Author Topic: intro  (Read 5116 times)

Offline Coquiter

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: intro
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2013, 07:04:00 AM »
What's up guys!! Day 41 and its full steam ahead.. Thanks for the text Gratton. I hope everyone had a safe and clean Halloween.

Offline Coquiter

• Quitter
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2013, 03:00:00 PM »
Thanks Fellas!!

Offline CaliforniaSlim

• Quitter
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2013, 02:28:00 PM »
Quote from: Pinched
Quote from: COquiter
dude I got called into work today so I didn't get to use the grill or watch any football.. sucks!!
That's BS. We all gotta band together and do something about this whole work thing. It seems to get in the way too often.....

Way to often!! 'archer'
Work is the necessary evil. Plus it is what separates people from shitbags. You know that CO, you see those people at work.
Hey. There's more than one form of job security. That's the whole reason the govt has created Section 8 housing, to give us civil servants job security. I just love the govt. They care so much about the little people. Hey. They even give out free condoms.

'O'....I do know and see them all the time!! They give condoms out in some correctional facilities as well... Either way, I get to fight the war on drugs daily.... I love my job and hate drugs of all kinds....! Even when it pulls me away.. Just means more time to plan....

Things here have been great. I got a buddy at work who has quit as well. He is on day 6... I had a small verbal 415 with the nic-bitch a few days ago... Yes I spoke to her out loud.... Needless to say I won and I am very happy about that..!

Life feels smoother and easier without the monkey on my back... Things are looking better daily.... Thanks guys for the support and brotherhood!! I am blessed and very happy to have God and ya'll on my quit team!
Hell yeah brother...winning one day at a time. Way to preach the KTC message outside of here. Apparently it was a noteworthy sermon if you convinced another person to quit as well. All of that make this stuff that much more real.

I am damn proud to see how you have embraced your quit and you plan on kicking it's ass every day.
Nothing wrong with shouting the nic-bitch down in your "out-loud" voice. I have done that plenty.

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2013, 02:11:00 PM »
dude I got called into work today so I didn't get to use the grill or watch any football.. sucks!!
That's BS. We all gotta band together and do something about this whole work thing. It seems to get in the way too often.....

Way to often!! 'archer'
Work is the necessary evil. Plus it is what separates people from shitbags. You know that CO, you see those people at work.
Hey. There's more than one form of job security. That's the whole reason the govt has created Section 8 housing, to give us civil servants job security. I just love the govt. They care so much about the little people. Hey. They even give out free condoms.

'O'....I do know and see them all the time!! They give condoms out in some correctional facilities as well... Either way, I get to fight the war on drugs daily.... I love my job and hate drugs of all kinds....! Even when it pulls me away.. Just means more time to plan....

Things here have been great. I got a buddy at work who has quit as well. He is on day 6... I had a small verbal 415 with the nic-bitch a few days ago... Yes I spoke to her out loud.... Needless to say I won and I am very happy about that..!

Life feels smoother and easier without the monkey on my back... Things are looking better daily.... Thanks guys for the support and brotherhood!! I am blessed and very happy to have God and ya'll on my quit team!
Hell yeah brother...winning one day at a time. Way to preach the KTC message outside of here. Apparently it was a noteworthy sermon if you convinced another person to quit as well. All of that make this stuff that much more real.

I am damn proud to see how you have embraced your quit and you plan on kicking it's ass every day.
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline Coquiter

• Quitter
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2013, 02:05:00 PM »

Way to often!! 'archer'
Hey. There's more than one form of job security. That's the whole reason the govt has created Section 8 housing, to give us civil servants job security.  I just love the govt. They care so much about the little people. Hey. They even give out free condoms.

Offline Gdubya

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: August 23, 2013
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2013, 10:47:00 PM »

Way to often!! 'archer'

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2013, 07:21:00 PM »

Way to often!! 'archer'
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline Coquiter

• Quitter
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2013, 07:16:00 PM »

Way to often!! 'archer'

Offline Picker.of.Strings

• Quitter
  • Interests: Guitar.
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2013, 08:35:00 AM »
dude I got called into work today so i didnt get to use the grill or watch any football.. sucks!!
Dirty tone - 6 wide, 22 deep

Quit Date: 17 October 2013

Offline Coquiter

• Quitter
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2013, 03:52:00 AM »
dude I got called into work today so i didnt get to use the grill or watch any football.. sucks!!

Offline Mike from AB

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: August 20, 2013
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2013, 08:07:00 AM »
Thanks guys...

Today was a great day! Got to use my new grill and the size of steak that was on there was GIANT!! I had to test drive before football Sunday...
Right on! Nothing so good as a giant steak! Hope the new grill worked out great so you can give it a workout this afternoon.

Offline Coquiter

• Quitter
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2013, 03:44:00 AM »
Thanks guys...

Today was a great day! Got to use my new grill and the size of steak that was on there was GIANT!! I had to test drive before football Sunday...

Offline Picker.of.Strings

• Quitter
  • Interests: Guitar.
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2013, 09:56:00 PM »
Quote from: srans
How embarrassing for her it must have been for her to tell the clerk she needed 5 cans of filthy disgusting poison for her addicted slave driven husband. I have a lot of making up to do.
HAHA... I read this and felt bad for my wife for a minute. Then realized that I've had to pick up some pretty odd shit for her at the store in the past.... I'd say after 9 years of marriage we're about even. haha.

I feel odd not having something in my back left pocket...... gotta get something else to balance out my ass with my wallet
Dirty tone - 6 wide, 22 deep

Quit Date: 17 October 2013

Offline JayDubya

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2013-09-11
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2013, 06:27:00 PM »
Proud to be quit with you, CO!!

Offline Gdubya

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: August 23, 2013
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2013, 06:06:00 PM »
Hey CO, nice Intriduction post. Man you are doing this quit right bro. Proud to be quit with you my friend.

Gdubya