Author Topic: lonely road ahead  (Read 31618 times)

Offline trigerhapy

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 01/05/15
  • Interests: Quit for LIFE
  • Likes Given: 4
Re: lonely road ahead
« Reply #249 on: August 18, 2016, 04:05:00 PM »
Quote from: AppleJack
Quote from: Rawls
Quote from: brettlees
Quote from: rdad
Quote from: Thumblewort
Quote from: tjschu
Quote from: ChickDip
Quote from: Mike1966
Quote from: ChristopherJ
Quote from: worktowin
Congratulations my brother Pab on hitting a 6th floor milestone!!! You are what this site is all about!
Congrats on 600 Alvin! Your friendship and generosity to so many people is unmatched. Thanks for all the support. Enjoy today brother!
Congrats brother on 600! And thanks for all the encouragement you've given me. You should be proud of not only the floor you're now on but all the help and encouragement you've given on the way. Proud to be quit with such a BAQ!
Pab man, congrats on 600 days!
One of the greatest humans on this earth, paying it forward daily.
Proud to walk this journey with you brother . thank you for always being there for me, and others.
Congrats on the 6th floor!!!! You are a BAQ! Thanks all the support and everything you do here!!
Nice quit indeed! Enjoy the day!
Way to be Pab! So proud to call you a brother and friend. You is one badass quitter. This place is so much stronger with you.
'Cheers' 'boob' 'chew2' 'party2' :Winner: 'band' 'party2' Big Congrats PABILICIOUS!
Old Stud!
You. Are. Rockin'. This!

Proud of you, man!
EDD with you brother!
Congratulations and thanks Pabo!

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #248 on: August 18, 2016, 03:39:00 PM »
Congratulations my brother Pab on hitting a 6th floor milestone!!! You are what this site is all about!
Congrats on 600 Alvin! Your friendship and generosity to so many people is unmatched. Thanks for all the support. Enjoy today brother!
Congrats brother on 600! And thanks for all the encouragement you've given me. You should be proud of not only the floor you're now on but all the help and encouragement you've given on the way. Proud to be quit with such a BAQ!
Proud to walk this journey with you brother . thank you for always being there for me, and others.
Congrats on the 6th floor!!!! You are a BAQ! Thanks all the support and everything you do here!!
Way to be Pab! So proud to call you a brother and friend. You is one badass quitter. This place is so much stronger with you.
'Cheers' 'boob' 'chew2' 'party2' :Winner: 'band' 'party2' Big Congrats PABILICIOUS!
Old Stud!
You. Are. Rockin'. This!

Proud of you, man!
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline Rawls

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: Nov 18, 2014
  • Interests: I am a Christian. By grace through faith.....I asked God to show me the truth. And He did. I am a believer! Wife of 30 Years, Golf, Hunting, All sports...Romans 10:9-13
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #247 on: August 18, 2016, 01:48:00 PM »
Old Stud!
I believe.....

Offline brettlees

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #246 on: August 18, 2016, 11:28:00 AM »
This info helped me early on, and still does today: https://whyquit.com/whyquit/linksaaddiction.html

Quitters I’ve met so far: Ihatecope, >Pinched<, T-Cell, grizzlyhasclaws, Canvasback, BaseballPlayer, Cbird65, ERDVM, BradleyGuy, Ted, Zeno, AppleJack, Bronc, Knockout, MookieBlaylock, Rdad, 2mch2lv4, MN_Ben, Natro, Lippizaner, Amquash, ChristopherJ, GDubya, SRohde  -- always eager to meet more!

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #245 on: August 18, 2016, 11:06:00 AM »

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #244 on: August 18, 2016, 09:25:00 AM »
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Tjschu

• Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 388
« Reply #243 on: August 18, 2016, 08:41:00 AM »

