Author Topic: this isn't so hard  (Read 4637 times)

Offline duathman

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 6-5-2013
  • Interests: Running, cycling
  • Likes Given: 216
Re: this isn't so hard
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2014, 10:47:00 AM »
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Quote from: Winter
Quote from: fast94
Quote from: ppolcyn
Post roll every damn day or fuck off!!!!!!
yes sir
Direct and to the point PP, get it done, post roll be accounted for, hold others accountable, no more excuses fast, you arent special here, we all come from where you are coming from, QLF EDD bro !!!
I agree with every word.
Posting roll is how we roll.

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2014, 04:29:00 PM »
yes sir
Direct and to the point PP, get it done, post roll be accounted for, hold others accountable, no more excuses fast, you arent special here, we all come from where you are coming from, QLF EDD bro !!!
I agree with every word.
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline Steakbomb18

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 12/13/2013
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2014, 03:53:00 PM »
I saw you post this on another thread, "I'm new here too and as I've already learned after 3 days you better post role everyday or these people here will get your ass, but they do it for your benefit and not just to be a dick."

If you recall, I singled you out for a weak intro and for thinking you knew what you were doing. I then challenged you to prove me wrong and I would gladly put my foot in my mouth. After reading this statement you made, I just started to untie my shoe. Good stuff fast94. This is the quitter I want to quit with every day; and to that end let's do this.
Certified Grade A Badass

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2014, 02:06:00 PM »
yes sir
Quit~December - 2 - 2013
1st Floor~March - 11 - 2014

Offline fast94

• Interests: anything that goes vroom and is fast!!
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2014, 01:15:00 PM »
yes sir

Offline ppolcyn

• Quitter
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2014, 01:13:00 PM »
You may not necessarily need the support, but others most definitely do. Be a shining beacon for others. Blaze the path for them to follow!!!

Offline fast94

« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2014, 01:12:00 PM »
No I'm addicted, I know this. I may not have been using it for as long as many of you guys on here but 5 years is more than enough, it doesn't take much at all. I smoked for probably 6 months and that's not long at all but it was plenty enough for me to be addicted and it took some help for me to stop but I did it. and no maybe it's not as easy as I'm making it out to be but definitely not as hard as I thought. I thought I would have cravings throughout the whole day and be an asshole to everyone but it's not like that at all. Like I said before I don't remember having the first thought about dip yesterday until I had went to bed. I may have even forgotten today if it wasn't for me getting an email telling me that I had a private message on here. Now don't take that the wrong way I'm not blaming this site for reminding me of it!!

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2014, 01:06:00 PM »
Quote from: Sapper
Na I got this, I dont want no more. but I made it to a computer today so I'm going to post roll now
First of all, I'm with the older crowd and call bullshit on your story that you aren't having a hard time. Why? Because you're young and probably have not yet come to terms with the fact that you are in fact susceptible to being an addict even at such a young age. Does the voice in your head sound something like this?

"Addictions are for druggy's and old people who have used tobacco all their lives... I'm not an addict, I'm a young guy who stupidly used this, but whatevs bro, I can quit whenever I want to because I'm a young stud, and all these old fuckers on this site can wish they were as healthy and strong as me...."

Yeah, we've all been there, you're a kid, you've got a lot to learn, and your attitude matters in how long it takes for you to learn it. I hope you figure it out before you too are one day an old guy trying to tell some younger version of himself to wise up and take the free advice.

Post roll, or get out of my quit group. I don't have time for it.
x2
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline Sap

• Quitter
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2014, 12:45:00 PM »
Na I got this, I dont want no more. but I made it to a computer today so I'm going to post roll now
First of all, I'm with the older crowd and call bullshit on your story that you aren't having a hard time. Why? Because you're young and probably have not yet come to terms with the fact that you are in fact susceptible to being an addict even at such a young age. Does the voice in your head sound something like this?

"Addictions are for druggy's and old people who have used tobacco all their lives... I'm not an addict, I'm a young guy who stupidly used this, but whatevs bro, I can quit whenever I want to because I'm a young stud, and all these old fuckers on this site can wish they were as healthy and strong as me...."

