Author Topic: Hi my name is Gregory  (Read 10314 times)

Offline Doc2quit4good

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quitting since 9/18/13!!!!
  • Quit Date: 9/18/13
  • Interests: Non motorized biking, Geetar, Jazz Music(Not Jazz Flute), Quitting Skoal Forever!
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Hi my name is Gregory
« Reply #218 on: June 23, 2015, 10:18:00 AM »
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Quote from: macgregor
I didn't mean it that way. .. I told the the biggest problem in quiting is this feeling that I like it. .. this is what makes quiting hard
Its too bad you are having trouble hating tobacco. The consensus here is that hatred for tobacco makes quitting much easier.

I guess you will die young and live your remaining unhealthy years as an active user, but at least you'll continue liking a poisonous weed. Your children will probably not be proud of you. Hopefully they don't grow up liking and using tobacco like their father. I guess with you, all we can do is hope. You seem to not have the balls to stand up to a poisonous plant.
I have to go back a ways but let me think about all of things I liked too much about tobacco...

The spitter that hisses when you open the lid and gag at the smell, then spit, close, repeat...

When I tried to hold a conversation with someone with a big nasty one in. Trying not to drool out the corner of my mouth...

Thinking about dying from the shit....

Also I would say it is more than a concensus that you won't be quit until you have a healthy hate for big tobacco and what they did to you everyday!
NO MO SKOAL!!! I MEAN NEVER AGAIN!!!
Real Quit Day 9/18/2013 8th Floor 11/26/15
HOF day: 12/26/2013. 9th Floor 3/5/16
2nd Floor: 4/5/14 Comma Day 6/13/16!!!
3rd Floor 7/14/2014. 3 Years 9/18/6!!!
1 Year 9/17/2014. 11th Floor 9/21/16
4th Floor 10/22/14. 12th Floor 12/30/16
Half Comma 1/30/15. 13th Floor 4/8/17
6th Floor 5/10/15 4 Years 9/18/17!!!
7th Floor 8/18/15. 15th Floor 10/26/17
2 Years 9/17/15 16th Floor 2/3/18
5 Years 9/18/18  17th Floor 5/14/18
18th Floor 08/22/2018  19th Floor 11/30/18

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #217 on: June 23, 2015, 09:38:00 AM »
I didn't mean it that way. .. I told the the biggest problem in quiting is this feeling that I like it. .. this is what makes quiting hard
Its too bad you are having trouble hating tobacco. The consensus here is that hatred for tobacco makes quitting much easier.

I guess you will die young and live your remaining unhealthy years as an active user, but at least you'll continue liking a poisonous weed. Your children will probably not be proud of you. Hopefully they don't grow up liking and using tobacco like their father. I guess with you, all we can do is hope. You seem to not have the balls to stand up to a poisonous plant.
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
« Reply #216 on: June 23, 2015, 07:23:00 AM »
That first buzz... Man I still remember it. I was about 13 years old. I stole it from my grandfather and my head spun and I thought I would throw up. I got about 10 more buzzes after that one, then just a lot of... I need to dip now feelings. After those first 10 buzzes I spent $45,000 and 25 years making damn sure than I kept the withdrawals away. Because looking back, that is all that nicotine did for me. It took the withdrawals away. Once I stopped romancing a love that didn't coexist,I came to realize the lie that nicotine is. My dad didn't catch on in time. He died at 52. Nor did my grandpa, who died at 65. I am breaking that cycle and you have the opportunity to do the same.

This place works because we quit as a team. We post every day first thing and we keep our word. We fight a common enemy. And we hate our enemy. Because it doesn't do anything to help in any facet in life except to take away the withdrawals of not using it. Greg you have the keys to the kingdom in your hands. You can do this, but you must get your mindset in the right place. Nicotine isn't your friend... Mr grizzclaws and ChristopherJ and do many others kinda busting your balls are your friends.

Anger is good if you fight the real enemy.

Offline macgregor

• Quitter
« Reply #215 on: June 23, 2015, 07:21:00 AM »

Offline ChristopherJ

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: Sept 17, 2014
  • Interests: Travel, music, sports, art,
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #214 on: June 23, 2015, 06:57:00 AM »
You have some badass quitters stepping up to help you - even after you say you like dipping. I'm baffled. Like yourself first macgregor. If you do, even a little bit, then you will see that there is only harm from using this noxious weed.
Don't be afraid.  You are not alone.

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
« Reply #213 on: June 23, 2015, 06:31:00 AM »
Well. Are you gonna quit or keep whining about how hard it is? Sorry I called you a pussy, I guess it's all the whininess I'm seeing. Maybe im perceiving it wrong. I wish you could tell tobacco to fuck off like you have me. I'm only calling you a pussy, tobacco is taking your life and destroying your family. Does your kid deserve a wimpy addict for a father?

Offline macgregor

• Quitter
« Reply #212 on: June 23, 2015, 02:38:00 AM »
As I'm seeing such a words I'm starting to consider between who am I... If You are writing I'm the pussy then get the fuck out of here. .. I'm not asking You for spending energy here. .. and If we are talking -:we are talking, but I don't want to see such a posts here. ..so once more mr grizzlyclaws - fuck off

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
« Reply #211 on: June 22, 2015, 09:25:00 PM »
You guys are expending a ton of energy on probably the biggest pussy I've seen on this board.

