Author Topic: Ready to Quit  (Read 5352 times)

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
  • Quit Date: 3/30/2015
  • Interests: (July2015 Quit Group) ((7-07-2015 100 days)) ....Quit Day March 30.... Fish Slaying, Hunting, Camping, Hiking, Mtn Biking, Cooking, Sammich-making, Poker, movies, watching Pro Baseball, anything outdoors
  • Likes Given: 2097
Re: Ready to Quit
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2016, 08:42:00 PM »
250? wow, lookatya
# doinityahdamnself!
July 2015 Jackals - House of WUPP
"....the load doesn't weigh me down at all, he ain't heavy he's my brother"
Try to believe that you are worth more than you think, and others are worth more than you think.
"If you haven't... Quit now......If you have... Stay that way " ~AppleJack
"Make It Through Today" WarE2013 (Rest Easy)
"I am quit... for today... with you... but not FOR you" ~LBP
"Endeavor to Persevere!" Lone Waite

my intro / my HOF speech / my comma club
Building a Strong Quit / My HOF Day

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2015, 11:18:00 AM »
Quote from: AshleyLynn
Quote from: pab1964
Quote from: ChickDip
My lil BadAsh, Vanilla Cookie, Wow, From the first time we met I knew you were special. IÂ’m not sure how I knew, but there was just that spark that I knew had quit greatness. The stumble just made you stronger. You made the stumbling blocks your stepping stones. You overcame, held steadfast in your belief that you could actually quit. I am so thankful that you got to be with the Sept 15 Samurai group. They have proven, over and over, that they are there for you and they truly care for you as a sister in quit. There couldnÂ’t have been any other group made so perfectly for you Ash. This was meant to be, you couldnÂ’t have had better timing.
No matter what is thrown at us, I soooo appreciate your “sweet spice” for life. Your sheer will and determination is something I admire, and your friendship and love, something I cherish.
Thank you Ash for letting me be there for you at all times and especially for being there for me when I”ve needed you. You strengthen my quit as I hope I do yours. I support you unconditionally and always will.

Rock on 200 and beyond!

Love yas,
Chick

Don't ever depend on someone else...you can only depend on yourself or God. You are strong, never forget that. I love you and you have your family to lean on and take care of... so Blessed to be able to continue this journey with you.
Awww you are sooooo freakin sweet! I feel like I have known you my whole life and consider you a great friend! Thank you for the inspiration and for always being here for me! Love ya girl! Xoxo
Wow look at your little fine self all purty and stuff! I still can't picture such a beautiful young lady as yourself, ever putting that disgusting shit in your mouth. Thank God you came to your senses. You would expect damn redneck as myself with a fat lip. Well anyways you're a delight to be around! Congratulations on that 200! Maybe you will get lucky tonight! 'winker'
Lol thanks Pab with the abs! ?
I better... After all, it is HUMP day!! ?
Sorry I'm late with this, but way to go Assh!!!!
What is your major malfunction?!?!?!?!

Offline Drewdrew

• Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: 2017-07-23
  • Interests: Yes, ma'am. I've killed Doyle Hargraves with a lawnmower blade. Yes, ma'am, I'm right sure of it. I hit him two good whacks in the head with it. That second one just plum near cut his head in two... It's a lil' ol' white house on the corner of Vine Street and some other street.
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2015, 09:07:00 PM »
2 hunnit....legit...
Quit: 7-23-17 at 8:30am.....after a cave

Offline AshleyLynn

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2019-05-31
  • Interests: Interested in quitting strong every damn day!
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2015, 01:54:00 PM »
My lil BadAsh, Vanilla Cookie, Wow, From the first time we met I knew you were special. IÂ’m not sure how I knew, but there was just that spark that I knew had quit greatness. The stumble just made you stronger. You made the stumbling blocks your stepping stones. You overcame, held steadfast in your belief that you could actually quit. I am so thankful that you got to be with the Sept 15 Samurai group. They have proven, over and over, that they are there for you and they truly care for you as a sister in quit. There couldnÂ’t have been any other group made so perfectly for you Ash. This was meant to be, you couldnÂ’t have had better timing.
No matter what is thrown at us, I soooo appreciate your “sweet spice” for life. Your sheer will and determination is something I admire, and your friendship and love, something I cherish.
Thank you Ash for letting me be there for you at all times and especially for being there for me when I”ve needed you. You strengthen my quit as I hope I do yours. I support you unconditionally and always will.

