Author Topic: Hi my name is Gregory  (Read 10333 times)

Offline macgregor

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Hi my name is Gregory
« Reply #188 on: June 19, 2015, 07:25:00 AM »
I didn't start yet but I want to start I think, sunday or Monday, just need two days to make up my mind and to prepare. ...

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
« Reply #187 on: June 18, 2015, 03:02:00 PM »
I'm glad that I'm still quiting it's 400 Days behind me ;) This period of Time passed really fast

This is what you sent me on day 400. Greg, cmon. The longer you wait the harder it will be. Some people don't want to quit. But we don't half ass around here. In the United States,at least the part that I'm from, we use a phrase... Shit or get off the pot. You wanna quit? YOU ARE THE ONLY THING HOLDING YOU BACK.

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #186 on: June 18, 2015, 12:58:00 PM »
Quote from: Grady
Mac, you have lost the battle with allowing a substance to control you. Think about that for a minute. Something is controlling every single aspect of your life. How you think, eat, sleep, shit. After everything that you put your mind and body through over the time that you weren't an active addict, you've chosen to let the bitch win AGAIN. You half assed your quit for quite a while, slipping from posting roll, not being active in July. Take a good hard look in the mirror Mac and make the decision, either man up or be a slave once again.
^^^nailed it.
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline Grady

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-23
« Reply #185 on: June 18, 2015, 09:24:00 AM »
Mac, you have lost the battle with allowing a substance to control you. Think about that for a minute. Something is controlling every single aspect of your life. How you think, eat, sleep, shit. After everything that you put your mind and body through over the time that you weren't an active addict, you've chosen to let the bitch win AGAIN. You half assed your quit for quite a while, slipping from posting roll, not being active in July. Take a good hard look in the mirror Mac and make the decision, either man up or be a slave once again.

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #184 on: June 18, 2015, 06:18:00 AM »
Quote from: BazookaJoe
Quote from: macgregor
Quote from: worktowin
Quote from: Smeds
I caved. .couple days ago. .. I'm not very happy of this fact. .. I think that I want to start this battle again and to joint another group. .. I'm writing this just to warn every of You. ..Don't You ever come back to this stupid habit because it's harder to start quiting again than the first time. ..
What caused you to do this Greg? Why would you actually go through the process of going to buy a tin and use? Why would you fuck July over like that? Why should we believe you won't just do that again? You had 400+ days in. It wasn't a couple of days ago ... you've been pumping your body full of nicotine for a good week now. Reach down and find your balls, and stop lying to yourself. You're an addict, and you'll fuck over people who care about your quit just for another fix. What are you going to do different? Shit, you can't even commit to quitting. "I Think that I want to start this battle again" ... Weak sauce bro, fucking weak.
I love winning

But it makes me sick to see my friends choose to lose.
Smedsy
.. You are writing that You don't believe me... after 400 Days I don't believe myself too. .. I thought I'm free. ..
I'm fuckin ' weak compared with this bitch. ..
You probably don't know me but I've been posting support in July for quite a while and just want to say you're only as weak as you think you are. True your mind is powerful and that's where the addiction is, but your body is stronger. Your must pick up the can, open it, and physically place the wad of cancer in your mouth so it's your body that must break the cycle...and your mind will follow, albeit reluctantly. You've done this before and can do it again so with no further ado, join a group and get busy quitting.
We make a choice each day to be free or to be a slave. Pretty simple really

Greg - it is hard to trust you. Because you chose to not give your word and fail. You are a bad ass cop. Are you honestly saying that a plant is stronger than you? Really?

Offline BazookaJoe

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: August 4, 2014
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #183 on: June 18, 2015, 06:05:00 AM »
I caved. .couple days ago. .. I'm not very happy of this fact. .. I think that I want to start this battle again and to joint another group. .. I'm writing this just to warn every of You. ..Don't You ever come back to this stupid habit because it's harder to start quiting again than the first time. ..
What caused you to do this Greg? Why would you actually go through the process of going to buy a tin and use? Why would you fuck July over like that? Why should we believe you won't just do that again? You had 400+ days in. It wasn't a couple of days ago ... you've been pumping your body full of nicotine for a good week now. Reach down and find your balls, and stop lying to yourself. You're an addict, and you'll fuck over people who care about your quit just for another fix. What are you going to do different? Shit, you can't even commit to quitting. "I Think that I want to start this battle again" ... Weak sauce bro, fucking weak.
I love winning

Smedsy
.. You are writing that You don't believe me... after 400 Days I don't believe myself too. .. I thought I'm free. ..
You probably don't know me but I've been posting support in July for quite a while and just want to say you're only as weak as you think you are. True your mind is powerful and that's where the addiction is, but your body is stronger. Your must pick up the can, open it, and physically place the wad of cancer in your mouth so it's your body that must break the cycle...and your mind will follow, albeit reluctantly. You've done this before and can do it again so with no further ado, join a group and get busy quitting.

Offline macgregor

• Quitter
« Reply #182 on: June 18, 2015, 01:41:00 AM »
I love winning

Smedsy

Offline macgregor

• Quitter
« Reply #181 on: June 18, 2015, 12:49:00 AM »
I love winning

Smedsy

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #180 on: June 17, 2015, 09:33:00 PM »
I love winning

Offline Smeds

• Master of Quit
  • The bluebird can sing, but the crow's got the soul
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #179 on: June 17, 2015, 04:52:00 PM »
My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Offline macgregor

• Quitter
« Reply #178 on: June 17, 2015, 04:46:00 PM »

Offline Smeds

• Master of Quit
  • The bluebird can sing, but the crow's got the soul
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #177 on: June 09, 2015, 06:56:00 PM »
Quote from: Skoal
Today... I 've deal with this... and I posted roll Im afraid of tommorow...
Have you ever once heard someone say " I'm so happy I went back to smoking, chewing, snusing!!" No

You thought you'd be cured when you hit 100 is my guess, and your more frustrated than a midget in a stuck elevator at a refried bean tasting convention

I hate it too. I was still reaching into my pocket the day I wrote my hof speech.

