Author Topic: DAY 3 AND FEEL AWESOME  (Read 18355 times)

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: DAY 3 AND FEEL AWESOME
« Reply #174 on: April 22, 2014, 12:08:00 AM »
Quote from: WCWBigNasty
Quote from: mogul
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Quote from: srans
Quote from: Quitter123
Quote from: Raider
Quote from: jayd41
I am going to do something here that might surprise a lot of people, but its enough already. I have ripped him, along with a lot of other bad ass quitters, and i'm going to swallow my pride and throw a little support towards this assholes way. Nasty, you and i have been pm'n back and forth and you're saying your gonna leave...i have said this privately and i will say this publicly now, that if you want my support you have it. But my support comes with the condition of you reaching out to get to know the guys here...learn from them. You say its easy now and thats awesome but you never know when that huge full body crave is going to come...who are you gonna turn too then? Those guys you were riding around with that all have their mouth full of cat shit? The one thing about addicts is we can all be assholes, and i'm a walking example of it, but we can have each others backs because we understand what each others going through. I'm not going to beg you stay, and neither will anyone else..thats your call and you're a big boy, but if you decide to stay then just stop being such a prick, take advice and support...when you miss roll people are going to bust your balls...are you really gonna take your ball and go home?

you're move chief
ALL I WANTED IS TO JUST QUIT, I WANTED TO QUIT ON APRIL 7TH, AND IM STILL QUITTING ON APRIL 21. ITS ALL I EVER WANTED FROM THE MOMENT I JUMPED ON THIS SITE.
You will get the support from most people on here but you need to change your attitude. The quit attitude is great but the "kill yourselves" and "Go Fuck Yourself" attitude had gotten out of control. As was said earlier, if you miss roll your balls are gonna get busted. That's just the way it is. Don't like it, then don't miss roll. You came on here on fire and acted like you didn't need this site. You could do it all on your own. What the hell do you expect people to say when you talk shit all the damn time?

You got shit from people for missing roll after you had posted that you found a full can and thought, just one dip. You also mentioned something about how it smelled. I'm sure everyone who read that thought you had caved. We do not want ANYONE to cave around here, not even YOU.

Enough with the Fuck You, Kill Yourselves attitude and just be quit. Positive support works a hell of a lot better than negative support.

Being quit is easy. 1). Post Roll 2). Honor your word. That's all there is too it.
OK SO NOW IM GONNA HEAR FROM EVERY ASSHOLE IN THIS THREAD HOW MY ATTITUDE IS FUCKED UP HOW I NEED TO CONFORM, HOW I NEED TO DO THIS AND DO THAT, ALL OF THAT IS COUNTER PRODUCTIVE TO THE POST MADE BY JAYD41, WHY BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT AND WILL NOT FORCE YOUR WILL UPON ME, IF THIS IS GOING TO WORK, THEN WASH EVERYTHING UNDER THE BRIDGE, NO MORE TRYING TO GET YOUR "IM RIGHT YOUR WRONG" IN. JUST LET THE SHIT GO.
Commenting is pointless. Everything is seen as an attack against you. Good luck in your quit.
Why would I support you? You said you are better than me. You called me a bitch. Then you piss and moan when we don't fawn over your greatness. If you need the rage and attitude to quit say so. I am in July. There are times I don't want to support you but in the end I will support your quit. I want us all to succeed. Will say I don't feel the same from you. I will pm you my number. If u need to rage to help your quit I will text rage with you as needed. quitter123
and this is my point right here, quitter 123 if you dont want to support me DONT, your a grown man right, dont support me in my quit, hate me, what ever i dont care. it is what it is my life will go on just like yours will
Wcw, a lot of people have reached out to you. Damn!! start reading more carefully.

Wanted to clear one thing which I'm sure you'll find someway to spin around.

If you'll read my panzy statement again it was meant for you if you had caved. No cave no panzy. I don't care about all this thread of I'm bad and sh@@. If you don't post and stay quit your a panzy,, end of story. Like I've said, post roll, keep your word and in my book your all right.

Hope you strick around. You bring entertainment to say the least. I care about one thing I'm the baddest man alive. That's your quit!!!
You guys are feeding a troll with a bottomless stomach.
WTF do you mean by that mogul.
figures............
Big butterfly with a mask and a cape!!
And so the fuckery continues with all you BaddAss quilters
HMMMMM, the fuckery continues? It sure does.........WC.... it sure does. Now, I was going to leave alone that last statement directed to me, but now, I can't. I said, "You guys are feeding a troll with a bottomless stomach". You said "WTF do you mean by that Mogul"? that's a capital M to you WCW.

