Author Topic: Hello KTC Community  (Read 2702 times)

Offline KC_Guy

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Hello KTC Community
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2013, 06:54:00 PM »
Quote from: redyota
Quote from: Shark
Hi all,

I came across this site a few years ago and didn't think anything of it. I am currently still using but I have been planning to quit for a while. I plan on quitting this Friday (or Saturday.) I have chosen these days because my fiance will be out of town and I want to spare her from acting like a crabby a-hole while I'm trying to quit. I started dipping when I was just a pup, around 12 or so. I'm 25 now, and thinking about not only my health, but the countless trips I've taken to the store and insane amount of money I've spent over the years on this habit, I decided it's time. Though I haven't quit yet, I am looking forward to freedom from this bad habit. I've been stocking up on hard candy, beef jerky, seeds, and I plan on buying a log of Smokey Mountain tonight. I'm determined to have a successful quit and I'm open to any tips. Thanks for hearing me ramble. I look forward to becoming an active member of the community and being tobacco free.
Tomorrow, I'm gonna leave here
I'm gonna let you go and walk away like every day I said I would
And tomorrow, I'm gonna listen
To that voice of reason inside my head telling me that we're no good

But tonight I'm gonna give it one last time......
Forget all the regrets that are bound to follow

Point is, tomorrow never comes. There is no future good time. The only good time is now. You can control now. Man up and do it.
The best time to quit is right NOW. Come Friday or Saturday there will be another excuse to not quit. Dude I have been in your shoes. Man up and quit TODAY. Flush the poison. Let's do this.
Quit Date 05/20/2013

HOF 08/27/13
2nd Floor 12/5/13
3rd Floor 3/15/14
4th Floor 6/23/14
5th Floor 10/1/14

Offline redyota

• Master of Quit
Re: Hello KTC Community
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2013, 06:34:00 PM »
Quote from: Shark
Hi all,

I came across this site a few years ago and didn't think anything of it. I am currently still using but I have been planning to quit for a while. I plan on quitting this Friday (or Saturday.) I have chosen these days because my fiance will be out of town and I want to spare her from acting like a crabby a-hole while I'm trying to quit. I started dipping when I was just a pup, around 12 or so. I'm 25 now, and thinking about not only my health, but the countless trips I've taken to the store and insane amount of money I've spent over the years on this habit, I decided it's time. Though I haven't quit yet, I am looking forward to freedom from this bad habit. I've been stocking up on hard candy, beef jerky, seeds, and I plan on buying a log of Smokey Mountain tonight. I'm determined to have a successful quit and I'm open to any tips. Thanks for hearing me ramble. I look forward to becoming an active member of the community and being tobacco free.
Tomorrow, I'm gonna leave here
I'm gonna let you go and walk away like every day I said I would
And tomorrow, I'm gonna listen
To that voice of reason inside my head telling me that we're no good

But tonight I'm gonna give it one last time......
Forget all the regrets that are bound to follow

Point is, tomorrow never comes. There is no future good time. The only good time is now. You can control now. Man up and do it.
"We shall not fail or falter; we shall not weaken or tire...Give us the tools and we will finish the job." - Sir Winston Churchill

"Not using gets much easier as time goes by, but the consequences of "just one" never lessen." - Me

Offline Shark

Hello KTC Community
« on: July 31, 2013, 06:28:00 PM »
Hi all,

Quit Date: 8/3/13
Quit Group : Nov, 13 (11)