Rock on 200 and beyond!

Love yas,
Chick

Don't ever depend on someone else...you can only depend on yourself or God. You are strong, never forget that. I love you and you have your family to lean on and take care of... so Blessed to be able to continue this journey with you.
Awww you are sooooo freakin sweet! I feel like I have known you my whole life and consider you a great friend! Thank you for the inspiration and for always being here for me! Love ya girl! Xoxo
Wow look at your little fine self all purty and stuff! I still can't picture such a beautiful young lady as yourself, ever putting that disgusting shit in your mouth. Thank God you came to your senses. You would expect damn redneck as myself with a fat lip. Well anyways you're a delight to be around! Congratulations on that 200! Maybe you will get lucky tonight! 'winker'
Lol thanks Pab with the abs! ?
I better... After all, it is HUMP day!! ?

Offline KingNothing

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 2015-07-10
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2015, 12:16:00 PM »
Congrats Ash and well deserved. You're a bad ass chick!
"Fuck nicotine dude. You don't need it. And you don't want it. It didn't do a thing for you and you know it." - worktowin
"today you dissided that shit wont control your life. and it wont. unless you let it." - drome
"Not thinking about nicotine is for people who've never used nicotine. We threw that option away with the first dip or drag on a cigarette. We are addicts, and cannot become un-addicted." - wildirish317
"You need to decide how much you really want to be quit." - pky1520
We are always at risk. And probably always will be. That is why I will never get "too quit" to post my +1. Every. Damn. Day. - geis2597

Intro
Freedom Tastes So Good

Quit: 7/10/15, HOF: 10/17/15, 2nd Floor: 1/25/16, 3rd Floor: 5/4/16, 1 year: 7/10/16 4th Floor: 8/12/16, 5th Floor: 11/20/16, 6th Floor: 2/28/17, 7th Floor: 6/8/17, 2 years: 7/10/17, 8th Floor: 9/16/17, 9th Floor: 12/25/17, Comma: 4/4/18, 3 years: 7/10/18, 11th Floor: 7/13/18

Offline Tjschu

• Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 388
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2015, 11:20:00 AM »
Congrats on the second floor Ash!!!!

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2015, 11:00:00 AM »

Rock on 200 and beyond!

Love yas,
Chick

Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline AshleyLynn

• Quitter
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2015, 10:54:00 AM »

Rock on 200 and beyond!

Love yas,
Chick

Offline Stranger999

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 09/05/2015
  • Interests: Taking that first breath every morning before I post roll again.... Family, Philadelphia Eagles football, music, computers, solving puzzles of all sorts
  • Likes Given: 248
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2015, 12:31:00 AM »

Rock on 200 and beyond!

Love yas,
Chick

I'm just stumbling in here after a long drunken first floor celebration - I think I left a little mess in one of the older threads, I hope it wasn't yours. :P

Thanks for reaching out to me AshleyLynn! You helped me get over some humps. Congrats on the 2nd floor! B)B

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
  • Quit Date: 3/30/2015
  • Interests: (July2015 Quit Group) ((7-07-2015 100 days)) ....Quit Day March 30.... Fish Slaying, Hunting, Camping, Hiking, Mtn Biking, Cooking, Sammich-making, Poker, movies, watching Pro Baseball, anything outdoors
  • Likes Given: 2097
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2015, 12:21:00 AM »

Rock on 200 and beyond!