I'm just curious bro, where were you confused in my statement? What part of me calling you a troll did you not get? Now, I'm not the sharpest pencil in the classroom but right now I believe you are the big rounded part of the eraser. When I picture WCWBigNasty quitting dip, I think "No problem", he is too fucking stupid to have a job that pays enough to buy a can of hooch. Hell, he is too busy telling Fisher Price that you can pound a round peg into a square hole, if you pound for a hamburger. Get two, and there might be fries and a drink. Did you know that if you actually remove yourself from the computer for an hour and go outside and mow your neighbors (sounds like NAY BORS) (It's the people that live around you) lawn they may give you some money. Or, another idea would be to fill up a bucket of water with some soap and head down to the nearest stop light. when cars stop, clean their windows. You might get some cash that way. hell, next thing you know you will be moving up in the world and you might get a job with an employer. I know it's far reaching and probably out of sight, but I was wanting the best for ya. Or, you can just stay here and bash the very people that are on your side. You can tell us how stupid we are and tell us to go fuck ourselves while we try to help you. I hope you stay around awhile, and continue to show your ass, the hand-out line is very full these days. Breathe small breaths, your wasting O2 (That's Oxygen), (Air), (OH never mind, you will never understand)
So mogul what part of all of that bullshit is supposed to make me understand that you are on my side. What part of any of is supposed to make me think oh I just got these guys all wrong....their good guys.....eat a dick mogul fuck your Capital M. I tried to let the shit go, but you keep on.
Whoa, that reply sparked the IQ synapses. How long did it take you to conjure up big words like that? eat dick mogul????? Wow, I'm calling in rocket surgeons to dissect that intellect. I think you have graduated to the monday morning USA today's Sudoku puzzle. I hear there is a prize if you color the squares. Need a crayon?

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-07
  • Interests: FAMILY, PRO WRESTLING, COOKING AND BY THAT I MEAN MY FAMILY COMES FIRST, i AM A 14 YEAR VET OF PRO WRESTLING, AND I AM A CHEF. ANYTHING ELSE ASK ME
« Reply #173 on: April 22, 2014, 12:03:00 AM »
I am going to do something here that might surprise a lot of people, but its enough already. I have ripped him, along with a lot of other bad ass quitters, and i'm going to swallow my pride and throw a little support towards this assholes way. Nasty, you and i have been pm'n back and forth and you're saying your gonna leave...i have said this privately and i will say this publicly now, that if you want my support you have it. But my support comes with the condition of you reaching out to get to know the guys here...learn from them. You say its easy now and thats awesome but you never know when that huge full body crave is going to come...who are you gonna turn too then? Those guys you were riding around with that all have their mouth full of cat shit? The one thing about addicts is we can all be assholes, and i'm a walking example of it, but we can have each others backs because we understand what each others going through. I'm not going to beg you stay, and neither will anyone else..thats your call and you're a big boy, but if you decide to stay then just stop being such a prick, take advice and support...when you miss roll people are going to bust your balls...are you really gonna take your ball and go home?

you're move chief
ALL I WANTED IS TO JUST QUIT, I WANTED TO QUIT ON APRIL 7TH, AND IM STILL QUITTING ON APRIL 21. ITS ALL I EVER WANTED FROM THE MOMENT I JUMPED ON THIS SITE.
You will get the support from most people on here but you need to change your attitude. The quit attitude is great but the "kill yourselves" and "Go Fuck Yourself" attitude had gotten out of control. As was said earlier, if you miss roll your balls are gonna get busted. That's just the way it is. Don't like it, then don't miss roll. You came on here on fire and acted like you didn't need this site. You could do it all on your own. What the hell do you expect people to say when you talk shit all the damn time?

You got shit from people for missing roll after you had posted that you found a full can and thought, just one dip. You also mentioned something about how it smelled. I'm sure everyone who read that thought you had caved. We do not want ANYONE to cave around here, not even YOU.

Enough with the Fuck You, Kill Yourselves attitude and just be quit. Positive support works a hell of a lot better than negative support.

Being quit is easy. 1). Post Roll 2). Honor your word. That's all there is too it.
OK SO NOW IM GONNA HEAR FROM EVERY ASSHOLE IN THIS THREAD HOW MY ATTITUDE IS FUCKED UP HOW I NEED TO CONFORM, HOW I NEED TO DO THIS AND DO THAT, ALL OF THAT IS COUNTER PRODUCTIVE TO THE POST MADE BY JAYD41, WHY BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT AND WILL NOT FORCE YOUR WILL UPON ME, IF THIS IS GOING TO WORK, THEN WASH EVERYTHING UNDER THE BRIDGE, NO MORE TRYING TO GET YOUR "IM RIGHT YOUR WRONG" IN. JUST LET THE SHIT GO.
Commenting is pointless. Everything is seen as an attack against you. Good luck in your quit.
Why would I support you? You said you are better than me. You called me a bitch. Then you piss and moan when we don't fawn over your greatness. If you need the rage and attitude to quit say so. I am in July. There are times I don't want to support you but in the end I will support your quit. I want us all to succeed. Will say I don't feel the same from you. I will pm you my number. If u need to rage to help your quit I will text rage with you as needed. quitter123
and this is my point right here, quitter 123 if you dont want to support me DONT, your a grown man right, dont support me in my quit, hate me, what ever i dont care. it is what it is my life will go on just like yours will
Wcw, a lot of people have reached out to you. Damn!! start reading more carefully.

