Author Topic: Matt3281  (Read 6386 times)

Offline jake frawley

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Interests: I'm married to a beautiful lady. I like to lift weights and run. I play poker and win. I spend as much time riding as I can! I go to work every day and work too many hrs. I'm aggressive! And all of this makes me happy. I'm here to quit the one thing I hate about myself, my addiction to chew. It has ruled me and I wont be controlled anymore!
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Matt3281
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2013, 12:35:00 PM »
Quote from: Matt3281
Quote from: Mjollnir
Quote from: jake
Quote from: traumagnet
I dont care what the " f " you do in your real life. I don't ' F ing care that some of you ppl want me to get medical attention.� I been chewing since i was 18yrs old that's 15 yrs of 4-6 cans a day...I quit drinking 2012 and i started eatting veggies this year now im trying to quit the hardest thing and i keep having ppl tell me what they would do to quit or how to quit.�
Everyone is different.� If you knew me then maybe it would be easier for me to quit. You wanna know my life ok here� is my life ... get ready cause it fing sucks.� When i was 18yrs old , friends asked me to try chewing tobacco so i did. At 19yrs old i ran away from home and lived on the streets as a hobo thinking i could live on my own not knowing if i could or not. Did that for a whole year and going to school. I graduated at the age of 21. Once I graduated high school, i was given the the option to go play College Basket Ball for Flordia State or Join the Military.� I choose the Military thinking bout more money. I enlisted into the US Navy for 4 yrs.� Went back to school at US Naval Accademy in Annoplis , MD . paid back my GI bill.. and got my BS degree in Criminal Justice.� and reinlisted into the US Marine Corp for another 8 yrs in the Military.� After boot i got sent oversea's to the sand box.� Where i spent 6yrs and then i got injured and was told that i could never go back cause i had 14 surgery's on my left knee and now can't ever walk perfect again. I also have bi polar and ptsd and other crazy things too. A friend told me about KTC so i joined up. Now, it seems i have ppl just giving me their life storys and how they quit.� I am now retired vet and a vol. firefighter / emt . If i got something growing in my throat and i know what the " F " it is why would i go see a stupid doctor just to find out what it is if i know what it is ?� I am on SSDI currently and i get a pention from the Military. 100% disability.� I live in PA and cant find a job cause of a stupid mistaminor on my back ground record. that goes back 10 yrs and ppl still fing care about it. I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO BUT to vent and yell and scream .... I am not a weakling and i know i can quit this crap that is nasty in taste and smell and i hate spiting into bottles or out of the car windows.� If you post a reply don't tell me how or what i should do , just give me idea's on how i should . Dont tell me how sumthing helped u out .... i dont even know why i wrote all of this it's not like anyone fing cares.
its hard to follow stupid rules when i dont have the fucking nicotine you dumb ass. how bout you lay off me til i get to where u at but, you know what im about to say is fuck you all and go back to it cause you all are no help at all.

Don't ever I mean ever send me shit like this again...If you don't give a shit about this site and its rules you can go fuck yourself. No ones story is better or worse than anyone else here. If you got this all figured out you don't need to be here.

You ran away at 19 dumb ass you are an adult at 18 if you ask me you were a year late in leaving.

but anyway you wanna do it your way you :scowick: go for it I will not waste another minute on this third thread of yours
:scowick:

You cant be as fucking dumb as you sound right here! Get over yourself. You are not the only one to have a bad life. That doesn't give you the patent on stupidity. You don't want to hear about my life so I won't tell you much. Just 2 things...
One... I didn't read in your bio where you went to medical school. So if your not a doctor I would not advice you to assume you have cancer and give up or ignore it. It could be something else and be easily treatable.
Second... you have a misdemeanor and can't get work? Here's a fact few people here know. I spent 7 years in a maximum security prison called Attica in NY. Bad ass place. But after all that I went to college and now run one of the largest dealerships in NY. Make crazy money. So I have a lot of sympathy for you, but I cannot feel bad for you. If you chose to let your past dictate your success then it is because you chose failure. Criminal background and homelessness was a choice. When do you want to make the choice to be a man and take responsibility. No one here can help you unless you have an open mind! If that's not what you want why are you here?
I will help in anyway I can, but first you need to accept you are an addict and be strong enough to fight to make your life better.