Yeah, we've all been there, you're a kid, you've got a lot to learn, and your attitude matters in how long it takes for you to learn it. I hope you figure it out before you too are one day an old guy trying to tell some younger version of himself to wise up and take the free advice.

Post roll, or get out of my quit group. I don't have time for it.
If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic? - Sam Harris

What the hell is a meatless, cheeseless pizza? Isn't that a breadstick? Doc Chewfree

Offline fast94

« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2014, 12:40:00 PM »

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2014, 11:06:00 AM »
Right, i stayed really busy yesterday dip never crossed my mind until that night when i went to bed then i remembered to come here. 20 days though, i find it really odd though that I'm not having as much trouble as i thought i would and dipped as much as i did.
I think your having more trouble then you realize. 20 days quit and your still thinking about it. Ding, ding, tell you anything sport.

Wake up, mentally is where most of this battle takes place. When you begin realizing that this battle has to be won daily you will be making progress. Keep believing it's easy and one day i fear you will think 1 is ok. There in lies the addiction.

Strive to understand it or fall victim once again. Post roll, or eventually you will be a fart in the wind.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline fast94

« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2014, 10:15:00 AM »
Right, i stayed really busy yesterday dip never crossed my mind until that night when i went to bed then i remembered to come here. 20 days though, i find it really odd though that I'm not having as much trouble as i thought i would and dipped as much as i did.

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2014, 10:13:00 AM »
Its hard to do on my phone because it will flip shit when i try to copy all the text and when i try to move the cursor to the bottom of the list to type my name, it litrrally took me like 15 minutes to finally get it in place and then i fucked up so i gave up i wasn't going through that again. Sorry i don't have a bad ass phone like you guys my shit is old but dont worry im still nic free, i honestly didn't even have any cravings all day, thought nothing about it until now, which reminded me to come here i figure if i can't post roll i could at least come here and tell you guys I'm doing fine!
Figure. it. the. fuck. out.

You don't need a bad ass phone. You just need some WANT TO.

Glad to hear you are still quit. Just get to posting.

No excuses.
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/14
  • Interests: Family, motorcycles, all sports, hunting, fishing, guns
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2014, 10:04:00 AM »
Its hard to do on my phone because it will flip shit when i try to copy all the text and when i try to move the cursor to the bottom of the list to type my name, it litrrally took me like 15 minutes to finally get it in place and then i fucked up so i gave up i wasn't going through that again. Sorry i don't have a bad ass phone like you guys my shit is old but dont worry im still nic free, i honestly didn't even  have any cravings all day, thought nothing about it until now, which reminded me to come here i figure if i can't post roll i could at least come here and tell you guys I'm doing fine!
Oh, you didnt have any cravings all day, welp I guess you got'er whooped now. Thats got to be some kind of record to have it all figured out in a matter of days.
And, you must be extra special to come to a site, (where POSTING ROLL DAILY is required), and think you wont catch shit for doing your own thing. Post roll guy, keep your word, and stop with the excuses.
Check your Inbox (1), my number is in there, too
Quit since 1/23/14

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2014, 07:46:00 AM »
Its hard to do on my phone because it will flip shit when i try to copy all the text and when i try to move the cursor to the bottom of the list to type my name, it litrrally took me like 15 minutes to finally get it in place and then i fucked up so i gave up i wasn't going through that again. Sorry i don't have a bad ass phone like you guys my shit is old but dont worry im still nic free, i honestly didn't even have any cravings all day, thought nothing about it until now, which reminded me to come here i figure if i can't post roll i could at least come here and tell you guys I'm doing fine!
Oh, you didnt have any cravings all day, welp I guess you got'er whooped now. Thats got to be some kind of record to have it all figured out in a matter of days.
And, you must be extra special to come to a site, (where POSTING ROLL DAILY is required), and think you wont catch shit for doing your own thing. Post roll guy, keep your word, and stop with the excuses.
Quit~December - 2 - 2013
1st Floor~March - 11 - 2014