Offline Smeds

• Master of Quit
  • The bluebird can sing, but the crow's got the soul
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #210 on: June 22, 2015, 09:20:00 PM »
I've answered the questions. .. I told the truth. .. and You don't like this truth. ..It would be better to lie. . But I don't care, I think that the worst truth is better that the best lie.
And You know what? Smedsy. .. I'm addicted, but not stupid
Sorry bud ... you are an addict AND you're fucking stupid. Let me spell it out for you:
  • You posted last with July '14 on May 28th, following a dismal display of posting erratically.
  • Then you come in there on June 8th and drop a turd on all of us, telling us you caved
  • From then until yesterday, you've lurked on here reading ... all the while "thinking" about quitting again. Also, all the while stuffing shit in your lip
  • You've posted a new day one in September '15, and gave no explanation to them, us here in your intro, or July '14 as to why you're here except, "You know why I'm chewing? Because I think I like it."
  • Even after 400+ days stopped ... you still have zero fucking clue.
Until we can hear a loud and audible POP all the way across the ocean that signals you've finally pulled your head out of your ass, you're just another dumb-ass addict who continues to ignore the advice given to him. That, bro ... that's stupid.
My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #209 on: June 22, 2015, 06:27:00 PM »
Quote from: AppleJack
Ok... I'm answering. .. I think that in this what I will write will be the answer for every question.
You know why I'm chewing? Because I think I like it. ..and it helps me to keep peace of mind at tough days in my live...
This maybe doesn 't sound very popular here but this is the truth....If sb knows what can take a place of it please tell me , because I don't know but I know that I can get some mouth cancer from this shit or smth.
What I want to do? To be better this time?
I don't know. ..
Maybe I will try to post little bit more often. ...
so far this is the first day, tommorow will be the second one. ...
I will not dip today. ...
Of course If I would dig deeper maybe I would find so.e other reasons of my addiction. .. but the worst thing and the hardest to defeat is that I fuckin' like it. ... I'm not joking. ... this is a problem
You're doomed, man.

You like it still!?!

What, the actual, fuck!?!

Search deep bro... dig deep inside because if you don't change this mindset of yours... you need to leave this site and wallow in your weed of death. We don't need Charlie Brown quitters. That hurts everyone. You know what's required... belly up.
We all liked the shit! But we all learned to hate it! If you still have the mindset that you still love it you might as well be writing days on a chalkboard because your word want mean shit. Do you have kids? Wife? You're suppose to be the man here. Put yourself in there shoes, chances are if you don't quit someone else will be taking care of your family, also it's not fair for them to have to suffer for your stupidity! After all you did this to yourself! Man up Dammit! Get involved more, post every damn day! Addict speak is stupid!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline macgregor

• Quitter
« Reply #208 on: June 22, 2015, 06:27:00 PM »
I'm going to sleep now, but tommorow I'll post a roll... We 'll see how will it be... but Yes. .. I'm trying to dig deeper but I need some time to realise what is the main problem. ..

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #207 on: June 22, 2015, 06:17:00 PM »
Ok... I'm answering. .. I think that in this what I will write will be the answer for every question.
You know why I'm chewing? Because I think I like it. ..and it helps me to keep peace of mind at tough days in my live...
This maybe doesn 't sound very popular here but this is the truth....If sb knows what can take a place of it please tell me , because I don't know but I know that I can get some mouth cancer from this shit or smth.
What I want to do? To be better this time?
I don't know. ..
Maybe I will try to post little bit more often. ...
so far this is the first day, tommorow will be the second one. ...
I will not dip today. ...
Of course If I would dig deeper maybe I would find so.e other reasons of my addiction. .. but the worst thing and the hardest to defeat is that I fuckin' like it. ... I'm not joking. ... this is a problem
You're doomed, man.

You like it still!?!

What, the actual, fuck!?!

Search deep bro... dig deep inside because if you don't change this mindset of yours... you need to leave this site and wallow in your weed of death. We don't need Charlie Brown quitters. That hurts everyone. You know what's required... belly up.
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
« Reply #206 on: June 22, 2015, 06:02:00 PM »
Quote from: Idaho
I've answered the questions. .. I told the truth. .. and You don't like this truth. ..It would be better to lie. . But I don't care, I think that the worst truth is better that the best lie.
Sounds like you still like chew and not ready to quit. Either you want it or you don't.
"the worst truth is better that the best lie. "

Stop lying to yourself. You don't want to quit.

Sorry Greg, that is the worst truth posted on KTC in a long time. You don't want to quit. You feel like you need to quit in order to save yourself from death. That is all. Other than that, it is managing all of your life problems.

This is sad. But it explains the difficulties you had earlier in your previous attempt, and your failure right after 400. I can't imagine winning a game that you don't want to play, even when the payoff is so great.

Offline Idaho Spuds

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: August 18, 2014
  • Interests: Family, Soccer, fishing, hunting, camping
  • Likes Given: 71
« Reply #205 on: June 22, 2015, 05:53:00 PM »
Sounds like you still like chew and not ready to quit. Either you want it or you don't.

Offline macgregor

• Quitter
« Reply #204 on: June 22, 2015, 05:31:00 PM »