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
  • Quit Date: 3/30/2015
  • Interests: (July2015 Quit Group) ((7-07-2015 100 days)) ....Quit Day March 30.... Fish Slaying, Hunting, Camping, Hiking, Mtn Biking, Cooking, Sammich-making, Poker, movies, watching Pro Baseball, anything outdoors
  • Likes Given: 2097
« Reply #242 on: August 18, 2016, 08:36:00 AM »
July 2015 Jackals - House of WUPP
"....the load doesn't weigh me down at all, he ain't heavy he's my brother"
Try to believe that you are worth more than you think, and others are worth more than you think.
"If you haven't... Quit now......If you have... Stay that way " ~AppleJack
"Make It Through Today" WarE2013 (Rest Easy)
"I am quit... for today... with you... but not FOR you" ~LBP
"Endeavor to Persevere!" Lone Waite

my intro / my HOF speech / my comma club
Building a Strong Quit / My HOF Day

Offline Mike1966

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 4/18/2016
  • Likes Given: 81
« Reply #241 on: August 18, 2016, 08:01:00 AM »
Just one and you will be back where you started.
And where you started was desperately wishing
you were where you are right now.

Offline ChristopherJ

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: Sept 17, 2014
  • Interests: Travel, music, sports, art,
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #240 on: August 18, 2016, 07:19:00 AM »
Don't be afraid.  You are not alone.

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
« Reply #239 on: August 18, 2016, 07:15:00 AM »

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #238 on: August 13, 2016, 10:25:00 AM »
This day I shall remember. I have never felt such a deep loss for someone I've never met. Earth has lost another great one but heaven has gained another. Smile on us all Todd and I'm sure now you see how many lives you have touched and the many more that will read your story and be saved from the horrific death by dip. Please read through Todds entire intro, if you're trying to quit, just imagine the hell this man went through. Quitting would be much easier than living with cancer. Peace and love always
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline FISHFLORIDA

• AUG 16' Traumatizer
  • Administrator
  • Quitting MoFo
  • The Adventures of Florida Man
  • Quit Date: 5/24/16
  • Interests: Saltwater Flyfishing
  • Likes Given: 1533
« Reply #237 on: August 07, 2016, 10:37:00 PM »
Quote from: pab1964
Quote from: Stranger999
Quote from: JGlav
Quote from: Nomore1959
Happy Birthday Pab! 'boob' 'party2'
Happy Birthday you BAQ. THanks for the support and holding me accountable through over 300 days of freedom
I sent the birthday wishes via text but I want to wish you a happy one here on your thread as well my friend. You help my quit EDD and I really appreciate you being here. :)
Old fart...... Hope you had a Great day Brother.
Thank you all so much! 2nd bday nic free. Not possible without all of you and Ktc! Quit Edd!Odaat!
Yes, i also said happy birthday elsewhere, but you're such a badass, you deserve it again. Happy birthday Pab.
I was sitting in a giant cake all day waiting to jump out. Where the hell were you?
Happy bday you bad ass quitter! Thanks for everything
Just one is right back to where you were and where you were was desperately wishing you were where you are now.- Via Flip
"But KNOW that quitting every day means that eventually you'll have to quit on the day Lassie kicks the bucket" - ZAM
My Intro
My HOF Speech

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
  • Quit Date: 3/30/2015
  • Interests: (July2015 Quit Group) ((7-07-2015 100 days)) ....Quit Day March 30.... Fish Slaying, Hunting, Camping, Hiking, Mtn Biking, Cooking, Sammich-making, Poker, movies, watching Pro Baseball, anything outdoors
  • Likes Given: 2097
« Reply #236 on: August 07, 2016, 09:45:00 PM »
Quote from: pab1964
Happy Birthday you BAQ. THanks for the support and holding me accountable through over 300 days of freedom
I sent the birthday wishes via text but I want to wish you a happy one here on your thread as well my friend. You help my quit EDD and I really appreciate you being here. :)
Thank you all so much! 2nd bday nic free. Not possible without all of you and Ktc! Quit Edd!Odaat!
Yes, i also said happy birthday elsewhere, but you're such a badass, you deserve it again. Happy birthday Pab.
July 2015 Jackals - House of WUPP
"....the load doesn't weigh me down at all, he ain't heavy he's my brother"
Try to believe that you are worth more than you think, and others are worth more than you think.
"If you haven't... Quit now......If you have... Stay that way " ~AppleJack
"Make It Through Today" WarE2013 (Rest Easy)
"I am quit... for today... with you... but not FOR you" ~LBP
"Endeavor to Persevere!" Lone Waite

my intro / my HOF speech / my comma club
Building a Strong Quit / My HOF Day

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #235 on: August 07, 2016, 04:17:00 PM »
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD