Author Topic: Quit or Die  (Read 10251 times)

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
Re: Quit or Die
« Reply #71 on: January 31, 2013, 05:41:00 PM »
I found this and it looks like Evil made a 911 call. Or someone greatly resembling him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzR1sKteY88

'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup'
Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline wmcatty

• Quit Pro
    • heartoftexasweather.org
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #70 on: January 31, 2013, 02:07:00 PM »
Dlee, you just do not get the friggin point...but, of course, someone with 39 posts attributable to themselves in...how many months have you been a member? You are and always shall be just a troll in my book. See ya Cupcake.
"Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."
-John Wayne

Offline Dlee3

• Quitter
« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2013, 01:48:00 PM »
I get called a troll twice for congratulating somebody on a happy dentist visit and there is no mention of the super classy guy that told me to go back to nicotine? Really? And 30 said nothing about courage in his unprovoked rant to me. I'm sure if Evil thought I had diminished his courage, he would have absolutely let me know. He's got my number.

Offline Kubiak

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #68 on: January 31, 2013, 01:25:00 PM »
Quote from: Dlee3
Quote from: 30isEnuff
Quote from: Evil_Won
Went to the dentist after work. Was supposed to go on day 30, but alas, my actions do not make sense and day 113 would have to do.  I praised KTC, it's simple formula, and all you badass quitters for your support.  Doc said I look 100% normal, as far as the "cellular changes" he saw 113 days ago. 

Now, my quit brothers, I am no hypocrite so I can tell you slackers to get your asses to the dentist.

I think I got lucky.
Congrats Evil_Won. I've been thinking about that damn dreaded day for years. The effin' dentist. There is something to be said for the differences in courage it takes to quit with a bunch of avatars and then announce to a real person what you did to try and kill yourself for X number of years. I know you couldn't have looked forward to the crap he (or she) might say about your damn mouth. It takes balls just to show up for that damn appointment, so congrats on two levels.
You Dumbass Dlee3,
Need to reexamine your quit. Oh, wait, you're a troll??? Why U NO POST ROLL???
You're not quit, I see.
The MEN I call on my phone for help are NOT avatars...They are my real life ANGELS!
Fuck off Dlee3! Go on back to your nic bitch!
Cheers to Wastepanel, Loot, all the REAL Men who are taking their life back from the nicotine Bitch.
That is great news Evil One, but pay attention to what Waste is saying...have questions...PM him for clarification. He is a Brother of Quit.
Awesome!! You're the second supportive quitter in a week that has encouraged me to go back to nicotine. What a swell thing to say!! And to commend me for being a dumbass troll at the same time? Now that's just classy. And correct, too. Everything I've posted on this site so far has been crude and insensitive and just generally the work of a dumbass troll.

I apologize for the use of the word avatar in my congratulatory (dumbass troll) reply to Evil_Won. I forgot to ask you if that was something that all of us have beside our names but was considered a taboo topic. I noticed the first day that I signed on here that I was actually looking at a bunch of metaphorical avatars. The word metaphor means to compare two things directly to make language more lively and vivid. In the case of my earlier post, I stupidly compared real people to avatars, wholly unaware that I should have sought your approval for such linguistic folly.

Lastly, I have posted roll every day for 17 days. If I miss a day, I promise to get on here and say I SORRY I NO POST ROLL!!!

Thanks again for your support.
Evil_Won, I'm sorry your intro page has to be cluttered....

Dlee, I think you missed the focus of 30's ire. It's not the insult of the avatar, it's the insult of the COURAGE. To diminish another quitter's courage is a pretty chicken shit approach to this horrible addiction we all struggle with here. Yes, the dentist is scary, but learning to live life without stuffing your face with cancer is, believe it or not, very scary for new quitters and sometimes the most difficult thing to learn. Yes, it does take courage to quit, courage to take your life back from something that only wants to take life away from you. There is no difference in courage, not in my book, which is why I call someone who quits aggressively, helping others in the process, a bad ass quitter. NOT someone with 30-something posts since June of 2012 (including this bit of trolling).

I will again finish with a big high five for the Evil_Won. If anyone needs to know why he is a bad ass quitter with COURAGE, please refer to his hall of fame speech.

Offline Dlee3

• Quitter
« Reply #67 on: January 31, 2013, 12:09:00 PM »
Quote from: 30isEnuff
Went to the dentist after work. Was supposed to go on day 30, but alas, my actions do not make sense and day 113 would have to do.  I praised KTC, it's simple formula, and all you badass quitters for your support.  Doc said I look 100% normal, as far as the "cellular changes" he saw 113 days ago. 

Now, my quit brothers, I am no hypocrite so I can tell you slackers to get your asses to the dentist.

I think I got lucky.
Congrats Evil_Won. I've been thinking about that damn dreaded day for years. The effin' dentist. There is something to be said for the differences in courage it takes to quit with a bunch of avatars and then announce to a real person what you did to try and kill yourself for X number of years. I know you couldn't have looked forward to the crap he (or she) might say about your damn mouth. It takes balls just to show up for that damn appointment, so congrats on two levels.
You Dumbass Dlee3,
You're not quit, I see.
The MEN I call on my phone for help are NOT avatars...They are my real life ANGELS!
Cheers to Wastepanel, Loot, all the REAL Men who are taking their life back from the nicotine Bitch.
That is great news Evil One, but pay attention to what Waste is saying...have questions...PM him for clarification. He is a Brother of Quit.
Awesome!! You're the second supportive quitter in a week that has encouraged me to go back to nicotine. What a swell thing to say!! And to commend me for being a dumbass troll at the same time? Now that's just classy. And correct, too. Everything I've posted on this site so far has been crude and insensitive and just generally the work of a dumbass troll.

