Author Topic: Time for a proper introduction  (Read 21121 times)

Offline Dr. Bruce Banner

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Time for a proper introduction
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2011, 11:22:00 AM »
Quote from: Trauma
ok looks like day 1 has to start sometime so today is it
welcome, tell us about yourself
HOF 2/2/2010
2nd 5/12/2010
3rd 8/20/2010
4th 11/29/2010

Within our capabilities, orginating in our attitudes and culminating in our actions

Offline Trauma

• Quitter
  • Interests: Family, Outdoors, My 2 little kids Riley 6 Amber 3
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2011, 11:14:00 AM »
ok looks like day 1 has to start sometime so today is it
QD-1-6-11 HOF-4-15-11

Offline Bean

• Quitter
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2011, 10:32:00 AM »
Congrats Scowick! 17 days is a great start, but it is just that...a "start." Since you've taken the first step, let us help you with the rest.

Now you get to kick the shit out of tobacco companies every day, keep your money in your pocket, and you're saving your own life while you're at it.

All you do is post roll, stay quit, read all you can on this site...especially the dirty stuff. In fact, read that stuff twice. And stare at the tit avatars (or don't if that isn't what does it for you). But whatever you do, stay quit.

You can beat this...and we're here to help, brother!!!

Offline MikeA

• Quit Pro
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 09:57:00 AM »
Quote from: FLORIDA
Quote from: Scowick65
It is finally time for a proper introduction.  I am Scowick65.  This is day 27 in the quit and day 9 on this board.  I lurked around this board for days.  Watching you post.  Sucking your information.  I tried to start up an account and for what ever reason, I could not activate it.  Finally I e-mailed and Chewie set me up.  What a difference.  When I first posted roll call I magically transformed from a temporary non-user to a quitter.  Hell yea, a quitter.  I am all in.  Thanks for everyone!  Thanks for the board.  Embrace the suck.
Welcome Scowick,

You have made the greatest decision of your life. If you need anything let me know.

Luke
We love quitters!!

Offline FLORIDA LUKE

• Quitter
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 09:48:00 AM »
Quote from: Scowick65
It is finally time for a proper introduction. I am Scowick65. This is day 27 in the quit and day 9 on this board. I lurked around this board for days. Watching you post. Sucking your information. I tried to start up an account and for what ever reason, I could not activate it. Finally I e-mailed and Chewie set me up. What a difference. When I first posted roll call I magically transformed from a temporary non-user to a quitter. Hell yea, a quitter. I am all in. Thanks for everyone! Thanks for the board. Embrace the suck.
Welcome Scowick,

You have made the greatest decision of your life. If you need anything let me know.

Luke
FLORIDALUKE
GUARD DEC 2010

HOF 12/23/2010
2nd 04/02/2011
3rd 07/11/2011
1 Year 09/14/2011
4th 10/19/2011
5th 01/27/2012

YOUR MIND IS YOUR MOST POWERFUL DRUG.

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
Time for a proper introduction
« on: January 06, 2011, 09:36:00 AM »
It is finally time for a proper introduction. I am Scowick65. This is day 27 in the quit and day 9 on this board. I lurked around this board for days. Watching you post. Sucking your information. I tried to start up an account and for what ever reason, I could not activate it. Finally I e-mailed and Chewie set me up. What a difference. When I first posted roll call I magically transformed from a temporary non-user to a quitter. Hell yea, a quitter. I am all in. Thanks for everyone! Thanks for the board. Embrace the suck.