I have more support to offer but until I see an attitude change I think it would be wasted.
Actually, he isn't that stupid. I just talked to him in chat. And I talked to him instead of insulting him. Being a vet, I understand that new people are confused, messed up, frustrated and often scared. I choose not to take their shit personally, instead I recognize their position. My job is as a guide, as as vets your job is also to guide.
I actually enjoyed the chat in the chat room alot better than posting something.. glad there is nice people that understand where im coming from.
I like to encourage.... but when a new guy comes on and tells everyone he is not interested in hearing what they have to say, and then follow that up with a statement of why its worse for him... I take exception. I call it the way i see it. Can I be wrong? Sure! But many have come here and been helped by being told to get there head out of there ass. If he does not want rebuke... he should consider his words first. I have been rebuked when I have been wrong. And it has helped!

Offline Matt3281

• Quitter
  • Interests: Fishing, camping , firefighting , spending time with my kids and fiance.
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2013, 12:33:00 PM »
Quote from: B-loMatt
Matt wake the fuck up! You came here to get help quitting dip because you are afraid you have throat cancer, but you won't see a doctor to find out what it is for sure and or to get treatment if possible!?! WTF? If it is cancer and you do not get treatment, then why bother quitting dip? It is not like quitting after you have throat cancer will make your tumor go away magically... You came to KTC for what? The reason this site works is because it can help make you accountable if you let it, and because there is a wealth of knowldge to be found here, but if you do not jump in and start "drinking the kool-aide" you will find little advantage to being here... If you do not want the advice and encouragement of people who are nicotine addicts like you, but have quit using, then why post here? Looking at the last 3 sentences of your last post I am fucking dumbfounded... Obviously total strangers care enough to read and reply so the last sentence is not true. And you ask for ideas for how you should quit, but don't want to know what has worked for others??? That is some stupid fucking shit right there. You want a glass of dry water to wash your self pity down? Drop your bad attitude and open yourself up to the help that is offered here or get the fuck out of here and stop wasting peoples time.
You tell me all this and run your mouth.. im 3 days in to quitting and chewing beef jerky and trying to quit but, you like everyone else want to run your mouth and piss me off even more than i already am...why wouldn't i want to just run away with my tail inbetween my legs . how bout you stop while your ahead and talk to me with respect and understanding on where im at on quitting and stop being a total dick bout my situation.

Offline B-loMatt

• Quitter
  • Interests: Cooking, gameing, music, sports, the outdoors. Spending time with my family is my biggest hobby, I have two little girls who are my number 1 priority (for real now that I kicked nic out of my life)
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2013, 12:28:00 PM »
Matt wake the fuck up! You came here to get help quitting dip because you are afraid you have throat cancer, but you won't see a doctor to find out what it is for sure and or to get treatment if possible!?! WTF? If it is cancer and you do not get treatment, then why bother quitting dip? It is not like quitting after you have throat cancer will make your tumor go away magically... You came to KTC for what? The reason this site works is because it can help make you accountable if you let it, and because there is a wealth of knowldge to be found here, but if you do not jump in and start "drinking the kool-aide" you will find little advantage to being here... If you do not want the advice and encouragement of people who are nicotine addicts like you, but have quit using, then why post here? Looking at the last 3 sentences of your last post I am fucking dumbfounded... Obviously total strangers care enough to read and reply so the last sentence is not true. And you ask for ideas for how you should quit, but don't want to know what has worked for others??? That is some stupid fucking shit right there. You want a glass of dry water to wash your self pity down? Drop your bad attitude and open yourself up to the help that is offered here or get the fuck out of here and stop wasting peoples time.

