Author Topic: Mogul Intro  (Read 11156 times)

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
Re: Mogul Intro
« Reply #193 on: August 14, 2014, 12:00:00 PM »
Quote from: doc2quit4good
Quote from: SirDerek
Quote from: worktowin
Quote from: derk40
Quote from: mogul
Recently I have had to renew my quit. 280 plus days, posting roll each day, but I'm was getting lazy, letting down my guard and the bitch was slowly trying to ease her hand into my pants. She's a clever bitch. My mind started doing the "One won't hurt ya" and "What does it really matter if I chew".

Fuck that shit. I remember being a total slave to that crap. I remember feeling trapped because I couldn't quit packing my lip. I remember all the money I pissed away to risk my life for a drug. Then I found this place and my life changed and I'm not about to change it back. My quit is now stronger than a week or a month ago. Thank you to all here who help me quit from the elders to the beginners. I'm truly thankful to you.
Renew that quit EDD mogul! I have the same thoughts from time to time... Although I have them way less often than I did early on. My answer is always the same.... FU, not a chance today!

It is really easy to forget what a disaster we were while using... Really ez. Time tends to heal old wounds. However, as an addict we can not let that happen. You are a free man today and living life. You got there by posting roll and quitting ODAAT. We can Never forget day 1.

Proud to be quit with you today my friend!
Great post. Great insight. I wonder if the occasional "just one" thought will ever leave? Don't really care, as they are reminders of how we are kicking that who're to the curb and winning EDD! As long as we post, we win. Because we keep our word.
never forget where you came from

never forget how you got to where you are here

never forget how it currently feels

when you think of those 3 items, there should be no doubt as to your path forward.

I will stand right beside you through this all each and every day, any time and any where
As always it has been great to quit along side you man. Go back and read why you quit and what you did to make yourself quit. I don't think you want to go through that again for one dip... And damn man who tells us that one fucking dip is ok anyway? It could nail your ass with cancer right then and there. Who the hell knows... Am I gonna be looking up to the skies one day and get a brown glob of shit on my head from the next 737 flying by? I quit with you again today Mogul!!! You got doubts? I'll fly out there and see you man!!!
Hang tough bro. Keep that 100% roll call percentage intact. I'll stay here with you.
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline Doc2quit4good

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quitting since 9/18/13!!!!
  • Quit Date: 9/18/13
  • Interests: Non motorized biking, Geetar, Jazz Music(Not Jazz Flute), Quitting Skoal Forever!
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #192 on: August 14, 2014, 11:56:00 AM »
Quote from: SirDerek
Recently I have had to renew my quit. 280 plus days, posting roll each day, but I'm was getting lazy, letting down my guard and the bitch was slowly trying to ease her hand into my pants. She's a clever bitch. My mind started doing the "One won't hurt ya" and "What does it really matter if I chew".

Fuck that shit. I remember being a total slave to that crap. I remember feeling trapped because I couldn't quit packing my lip. I remember all the money I pissed away to risk my life for a drug. Then I found this place and my life changed and I'm not about to change it back. My quit is now stronger than a week or a month ago. Thank you to all here who help me quit from the elders to the beginners. I'm truly thankful to you.
Renew that quit EDD mogul! I have the same thoughts from time to time... Although I have them way less often than I did early on. My answer is always the same.... FU, not a chance today!

It is really easy to forget what a disaster we were while using... Really ez. Time tends to heal old wounds. However, as an addict we can not let that happen. You are a free man today and living life. You got there by posting roll and quitting ODAAT. We can Never forget day 1.

Great post. Great insight. I wonder if the occasional "just one" thought will ever leave? Don't really care, as they are reminders of how we are kicking that who're to the curb and winning EDD! As long as we post, we win. Because we keep our word.

when you think of those 3 items, there should be no doubt as to your path forward.