I apologize for the use of the word avatar in my congratulatory (dumbass troll) reply to Evil_Won. I forgot to ask you if that was something that all of us have beside our names but was considered a taboo topic. I noticed the first day that I signed on here that I was actually looking at a bunch of metaphorical avatars. The word metaphor means to compare two things directly to make language more lively and vivid. In the case of my earlier post, I stupidly compared real people to avatars, wholly unaware that I should have sought your approval for such linguistic folly.

Lastly, I have posted roll every day for 17 days. If I miss a day, I promise to get on here and say I SORRY I NO POST ROLL!!!

Thanks again for your support.

Offline Tazbutane

• Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: 11/22/12
  • Likes Given: 39
« Reply #66 on: January 31, 2013, 07:24:00 AM »
Quote from: jbradley
Quote from: jhaenel23
Quote from: Its_Got2Happen
Quote from: cdaniels

I think I got lucky.
awesome news. proud to here it.
Glad to hear all is well Evil. I am dreading that trip too. My father-in-law just had a small squamous cell carcinoma pop up in his throat. They ended up doing a radical neck disection just to be safe. Nasty shit man. Then chemo, radiation and the whole bit. The good news is all the shit in my mouth I was worried about is pretty well cleared up.
Awsome buddie!!
Awesome news! Glad to hear everything went well.
Happy to hear everything is OK in there. Now to keep going every six months..... Grats man.
March 2013 - Mad Men of Quit        
Quit date: 11/22/12          
Sobriety Date: 4/10/2006         
HOF Date 03/02/2013         
Semper Fidelis

Offline 30isEnuff

• Quitter
  • Keeping my jaw and tongue, I like them.
    • I'm The Owner of this Place.
  • Quit Date: May 25, 2012
  • Interests: "Being Quit" Today, just Today.Moving on to more of life before the light is gone.
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #65 on: January 31, 2013, 06:29:00 AM »

I think I got lucky.
You Dumbass Dlee3,
You're not quit, I see.
Keeping my jaw and tongue...I like them.
It's poison I tell ya, You wouldn't drink Liquid Drano, would ya?

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2013, 11:04:00 PM »
Quote from: Enraged

I think I got lucky.
Congratulations. And thanks for keeping me posted.
So, you think you got lucky?

What exactly was using to examine your mouth?

I didn't know that dentists still did that.

G wants his number.

(In all seriousness, good for you.)
In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline Enraged Thor

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2013, 11:01:00 PM »
Went to the dentist after work. Was supposed to go on day 30, but alas, my actions do not make sense and day 113 would have to do. I praised KTC, it's simple formula, and all you badass quitters for your support. Doc said I look 100% normal, as far as the "cellular changes" he saw 113 days ago.

I think I got lucky.
Congratulations. And thanks for keeping me posted.

Offline Dlee3

• Quitter
« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2013, 10:57:00 PM »
Went to the dentist after work. Was supposed to go on day 30, but alas, my actions do not make sense and day 113 would have to do. I praised KTC, it's simple formula, and all you badass quitters for your support. Doc said I look 100% normal, as far as the "cellular changes" he saw 113 days ago.

I think I got lucky.

Offline jbradley

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2013, 09:51:00 PM »
Quote from: jhaenel23

I think I got lucky.
Glad to hear all is well Evil. I am dreading that trip too. My father-in-law just had a small squamous cell carcinoma pop up in his throat. They ended up doing a radical neck disection just to be safe. Nasty shit man. Then chemo, radiation and the whole bit. The good news is all the shit in my mouth I was worried about is pretty well cleared up.
Awsome buddie!!
Awesome news! Glad to hear everything went well.

Offline jhaenel23

• Quitter
  • Interests: Kicking the Nic Bitch's Ass every day!!Staying in the QUIT, And helping all of my KTC Brothers to do the same!!
« Reply #60 on: January 30, 2013, 09:10:00 PM »

I think I got lucky.
Awsome buddie!!
Stay in the Q.U.I.T*********Fuck the NIC!!" Jhaenel23
"Freedom is like your Soul going Commando!" Scowick
"Losers always whine about their best, Winners go home and fuck the prom queen!!" John Mason
"If its too much trouble to post roll, You can always Fuck Off!!" J2B
HOF Speech
Sounds Of Madness
QUIT 10-22-12
HOF 1-29-13
Post with Da Jackwagins!!

Offline Its_Got2Happen

• Quitter
  • Interests: Staying Quit!!
« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2013, 08:24:00 PM »

I think I got lucky.

Offline cdaniels

• Quitter
« Reply #58 on: January 30, 2013, 06:55:00 PM »

I think I got lucky.
Quit date 11-20-12
Never again for any reason. I quit for today. Today I live.
http://forum.killthecan.org/index.php?showtopic=7796
http://www.killthecan.org/facts/contract.asp

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2013, 06:34:00 PM »

I think I got lucky.
"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."