Offline Matt3281

• Quitter
  • Interests: Fishing, camping , firefighting , spending time with my kids and fiance.
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2013, 12:26:00 PM »
Quote from: Mjollnir
I dont care what the " f " you do in your real life. I don't ' F ing care that some of you ppl want me to get medical attention.� I been chewing since i was 18yrs old that's 15 yrs of 4-6 cans a day...I quit drinking 2012 and i started eatting veggies this year now im trying to quit the hardest thing and i keep having ppl tell me what they would do to quit or how to quit.�
Everyone is different.� If you knew me then maybe it would be easier for me to quit. You wanna know my life ok here� is my life ... get ready cause it fing sucks.� When i was 18yrs old , friends asked me to try chewing tobacco so i did. At 19yrs old i ran away from home and lived on the streets as a hobo thinking i could live on my own not knowing if i could or not. Did that for a whole year and going to school. I graduated at the age of 21. Once I graduated high school, i was given the the option to go play College Basket Ball for Flordia State or Join the Military.� I choose the Military thinking bout more money. I enlisted into the US Navy for 4 yrs.� Went back to school at US Naval Accademy in Annoplis , MD . paid back my GI bill.. and got my BS degree in Criminal Justice.� and reinlisted into the US Marine Corp for another 8 yrs in the Military.� After boot i got sent oversea's to the sand box.� Where i spent 6yrs and then i got injured and was told that i could never go back cause i had 14 surgery's on my left knee and now can't ever walk perfect again. I also have bi polar and ptsd and other crazy things too. A friend told me about KTC so i joined up. Now, it seems i have ppl just giving me their life storys and how they quit.� I am now retired vet and a vol. firefighter / emt . If i got something growing in my throat and i know what the " F " it is why would i go see a stupid doctor just to find out what it is if i know what it is ?� I am on SSDI currently and i get a pention from the Military. 100% disability.� I live in PA and cant find a job cause of a stupid mistaminor on my back ground record. that goes back 10 yrs and ppl still fing care about it. I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO BUT to vent and yell and scream .... I am not a weakling and i know i can quit this crap that is nasty in taste and smell and i hate spiting into bottles or out of the car windows.� If you post a reply don't tell me how or what i should do , just give me idea's on how i should . Dont tell me how sumthing helped u out .... i dont even know why i wrote all of this it's not like anyone fing cares.
its hard to follow stupid rules when i dont have the fucking nicotine you dumb ass. how bout you lay off me til i get to where u at but, you know what im about to say is fuck you all and go back to it cause you all are no help at all.

Don't ever I mean ever send me shit like this again...If you don't give a shit about this site and its rules you can go fuck yourself. No ones story is better or worse than anyone else here. If you got this all figured out you don't need to be here.

You ran away at 19 dumb ass you are an adult at 18 if you ask me you were a year late in leaving.

but anyway you wanna do it your way you :scowick: go for it I will not waste another minute on this third thread of yours

You cant be as fucking dumb as you sound right here! Get over yourself. You are not the only one to have a bad life. That doesn't give you the patent on stupidity. You don't want to hear about my life so I won't tell you much. Just 2 things...
One... I didn't read in your bio where you went to medical school. So if your not a doctor I would not advice you to assume you have cancer and give up or ignore it. It could be something else and be easily treatable.
Second... you have a misdemeanor and can't get work? Here's a fact few people here know. I spent 7 years in a maximum security prison called Attica in NY. Bad ass place. But after all that I went to college and now run one of the largest dealerships in NY. Make crazy money. So I have a lot of sympathy for you, but I cannot feel bad for you. If you chose to let your past dictate your success then it is because you chose failure. Criminal background and homelessness was a choice. When do you want to make the choice to be a man and take responsibility. No one here can help you unless you have an open mind! If that's not what you want why are you here?
I will help in anyway I can, but first you need to accept you are an addict and be strong enough to fight to make your life better.

I have more support to offer but until I see an attitude change I think it would be wasted.
Actually, he isn't that stupid. I just talked to him in chat. And I talked to him instead of insulting him. Being a vet, I understand that new people are confused, messed up, frustrated and often scared. I choose not to take their shit personally, instead I recognize their position. My job is as a guide, as as vets your job is also to guide.
I actually enjoyed the chat in the chat room alot better than posting something.. glad there is nice people that understand where im coming from.

