Author Topic: Well I think I found the right place  (Read 8177 times)

Offline Shorthorn

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Well I think I found the right place
« Reply #118 on: August 04, 2014, 05:17:00 PM »
Quote from: E&C's
Quote from: Thumblewort
You made the big time Jad, Bobby Cum Bubbles posted on your intro! That's kinda like Elvis giving you a sweaty scarf. I'll quit with your newb ass EDD brother!
I know right. He dug up a post that is 139 days old good for him apparently the search feature is quite user friendly. However the ability to understand date stamps is clearly lost on him. 139 days of following the system to a T every damn day. Proud to have you as a friend thumb!
LMFAO...

Does anyone understand anything Bobby Cumbubble says?

Congrats on being graced by his majesty!

E&C's Dad

« Reply #117 on: August 04, 2014, 03:17:00 PM »
You made the big time Jad, Bobby Cum Bubbles posted on your intro! That's kinda like Elvis giving you a sweaty scarf. I'll quit with your newb ass EDD brother!
I know right. He dug up a post that is 139 days old good for him apparently the search feature is quite user friendly. However the ability to understand date stamps is clearly lost on him. 139 days of following the system to a T every damn day. Proud to have you as a friend thumb!

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #116 on: August 04, 2014, 03:13:00 PM »
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Bob Copenhagen

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #115 on: August 04, 2014, 01:54:00 PM »
Hi my name is Jad and I have been addicted to nicotine for 14 years. I started dipping when I quit smoking in 2007. Can a day dipper and ready for a change. I am here for me and me alone it is time. I am on day 2 and found the site by mistake when I was trying to understand "the fog" that I was in yesterday. Day two here we go

"I will not use nicotine in any form today!" 'Finger' dip
Don't u come knocking on my boxes mr. With your bologne on me mr. You noob quitter talking to me like that dude u better chill out u understand me

E&C's Dad

« Reply #114 on: July 11, 2014, 09:59:00 AM »
Quote from: redtrain14
Quote from: mogul
Quote from: Pinched
Day 114. Someone told me early in this thread that it will "suck ass until it doesn't and then it won't".

These words are profound. It really doesn't suck anymore, I am still an addict and will remain ever vigilant but it DOES NOT SUCK! Thank you KTC and all of my brothers on here for giving me my freedom back. I have earned it myself but couldn't have done it without each and every one you.

'bj' nic bitch
That is one of the hardest lines to grasp the first week or two, but once you see the light it is kind of fun to make shadow puppets isn't it?
Dad, I loved reading that. I am so glad it doesn't suck anymore, because once you're there, you're there. Now it is just staying the course. Congrats my friend. I wish the newbies could read and understand that.
Nice work EC....but I think you mean

nic bitch -- 'bj' ---EC

B)B
It's an Ohio thing to give blowies to the thing you hate.

The odds of me being here at Day 99 would be much lower if I didn't have E  C's support, so despite his oral dyslexia I quit with him EDD, all day long! You nailed it brother.
Thanks for clearing up the bj confusion boys. Hopefully some new guys take the time to think about it. Thanks for all the support

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #113 on: July 11, 2014, 08:49:00 AM »
Quote from: redtrain14
Day 114. Someone told me early in this thread that it will "suck ass until it doesn't and then it won't".

These words are profound. It really doesn't suck anymore, I am still an addict and will remain ever vigilant but it DOES NOT SUCK! Thank you KTC and all of my brothers on here for giving me my freedom back. I have earned it myself but couldn't have done it without each and every one you.

'bj' nic bitch
That is one of the hardest lines to grasp the first week or two, but once you see the light it is kind of fun to make shadow puppets isn't it?
Dad, I loved reading that. I am so glad it doesn't suck anymore, because once you're there, you're there. Now it is just staying the course. Congrats my friend. I wish the newbies could read and understand that.

nic bitch -- 'bj' ---EC

B)B
It's an Ohio thing to give blowies to the thing you hate.

The odds of me being here at Day 99 would be much lower if I didn't have E  C's support, so despite his oral dyslexia I quit with him EDD, all day long! You nailed it brother.
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline redtrain14

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: Family, hunting, fishing, running, mountain biking, swimming, building shit, and anything else that sounds like fun.
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #112 on: July 10, 2014, 10:24:00 PM »

'bj' nic bitch

nic bitch -- 'bj' ---EC

B)B

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
« Reply #111 on: July 10, 2014, 09:43:00 PM »

'bj' nic bitch

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #110 on: July 10, 2014, 05:19:00 PM »

'bj' nic bitch
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

E&C's Dad

« Reply #109 on: July 10, 2014, 05:10:00 PM »

'bj' nic bitch

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
« Reply #108 on: June 27, 2014, 10:48:00 AM »
Quote from: SirDerek
Thank you everyone for the well wishes. Feels good to hit the first floor and the view from here is quite nice. I look forward to continuing to post roll every day and beat the bitch ODAAT. Thanks for all of the support especially Thansen, Brettlees, Derk40, Thumblewort, Kicku2sleep, Tarpon, Franpro, Loot, Natemcpherson, Conbud, Bronc and whoever I forgot to mention. I give you all my word that I will post roll everyday and try to pay it forward as best I can.

+1 with all you addicts!
I applaud your accomplishment, my friend.
Life is good. Be proud.

(This deserves a second "you're awesome" post.)
In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline SirDerek

• Quit Pro
« Reply #107 on: June 27, 2014, 08:35:00 AM »
Thank you everyone for the well wishes. Feels good to hit the first floor and the view from here is quite nice. I look forward to continuing to post roll every day and beat the bitch ODAAT. Thanks for all of the support especially Thansen, Brettlees, Derk40, Thumblewort, Kicku2sleep, Tarpon, Franpro, Loot, Natemcpherson, Conbud, Bronc and whoever I forgot to mention. I give you all my word that I will post roll everyday and try to pay it forward as best I can.

+1 with all you addicts!
I applaud your accomplishment, my friend.

E&C's Dad

« Reply #106 on: June 27, 2014, 08:33:00 AM »

+1 with all you addicts!

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
« Reply #105 on: June 27, 2014, 02:30:00 AM »
Quote from: CavMan83
Adding my sincere congratulations on the milestone....celebrate the small and large victories.
You, sir, are bad ass.

congrats on the first milestone of many.
In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline CavMan83

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-10
  • Interests: Bass Fishing, music, all things motorsports, National Defense
« Reply #104 on: June 26, 2014, 09:47:00 PM »
Adding my sincere congratulations on the milestone....celebrate the small and large victories.