Author Topic: Intro....  (Read 10372 times)

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Intro....
« Reply #156 on: February 14, 2014, 08:45:00 AM »
Quote from: derk40
Quote from: SAM83
Quote from: Morgan1

2 weekends ago I was down in West Palm hanging with old friends, including my buddy Dave who was one of the guys I started dipping with originally almost 30 years ago. (I started when I was 15 and quit when I was 41). We were hanging at a place on the intracoastal that was one of my regular haunts for virtually all of my 30's. Sunshine. The water. Alcohol. Good food. Good friends. Great memories. Peter Tosh on the jukebox. Wooden decks and palm fronds.It was the kind of day at the kind of place that made me wonder why I ever left South Fla....It was also the kind of day at the kind of place that in the past meant a big fat wad of Skoal packed back in there by the molars. I mean a nice juicy one - the kind where you work up spits that taste so good and fly so straight you can spit it into a straw at 20 feet. After a while that green can appeared in Dave's hand. My old companion. This was the kind of moment that was enriched by tobacco.....If ever I was to be tempted this would be the time. I mean fuck!! It's like a rewind to 2000 or so! Let's get it on!!!!!!  Fuck that - I didn't bat an eye. I didn't wish I could have one. I didn't crave. As a matter of fact - I looked at my friend of 30 years as he packed in a big monster and I thought "you fucking stupid ass Dave". I wanted to grab his can and throw it in the water. You can't save the world though...and he isn't ready to quit. He's in the clutches of Queen Nikki. A nasty lying bitch. A deceiver. I was there for 26 years before I woke up. It's a good feeling. As I looked out at the boats after seeing that can, I thought how thankful I was that I don't use that poison anymore. NAFAR.
Amen....good to have the trail blazed by quitters like you. Good to keep on hearing it gets better.
Great post Morgan! It is funny how we look at our friends that dip today  they just look different. What was once cool now looks ridiculously stupid. Being a slave to can of dirt is no way to live. Proud to be quit with you today!
The world is different. Good post morgan.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
« Reply #155 on: February 14, 2014, 08:23:00 AM »
Quote from: SAM83

2 weekends ago I was down in West Palm hanging with old friends, including my buddy Dave who was one of the guys I started dipping with originally almost 30 years ago. (I started when I was 15 and quit when I was 41). We were hanging at a place on the intracoastal that was one of my regular haunts for virtually all of my 30's. Sunshine. The water. Alcohol. Good food. Good friends. Great memories. Peter Tosh on the jukebox. Wooden decks and palm fronds.It was the kind of day at the kind of place that made me wonder why I ever left South Fla....It was also the kind of day at the kind of place that in the past meant a big fat wad of Skoal packed back in there by the molars. I mean a nice juicy one - the kind where you work up spits that taste so good and fly so straight you can spit it into a straw at 20 feet. After a while that green can appeared in Dave's hand. My old companion. This was the kind of moment that was enriched by tobacco.....If ever I was to be tempted this would be the time. I mean fuck!! It's like a rewind to 2000 or so! Let's get it on!!!!!!  Fuck that - I didn't bat an eye. I didn't wish I could have one. I didn't crave. As a matter of fact - I looked at my friend of 30 years as he packed in a big monster and I thought "you fucking stupid ass Dave". I wanted to grab his can and throw it in the water. You can't save the world though...and he isn't ready to quit. He's in the clutches of Queen Nikki. A nasty lying bitch. A deceiver. I was there for 26 years before I woke up. It's a good feeling. As I looked out at the boats after seeing that can, I thought how thankful I was that I don't use that poison anymore. NAFAR.
Amen....good to have the trail blazed by quitters like you. Good to keep on hearing it gets better.
Great post Morgan! It is funny how we look at our friends that dip today  they just look different. What was once cool now looks ridiculously stupid. Being a slave to can of dirt is no way to live. Proud to be quit with you today!
Quit date: 6/23/2013
HOF Date: 9/30/2013

