Author Topic: Intro....  (Read 10377 times)

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Intro....
« Reply #141 on: January 19, 2014, 12:20:00 PM »
Nice job on 6 HUNDO yesterday. I was off the grid yesterday, but just wanted to say well done on hitting the 6th floor, you ghey wad.
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #140 on: December 11, 2013, 11:30:00 AM »
Quote from: ERDVM
Quote from: leeron
Quote from: D2maine
Quote from: derk40
Quote from: Evil_Won
Quote from: brettlees
Quote from: Pinched
Quote from: Dougie
Quote from: Its_Got2Happen
Quote from: Zam
Quote from: jaynellie
Quote from: AppleJack
Quote from: Morgan1

A fuckin cakewalk since day 1. You know why? I understand the accountability of it. I've seen lotsa caves and lotsa excuses lately here. Fuck all that. I promised SirDerek I wouldn't use when I posted roll today. I promised Jaynellie. I promised my daily text group. I promised Jaginvest. I promised IG2H. AJ. Wastepanel. Gmann. TSmith. Sac. Scowick. Sportsfan. Jpine. Signal31x. Sept 12. Pinched. MThomas. Buckfever. Romandog. Souliman. WMCatty. Derk. Dougie. Tazbutane. D2Maine. Leeron. The list goes on and on. I created a wall of support and in return I support them. We're all bricks in that wall - working together. A brick is nothing - many bricks are strong together.  I promised every last mfer on this site I wouldn't use today. I take it seriously. Where is Kana? Kstamp? Cmay? MattF? FuFu? Another list that goes on and on. Guys that vanish overnight. I'm not even gonna list the cavers and half assers I've seen here lately. A waste of time. You wanna matter here? You wanna quit? You wanna help someone else? You wanna be a part of something bigger than yourself? Post the fuck up up everyday and honor it. 559. Never missed roll. What's your fuckin excuse?
Schwing!
Schwing indeed!!!!!

Proudly Quit again today with You Sir.......
:wub:
I have quit wood.
I like that. Great way to start my day. Pumped!!
I Quit with this bad ass all day long-
Accountability at it's finest! Morgan I quit with you every day, double spaced or not!
Dang, that's what I needed to read! Thank you Morgan1! Quitting with you today for sure! -brettlees, 48 ODAAT
Yuuup. Good stuff in here.
Man, I got to get in here and approve of this quit. Right on the money brother!
well done! 'boob' 'boob'
I QUIT with YOU today.
I ll game with you today Andre shocker
Morgan kicks the nic bitches ass with a grin. Truly and inspiration to my fight.
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline ERDVM

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Cold Beer, Warm Whiskey, Good Friends, Loose Women.
« Reply #139 on: December 10, 2013, 12:26:00 PM »
Quote from: leeron

A fuckin cakewalk since day 1. You know why? I understand the accountability of it. I've seen lotsa caves and lotsa excuses lately here. Fuck all that. I promised SirDerek I wouldn't use when I posted roll today. I promised Jaynellie. I promised my daily text group. I promised Jaginvest. I promised IG2H. AJ. Wastepanel. Gmann. TSmith. Sac. Scowick. Sportsfan. Jpine. Signal31x. Sept 12. Pinched. MThomas. Buckfever. Romandog. Souliman. WMCatty. Derk. Dougie. Tazbutane. D2Maine. Leeron. The list goes on and on. I created a wall of support and in return I support them. We're all bricks in that wall - working together. A brick is nothing - many bricks are strong together.  I promised every last mfer on this site I wouldn't use today. I take it seriously. Where is Kana? Kstamp? Cmay? MattF? FuFu? Another list that goes on and on. Guys that vanish overnight. I'm not even gonna list the cavers and half assers I've seen here lately. A waste of time. You wanna matter here? You wanna quit? You wanna help someone else? You wanna be a part of something bigger than yourself? Post the fuck up up everyday and honor it. 559. Never missed roll. What's your fuckin excuse?
Schwing!
Schwing indeed!!!!!

I have quit wood.
Accountability at it's finest! Morgan I quit with you every day, double spaced or not!
Dang, that's what I needed to read! Thank you Morgan1! Quitting with you today for sure! -brettlees, 48 ODAAT
well done! 'boob' 'boob'
I QUIT with YOU today.
I ll game with you today Andre shocker

Offline leeron

• Master of Quit
  • I Quit Like A Maniac Today
  • Quit Date: 11/28/2011
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #138 on: December 10, 2013, 11:01:00 AM »

Schwing!
Schwing indeed!!!!!

I have quit wood.
well done! 'boob' 'boob'
I QUIT with YOU today.
Tomorrow marks the 9 year anniversary of you being gone. I can't believe all that has happened since you have been gone, 3 of the 4 have graduated high school, 2 of the 4 graduated college, 1 had a baby, we all have jobs, we all got our licenses. I honestly never thought I would make it this far. I so wish that you could be here with me, Alexa, Connor, and Tori. Seeing all of the things we have accomlished...and everything that we still have yet to accomplish. Graduating high school, moving in at college, graduating college, having kids, buying a house, baseball games, first jobs, first girlfriends/boyfriends. I know that you are proud of each and everyone of us, but I/we need to hear it from you. We want you to be here to tell us "Nice pitch", "Congratulations on graduating", "Have I told you I loved you yet today?" (which Kenra and I try to do everyday now :)) It is sometimes just hard to get through the day. And to think...all this over a stupid dip...who would have thought?

