Author Topic: Hi my name is Gregory  (Read 10334 times)

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
Re: Hi my name is Gregory
« Reply #203 on: June 22, 2015, 05:22:00 PM »
Quote from: Smeds
Quote from: macgregor
Ok... I'm answering. .. I think that in this what I will write will be the answer for every question.
You know why I'm chewing? Because I think I like it. ..and it helps me to keep peace of mind at tough days in my live...
This maybe doesn 't sound very popular here but this is the truth....If sb knows what can take a place of it please tell me , because I don't know but I know that I can get some mouth cancer from this shit or smth.
What I want to do? To be better this time?
I don't know. ..
Maybe I will try to post little bit more often. ...
so far this is the first day, tommorow will be the second one. ...
I will not dip today. ...
Of course If I would dig deeper maybe I would find so.e other reasons of my addiction. .. but the worst thing and the hardest to defeat is that I fuckin' like it. ... I'm not joking. ... this is a problem
No translation needed to spell out S.T.U.P.I.D.

WTF are you even doing here Greg?? You like it, then go somewhere else and ruin your face with that shit. You'll never quit something you like this much. Until you realize the power one plant has against you, you'll be powerless in the fight.
We cannot help you if you don't want to help yourself.

Until you learn some hatred of this addiction that is running your life, I don't think you can be helped.

Sometimes tough love is the best medicine. With the attitude that you have, you are going to fail. Take this medicine:

Does tobacco make you appear to be sexy to your girlfriend? Does she like it when you have brown spit running down your face? Does your kid think it makes you a better father? Are you proud of yourself for using this substance?

Forget about cancer.... it is easy to dismiss that until you get it. Do you have any pride? If you don't have any pride, you have no shame, and you have no sense of wanting to better yourself.... you cannot be helped. Not here.

Offline Smeds

• Master of Quit
  • The bluebird can sing, but the crow's got the soul
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #202 on: June 22, 2015, 05:14:00 PM »
Ok... I'm answering. .. I think that in this what I will write will be the answer for every question.
You know why I'm chewing? Because I think I like it. ..and it helps me to keep peace of mind at tough days in my live...
This maybe doesn 't sound very popular here but this is the truth....If sb knows what can take a place of it please tell me , because I don't know but I know that I can get some mouth cancer from this shit or smth.
I don't know. ..
Of course If I would dig deeper maybe I would find so.e other reasons of my addiction. .. but the worst thing and the hardest to defeat is that I fuckin' like it. ... I'm not joking. ... this is a problem
No translation needed to spell out S.T.U.P.I.D.

WTF are you even doing here Greg?? You like it, then go somewhere else and ruin your face with that shit. You'll never quit something you like this much. Until you realize the power one plant has against you, you'll be powerless in the fight.
My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Offline macgregor

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #201 on: June 22, 2015, 05:09:00 PM »
I don't know. ..

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #200 on: June 22, 2015, 04:36:00 PM »
Quote from: worktowin
First day. .. seemed to be easy. ..but here is an evening and I'm starting to feel some cravings. .. I'm starting to miss the nic. ..
Answer the questions....
Greg - the fucking around stops now.

I have supported you the whole time you have been here, but you either have to quit KTC style or you will fail.

KTC style means that we have some protocol (aka rules.) When you cave, you answer 3 questions to all of us - to your old group, your new group, BUT MOST OF ALL TO YOURSELF. You dig deep and figure out why you failed.

Here are some hints to help you along the way... you had over 400 days, but you only had 440 posts. You have to work at this, building a brotherhood. You have to reach out when time get tough. YOU HAVE TO POST EVERY DAY.

You have got to start doing this right Greg. Your life depends on it. I've tried to help you for 400+ days. Now it is time to help yourself.

We want to see you succeed more than you know, but you have to want this for yourself. Stop complaining and start quitting.

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #199 on: June 22, 2015, 03:42:00 PM »
First day. .. seemed to be easy. ..but here is an evening and I'm starting to feel some cravings. .. I'm starting to miss the nic. ..
Answer the questions....

Offline macgregor

• Quitter
« Reply #198 on: June 22, 2015, 03:24:00 PM »

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #197 on: June 22, 2015, 06:27:00 AM »
Day 1 today for you. You owe some answers to Sepember 2015 and July 2014. Here are the questions... Answer them here and post them in those 2 groups:

1. What happened?

2. Why did it happen?

3. What are you going to do differently this time?

You can do this Greg. Time to own this.

