Author Topic: Intro....  (Read 10373 times)

Offline Its_Got2Happen

• Quitter
  • Interests: Staying Quit!!
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Intro....
« Reply #171 on: May 29, 2014, 05:41:00 AM »
Quote from: Pinched
Quote from: Coach
Nice 700 Morgan!

'BanDog'
Congrats Morgan!
well done friend

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
« Reply #170 on: May 29, 2014, 01:39:00 AM »
Quote from: D2maine
Quote from: Morgan1

2 years today with no nic. I still remember clear as a bell the night I went into chat randomly and a couple dudes (Dippshit and Signal31x) convinced me to post day one. Haven't looked back. Over the last few months I've been far less involved with KTC than I used to be and I plan to use the 2 year mark as a reminder that being involved in this site is what got me here today. I want to offer very sincere thanks to all those that have made this journey with me. I kick that bitch in the teeth everyday. 731 tomorrow.
'Cheers' 'BanDog' 'oh yeah' 'do it'
Well done bro! 2 yrs is outstanding!!!
Quit date: 6/23/2013
HOF Date: 9/30/2013

HOF Speech

Offline D2maine

• Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: quit 2-19-2012!
  • Likes Given: 95
« Reply #169 on: May 28, 2014, 10:22:00 PM »

2 years today with no nic. I still remember clear as a bell the night I went into chat randomly and a couple dudes (Dippshit and Signal31x) convinced me to post day one. Haven't looked back. Over the last few months I've been far less involved with KTC than I used to be and I plan to use the 2 year mark as a reminder that being involved in this site is what got me here today. I want to offer very sincere thanks to all those that have made this journey with me. I kick that bitch in the teeth everyday. 731 tomorrow.
'Cheers' 'BanDog' 'oh yeah' 'do it'

Offline Morgan1

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2012-05-29
« Reply #168 on: May 28, 2014, 10:18:00 PM »

I have control over my quit. There's no luck involved. - Diesel2112

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
« Reply #167 on: April 28, 2014, 11:23:00 AM »
Quote from: Pinched
Nice 700 Morgan!

'BanDog'
Congrats Morgan!
Morgan1 700 days! Congrats. Time to replace your walmart tat with a target tat. Moving on up.
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #166 on: April 28, 2014, 10:54:00 AM »
Nice 700 Morgan!

'BanDog'
Congrats Morgan!
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline Coach Steve

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Being quit. Staying quit. Pretty much just quitting like fuck.
« Reply #165 on: April 28, 2014, 10:52:00 AM »
Nice 700 Morgan!

'BanDog'
Make Your Decision

Offline 30isEnuff

• Quitter
  • Keeping my jaw and tongue, I like them.
    • I'm The Owner of this Place.
  • Quit Date: May 25, 2012
  • Interests: "Being Quit" Today, just Today.Moving on to more of life before the light is gone.
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #164 on: April 09, 2014, 09:10:00 AM »
Quote from: CBird65

I shit you not, for the second time in 4 days I had a major dip dream after having only a couple in over 650 days. Last night I dreamt I smoked a cigar and also had a dip. Both tasted fantastic in my dream. I enjoyed them both far more than I did in real life - I didn't even really like cigars but in my dream it was glorious. The fucked up thing is that these dreams are extremely vivid and I woke up confused at 3 am wondering wtf just happened. In my dream (just as in the last one) I was aware that I was breaking my word at KTC and I was trying to hide it and lie about it. The nic bitch NEVER gives up and she uses every possible means to get you back on board. It's a daily battle. The day it stops becoming a daily battle that you are fully invested in is the day that you lose. These dreams and the fact that they imply that I would be willing to lie on this website are a little disturbing but that's how devious this bitch is. She'll twist your own thoughts trying to make you believe things that are not true. I know the truth - I'm quit. Guard it everyone. Complacency is one of her biggest weapons.
:wood

damn it! I've got to go running now?!?!?!
Dreams cannot kill you.
Not posting roll can.
I quit with You today Morgan. ODAAT, period
Keeping my jaw and tongue...I like them.
It's poison I tell ya, You wouldn't drink Liquid Drano, would ya?