Offline Mjollnir

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2013, 12:22:00 PM »
I dont care what the " f " you do in your real life. I don't ' F ing care that some of you ppl want me to get medical attention.  I been chewing since i was 18yrs old that's 15 yrs of 4-6 cans a day...I quit drinking 2012 and i started eatting veggies this year now im trying to quit the hardest thing and i keep having ppl tell me what they would do to quit or how to quit. 
Everyone is different.  If you knew me then maybe it would be easier for me to quit. You wanna know my life ok here  is my life ... get ready cause it fing sucks.  When i was 18yrs old , friends asked me to try chewing tobacco so i did. At 19yrs old i ran away from home and lived on the streets as a hobo thinking i could live on my own not knowing if i could or not. Did that for a whole year and going to school. I graduated at the age of 21. Once I graduated high school, i was given the the option to go play College Basket Ball for Flordia State or Join the Military.  I choose the Military thinking bout more money. I enlisted into the US Navy for 4 yrs.  Went back to school at US Naval Accademy in Annoplis , MD . paid back my GI bill.. and got my BS degree in Criminal Justice.  and reinlisted into the US Marine Corp for another 8 yrs in the Military.  After boot i got sent oversea's to the sand box.  Where i spent 6yrs and then i got injured and was told that i could never go back cause i had 14 surgery's on my left knee and now can't ever walk perfect again. I also have bi polar and ptsd and other crazy things too. A friend told me about KTC so i joined up. Now, it seems i have ppl just giving me their life storys and how they quit.  I am now retired vet and a vol. firefighter / emt . If i got something growing in my throat and i know what the " F " it is why would i go see a stupid doctor just to find out what it is if i know what it is ?  I am on SSDI currently and i get a pention from the Military. 100% disability.  I live in PA and cant find a job cause of a stupid mistaminor on my back ground record. that goes back 10 yrs and ppl still fing care about it. I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO BUT to vent and yell and scream .... I am not a weakling and i know i can quit this crap that is nasty in taste and smell and i hate spiting into bottles or out of the car windows.  If you post a reply don't tell me how or what i should do , just give me idea's on how i should . Dont tell me how sumthing helped u out .... i dont even know why i wrote all of this it's not like anyone fing cares.

:mjollnir:

Offline jake frawley

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Interests: I'm married to a beautiful lady. I like to lift weights and run. I play poker and win. I spend as much time riding as I can! I go to work every day and work too many hrs. I'm aggressive! And all of this makes me happy. I'm here to quit the one thing I hate about myself, my addiction to chew. It has ruled me and I wont be controlled anymore!
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2013, 11:54:00 AM »
I dont care what the " f " you do in your real life. I don't ' F ing care that some of you ppl want me to get medical attention.  I been chewing since i was 18yrs old that's 15 yrs of 4-6 cans a day...I quit drinking 2012 and i started eatting veggies this year now im trying to quit the hardest thing and i keep having ppl tell me what they would do to quit or how to quit. 
Everyone is different.  If you knew me then maybe it would be easier for me to quit. You wanna know my life ok here  is my life ... get ready cause it fing sucks.  When i was 18yrs old , friends asked me to try chewing tobacco so i did. At 19yrs old i ran away from home and lived on the streets as a hobo thinking i could live on my own not knowing if i could or not. Did that for a whole year and going to school. I graduated at the age of 21. Once I graduated high school, i was given the the option to go play College Basket Ball for Flordia State or Join the Military.  I choose the Military thinking bout more money. I enlisted into the US Navy for 4 yrs.  Went back to school at US Naval Accademy in Annoplis , MD . paid back my GI bill.. and got my BS degree in Criminal Justice.  and reinlisted into the US Marine Corp for another 8 yrs in the Military.  After boot i got sent oversea's to the sand box.  Where i spent 6yrs and then i got injured and was told that i could never go back cause i had 14 surgery's on my left knee and now can't ever walk perfect again. I also have bi polar and ptsd and other crazy things too. A friend told me about KTC so i joined up. Now, it seems i have ppl just giving me their life storys and how they quit.  I am now retired vet and a vol. firefighter / emt . If i got something growing in my throat and i know what the " F " it is why would i go see a stupid doctor just to find out what it is if i know what it is ?  I am on SSDI currently and i get a pention from the Military. 100% disability.  I live in PA and cant find a job cause of a stupid mistaminor on my back ground record. that goes back 10 yrs and ppl still fing care about it. I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO BUT to vent and yell and scream .... I am not a weakling and i know i can quit this crap that is nasty in taste and smell and i hate spiting into bottles or out of the car windows.  If you post a reply don't tell me how or what i should do , just give me idea's on how i should . Dont tell me how sumthing helped u out .... i dont even know why i wrote all of this it's not like anyone fing cares.

