Author Topic: Help me quit  (Read 4956 times)

Offline Jeff W

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Help me quit
« Reply #74 on: December 18, 2016, 08:59:00 PM »
Quit on!

Offline wildirish317

• Free
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Past the cravings Past the drama Still an addict
  • Quit Date: 2/25/2016
  • Interests: I am the most boring person you will ever meet.
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #73 on: December 18, 2016, 08:25:00 PM »
Quote from: JB65
drop the attitude, show us the brains you say you have and be a leader, set an example.
A leader? This guy is a sloth, by his own choice of a username. He's a complainer, we all know the type. He knows how the world should work, more than anyone else knows how it should work but, he's not in charge, so all he can do is complain.

The worst thing you can do is put a complainer like him in a position of leadership. When he can't get people to follow him (because that takes persuasion), he will run for the hills and hole up with the rest of us hillbillies, and complain.

Complain on, sloth, I'm quit with you today. IDGAF what you say or do, as long as you are quit, I am quit with you.
“Everything good that has happened to me has happened as a direct result of helping someone else, everything". - Danny Trejo

Offline FullMetalSloth

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #72 on: December 18, 2016, 11:10:00 AM »
I never texted you bro

Offline JB65

• Quitting MoFo
  • Lennie and Henry
  • Quit Date: August 17, 2015
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #71 on: December 18, 2016, 09:55:00 AM »
This is nothing like the SLOTH i had been texting back and forth with the first few days of his quit. I'm pretty surprised since i checked back in to his INTRO to see what was up.

Sloth my man, you better change your tune. If its the booze that turns you in to this monster then you better take hard look at yourself.

I agree with what was said above several times... are you really ready to quit? If so drop the attitude, show us the brains you say you have and be a leader, set an example.

Offline Frazzled

• Eternal Quitters
  • Master of Quit
  • 1/3/2011
  • Quit Date: 1/3/2011
  • Likes Given: 71
« Reply #70 on: December 18, 2016, 09:34:00 AM »
Quote from: FullMetalSloth
You guys need to chill out. I come here and put my number just like everyone else. The rest is gravy
You can't build Brotherhood if everyone thinks your a douche nozzle. Your Quit mates in March 2017 are going to be some of the most important people in your life. You've basically shit on them all.

Time to humble up., mend some fences, and work on getting accountable to people and getting involved in a positive way.

How many numbers to you have from fellow Quitters?
Quit Date 1/3/11
Floor 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Offline FullMetalSloth

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #69 on: December 18, 2016, 09:17:00 AM »
You guys need to chill out. I come here and put my number just like everyone else. The rest is gravy

Offline Bert75

• Quitter
« Reply #68 on: December 18, 2016, 05:05:00 AM »
Holy crap is the sloth annoying. It would appear this is some kind of sick game to this fella.

Offline DBrown

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2016-10-01
  • Interests: Tennessee football, Braves baseball, Rasslin' (the older stuff), Quittin'
« Reply #67 on: December 18, 2016, 01:39:00 AM »
FMS, How much does your quit truly mean to you? It appears that this is just fun and games to you. In that case, you aren't near serious enough about this. You don't understand the severity of this battle. Do you get that this plant is/was killing you? Only you can decide how important this is. To most everyone here this is a life or death decision. If you were dying and knew there was a way to stop from dying, you would do whatever it takes. Truth is, you are/were. "Take what you need and leave the rest", does not mean shitting on everyone else. This place is everything to some people. That doesn't make them weak. That makes them strong for understanding their weakness and seeking help. Weakness, is taking the seriousness of this matter for granted, and continuing to pretend you're above it. It's your choice to be here. I hope you choose you, but if you aren't ready to be serious then find another way. You can't ask for help, and then cop attitude when you receive that help. I don't like the way everybody handles things, but it's life. However, you seem to be lashing out at everyone. Even the worst of the worst care about your quit here. My hope for you, and all that pass through KTC, is that you one day become as addicted to the QUIT as you were/are to the can.
Glorious!!! I wont give in, til I'm Victorious!!!

Quit Today. Forgive Yesterday. Repeat Tomorrow.

?Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!? - Rocky Balboa

Check out what the Nature Boy had to say about KTC: The Best Thing Going Today

Offline DBrown

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2016-10-01
  • Interests: Tennessee football, Braves baseball, Rasslin' (the older stuff), Quittin'
« Reply #66 on: December 18, 2016, 01:24:00 AM »
Quote from: harvestgirl
You are on a slippery slope in so many ways, dude.

Chill the fuck out, lose the goddamn attitude, shut the hell up, and do your quit.
What kind of crops do you harvest?
At this point, with your history, I owe you no answer to any personal question without explanation from you as to why you're asking that question.
For fun. Don't take yourself so seriously dude
I'd take your quit more seriously.
That is the problem. You do take "his" quit more seriously.
Glorious!!! I wont give in, til I'm Victorious!!!

Quit Today. Forgive Yesterday. Repeat Tomorrow.

?Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!? - Rocky Balboa

Check out what the Nature Boy had to say about KTC: The Best Thing Going Today

Offline harvestgirl

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • That tempest in a teapot....
  • Quit Date: 9/26/16
  • Interests: Throat punching the was of cat shit from your face
  • Likes Given: 47
« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2016, 11:19:00 PM »

Chill the fuck out, lose the goddamn attitude, shut the hell up, and do your quit.
At this point, with your history, I owe you no answer to any personal question without explanation from you as to why you're asking that question.
I'd take your quit more seriously.
"Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Dylan Thomas
Quit Date: 9.26.16 HOF Date: 1.3.17 9th Floor: 3.14.19
Read my Intro.
Read my HOF Speech.

Offline FullMetalSloth

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2016, 11:02:00 PM »

Offline harvestgirl

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2016, 08:52:00 PM »

Dylan Thomas
Read my Intro.
Read my HOF Speech.

Offline FullMetalSloth

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2016, 08:24:00 PM »

Offline harvestgirl

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2016, 08:11:00 PM »

Dylan Thomas
Read my Intro.
Read my HOF Speech.

Offline dipbegone

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golf, Turf, Baseball Coach, all things with the kids, time on the boat wetting a line
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2016, 08:07:00 PM »
Quote from: Viking
Just started drinking. Hankering for a lip right now but I'm not gonna
Do you have digits in case you can't help yourself and are on the brink of not being a man of your word? And just in case you're concerned I am a hillbilly, I practice law.

I'd suggest having a plan or putting the bottle down now. Awfully early in the quit to be saucing.
You're a lawyer? How many brother/sister paternity battles ddo you do on a montly basis?
Punk it's real hard to be in your corner. You have a smart ass attitude and an addiction. I have an addiction but have learned to contain it. Get your head out of your ass and get serious about this or go pound your douche hole with cancer creater. Your choice. You were warned not to drink, you are drinking. Don't ask for help to then argue the support.

Get your shit together before you become a statistic with half a face.