I will stand right beside you through this all each and every day, any time and any where
As always it has been great to quit along side you man. Go back and read why you quit and what you did to make yourself quit. I don't think you want to go through that again for one dip... And damn man who tells us that one fucking dip is ok anyway? It could nail your ass with cancer right then and there. Who the hell knows... Am I gonna be looking up to the skies one day and get a brown glob of shit on my head from the next 737 flying by? I quit with you again today Mogul!!! You got doubts? I'll fly out there and see you man!!!
NO MO SKOAL!!! I MEAN NEVER AGAIN!!!
Real Quit Day 9/18/2013 8th Floor 11/26/15
HOF day: 12/26/2013. 9th Floor 3/5/16
2nd Floor: 4/5/14 Comma Day 6/13/16!!!
3rd Floor 7/14/2014. 3 Years 9/18/6!!!
1 Year 9/17/2014. 11th Floor 9/21/16
4th Floor 10/22/14. 12th Floor 12/30/16
Half Comma 1/30/15. 13th Floor 4/8/17
6th Floor 5/10/15 4 Years 9/18/17!!!
7th Floor 8/18/15. 15th Floor 10/26/17
2 Years 9/17/15 16th Floor 2/3/18
5 Years 9/18/18  17th Floor 5/14/18
18th Floor 08/22/2018  19th Floor 11/30/18

Offline SirDerek

• Quit Pro
« Reply #191 on: August 14, 2014, 07:13:00 AM »

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 107
« Reply #190 on: August 14, 2014, 06:57:00 AM »

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
« Reply #189 on: August 14, 2014, 05:56:00 AM »

Quit date: 6/23/2013
HOF Date: 9/30/2013

HOF Speech

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
« Reply #188 on: August 14, 2014, 01:02:00 AM »

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
« Reply #187 on: July 22, 2014, 07:33:00 PM »
THanks B-LO we in this together. I quit with you and my KTC brothers every day I wake up. I want to give a shout out to PDawg. ONe year for him. Congrats my bro...

Offline B-loMatt

• Quitter
  • Interests: Cooking, gameing, music, sports, the outdoors. Spending time with my family is my biggest hobby, I have two little girls who are my number 1 priority (for real now that I kicked nic out of my life)
« Reply #186 on: July 22, 2014, 02:13:00 PM »
I am never disappointed when I read your intro mogul. You are the poster-child for Bad-Assed Quittery! Proud as hell to be quit with you.

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
« Reply #185 on: July 21, 2014, 10:49:00 PM »
Thanks Doc

Offline Doc Chewfree

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2014-02-06
« Reply #184 on: July 20, 2014, 12:05:00 PM »
time for some humor......Mogul humor.......Knock out-Thank you for being quit..........QUIT can cure colds, moles, skint elbows, sore assholes, and the chicken pox. I outta know cuz I been through three world wars, two holocausts, and a buzzard fucking, and I aint never seen, smelt, fingered, fucked, or felt anything better than being QUIT right here at KTC.
Nice, you buzzard fucker. :blink:
Brave men are honored, rich men are envied, powerful men are feared, but only a man with character is trusted
Quit on Feb. 6, 2014

Offline Doc Chewfree

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2014-02-06
« Reply #183 on: July 20, 2014, 12:05:00 PM »
time for some humor......Mogul humor.......Knock out-Thank you for being quit..........QUIT can cure colds, moles, skint elbows, sore assholes, and the chicken pox. I outta know cuz I been through three world wars, two holocausts, and a buzzard fucking, and I aint never seen, smelt, fingered, fucked, or felt anything better than being QUIT right here at KTC.
Nice, you buzzard fucker. :blink:
Brave men are honored, rich men are envied, powerful men are feared, but only a man with character is trusted
Quit on Feb. 6, 2014

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
« Reply #182 on: July 19, 2014, 05:32:00 AM »

Offline Knockout

• Quitter
  • Interests: EDM, Tattoos, Piercings, Rock Climbing, Football (mostly NFL), concerts, the beach.
« Reply #181 on: July 17, 2014, 12:10:00 AM »
Quote from: vbe931,Mar
Well, I am 15 minutes away from the first 24 hours of nicotine free living that I can remember in who knows how long.  The mind is foggy, can't concentrate, face, jaw, lips are throbbing, but my resolve is strong. 

I just went to the chatroom and got help from a bunch of guys that helped me get through the last couple of hours.  Those guys made me dump the rest of my copey snuff in a toilet and flush that shit down the drain.  They made me take a pic and send it to them.  I did it.  They were proud. 

