Offline Coquiter

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: intro
« Reply #71 on: April 11, 2014, 11:32:00 PM »
Quote from: rdad
Quote from: COquiter
ODAAT Is right!!! Thanks man!
We need to grab a beer COquitter. I'm in Carmichael.

Yeah man that's sounds good

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #70 on: April 04, 2014, 11:47:00 PM »
We need to grab a beer COquitter. I'm in Carmichael.

Offline Coquiter

• Quitter
« Reply #69 on: April 04, 2014, 11:40:00 PM »

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
« Reply #68 on: April 04, 2014, 12:55:00 AM »
What's up quitters! I'm in shock, I'm coming up on day 200 and I never thought I would see this. I would like to thank my backers, Gdubya, Sportsfan, and Tuffgirl. in a time of need they were there for me to act a fool to.

Comen up on 200, my smokey mountain has decreased and my health has increased. I've said that before bit I'm amazed at how much better things are. Now if I could only blame my sore back on Copenhagen... lol...

If any of you need anything, let me know..

Ps... I'm a fan of trading department shirts. if you want to trade contact me.

Be safe and take a bite out of crime....
You got it man. Keep up the good quit. Lead the way ODAAT
Quit~December - 2 - 2013
1st Floor~March - 11 - 2014

Offline Coquiter

• Quitter
« Reply #67 on: April 03, 2014, 03:51:00 PM »
What's up quitters! I'm in shock, I'm coming up on day 200 and I never thought I would see this. I would like to thank my backers, Gdubya, Sportsfan, and Tuffgirl. in a time of need they were there for me to act a fool to.

Comen up on 200, my smokey mountain has decreased and my health has increased. I've said that before bit I'm amazed at how much better things are. Now if I could only blame my sore back on Copenhagen... lol...

If any of you need anything, let me know..

Ps... I'm a fan of trading department shirts. if you want to trade contact me.

Be safe and take a bite out of crime....

Offline Coquiter

• Quitter
« Reply #66 on: March 21, 2014, 07:30:00 PM »
WG- around 170 I went into a bad fog. Almost had a melt down but thanks to Tuffgirl1017 (april 14) and Gdubya I didn't fall down. Smokey Mountain and SF seeds were the band aid. That fog was way worse then the way earlier fog.

But I can say each day is easier once you get the little voice (nic-bitch) under control and/or out of your head most of the time.

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
« Reply #65 on: March 21, 2014, 06:40:00 PM »
Checking in. Day 181.... I'm feeling great but I still don't think I have reached a level to pat myself on the back just yet. I've read some speeches and a posts, I've discovered that my time here has been and will remain to be great. Having all my friends in my corner has worked like a champ! I know that I can call on any of you in a heart beat when I am in need or I just want to bullshit. It's because of you guys that this addict has succeeded this far. It is far easier to just run to the gas station their is to stand by my word. I have this far and a pledge to continue. The 2nd floor is cool, but I wanna get to the pent house where the party is. Together we will get there.

Sorry for the rant... be safe, happy hunting, and quit on!!
Right on COquit, keep the stairs free of clutter, Im marching towards that pent house as well. How is it in the 180's anyways? What do I have to look forward to?
Quit~December - 2 - 2013
1st Floor~March - 11 - 2014

Offline Coquiter

• Quitter
« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2014, 12:56:00 PM »
Checking in. Day 181.... I'm feeling great but I still don't think I have reached a level to pat myself on the back just yet. I've read some speeches and a posts, I've discovered that my time here has been and will remain to be great. Having all my friends in my corner has worked like a champ! I know that I can call on any of you in a heart beat when I am in need or I just want to bullshit. It's because of you guys that this addict has succeeded this far. It is far easier to just run to the gas station their is to stand by my word. I have this far and a pledge to continue. The 2nd floor is cool, but I wanna get to the pent house where the party is. Together we will get there.

Sorry for the rant... be safe, happy hunting, and quit on!!

Offline Coquiter

• Quitter
« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2014, 06:18:00 PM »
Day 118 had a MD check-up today. The BP is way down and the workouts are paying off. The weight is going down as well. Things like this keep the drive alive.

QUIT on my friends! QUIT On!

Offline Coquiter

• Quitter
« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2014, 08:02:00 PM »
Right on thanks guys! The workouts help as well smokey mountain. Plus I feel WAY better!!!

Offline kana

• Quitter
« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2014, 10:42:00 AM »
Quote from: SirDerek
Quote from: Diesel2112
Day 115..... there is that fucking fog again! at times I find myself really wanting to break bread with the Nic-Bitch...my gums are gravoing the feel of a fat Copenhagen fine cut snuff dip but my Brian and heart want different. this is causing a battle within me and bringing on the fog. With my Quit family, it will pass and I will again become victorious over the Nic-Bitch Army.

Welcome aboard Tuffgirl1017. Nothing but the best wishes. Our word is bond! God bless!!! Through him we can do all things!
Post HOF funk. It gets everone. Grind through this one and you're gonna LOVE what's ahead. I promise you that.
agree there, your emotions were so high for hitting 100 (whether we want to believe that or not), so it is just a little let down from that. Just do not let it make you lose your focus.

great job and keep it going as it still gets so much better
when the fog returns simplify. odaat. be sure to exercise as this will help clear your head. VERY important. like all wounds it takes time. i remember when i was in your shoes, (we all were) and vets were telling me it would get better. well they weren't lying. the pain WILL go awayÂ…peace
we choose our battles.. the battles we do fight, be aware that they have to be, but passion rules? James Hetfield

Offline SirDerek

• Quit Pro
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2014, 10:02:00 AM »
Quote from: Diesel2112
Day 115..... there is that fucking fog again! at times I find myself really wanting to break bread with the Nic-Bitch...my gums are gravoing the feel of a fat Copenhagen fine cut snuff dip but my Brian and heart want different. this is causing a battle within me and bringing on the fog. With my Quit family, it will pass and I will again become victorious over the Nic-Bitch Army.

Welcome aboard Tuffgirl1017. Nothing but the best wishes. Our word is bond! God bless!!! Through him we can do all things!
Post HOF funk. It gets everone. Grind through this one and you're gonna LOVE what's ahead. I promise you that.
agree there, your emotions were so high for hitting 100 (whether we want to believe that or not), so it is just a little let down from that. Just do not let it make you lose your focus.

great job and keep it going as it still gets so much better

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2014, 08:34:00 AM »

Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline Coquiter

• Quitter
« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2014, 04:07:00 AM »

Offline Coquiter

• Quitter
« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2014, 07:54:00 PM »
Right on! Let's keep it going!