Author Topic: 12 days off  (Read 9451 times)

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
Re: 12 days off
« Reply #82 on: May 27, 2013, 12:50:00 PM »
Quote from: CBird65
In recognition of some badassery of quit and Day 500
'clap'
Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline cbird65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Own it or be OWNED by it
  • Quit Date: 12-31-2011
  • Interests: trying to follow in His footsteps, loving my bride and renewing my quit daily
  • Likes Given: 710
« Reply #81 on: May 27, 2013, 10:24:00 AM »
In recognition of some badassery of quit and Day 500
Believe Me

FLOOR 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ,11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19,, 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29,,, 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
 ,,,,41 42 43 44 45 46

Assurance

Offline G

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #80 on: April 25, 2013, 12:13:00 AM »
epic post. it's preserved in "classic quitter comedy."

Offline YogiBear257

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #79 on: April 24, 2013, 09:13:00 AM »
"Does he have salmonella?"

Jesus this is funny. I needed a laugh today and this did it!

Offline pavetheway

• Quitter
« Reply #78 on: April 22, 2013, 10:39:00 AM »
Quote from: Wedge
Quote from: Bruce
Quote from: Wt57
Quote from: tsmith17
Quote from: Evil_Won
Quote from: Hellya
Quote from: ERDVM
My rough night

So I've been on pain meds for my back - and got constipated like fuck. Like anal fissure like fuck. So anyways, 2 d ago after luckily not causing an aneurysm and dropping a 7lb tail - I get proactive. I drink a huge glass of Miralax and my wife sends me to work with freeze dried okra. Like a pound. I ate a subway sandwich with extra jalapeños and end up eating whole bag of okra. So vadge's GIT is active. Like swamp gas. Like cause a divorce gas. So I'm at work, and kinda looking at some patients and kinda let a massive SBD.  It's bad. When your own effluence  causes u to ninja away wiping your nose - it's bad. Anyway - a chain reaction happens as not 1, not 2, but 3 nurses notice the smell and look in my direction.  For which I quickly blame "Bosco". Poor dog. After scolding him - Girls moved him to the back room with the HVAC and we started him on antibiotics - cause "it smells like death!" and "does he have salmonella!" were called into question. 
Good news: I expect Bosco to make a full recovery. Hahaha

:ph43r:  'flush'  shocker
hahahah, this was great :)
I can't tell you how many times I've read this, but each time i laugh out loud. I thought it was so epic that i shared it with mrs evil, the anti-christ, who has zero tolerance for anything that i enjoy, especially when it involves a quitter.

As expected, she saw no humor in it. I know that this post will come up in therapy or as a primary reason for divorce. I hope the shrink or judge has a sense of humor as i intend to read it word for word, and will likely laugh out loud again.
I always enjoy a Vadge tale.
I need a Bosco! I've been having really bad GI problems too. Is it possible to blame Bosco for staining my underwater and splattering the bathroom wall, floor, all parts of the toilet and maybe even the ceiling? Explosive diarrhea is a real pain in the ass.
'fart'
Vadge needs his own fathead. He could be dressed in scrubs and a face mask, syringe in one hand and some sort of "probe" in the other. And the nurses dressed in hazmat suits behind him. Some for air pollution issues but mostly from grope protection.
Maybe you should invest in these until your "issue" is taken care of.

http://under-tec.com/

Offline Wedge

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #77 on: April 21, 2013, 01:51:00 PM »
Quote from: Bruce
My rough night

So I've been on pain meds for my back - and got constipated like fuck. Like anal fissure like fuck. So anyways, 2 d ago after luckily not causing an aneurysm and dropping a 7lb tail - I get proactive. I drink a huge glass of Miralax and my wife sends me to work with freeze dried okra. Like a pound. I ate a subway sandwich with extra jalapeños and end up eating whole bag of okra. So vadge's GIT is active. Like swamp gas. Like cause a divorce gas. So I'm at work, and kinda looking at some patients and kinda let a massive SBD.  It's bad. When your own effluence  causes u to ninja away wiping your nose - it's bad. Anyway - a chain reaction happens as not 1, not 2, but 3 nurses notice the smell and look in my direction.  For which I quickly blame "Bosco". Poor dog. After scolding him - Girls moved him to the back room with the HVAC and we started him on antibiotics - cause "it smells like death!" and "does he have salmonella!" were called into question. 

I can't tell you how many times I've read this, but each time i laugh out loud. I thought it was so epic that i shared it with mrs evil, the anti-christ, who has zero tolerance for anything that i enjoy, especially when it involves a quitter.