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2013, 11:23:00 AM »
I dont care what the " f " you do in your real life. I don't ' F ing care that some of you ppl want me to get medical attention. I been chewing since i was 18yrs old that's 15 yrs of 4-6 cans a day...I quit drinking 2012 and i started eatting veggies this year now im trying to quit the hardest thing and i keep having ppl tell me what they would do to quit or how to quit.
Everyone is different. If you knew me then maybe it would be easier for me to quit. You wanna know my life ok here is my life ... get ready cause it fing sucks. When i was 18yrs old , friends asked me to try chewing tobacco so i did. At 19yrs old i ran away from home and lived on the streets as a hobo thinking i could live on my own not knowing if i could or not. Did that for a whole year and going to school. I graduated at the age of 21. Once I graduated high school, i was given the the option to go play College Basket Ball for Flordia State or Join the Military. I choose the Military thinking bout more money. I enlisted into the US Navy for 4 yrs. Went back to school at US Naval Accademy in Annoplis , MD . paid back my GI bill.. and got my BS degree in Criminal Justice. and reinlisted into the US Marine Corp for another 8 yrs in the Military. After boot i got sent oversea's to the sand box. Where i spent 6yrs and then i got injured and was told that i could never go back cause i had 14 surgery's on my left knee and now can't ever walk perfect again. I also have bi polar and ptsd and other crazy things too. A friend told me about KTC so i joined up. Now, it seems i have ppl just giving me their life storys and how they quit. I am now retired vet and a vol. firefighter / emt . If i got something growing in my throat and i know what the " F " it is why would i go see a stupid doctor just to find out what it is if i know what it is ? I am on SSDI currently and i get a pention from the Military. 100% disability. I live in PA and cant find a job cause of a stupid mistaminor on my back ground record. that goes back 10 yrs and ppl still fing care about it. I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO BUT to vent and yell and scream .... I am not a weakling and i know i can quit this crap that is nasty in taste and smell and i hate spiting into bottles or out of the car windows. If you post a reply don't tell me how or what i should do , just give me idea's on how i should . Dont tell me how sumthing helped u out .... i dont even know why i wrote all of this it's not like anyone fing cares.

Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline Matt F

• Quitter
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2013, 11:06:00 AM »
Answer: you're here. This is as good as it gets! This website is all there is, all you need to quit. Short and sweet! Keep on posting, you follow some rules, you'll be off nicotine (then go you know where -- ASAP)

Offline Kubrick

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 3/24/2012
  • Interests: Guiar, bass guitar, Flyfishing, shooting, photography
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2013, 11:04:00 AM »
Yes, we know you are a special butterfly. Just spit the crap out, post roll and quit. The other stuff DOES NOT MATTER!

Quit date 03/24/2012
HOF date 07/01/2012

"The only regret I ever see on this site is from those who fail..." - Sac

My Intro

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2013, 11:02:00 AM »
dude quit starting a new thread every time you get on the site. you only get one thread. I sent that to you in my last send are you reading them.
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

MY HOF speech

Offline Matt3281

• Quitter
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2013, 11:00:00 AM »
I dont care what the " f " you do in your real life. I don't ' F ing care that some of you ppl want me to get medical attention. I been chewing since i was 18yrs old that's 15 yrs of 4-6 cans a day...I quit drinking 2012 and i started eatting veggies this year now im trying to quit the hardest thing and i keep having ppl tell me what they would do to quit or how to quit.
Everyone is different. If you knew me then maybe it would be easier for me to quit. You wanna know my life ok here is my life ... get ready cause it fing sucks. When i was 18yrs old , friends asked me to try chewing tobacco so i did. At 19yrs old i ran away from home and lived on the streets as a hobo thinking i could live on my own not knowing if i could or not. Did that for a whole year and going to school. I graduated at the age of 21. Once I graduated high school, i was given the the option to go play College Basket Ball for Flordia State or Join the Military. I choose the Military thinking bout more money. I enlisted into the US Navy for 4 yrs. Went back to school at US Naval Accademy in Annoplis , MD . paid back my GI bill.. and got my BS degree in Criminal Justice. and reinlisted into the US Marine Corp for another 8 yrs in the Military. After boot i got sent oversea's to the sand box. Where i spent 6yrs and then i got injured and was told that i could never go back cause i had 14 surgery's on my left knee and now can't ever walk perfect again. I also have bi polar and ptsd and other crazy things too. A friend told me about KTC so i joined up. Now, it seems i have ppl just giving me their life storys and how they quit. I am now retired vet and a vol. firefighter / emt . If i got something growing in my throat and i know what the " F " it is why would i go see a stupid doctor just to find out what it is if i know what it is ? I am on SSDI currently and i get a pention from the Military. 100% disability. I live in PA and cant find a job cause of a stupid mistaminor on my back ground record. that goes back 10 yrs and ppl still fing care about it. I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO BUT to vent and yell and scream .... I am not a weakling and i know i can quit this crap that is nasty in taste and smell and i hate spiting into bottles or out of the car windows. If you post a reply don't tell me how or what i should do , just give me idea's on how i should . Dont tell me how sumthing helped u out .... i dont even know why i wrote all of this it's not like anyone fing cares.