Kenzi Kern (from 06/11/2013, 9 years after her father died from this horrible addiction)

Tom Kern CaringBridge Guestbook

Offline D2maine

• Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: quit 2-19-2012!
  • Likes Given: 95
« Reply #137 on: December 10, 2013, 05:58:00 AM »

Schwing!
Schwing indeed!!!!!

I have quit wood.
well done! 'boob' 'boob'

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
« Reply #136 on: December 09, 2013, 11:45:00 PM »

Schwing!
Schwing indeed!!!!!

I have quit wood.
Quit date: 6/23/2013
HOF Date: 9/30/2013

HOF Speech

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
« Reply #135 on: December 09, 2013, 10:49:00 AM »

Schwing!
Schwing indeed!!!!!

I have quit wood.
"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."

Offline brettlees

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #134 on: December 09, 2013, 10:11:00 AM »

Schwing!
Schwing indeed!!!!!

I have quit wood.
This info helped me early on, and still does today: https://whyquit.com/whyquit/linksaaddiction.html

Quitters I’ve met so far: Ihatecope, >Pinched<, T-Cell, grizzlyhasclaws, Canvasback, BaseballPlayer, Cbird65, ERDVM, BradleyGuy, Ted, Zeno, AppleJack, Bronc, Knockout, MookieBlaylock, Rdad, 2mch2lv4, MN_Ben, Natro, Lippizaner, Amquash, ChristopherJ, GDubya, SRohde  -- always eager to meet more!

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #133 on: December 09, 2013, 09:22:00 AM »

Schwing!
Schwing indeed!!!!!

I have quit wood.
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline Dougie

• Quitter
« Reply #132 on: December 09, 2013, 09:00:00 AM »

Schwing!
Schwing indeed!!!!!

I have quit wood.

Offline Its_Got2Happen

• Quitter
  • Interests: Staying Quit!!
« Reply #131 on: December 09, 2013, 05:42:00 AM »

Schwing!
Schwing indeed!!!!!

I have quit wood.

Offline zam

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit is not a passive activity.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #130 on: December 09, 2013, 12:25:00 AM »

Schwing!
Schwing indeed!!!!!

I have quit wood.
*Quit today. Full stop. No qualifiers. Tomorrow?... IDK, IDC.

Offline jaynellie

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: being a good husband a good dad, riding our quads at the dunes, watching my children turn into adults
« Reply #129 on: December 08, 2013, 11:48:00 PM »

Schwing!
Schwing indeed!!!!!

"You never have to remember what you said, if you always tell the truth"

"Post roll everyday and your chances of staying quit goes up 100%" --mememe

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #128 on: December 08, 2013, 11:13:00 PM »

A fuckin cakewalk since day 1. You know why? I understand the accountability of it. I've seen lotsa caves and lotsa excuses lately here. Fuck all that. I promised SirDerek I wouldn't use when I posted roll today. I promised Jaynellie. I promised my daily text group. I promised Jaginvest. I promised IG2H. AJ. Wastepanel. Gmann. TSmith. Sac. Scowick. Sportsfan. Jpine. Signal31x. Sept 12. Pinched. MThomas. Buckfever. Romandog. Souliman. WMCatty. Derk. Dougie. Tazbutane. D2Maine. Leeron. The list goes on and on. I created a wall of support and in return I support them. We're all bricks in that wall - working together. A brick is nothing - many bricks are strong together. I promised every last mfer on this site I wouldn't use today. I take it seriously. Where is Kana? Kstamp? Cmay? MattF? FuFu? Another list that goes on and on. Guys that vanish overnight. I'm not even gonna list the cavers and half assers I've seen here lately. A waste of time. You wanna matter here? You wanna quit? You wanna help someone else? You wanna be a part of something bigger than yourself? Post the fuck up up everyday and honor it. 559. Never missed roll. What's your fuckin excuse?

Schwing!
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline Morgan1

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2012-05-29
« Reply #127 on: December 08, 2013, 11:03:00 PM »

A fuckin cakewalk since day 1. You know why? I understand the accountability of it. I've seen lotsa caves and lotsa excuses lately here. Fuck all that. I promised SirDerek I wouldn't use when I posted roll today. I promised Jaynellie. I promised my daily text group. I promised Jaginvest. I promised IG2H. AJ. Wastepanel. Gmann. TSmith. Sac. Scowick. Sportsfan. Jpine. Signal31x. Sept 12. Pinched. MThomas. Buckfever. Romandog. Souliman. WMCatty. Derk. Dougie. Tazbutane. D2Maine. Leeron. The list goes on and on. I created a wall of support and in return I support them. We're all bricks in that wall - working together. A brick is nothing - many bricks are strong together. I promised every last mfer on this site I wouldn't use today. I take it seriously. Where is Kana? Kstamp? Cmay? MattF? FuFu? Another list that goes on and on. Guys that vanish overnight. I'm not even gonna list the cavers and half assers I've seen here lately. A waste of time. You wanna matter here? You wanna quit? You wanna help someone else? You wanna be a part of something bigger than yourself? Post the fuck up up everyday and honor it. 559. Never missed roll. What's your fuckin excuse?
I have control over my quit. There's no luck involved. - Diesel2112

------------------------------------------------------------------------------