Love yas,
Chick

July 2015 Jackals - House of WUPP
"....the load doesn't weigh me down at all, he ain't heavy he's my brother"
Try to believe that you are worth more than you think, and others are worth more than you think.
"If you haven't... Quit now......If you have... Stay that way " ~AppleJack
"Make It Through Today" WarE2013 (Rest Easy)
"I am quit... for today... with you... but not FOR you" ~LBP
"Endeavor to Persevere!" Lone Waite

my intro / my HOF speech / my comma club
Building a Strong Quit / My HOF Day

Offline eyehatecope

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-08-09
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2015, 10:32:00 PM »
Good job Ashely. I quit with you. Kickin butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jenny and Tom Kern

RIP My Brother!

Offline Candoit

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • The Candy Man
  • Quit Date: Today
  • Likes Given: 121
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2015, 10:26:00 PM »
Quote from: DWEIRICK
Quote from: Smeds
Had to post something for your hof day, i already got the honor of bringing your entire group into HoF, but i am extremely proud of you. You are one of the strongest women i know....and you being this young, and this strong is bad ass. Proud to quit with you, proud to know you, proud to call you sister. Much love always to you Ash.

Happy HOF
I missed the HOF, but 101 is just as sweet!! Congrats on EACH day of making the right decision!
Ashley,

Congratulations on that one hunnit!!!!! I can't thank you enough for how much you have helped me along the way. I remember coming to this site posting roll and in fear I would fail. I made that step reached out got some numbers and before I knew it I was texting you and we became the late night "vampires" together! I want to thank you for those late night chats you kept me motivated and helped make me the bad ass quitter I am today!!

It will be an honor to hit the hall with you and I can't wait to start the 200 journey!!! Quit on bad ass you're an asset to this place and the Dojo!!!!!

Vamp...
Congratulations you badass! See you at 200! Don't change a thing, what you're doing obviously works! Damn proud to be quit with you!
Aww... I just now saw these! How awesome and sweet of you all! Love you and thank you for being a major part of my quit! xoxo
Don't ever forget that your quit is what you make of it. You have made the most of this quit thus far, keep adding to it.

It takes more strength to ask for help than to give it, and you do both. Keep at it AL!
There are no circumstances in which using nicotine will improve the outcome.

My journey. The best part it is not over yet.

Offline AshleyLynn

• Quitter
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2015, 10:14:00 PM »
Had to post something for your hof day, i already got the honor of bringing your entire group into HoF, but i am extremely proud of you. You are one of the strongest women i know....and you being this young, and this strong is bad ass. Proud to quit with you, proud to know you, proud to call you sister. Much love always to you Ash.

Happy HOF
I missed the HOF, but 101 is just as sweet!! Congrats on EACH day of making the right decision!
Ashley,

Congratulations on that one hunnit!!!!! I can't thank you enough for how much you have helped me along the way. I remember coming to this site posting roll and in fear I would fail. I made that step reached out got some numbers and before I knew it I was texting you and we became the late night "vampires" together! I want to thank you for those late night chats you kept me motivated and helped make me the bad ass quitter I am today!!

It will be an honor to hit the hall with you and I can't wait to start the 200 journey!!! Quit on bad ass you're an asset to this place and the Dojo!!!!!

Vamp...
Congratulations you badass! See you at 200! Don't change a thing, what you're doing obviously works! Damn proud to be quit with you!
Aww... I just now saw these! How awesome and sweet of you all! Love you and thank you for being a major part of my quit! xoxo

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2015, 06:29:00 PM »

Happy HOF
Ashley,

Vamp...
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline DWEIRICK

• Master of Quit
  • Interests: Volunteer Firefighter/EMT - Conductor/Engineer for Lycoming Valley Railroad - Shooting guns, Fishing and time with my family!
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2015, 05:05:00 AM »

Happy HOF
Ashley,

Vamp...