm a very caring person and I owe a lot for my life being saved to Ktc! Each and every time o see my name posted beside someone supporting me, congratulating me, even after 601 days I smile real big! My wife still thinks I have a new girlfriend and I tell her no sweetheart this, this right here is way better. I'm positive not maybe or probably but positive without this place, I would possibly died with a dip in. For that. My friends I will forever be grateful and indebted to Ktc! That's why you see the ole elephant all over Ktc paying it back and not for pattings on the ass, like me bud kdip said, I'm no special butterfly! Quitting Edd ODAAT is a privilege and an honor! Damn........Just.........Damn!
Well Smile a little bigger brother, because you have some serious support and accountability. Thanks for postin up in Dec. '15 Congrats on 600 a true accomplishment for a BAQ
that's my Pab Man, telling it like it is.
Paying it forward to the MAX and changing lives.
Love to see this place work like it's supposed to work.
July 2015 Jackals - House of WUPP
"....the load doesn't weigh me down at all, he ain't heavy he's my brother"
Try to believe that you are worth more than you think, and others are worth more than you think.
"If you haven't... Quit now......If you have... Stay that way " ~AppleJack
"Make It Through Today" WarE2013 (Rest Easy)
"I am quit... for today... with you... but not FOR you" ~LBP
"Endeavor to Persevere!" Lone Waite

my intro / my HOF speech / my comma club
Building a Strong Quit / My HOF Day

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #262 on: August 23, 2016, 07:02:00 PM »
Quote from: rdad
Hey Pab, aren't you glad this quit road isn't as lonely as you feared it would be?
So much more accountability than I would have ever dreamed! So many quitters I want to meet. Someday we need a world wide quitter meet! Thank you all for helping me quit ODAAT!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #261 on: August 23, 2016, 06:01:00 PM »
Hey Pab, aren't you glad this quit road isn't as lonely as you feared it would be?

Offline JGlav

• Master of Quit
  • Interests: Quit Date: 9/05/15
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #260 on: August 22, 2016, 04:50:00 PM »

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #259 on: August 19, 2016, 11:35:00 AM »
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline Steakbomb18

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 12/13/2013
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #258 on: August 19, 2016, 09:19:00 AM »
Quote from: Dagranger
Quote from: CavMan83
Brother Pabo!! Congrats on the 600. One more day down, one more day along the road to freedom! Thanks for keeping my quit strong! Stay away from them high-tension lines....I hear they pack quite a punch!!
Pab congrats on bringing your quit to the rest f us for 600 days.
Nice sixer Pab! Congratulations on another milestone and gratitude for bringing your A-game every damn day
Certified Grade A Badass

Offline Dagranger

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 06-27-2013
  • Interests: I used to like playing any sport. Now I like coaching any sport. Hiking, camping, biking. I work out a lot but I hate it.
« Reply #257 on: August 18, 2016, 09:22:00 PM »
Quote from: CavMan83
Brother Pabo!! Congrats on the 600. One more day down, one more day along the road to freedom! Thanks for keeping my quit strong! Stay away from them high-tension lines....I hear they pack quite a punch!!
Pab congrats on bringing your quit to the rest f us for 600 days.

Offline CavMan83

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-10
  • Interests: Bass Fishing, music, all things motorsports, National Defense
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #256 on: August 18, 2016, 09:18:00 PM »

Offline Nomore1959

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 329
« Reply #255 on: August 18, 2016, 09:02:00 PM »
PAB, congrats on 600 and thanks for all the support!

Offline pky1520

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: May 2, 2016
  • Interests: Hunting, fishing
  • Likes Given: 88
« Reply #254 on: August 18, 2016, 06:42:00 PM »
Quote from: Grandpa
Pab,
Congratulations. Very impressive leadership you have displayed on this site. I much appreciate the encouragement and advice you have offered me.
I second! Thanks for being such a reliable badass PAB! Congratulations on your 600!

Offline Grandpa

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: June 11, 2016
« Reply #253 on: August 18, 2016, 06:41:00 PM »
Pab,
Congratulations. Very impressive leadership you have displayed on this site. I much appreciate the encouragement and advice you have offered me.

Offline Grandpa

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: June 11, 2016
« Reply #252 on: August 18, 2016, 06:40:00 PM »
Pab,

Online Stranger999

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 09/05/2015
  • Interests: Taking that first breath every morning before I post roll again.... Family, Philadelphia Eagles football, music, computers, solving puzzles of all sorts
  • Likes Given: 248
« Reply #251 on: August 18, 2016, 06:37:00 PM »
Quote from: ChristopherJ
Quote from: worktowin
Congratulations my brother Pab on hitting a 6th floor milestone!!! You are what this site is all about!
Congrats on 600 Alvin! Your friendship and generosity to so many people is unmatched. Thanks for all the support. Enjoy today brother!
I'll say this once since it is a very special occasion. ROLL TIDE ROLL! ;)

Offline danojeno

• Quit Date March 2, 2015
  • Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 48
« Reply #250 on: August 18, 2016, 04:35:00 PM »
Quote from: trigerhapy
Quote from: AppleJack
Quote from: Rawls
Quote from: brettlees
Quote from: rdad
Quote from: Thumblewort
Quote from: tjschu
Quote from: ChickDip
Quote from: Mike1966
Quote from: ChristopherJ
Quote from: worktowin
Congratulations my brother Pab on hitting a 6th floor milestone!!! You are what this site is all about!
Congrats on 600 Alvin! Your friendship and generosity to so many people is unmatched. Thanks for all the support. Enjoy today brother!
Congrats brother on 600! And thanks for all the encouragement you've given me. You should be proud of not only the floor you're now on but all the help and encouragement you've given on the way. Proud to be quit with such a BAQ!
Pab man, congrats on 600 days!
One of the greatest humans on this earth, paying it forward daily.
Proud to walk this journey with you brother . thank you for always being there for me, and others.
Congrats on the 6th floor!!!! You are a BAQ! Thanks all the support and everything you do here!!
Nice quit indeed! Enjoy the day!
Way to be Pab! So proud to call you a brother and friend. You is one badass quitter. This place is so much stronger with you.
'Cheers' 'boob' 'chew2' 'party2' :Winner: 'band' 'party2' Big Congrats PABILICIOUS!
Old Stud!
You. Are. Rockin'. This!

Proud of you, man!
EDD with you brother!
Congratulations and thanks Pabo!
Nice job, PAB! Proud to be quit with you.