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2013, 10:42:00 AM »
Well, woke up this morning feeling a lil better than last night. Still have a headache and fog...and not feeling hungry.. So when am i supposed to feel hungry again? You know ppl told me i gotta seek medical attention cause i have something growing in my throat.. well ya know ... I hate doctors and hospitals so, that's not going to happen. Cause if i know what it might be why the " F " would i go seek medical attention ? Really ! So other than feeling like i wanna give up or kick someone's ass. What other ways are there to KTC ... when can i buy that fake stuff and how much is it? Cause the " Jalepno beef jerky just tastes nasty and burns my fing lips and mouth. Anyone have any idea's other than seeing a stupid doctor ?
First off keep the same thread I will ask a MOD to combine your thread so that for one incases like this you can see the rant when you look back over your thread.

Oh so not knowing its cancer is fine with you? Dude you have so much to learn have you done any reading here? So early detection or knowing for sure if its cancer or not is not important...then this tells me you don't give a shit about your life. It also tells me your addict brain in in full swing talking such bullshit. If you didn't give a fuck you wouldn't be here. So that statement is double talk addict speak and fear.

You are in the suck my friend embrace it remember how you are feeling right now. All these feelings you are having is the poison leaving your body. Remember how bad you feel so that you will never again for any reason(NAFAR) feel like this.

I used seeds and gum a shit ton of both. I have a can of smokey mountain pouches on hand just incase.

Gonna let you in on a little something listen learn and read read read here there are some bad ass quitters that are reaching out to you and you seem a bit hard headed...you are not special you are not different that anyone else here you are an addict just like the rest of us. so pull down your quit balls and keep fighting....for you life

MY HOF speech

Offline mich 34

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Interests: reading, hunting, fishing, above all - spending time with the wife and kids (when they are being good!!)
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2013, 10:35:00 AM »
Well, woke up this morning feeling a lil better than last night. Still have a headache and fog...and not feeling hungry.. So when am i supposed to feel hungry again? You know ppl told me i gotta seek medical attention cause i have something growing in my throat.. well ya know ... I hate doctors and hospitals so, that's not going to happen. Cause if i know what it might be why the " F " would i go seek medical attention ? Really ! So other than feeling like i wanna give up or kick someone's ass. What other ways are there to KTC ... when can i buy that fake stuff and how much is it? Cause the " Jalepno beef jerky just tastes nasty and burns my fing lips and mouth. Anyone have any idea's other than seeing a stupid doctor ?
Matt,
Here are some reviews on fake: reviews. You can buy some of these at Wal-Mart or perhaps other stores near you, you can also order most online.

As a funeral director I've seen many people who have died from tobacco related cancer. I also know people who had cancer, got treated and lived man. It's your life, your call but hell has anyone told you you have something that can't be treated? I guess I'm just the kind of guy who wants to know what's up even if it scares the shit out of me. If I knew something was up and I didn't have much time to live I'd take ssi disability and spend some time with those I love.
my intro
QD 07-19-2012
Group - Roctober Madmen Post with some Madmen (and women)
HOF 10-27-12 HOF Speech
2nd Floor 2-4-13, 3rd Floor 5-15-13
1 year of freedom - 7-19-2013. Thank you KTC
4th Floor 8-23-13, 5th Floor 12-1-13, 6th Floor 3-11-14, 7th Floor 6-19-14, 8th Floor 9-27-14, 9th Floor 1-5-15

Offline Matt3281

• Quitter
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2013, 10:24:00 AM »

Offline Matt F

• Quitter
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2013, 08:01:00 AM »
Waiting for Matt to post roll and to respond to my PM. There's a chance he's quit but not a great one, and may be another day one butterfly come and gone. GET INVOLVED and get your checkup Matt!