As expected, she saw no humor in it. I know that this post will come up in therapy or as a primary reason for divorce. I hope the shrink or judge has a sense of humor as i intend to read it word for word, and will likely laugh out loud again.
I need a Bosco! I've been having really bad GI problems too. Is it possible to blame Bosco for staining my underwater and splattering the bathroom wall, floor, all parts of the toilet and maybe even the ceiling? Explosive diarrhea is a real pain in the ass.
'fart'
Vadge needs his own fathead. He could be dressed in scrubs and a face mask, syringe in one hand and some sort of "probe" in the other. And the nurses dressed in hazmat suits behind him. Some for air pollution issues but mostly from grope protection.

Offline Bruce

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2011-11-21
  • Interests: Long walks on the beach, cuddling up next to that special someone in front of a fire, just watching the sunset, and titty bars.
« Reply #76 on: April 21, 2013, 01:08:00 PM »
My rough night

'fart'
Quit date: 11/21/11
HOF date: 2/28/12
Comma date: 8/16/14
It's a freedom thing

Caving is NOT an option

-"Now I can walk through walls and my quit can talk to god. That's right. Crazy voodoo magic quit" Souliman

-'Stop being a pussy and quit' Tarpon17

-"this is the gheyest place on earth, if you say it in here it might become someones signature" Bigwhitebeast

- "We Quit Like Fuck" - Coach Steve

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #75 on: April 21, 2013, 09:47:00 AM »
My rough night

4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline Tsmith17

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Life is good when you're quit.
« Reply #74 on: April 21, 2013, 02:53:00 AM »
My rough night

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
« Reply #73 on: April 20, 2013, 11:46:00 PM »
My rough night

"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."

Offline Hellya

• Quitter
« Reply #72 on: April 20, 2013, 02:04:00 PM »
My rough night

So I've been on pain meds for my back - and got constipated like fuck. Like anal fissure like fuck. So anyways, 2 d ago after luckily not causing an aneurysm and dropping a 7lb tail - I get proactive. I drink a huge glass of Miralax and my wife sends me to work with freeze dried okra. Like a pound. I ate a subway sandwich with extra jalapeños and end up eating whole bag of okra. So vadge's GIT is active. Like swamp gas. Like cause a divorce gas. So I'm at work, and kinda looking at some patients and kinda let a massive SBD. It's bad. When your own effluence causes u to ninja away wiping your nose - it's bad. Anyway - a chain reaction happens as not 1, not 2, but 3 nurses notice the smell and look in my direction. For which I quickly blame "Bosco". Poor dog. After scolding him - Girls moved him to the back room with the HVAC and we started him on antibiotics - cause "it smells like death!" and "does he have salmonella!" were called into question.

:ph43r: 'flush' shocker

Offline kkljinc

• Quitter
  • Interests: I love to workout, RUN, and Weights. Hunter and a Fisherman. Golf is my passion.Wife and kids keep me busy.
« Reply #71 on: April 20, 2013, 12:52:00 PM »
Quote from: CBird65
Quote from: cr4
Quote from: Scowick65
Quote from: SirDerek
Quote from: Eric71
My rough night

Rolling on the floor, barely able to type this, fucking classic right there. That dog is gonna be gunning for you. Probably got the, "What the hell did I do look?" from every one of you.
ok here come the tears, not from the smell but the laughter....

guess you were lucky the dog was there, think you owe Bosco a large treat for that.
bad dog.
No reference to Bigfoot's dick though?
You're killing me Smalls! 'fart'
You have no idea the day I have had, I really needed that

Offline cbird65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Own it or be OWNED by it
  • Quit Date: 12-31-2011
  • Interests: trying to follow in His footsteps, loving my bride and renewing my quit daily
  • Likes Given: 710
« Reply #70 on: April 20, 2013, 08:47:00 AM »
Quote from: cr4
My rough night

Rolling on the floor, barely able to type this, fucking classic right there. That dog is gonna be gunning for you. Probably got the, "What the hell did I do look?" from every one of you.

guess you were lucky the dog was there, think you owe Bosco a large treat for that.
bad dog.
You're killing me Smalls! 'fart'
Believe Me

FLOOR 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ,11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19,, 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29,,, 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
 ,,,,41 42 43 44 45 46

Assurance

Offline cr4

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golfing, running, playing and watching sports, music, outdoor activities.
« Reply #69 on: April 19, 2013, 05:13:00 PM »
My rough night

bad dog.
Former Ninja
Quit Date = 3/1/13

"You are not giving up anything pleasurable. You are freeing yourself from one of the most disgusting addictions known to mankind. Dip fills no voids in your life. It creates them." --Diesel2112

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #68 on: April 19, 2013, 04:18:00 PM »
My rough night

bad dog.