If you'll read my panzy statement again it was meant for you if you had caved. No cave no panzy. I don't care about all this thread of I'm bad and sh@@. If you don't post and stay quit your a panzy,, end of story. Like I've said, post roll, keep your word and in my book your all right.

Hope you strick around. You bring entertainment to say the least. I care about one thing I'm the baddest man alive. That's your quit!!!
figures............
HMMMMM, the fuckery continues? It sure does.........WC.... it sure does. Now, I was going to leave alone that last statement directed to me, but now, I can't. I said, "You guys are feeding a troll with a bottomless stomach". You said "WTF do you mean by that Mogul"? that's a capital M to you WCW.

I'm just curious bro, where were you confused in my statement? What part of me calling you a troll did you not get? Now, I'm not the sharpest pencil in the classroom but right now I believe you are the big rounded part of the eraser. When I picture WCWBigNasty quitting dip, I think "No problem", he is too fucking stupid to have a job that pays enough to buy a can of hooch. Hell, he is too busy telling Fisher Price that you can pound a round peg into a square hole, if you pound for a hamburger. Get two, and there might be fries and a drink. Did you know that if you actually remove yourself from the computer for an hour and go outside and mow your neighbors (sounds like NAY BORS) (It's the people that live around you) lawn they may give you some money. Or, another idea would be to fill up a bucket of water with some soap and head down to the nearest stop light. when cars stop, clean their windows. You might get some cash that way. hell, next thing you know you will be moving up in the world and you might get a job with an employer. I know it's far reaching and probably out of sight, but I was wanting the best for ya. Or, you can just stay here and bash the very people that are on your side. You can tell us how stupid we are and tell us to go fuck ourselves while we try to help you. I hope you stay around awhile, and continue to show your ass, the hand-out line is very full these days. Breathe small breaths, your wasting O2 (That's Oxygen), (Air), (OH never mind, you will never understand)
So mogul what part of all of that bullshit is supposed to make me understand that you are on my side. What part of any of is supposed to make me think oh I just got these guys all wrong....their good guys.....eat a dick mogul fuck your Capital M. I tried to let the shit go, but you keep on.

Offline Raider

• Quit Pro
  • Imma Quitter
  • Quit Date: Feb 28, 2014
  • Interests: Fishing, Camping, Kayaking, but mainly spending time with the family and friends.
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #172 on: April 22, 2014, 12:03:00 AM »
'Popcorn' I just gotta say it would have been a whole hell of a lot easier to Post Roll over the weekend.

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
« Reply #171 on: April 22, 2014, 12:01:00 AM »
remember WCW, as you type, take very small breaths. Wouldn't want you over oxygenated.

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
« Reply #170 on: April 21, 2014, 11:51:00 PM »

you're move chief

figures............

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
  • Interests: FAMILY, PRO WRESTLING, COOKING AND BY THAT I MEAN MY FAMILY COMES FIRST, i AM A 14 YEAR VET OF PRO WRESTLING, AND I AM A CHEF. ANYTHING ELSE ASK ME
« Reply #169 on: April 21, 2014, 11:25:00 PM »

you're move chief

figures............

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #168 on: April 21, 2014, 11:18:00 PM »

you're move chief

figures............
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
« Reply #167 on: April 21, 2014, 10:53:00 PM »

you're move chief

figures............

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
« Reply #166 on: April 21, 2014, 10:47:00 PM »

you're move chief

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
« Reply #165 on: April 21, 2014, 10:15:00 PM »

you're move chief

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #164 on: April 21, 2014, 06:34:00 PM »

you're move chief

Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
« Reply #163 on: April 21, 2014, 06:05:00 PM »

you're move chief

Offline quitter123

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #162 on: April 21, 2014, 06:02:00 PM »

you're move chief

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #161 on: April 21, 2014, 05:57:00 PM »

you're move chief

Confucius says..Humility is the solid foundation of all virtues. ;)

Offline Raider

• Quit Pro
  • Imma Quitter
  • Quit Date: Feb 28, 2014
  • Interests: Fishing, Camping, Kayaking, but mainly spending time with the family and friends.
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #160 on: April 21, 2014, 05:52:00 PM »

you're move chief