I am going to try and get some sleep now, and welcome any support that may come through this thread as I venture onto day 2.  I made it through day one fellas, still can't believe it.  Tomorrow is another day, another fight, one day at a time.  I feel like with the help of my new found brothers, I can take on the challenge. 

I will be posting as much as possible from this thread as a sort of diary or journal, in hopes of getting support from others, and providing inspiration to those that may need it.  Stay tuned for some real shit to be written.  The journey has only just begun...
Hey bro, let's be calm and rational for 35 seconds. You are thinking that just one pinch can solve your problems. Your gums will not hurt, your tongue won't feel like a filing rod, and your mind will return to normal. That is the Nic Bitch telling you all of that. That is how "they" keep you coming back for more. That is how they line their wallets, with your addiction and ultimately your death. See, this is nothing more than the best money scam going. Just imagine if you could have a 10 million dollar mansion and have someone else pay for it. Well, "they" figured out how to do that. Provide a product that "addicted you" to it and paid off lawmakers to keep it legal. Tax the shit out of it and everybody wins. Except for the addict, you can die. There will be plenty more behind you, you're not special. So, every time you step into that store and throw a five on the counter, just remember you are agreeing to be taxed, proliferated and murdered, all with your money and your blessing. You "OK" this when you lay down your cash.

I want you to suppose for a minute that I walk up to you. Look you in the eye and tell you I'm going to kill you, slowly. I'm going to make you spend thousands of dollars in doctor and hospital bills, I'm going to orphan your kids, make your spouse go at life alone or find another mate. I'm going to take your families money and feed my family with it, also, junior wants a convertible to drive to Harvard. I need some new addicts to pay for that car and his education, you top the list. I need your money addict.

How would you feel about me? Would you do business with me? Would you buy my product? Would you want to kill me? Would you at least stand up for yourself and your family?

Well, I say Fuck Them, you're not taking my money, much less my life without getting the fight of your life. In fact I would rather die on my own accord than let you kill me. It's me or you motherfucker, and I'm not going to lose. All I have to do is Not Dip and you lose. That's it. You are not getting another penny from me you son of a bitch. Not a fucking penny. You will not make me withdraw, you will not make me crave, you will never make me kneel at your alter ever again. I'm in control, not you. I'm pissed, and I'm armed with quit. Fuck you and heed warning I'm out to do to you what you threatened to do to my children. Your on notice tobacco CEO. I'm fucking quit and I will never again let you treat me like a whore.

That might have taken more than 35 seconds, sorry. Hope you get where I'm coming from.

Mogul
Sorry to pull this from another person's intro, but this is my favorite post from my time so far at KTC. You're a badass quitter bud, and I hope the new guys all get a chance to see this post. Proud to quit with you.
Obsessed with the ghey

QD 01/10/14

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
« Reply #180 on: July 13, 2014, 11:24:00 PM »
Thank you for the kind words guys. We are all in this together. No matter the days quit, no matter how long we dipped, no matter our age. We are quit together.

Brothers, that's all...

Offline Doc2quit4good

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quitting since 9/18/13!!!!
  • Quit Date: 9/18/13
  • Interests: Non motorized biking, Geetar, Jazz Music(Not Jazz Flute), Quitting Skoal Forever!
« Reply #179 on: July 13, 2014, 06:26:00 AM »
Quote from: Paul1231
Damn Mogul, you sir, are a bad ass quitter. I just read through your intro and you have again strengthened my quit. Proud to quit with you and all the other badasses here.
I could have told you that.... Mogul is the king of quit!!!
NO MO SKOAL!!! I MEAN NEVER AGAIN!!!
Real Quit Day 9/18/2013 8th Floor 11/26/15
HOF day: 12/26/2013. 9th Floor 3/5/16
2nd Floor: 4/5/14 Comma Day 6/13/16!!!
3rd Floor 7/14/2014. 3 Years 9/18/6!!!
1 Year 9/17/2014. 11th Floor 9/21/16
4th Floor 10/22/14. 12th Floor 12/30/16
Half Comma 1/30/15. 13th Floor 4/8/17
6th Floor 5/10/15 4 Years 9/18/17!!!
7th Floor 8/18/15. 15th Floor 10/26/17
2 Years 9/17/15 16th Floor 2/3/18
5 Years 9/18/18  17th Floor 5/14/18