Author Topic: intro  (Read 5114 times)

Offline Mike from AB

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: August 20, 2013
  • Likes Given: 5
Re: intro
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2013, 01:03:00 PM »
Glad to hear day 28 is goin great! THat muscle memory might take a bit to go away but good that you both can enjoy a good laugh about it! I still get reminded from guys on here that though I'm impatient  want to be healed overnight, that I'm only a few days into this compared to how many years of use. Keep on with the +1s!

Offline Mike from AB

• Quitter
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2013, 01:01:00 PM »
Quote from: srans
Quote from: COquiter
Thanks Sarg.... and Mike

Thought I would share this with ya'll... So my wife calls me and says she is going to Wal-Mart. She asks me if I need anything.... I pause and muscle memory takes over... I start to say something then stop myself. I was about to say I need Copenhagen... Either I was complacent in my quit or it was a "Trigger" question.... Either way... I caught myself before I said it and we both laughed for a second, commented on it and carried on with the store request...

Day 28 and doin great!!
Great job on your quit. 29 days is a great start. Your post got me thinking of all them times my wife bought my poison for me.

All the times she had to go through the poison isle with a buggy full of groceries. How embarrassing for her it must have been for her to tell the clerk she needed 5 cans of filthy disgusting poison for her addicted slave driven husband. I have a lot of making up to do. There isn't enough time in this lifetime to make up for all the crap she's endured for me. Quit on my friend.
Srans, there may not seem like enough time to make up for all the crap she's endured for you, but my prayer for you today is that she's already forgiven you * there's no making up needed. That your quit  the strength you show in that today is more than enough  all that's wanted/needed. Oh and that when your wife forgives you, that you feel it  know that all is well. You can't change the past my friend, but you're doing a damn fine job of today!

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2013, 07:28:00 AM »
Quote from: COquiter
Thanks Sarg.... and Mike

Thought I would share this with ya'll... So my wife calls me and says she is going to Wal-Mart. She asks me if I need anything.... I pause and muscle memory takes over... I start to say something then stop myself. I was about to say I need Copenhagen... Either I was complacent in my quit or it was a "Trigger" question.... Either way... I caught myself before I said it and we both laughed for a second, commented on it and carried on with the store request...

Day 28 and doin great!!
Great job on your quit. 29 days is a great start. Your post got me thinking of all them times my wife bought my poison for me.

All the times she had to go through the poison isle with a buggy full of groceries. How embarrassing for her it must have been for her to tell the clerk she needed 5 cans of filthy disgusting poison for her addicted slave driven husband. I have a lot of making up to do. There isn't enough time in this lifetime to make up for all the crap she's endured for me. Quit on my friend.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline Coquiter

• Quitter
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2013, 05:44:00 AM »
Thanks Sarg.... and Mike

Day 28 and doin great!!

Offline Sgt12

• Quitter
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2013, 07:26:00 AM »
Damn proud to be quit with you, bro!
Cave: 11/28/13
New Quit Date: 11/29/13

Don't ever get complacent.

Offline Mike from AB

• Quitter
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2013, 01:51:00 AM »
Welcome Chris  congrats on making it 26 days in!! Awesome work already. PM me if you want more numbers.

Offline Coquiter

• Quitter
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2013, 06:54:00 PM »
Quote from: derk40

Welcome aboard bro! Get into your Jan 14 Quit page and post up roll. I looked but did not see you there yet. Directions in the Welcome Center above.

You have made a great decision to quit! I am quit with you today!

Thanks fellas! Glad to be here!!

I have posted everyday in the Dec 13 pre hof thread. 26 QUIT days!!

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2013, 02:04:00 PM »
Welcome aboard bro! Get into your Jan 14 Quit page and post up roll. I looked but did not see you there yet. Directions in the Welcome Center above.

You have made a great decision to quit! I am quit with you today!
Quit date: 6/23/2013
HOF Date: 9/30/2013

HOF Speech

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2013, 09:19:00 AM »
Chris,
Great intro and welcome to the party brother. Check your PM (Inbox) for a message form me with contact information in it.

You seem to know what you want and a strong will to get there. 26 days on your own is an accomplishment, congrats on that my man.

Stay strong and reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help.

Pinched
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline B-loMatt

• Quitter
  • Interests: Cooking, gameing, music, sports, the outdoors. Spending time with my family is my biggest hobby, I have two little girls who are my number 1 priority (for real now that I kicked nic out of my life)
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 08:13:00 AM »
COquitter, great choice to quit. Read the welcome center and post roll. PM me if you have questions.

Offline Coquiter

• Quitter
intro
« on: October 17, 2013, 03:58:00 AM »
whats up quiters.. my name is chris and im 26 days quit. i dipped for 21+ years and i finally felt the want to to quit for me. i was lucky and havent had any medical conditions from the nic-bitch, just a life of being a slave to the can. now that im quit life is getting better day by day. im also here to help anyone who wants to quit. if its a text or a call what ever it takes to keep quit.. pm and ill get u my cell and email. for the ones who have reached to me thank you very much!! my next days off will be getten to know my quit brothers... cant wait!!! take care all!!