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #196 on: June 20, 2015, 11:36:00 AM »
I didn't start yet but I want to start I think, sunday or Monday, just need two days to make up my mind and to prepare. ...
Hey, McPussy.

To ME, sounds to me like you're a little bitch who wants to keep snuggling up to your tin.

That's fine.

But if you're going to do that, then GET THE FUCKING OUT OF HERE.

This is a place for QUITTERS who WANT to quit. Not CAVERS who are going to THINK about quitting.

Seriously bro, get the fuck out of here. Go finger bang your precious tin some more. Hell, you'll probably stick your 1" penis into the middle of it, which is cool, it's a free country. Just take your weak ass out of here. Seems pretty obvious this place isn't for you.

This place if for the strong and you are WEAK.

GOOD LUCK to ya, bub.
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline ChristopherJ

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: Sept 17, 2014
  • Interests: Travel, music, sports, art,
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #195 on: June 19, 2015, 01:11:00 PM »
Quote from: pab1964
Quote from: AppleJack
Quote from: BazookaJoe
I didn't start yet but I want to start I think, sunday or Monday, just need two days to make up my mind and to prepare. ...
OMG GREG!!!

Tomorrow... Tomorrow... Blah blah blah.

You know better than this. Tomorrow never comes. Tomorrow there will be a new tomorrow. Quit today and the nicotine will all be out of you system by Monday. Or keep stalling.

Man up.
No time like the present. Drop kick that shit today. Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today because tomorrow isn't guaranteed.
Wow.

This particular post pisses me off to no end!

You are NOT some newb whose hand we should have to hold. You are NOT someone we should have to convince. Wtf man?

I can't believe you're even contemplating slavery again. It'll kill you, y'know. Didja forget that fun li'l "side effect" of this addiction? Get your head on straight...
Wow as I sit here and read all of this I think my brother needs to check into rehab, not sure we have all the tools for him or he could go get his nuts sewn back on! Wtf! Sound like someone asking for guidance on how to learn to post. I don't know you but I've read enough to know you're weak ass better post today or you probably will die a dipper. What a shame.
Honestly, Greg, if your next post isn't to tell us that "I AM QUIT," and this time really mean it... it isn't really appropriate for you to post here.

This site is for bad ass quitters. People that throw everything into something that is damn hard. Not for "I think I might wanna possibly it might be time in a few days to consider..." bullshit.

Quit or don't quit.

If you quit, we will be here. But you have to get your mind in the right place.

If you don't quit, don't post here.
Man up and quit Greg. You know it is the right choice. Don't be afraid.
Don't be afraid.  You are not alone.

Offline quark

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-03-23
  • Interests: Biking, swimming, running, reading
« Reply #194 on: June 19, 2015, 01:09:00 PM »
OMG GREG!!!

You know better than this. Tomorrow never comes. Tomorrow there will be a new tomorrow. Quit today and the nicotine will all be out of you system by Monday. Or keep stalling.

Man up.
No time like the present. Drop kick that shit today. Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today because tomorrow isn't guaranteed.
Wow.

You are NOT some newb whose hand we should have to hold. You are NOT someone we should have to convince. Wtf man?

I can't believe you're even contemplating slavery again. It'll kill you, y'know. Didja forget that fun li'l "side effect" of this addiction? Get your head on straight...
Wow as I sit here and read all of this I think my brother needs to check into rehab, not sure we have all the tools for him or he could go get his nuts sewn back on! Wtf! Sound like someone asking for guidance on how to learn to post. I don't know you but I've read enough to know you're weak ass better post today or you probably will die a dipper. What a shame.
Honestly, Greg, if your next post isn't to tell us that "I AM QUIT," and this time really mean it... it isn't really appropriate for you to post here.

This site is for bad ass quitters. People that throw everything into something that is damn hard. Not for "I think I might wanna possibly it might be time in a few days to consider..." bullshit.

Quit or don't quit.

Some people quit on the moment, and some quit with a solid plan. But nobody quits if the plan is a vague 'Monday or Tuesday'.

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #193 on: June 19, 2015, 12:41:00 PM »
OMG GREG!!!

Man up.
Wow.

Quit or don't quit.

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #192 on: June 19, 2015, 09:22:00 AM »
OMG GREG!!!

Man up.
Wow.

Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #191 on: June 19, 2015, 09:12:00 AM »
OMG GREG!!!

Man up.
Wow.

Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline BazookaJoe

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: August 4, 2014
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #190 on: June 19, 2015, 08:15:00 AM »
OMG GREG!!!

Man up.

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #189 on: June 19, 2015, 07:30:00 AM »
OMG GREG!!!

Man up.