HOF Speech

Offline SAM83

• Quit Pro
  • A failure to plan is a plan to fail!
  • Quit Date: 1/6/2014
  • Interests: Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Motorcycle Touring, White Water Sports, Cooking/Grilling/Smoking (Food), Anything Outdoors and Go Steelers!
  • Likes Given: 232
« Reply #154 on: February 14, 2014, 12:08:00 AM »

2 weekends ago I was down in West Palm hanging with old friends, including my buddy Dave who was one of the guys I started dipping with originally almost 30 years ago. (I started when I was 15 and quit when I was 41). We were hanging at a place on the intracoastal that was one of my regular haunts for virtually all of my 30's. Sunshine. The water. Alcohol. Good food. Good friends. Great memories. Peter Tosh on the jukebox. Wooden decks and palm fronds.It was the kind of day at the kind of place that made me wonder why I ever left South Fla....It was also the kind of day at the kind of place that in the past meant a big fat wad of Skoal packed back in there by the molars. I mean a nice juicy one - the kind where you work up spits that taste so good and fly so straight you can spit it into a straw at 20 feet. After a while that green can appeared in Dave's hand. My old companion. This was the kind of moment that was enriched by tobacco.....If ever I was to be tempted this would be the time. I mean fuck!! It's like a rewind to 2000 or so! Let's get it on!!!!!! Fuck that - I didn't bat an eye. I didn't wish I could have one. I didn't crave. As a matter of fact - I looked at my friend of 30 years as he packed in a big monster and I thought "you fucking stupid ass Dave". I wanted to grab his can and throw it in the water. You can't save the world though...and he isn't ready to quit. He's in the clutches of Queen Nikki. A nasty lying bitch. A deceiver. I was there for 26 years before I woke up. It's a good feeling. As I looked out at the boats after seeing that can, I thought how thankful I was that I don't use that poison anymore. NAFAR.

Offline Morgan1

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2012-05-29
« Reply #153 on: February 13, 2014, 09:24:00 PM »

2 weekends ago I was down in West Palm hanging with old friends, including my buddy Dave who was one of the guys I started dipping with originally almost 30 years ago. (I started when I was 15 and quit when I was 41). We were hanging at a place on the intracoastal that was one of my regular haunts for virtually all of my 30's. Sunshine. The water. Alcohol. Good food. Good friends. Great memories. Peter Tosh on the jukebox. Wooden decks and palm fronds.It was the kind of day at the kind of place that made me wonder why I ever left South Fla....It was also the kind of day at the kind of place that in the past meant a big fat wad of Skoal packed back in there by the molars. I mean a nice juicy one - the kind where you work up spits that taste so good and fly so straight you can spit it into a straw at 20 feet. After a while that green can appeared in Dave's hand. My old companion. This was the kind of moment that was enriched by tobacco.....If ever I was to be tempted this would be the time. I mean fuck!! It's like a rewind to 2000 or so! Let's get it on!!!!!! Fuck that - I didn't bat an eye. I didn't wish I could have one. I didn't crave. As a matter of fact - I looked at my friend of 30 years as he packed in a big monster and I thought "you fucking stupid ass Dave". I wanted to grab his can and throw it in the water. You can't save the world though...and he isn't ready to quit. He's in the clutches of Queen Nikki. A nasty lying bitch. A deceiver. I was there for 26 years before I woke up. It's a good feeling. As I looked out at the boats after seeing that can, I thought how thankful I was that I don't use that poison anymore. NAFAR.
I have control over my quit. There's no luck involved. - Diesel2112

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline D2maine

• Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: quit 2-19-2012!
  • Likes Given: 95
« Reply #152 on: February 06, 2014, 05:30:00 AM »
Quote from: jaynellie
Quote from: Coach
Quote from: Its_Got2Happen

My job  'blowup'

The dumb ass women I'm involved with  'blowup'

My fucking air conditioner at the house  'blowup'

The endless stream of bills coming in  'blowup'

My resolve to not use tobacco products.  ;Ironman:

What I think of whiners on this site   :j2b:
Bad ass right Morgan1. Congrats on 6th floor buddy. You still have the # if you ever want to shoot the shit or vent about anything. Still QLF on this end, thanks to you a bunch of other believers. Keep rolling buddy.
'BanDog'
I and We got your Back brother...anytime anyplace and anywhere.BTW Fuck Nic!!!
:wub:

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
« Reply #151 on: February 06, 2014, 12:14:00 AM »
I think you and I know the definition of a winner. I love it

Offline jaynellie

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: being a good husband a good dad, riding our quads at the dunes, watching my children turn into adults
« Reply #150 on: February 05, 2014, 11:48:00 PM »

My job  'blowup'

What I think of whiners on this site   :j2b:
Bad ass right Morgan1. Congrats on 6th floor buddy. You still have the # if you ever want to shoot the shit or vent about anything. Still QLF on this end, thanks to you a bunch of other believers. Keep rolling buddy.
'BanDog'
I and We got your Back brother...anytime anyplace and anywhere.BTW Fuck Nic!!!
"You never have to remember what you said, if you always tell the truth"

"Post roll everyday and your chances of staying quit goes up 100%" --mememe

Offline Coach Steve

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Being quit. Staying quit. Pretty much just quitting like fuck.
« Reply #149 on: February 05, 2014, 09:34:00 PM »

My job  'blowup'

What I think of whiners on this site  :j2b:
'BanDog'
Make Your Decision

Offline Its_Got2Happen

• Quitter
  • Interests: Staying Quit!!
« Reply #148 on: February 05, 2014, 09:23:00 PM »

My job 'blowup'

The dumb ass women I'm involved with 'blowup'

My fucking air conditioner at the house 'blowup'

The endless stream of bills coming in 'blowup'

My resolve to not use tobacco products. ;Ironman:

What I think of whiners on this site :j2b:

Offline Morgan1

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2012-05-29
« Reply #147 on: February 05, 2014, 09:18:00 PM »

My job 'blowup'

The dumb ass women I'm involved with 'blowup'

My fucking air conditioner at the house 'blowup'

The endless stream of bills coming in 'blowup'

My resolve to not use tobacco products. ;Ironman:

What I think of whiners on this site :j2b:
I have control over my quit. There's no luck involved. - Diesel2112

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
« Reply #146 on: January 20, 2014, 06:49:00 PM »
Quote from: Scowick65
Quote from: Pinched
Quote from: CBird65
Quote from: Diesel2112
Nice job on 6 HUNDO yesterday.  I was off the grid yesterday, but just wanted to say well done on hitting the 6th floor, you ghey wad.
'BanDog'
geez why do I always have to follow CS??

Nice work Morg!
Congrats Morgan!
Fist pump!
Welcome to the 6th.
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #145 on: January 20, 2014, 02:14:00 PM »
Quote from: Pinched
Nice job on 6 HUNDO yesterday.  I was off the grid yesterday, but just wanted to say well done on hitting the 6th floor, you ghey wad.
'BanDog'

Nice work Morg!
Congrats Morgan!
Fist pump!

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #144 on: January 20, 2014, 09:37:00 AM »
'BanDog'

Nice work Morg!
Congrats Morgan!
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline cbird65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Own it or be OWNED by it
  • Quit Date: 12-31-2011
  • Interests: trying to follow in His footsteps, loving my bride and renewing my quit daily
  • Likes Given: 710
« Reply #143 on: January 19, 2014, 03:55:00 PM »
'BanDog'

Nice work Morg!
Believe Me

FLOOR 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ,11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19,, 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29,,, 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
 ,,,,41 42 43 44 45 46

Assurance

Offline Coach Steve

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Being quit. Staying quit. Pretty much just quitting like fuck.
« Reply #142 on: January 19, 2014, 12:28:00 PM »
Nice job on 6 HUNDO yesterday. I was off the grid yesterday, but just wanted to say well done on hitting the 6th floor, you ghey wad.
'BanDog'
Make Your Decision