Author Topic: Long time coming...  (Read 30006 times)

Offline CaliforniaSlim

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Long time coming...
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2013, 05:30:00 PM »
Quote from: DippinDave911
I understand roll call but do I post everyday like a journal? Can I just write it in this thread or start a new thread everytime?
I see you posted roll. Fantastic. THis thread is to track your quit. You can and should update it like a journal. The more you post, the more feedback you will get to let you know if you start to waiver off track. Don't start a new one, it is frowned upon. This is your quit so far, and it will keep being a log of quit for you.
You are kicking quit ass, glad to be quit with you.

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2013, 05:30:00 PM »
I understand roll call but do I post everyday like a journal? Can I just write it in this thread or start a new thread everytime?
We post roll everyday. We quit one day at a time. First thing everyday we post roll. It is the backbone of your quit. When you post roll your making a promise to yourself and all of us your not going to use for the day. You can keep your word for a day right?

I Would encourage you to read about posting roll in the welcome center. Top left. Learn how and why. Pay particular attention to why. Quit with you.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline DippinDave911

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: May 06, 2019
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2013, 05:15:00 PM »

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2013, 04:46:00 PM »
Quote from: CleanFuel
Quote from: Evil_Won
I cant access chat from my phone so I hope this is in the right place but im getting ready to go fishing and really craving a quick pinch. Any suggestions?  Maybe I can pack some nightcrawler dirt in my lip?  'bang head'
Anything except nicotine and tobacco are fine alternatives. Chew on a coffee stir, toothpick, hard candy, etc.

Oh, search the Apple store or Google Play for "123FlashChat". That's the app that's needed to acces Live Chat from your smartphone.
Suck on 3 atomic fire balls....
Craves are going to be part of your life for a while. Seeds, fake, fireballs, anything it takes to keep the real stuff out. One day at a time. One fishing trip at a time. One wake up at a time. Each trigger you beat down will Get easier and easier. It will suck until it don't and then it won't. Glad to be quit with you.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline CleanFuel

• Quitter
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2013, 03:59:00 PM »
Quote from: Evil_Won
I cant access chat from my phone so I hope this is in the right place but im getting ready to go fishing and really craving a quick pinch. Any suggestions?  Maybe I can pack some nightcrawler dirt in my lip?  'bang head'
Anything except nicotine and tobacco are fine alternatives. Chew on a coffee stir, toothpick, hard candy, etc.

Oh, search the Apple store or Google Play for "123FlashChat". That's the app that's needed to acces Live Chat from your smartphone.
Suck on 3 atomic fire balls....
Quit 04.02.2012 --- HOF 07.11.2012 --- 5 Years 04.02.2017

Now I am the Voice. I will LEAD, not follow. I will BELIEVE, not doubt. I will CREATE, not destroy. I am a Force for God. I am a Leader.

Defy the odds. Set a new standard. STEP UP!

My HOF Speech

My Intro

Offline cbird65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Own it or be OWNED by it
  • Quit Date: 12-31-2011
  • Interests: trying to follow in His footsteps, loving my bride and renewing my quit daily
  • Likes Given: 710
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2013, 03:56:00 PM »
Thank you evil... how do I get an id?
click on the link upper right - LIVE CHAT

then register using the same name you have in ktc but you will need to use a different password

then chat away
Believe Me

FLOOR 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ,11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19,, 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29,,, 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
 ,,,,41 42 43 44 45 46

Assurance

Offline DippinDave911

• Quitter
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2013, 03:02:00 PM »
Thank you evil... how do I get an id?

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2013, 02:46:00 PM »
I cant access chat from my phone so I hope this is in the right place but im getting ready to go fishing and really craving a quick pinch. Any suggestions? Maybe I can pack some nightcrawler dirt in my lip? 'bang head'

"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."

Offline DippinDave911

• Quitter
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2013, 02:31:00 PM »
I cant access chat from my phone so I hope this is in the right place but im getting ready to go fishing and really craving a quick pinch. Any suggestions? Maybe I can pack some nightcrawler dirt in my lip? 'bang head'

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2013, 01:06:00 PM »
wow. i actually feel like crap just from reading strangers replies. Ive posted in roll and have not touched my can all day. im going to do this.
Good job. Remember, one day at a time. You've posted roll and made your promise to yourself, your group, and everyone else on KTC to remain NIC-Free for the remainder of the day. Keep your word. Reach out via PM or jump into Live Chat when craves come or you need to vent. Repeat tomorrow.
"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2013, 12:49:00 PM »
wow. i actually feel like crap just from reading strangers replies. Ive posted in roll and have not touched my can all day. im going to do this.
Everyone here will be more than glad to support you now that you've decided to post roll and quit. Now you are part of ktc. While you were knuckle deep in a can you were on the outside looking in. Glad to have you.

Its going to be tough for a while, but its worth it and you can do it. I'm 164 days quit and so happy about my decision.

Now you mentioned you like drinking a bit on the weekends. How bad do you want this? You have to reeeeaaaally want this in order to succeed. Alcohol will kill a quit quick. Succeeding may cost a few weekends of sobriety. What are you willing to do? You have to take your life back, the poison is not just going to give it back.

If you need anything shoot me a pm. Glad to be quit with you.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2013, 12:38:00 PM »

We're not trying to belittle you but you need to understand... We hear this all the time. "Try" "hope" "luck"... Blah, blah, blah. It means weakness. Ask yourself this... Are you ready to be an actual man and quit being a slave to a tin full of poisonous weed? If you're ready... You just do it. Don't try, don't hope... Just quit. Stop letting a plant tell you what to think and how to act. I mean... Doesn't that sound ridiculous? We're all doing this and winning everyday... Come join us.
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline DippinDave911

• Quitter
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2013, 12:24:00 PM »

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2013, 11:12:00 AM »
DippinDave,

Until I see your name on November Roll, I will have to side with Diesel. I'll give a little slack since you said that you work 2nd shift and may still be in bed. However, posting roll is the first thing you do when you roll out of bed. The strongest words in your intro describe how much you buy and use (even dipping while typing your intro? I find that highly offensive). Weak words when it comes to desire to fight to remain quit.

So you don't need to look elsewhere:

Click here -- Roll Call, Why we do it
Click here -- How to Post Roll
Click here -- Your Quit Group (November 2013)

Offline Bean

• Quitter
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2013, 09:38:00 AM »
Dave,

You'll either decide to quit, or you won't. Nodody gets free of the Nic Bitch without a fight. You CAN do it. But your post sounds like you're not up for the fight...yet. Come back when you are. In the meantime, search tongue and jaw cancer, feeding tubes, etc.

We WANT you to post roll with us. We WANT you to be quit. I'm pumped that you found this site. Click on the "Welcome Center" link above and start reading. Come back when you're good and pissed off at the product that WILL disfigure and kill you. Come back when you're ready to save yourself.