Offline cbird65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Own it or be OWNED by it
  • Quit Date: 12-31-2011
  • Interests: trying to follow in His footsteps, loving my bride and renewing my quit daily
  • Likes Given: 710
« Reply #163 on: April 09, 2014, 08:38:00 AM »

I shit you not, for the second time in 4 days I had a major dip dream after having only a couple in over 650 days. Last night I dreamt I smoked a cigar and also had a dip. Both tasted fantastic in my dream. I enjoyed them both far more than I did in real life - I didn't even really like cigars but in my dream it was glorious. The fucked up thing is that these dreams are extremely vivid and I woke up confused at 3 am wondering wtf just happened. In my dream (just as in the last one) I was aware that I was breaking my word at KTC and I was trying to hide it and lie about it. The nic bitch NEVER gives up and she uses every possible means to get you back on board. It's a daily battle. The day it stops becoming a daily battle that you are fully invested in is the day that you lose. These dreams and the fact that they imply that I would be willing to lie on this website are a little disturbing but that's how devious this bitch is. She'll twist your own thoughts trying to make you believe things that are not true. I know the truth - I'm quit. Guard it everyone. Complacency is one of her biggest weapons.
:wood

damn it! I've got to go running now?!?!?!
Believe Me

FLOOR 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ,11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19,, 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29,,, 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
 ,,,,41 42 43 44 45 46

Assurance

Offline Morgan1

• Quit Pro
« Reply #162 on: April 09, 2014, 08:22:00 AM »

Offline bronc

• Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: 3/14/14
  • Interests: Rodeo, Hunting, Raising my daughter, Cooking and entertaining
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #161 on: April 06, 2014, 01:53:00 PM »
Quote from: 30isEnuff
Here comes the best part - I also dreamed that I was going to lie on roll the next day and not post a day one. Just keep right on posting like it never happened and maybe even keep dipping as well. I mean it was all very vivid - my subconscious mind was making these decisions while I slept. 
First and foremost thanks so much for posting this. It's always great to read the vets posts. This one means a lot to me because it shows me how deeply woven the pattern of deceit and lies is with an addict...it became an unconscious decision. I'm so proud to be quit with you today. Any quitter like you is a man of his word and a man of integrity. ;Ironman:

Offline 30isEnuff

• Quitter
  • Keeping my jaw and tongue, I like them.
    • I'm The Owner of this Place.
  • Quit Date: May 25, 2012
  • Interests: "Being Quit" Today, just Today.Moving on to more of life before the light is gone.
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #160 on: April 05, 2014, 03:47:00 PM »
Quote from: jaynellie
Quote from: Its_Got2Happen

I haven't had more than a handful of dip dreams during my quit but last night I had a doozy. In my dream I was craving to begin with and it was a very real feeling. I was like a junkie - so glad to get my hands on a can of Skoal. Then I popped in a poison wad and it felt right. It tasted good and a feeling of euphoria washed over me. Here comes the best part - I also dreamed that I was going to lie on roll the next day and not post a day one. Just keep right on posting like it never happened and maybe even keep dipping as well. I mean it was all very vivid - my subconscious mind was making these decisions while I slept. That is the power the nic bitch can exert. She is ALWAYS poking and prodding somewhere at your defenses. Looking for the slightest chick in your armor. If she finds weakness, she will do everything possible to exploit it. She lays in wait and she is patient. The good news is that I am stronger then her. I am aware of her tricks and sneaky lies. I'm better than she is today.
thanks for sharing body. The good news is a dream is as close as that bitch can get
'clap' Thanks again Morgan for the inspiration......Quit On My Friend!!!!
Awesome post. Dopamines are finding their correct paths ODAAT.
I quit with You Today brother.
Keeping my jaw and tongue...I like them.
It's poison I tell ya, You wouldn't drink Liquid Drano, would ya?

Offline jaynellie

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: being a good husband a good dad, riding our quads at the dunes, watching my children turn into adults
« Reply #159 on: April 05, 2014, 11:14:00 AM »
Quote from: Its_Got2Happen

I haven't had more than a handful of dip dreams during my quit but last night I had a doozy. In my dream I was craving to begin with and it was a very real feeling. I was like a junkie - so glad to get my hands on a can of Skoal. Then I popped in a poison wad and it felt right. It tasted good and a feeling of euphoria washed over me. Here comes the best part - I also dreamed that I was going to lie on roll the next day and not post a day one. Just keep right on posting like it never happened and maybe even keep dipping as well. I mean it was all very vivid - my subconscious mind was making these decisions while I slept. That is the power the nic bitch can exert. She is ALWAYS poking and prodding somewhere at your defenses. Looking for the slightest chick in your armor. If she finds weakness, she will do everything possible to exploit it. She lays in wait and she is patient. The good news is that I am stronger then her. I am aware of her tricks and sneaky lies. I'm better than she is today.
thanks for sharing body. The good news is a dream is as close as that bitch can get
'clap' Thanks again Morgan for the inspiration......Quit On My Friend!!!!
"You never have to remember what you said, if you always tell the truth"

"Post roll everyday and your chances of staying quit goes up 100%" --mememe

Offline Its_Got2Happen

• Quitter
  • Interests: Staying Quit!!
« Reply #158 on: April 05, 2014, 10:30:00 AM »

Offline Morgan1

• Quit Pro
« Reply #157 on: April 05, 2014, 10:20:00 AM »