Wanna know the truth? Quitting sucks big green donkey balls.
But it is better than dying.

100 days of quit doesn't unravel years of addiction.
But it's a damn good start.

Every +1 brings you closer to the day you don't even think about dip.
I can't remember what a crave feels like ( day 2,022)

Your quit has no strength in it. I don't believe you understand the law of addiction, or your own addiction even. You suffer because of this.

You believe nicotine fills a void in your life. Nicotine created the void. Only quit fills it.

In any case, your going thru the 70's funk , or the post hof funk , or you have Ebola. Quit being such a pussy. Go help a bunch of guys on day three, You'll feel alot better after seeing the sorry shape they're in.

Besides if you cave I'm gonna make jokes about submarines and screen doors all over your intro,

Where's SM anyway??
My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Offline Doc2quit4good

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quitting since 9/18/13!!!!
  • Quit Date: 9/18/13
  • Interests: Non motorized biking, Geetar, Jazz Music(Not Jazz Flute), Quitting Skoal Forever!
« Reply #176 on: June 09, 2015, 12:51:00 PM »
Quote from: Thumblewort
Quote from: pab1964
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Fuck me ... you caved. So many people pulling for you, and you just let it slip away. You and only you decide if you will be weak, or strong. Your roll posting was a reflection of your mindset ... weak. Not how we do things Greg, not at all. You planned this cave for a while. Dumb-ass.
Seriously? These weak ass cavers amaze me. They don't get it. Grab your sack and quit EDD. It's not rocket science here. It's whether or not you value your own life and whether or not you have any self-respect.
Damn it Greg.

You know how this works. I cannot believe you took a shit on all of us.

I hope you read through this whole thread. I hope that you think about all of the areas in your life where you get this level of support and commitment from ANYONE. Much less a group of total strangers. And I hope that while you sit there trying your damnedest to get your jaw eaten off that you are thinking about each of us.

Unacceptable.
Dude that's so messed up! Over a year ago you made a promise busted your balls hard to stay quit and wow just one more dip! I know you feel like shit and you should, you not only screwed yourself but you shit on all your brothers and sisters! If I were you no matter how bad I felt I would crawl my ass back in here and beg forgiveness and start the save my life quit immediately! Wow that's really disappointing!
I spent half an hour a year ago looking up "happy birthday" in Polish, and I never got a simple thank you.

I'm gonna save myself half an hour and just call you a douchebag caver, you can translate that yourself.
It's a real struggle to stay quit...blah, blah blah.... You have to buy in to that though! You can't stop this quit for any reason. Sorry you lost a bro July. It friggin pretty much is the only thing that pisses me off the most around here. You can't let your guard down no matter how many days you post roll...
NO MO SKOAL!!! I MEAN NEVER AGAIN!!!
Real Quit Day 9/18/2013 8th Floor 11/26/15
HOF day: 12/26/2013. 9th Floor 3/5/16
2nd Floor: 4/5/14 Comma Day 6/13/16!!!
3rd Floor 7/14/2014. 3 Years 9/18/6!!!
1 Year 9/17/2014. 11th Floor 9/21/16
4th Floor 10/22/14. 12th Floor 12/30/16
Half Comma 1/30/15. 13th Floor 4/8/17
6th Floor 5/10/15 4 Years 9/18/17!!!
7th Floor 8/18/15. 15th Floor 10/26/17
2 Years 9/17/15 16th Floor 2/3/18
5 Years 9/18/18  17th Floor 5/14/18
18th Floor 08/22/2018  19th Floor 11/30/18

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #175 on: June 09, 2015, 11:17:00 AM »
Quote from: pab1964
Fuck me ... you caved. So many people pulling for you, and you just let it slip away. You and only you decide if you will be weak, or strong. Your roll posting was a reflection of your mindset ... weak. Not how we do things Greg, not at all. You planned this cave for a while. Dumb-ass.
Seriously? These weak ass cavers amaze me. They don't get it. Grab your sack and quit EDD. It's not rocket science here. It's whether or not you value your own life and whether or not you have any self-respect.
Damn it Greg.

I hope you read through this whole thread. I hope that you think about all of the areas in your life where you get this level of support and commitment from ANYONE. Much less a group of total strangers. And I hope that while you sit there trying your damnedest to get your jaw eaten off that you are thinking about each of us.

Unacceptable.
Dude that's so messed up! Over a year ago you made a promise busted your balls hard to stay quit and wow just one more dip! I know you feel like shit and you should, you not only screwed yourself but you shit on all your brothers and sisters! If I were you no matter how bad I felt I would crawl my ass back in here and beg forgiveness and start the save my life quit immediately! Wow that's really disappointing!
I spent half an hour a year ago looking up "happy birthday" in Polish, and I never got a simple thank you.

I'm gonna save myself half an hour and just call you a douchebag caver, you can translate that yourself.
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #174 on: June 08, 2015, 11:41:00 PM »
Damn it Greg.

Unacceptable.
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD