Author Topic: DAY 3 AND FEEL AWESOME  (Read 13745 times)

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
Re: DAY 3 AND FEEL AWESOME
« Reply #204 on: April 22, 2014, 07:44:00 PM »
Quote from: WCWBigNasty
Quote from: Adigg
Quote from: jlud007
Quote from: kdip
Quote from: Mthomas3824
Quote from: mogul
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Quote from: srans
Quote from: Quitter123
Quote from: Raider
Quote from: jayd41
I am going to do something here that might surprise a lot of people, but its enough already. I have ripped him, along with a lot of other bad ass quitters, and i'm going to swallow my pride and throw a little support towards this assholes way. Nasty, you and i have been pm'n back and forth and you're saying your gonna leave...i have said this privately and i will say this publicly now, that if you want my support you have it. But my support comes with the condition of you reaching out to get to know the guys here...learn from them. You say its easy now and thats awesome but you never know when that huge full body crave is going to come...who are you gonna turn too then? Those guys you were riding around with that all have their mouth full of cat shit? The one thing about addicts is we can all be assholes, and i'm a walking example of it, but we can have each others backs because we understand what each others going through. I'm not going to beg you stay, and neither will anyone else..thats your call and you're a big boy, but if you decide to stay then just stop being such a prick, take advice and support...when you miss roll people are going to bust your balls...are you really gonna take your ball and go home?

you're move chief
ALL I WANTED IS TO JUST QUIT, I WANTED TO QUIT ON APRIL 7TH, AND IM STILL QUITTING ON APRIL 21. ITS ALL I EVER WANTED FROM THE MOMENT I JUMPED ON THIS SITE.
You will get the support from most people on here but you need to change your attitude. The quit attitude is great but the "kill yourselves" and "Go Fuck Yourself" attitude had gotten out of control. As was said earlier, if you miss roll your balls are gonna get busted. That's just the way it is. Don't like it, then don't miss roll. You came on here on fire and acted like you didn't need this site. You could do it all on your own. What the hell do you expect people to say when you talk shit all the damn time?

You got shit from people for missing roll after you had posted that you found a full can and thought, just one dip. You also mentioned something about how it smelled. I'm sure everyone who read that thought you had caved. We do not want ANYONE to cave around here, not even YOU.

Enough with the Fuck You, Kill Yourselves attitude and just be quit. Positive support works a hell of a lot better than negative support.

Being quit is easy. 1). Post Roll 2). Honor your word. That's all there is too it.
OK SO NOW IM GONNA HEAR FROM EVERY ASSHOLE IN THIS THREAD HOW MY ATTITUDE IS FUCKED UP HOW I NEED TO CONFORM, HOW I NEED TO DO THIS AND DO THAT, ALL OF THAT IS COUNTER PRODUCTIVE TO THE POST MADE BY JAYD41, WHY BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT AND WILL NOT FORCE YOUR WILL UPON ME, IF THIS IS GOING TO WORK, THEN WASH EVERYTHING UNDER THE BRIDGE, NO MORE TRYING TO GET YOUR "IM RIGHT YOUR WRONG" IN. JUST LET THE SHIT GO.
Commenting is pointless. Everything is seen as an attack against you. Good luck in your quit.
Why would I support you? You said you are better than me. You called me a bitch. Then you piss and moan when we don't fawn over your greatness. If you need the rage and attitude to quit say so. I am in July. There are times I don't want to support you but in the end I will support your quit. I want us all to succeed. Will say I don't feel the same from you. I will pm you my number. If u need to rage to help your quit I will text rage with you as needed. quitter123
and this is my point right here, quitter 123 if you dont want to support me DONT, your a grown man right, dont support me in my quit, hate me, what ever i dont care. it is what it is my life will go on just like yours will
Wcw, a lot of people have reached out to you. Damn!! start reading more carefully.

Wanted to clear one thing which I'm sure you'll find someway to spin around.

If you'll read my panzy statement again it was meant for you if you had caved. No cave no panzy. I don't care about all this thread of I'm bad and sh@@. If you don't post and stay quit your a panzy,, end of story. Like I've said, post roll, keep your word and in my book your all right.

Hope you strick around. You bring entertainment to say the least. I care about one thing I'm the baddest man alive. That's your quit!!!
You guys are feeding a troll with a bottomless stomach.
WTF do you mean by that mogul.
figures............
Big butterfly with a mask and a cape!!
And so the fuckery continues with all you BaddAss quilters
HMMMMM, the fuckery continues? It sure does.........WC.... it sure does. Now, I was going to leave alone that last statement directed to me, but now, I can't. I said, "You guys are feeding a troll with a bottomless stomach". You said "WTF do you mean by that Mogul"? that's a capital M to you WCW.

I'm just curious bro, where were you confused in my statement? What part of me calling you a troll did you not get? Now, I'm not the sharpest pencil in the classroom but right now I believe you are the big rounded part of the eraser. When I picture WCWBigNasty quitting dip, I think "No problem", he is too fucking stupid to have a job that pays enough to buy a can of hooch. Hell, he is too busy telling Fisher Price that you can pound a round peg into a square hole, if you pound for a hamburger. Get two, and there might be fries and a drink. Did you know that if you actually remove yourself from the computer for an hour and go outside and mow your neighbors (sounds like NAY BORS) (It's the people that live around you) lawn they may give you some money. Or, another idea would be to fill up a bucket of water with some soap and head down to the nearest stop light. when cars stop, clean their windows. You might get some cash that way. hell, next thing you know you will be moving up in the world and you might get a job with an employer. I know it's far reaching and probably out of sight, but I was wanting the best for ya. Or, you can just stay here and bash the very people that are on your side. You can tell us how stupid we are and tell us to go fuck ourselves while we try to help you. I hope you stay around awhile, and continue to show your ass, the hand-out line is very full these days. Breathe small breaths, your wasting O2 (That's Oxygen), (Air), (OH never mind, you will never understand)
So mogul what part of all of that bullshit is supposed to make me understand that you are on my side. What part of any of is supposed to make me think oh I just got these guys all wrong....their good guys.....eat a dick mogul fuck your Capital M. I tried to let the shit go, but you keep on.
Whoa, that reply sparked the IQ synapses. How long did it take you to conjure up big words like that? eat dick mogul????? Wow, I'm calling in rocket surgeons to dissect that intellect. I think you have graduated to the monday morning USA today's Sudoku puzzle. I hear there is a prize if you color the squares. Need a crayon?
Dallas TX. Planning a trip that way very soon. Any of my quit "brothers" in the area.
You don't have any quit brothers dude, you have alienated everyone that has tried to help you. If you think you are trying to intimidate me by coming to my home town, you will be welcomed til your not.
Oh mogul you in Dallas, well I will be sure to hit your bitch ass up when I get to town. Booking a couple of shows in your area first weekend of may. Had to move some dates around to accomidate such short notice but it's worth it.
You know what's funny dumbass, I can't even play that stupid. Remember those plastic underwear they gave you when you were 4 and you were still shitting yourself???? Time to take them off. sign up for Obamacare and get yourself cleaned up. We the people will pay for you to stay off the streets.
That was not funny hell that wasn't even fucking witty. This shit is supposed to be funny for me. Its just boring when I don't even get a laugh out of your post. Just refer to my last post. I got some pussy to beat up. Ill be back to play with you bitches tomorrow.
'Popcorn'
'libs'
This thread is like this.....

In other news.... I heard wrestling was fake?
The People's Elbow is as real as it gets...
BUT A CHAIR SHOT TO THE DOME, WILL MAKE YOU INSTANT ASTRONOMERS.......COUNTING STARS
I was a big fan of the Dudleys and the Hardys. Tables and ladders rule!! http://youtu.be/9q83mWO-nr8
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-07
  • Interests: FAMILY, PRO WRESTLING, COOKING AND BY THAT I MEAN MY FAMILY COMES FIRST, i AM A 14 YEAR VET OF PRO WRESTLING, AND I AM A CHEF. ANYTHING ELSE ASK ME
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #203 on: April 22, 2014, 07:23:00 PM »
Quote from: Adigg
I am going to do something here that might surprise a lot of people, but its enough already. I have ripped him, along with a lot of other bad ass quitters, and i'm going to swallow my pride and throw a little support towards this assholes way. Nasty, you and i have been pm'n back and forth and you're saying your gonna leave...i have said this privately and i will say this publicly now, that if you want my support you have it. But my support comes with the condition of you reaching out to get to know the guys here...learn from them. You say its easy now and thats awesome but you never know when that huge full body crave is going to come...who are you gonna turn too then? Those guys you were riding around with that all have their mouth full of cat shit? The one thing about addicts is we can all be assholes, and i'm a walking example of it, but we can have each others backs because we understand what each others going through. I'm not going to beg you stay, and neither will anyone else..thats your call and you're a big boy, but if you decide to stay then just stop being such a prick, take advice and support...when you miss roll people are going to bust your balls...are you really gonna take your ball and go home?

you're move chief
ALL I WANTED IS TO JUST QUIT, I WANTED TO QUIT ON APRIL 7TH, AND IM STILL QUITTING ON APRIL 21. ITS ALL I EVER WANTED FROM THE MOMENT I JUMPED ON THIS SITE.
You will get the support from most people on here but you need to change your attitude. The quit attitude is great but the "kill yourselves" and "Go Fuck Yourself" attitude had gotten out of control. As was said earlier, if you miss roll your balls are gonna get busted. That's just the way it is. Don't like it, then don't miss roll. You came on here on fire and acted like you didn't need this site. You could do it all on your own. What the hell do you expect people to say when you talk shit all the damn time?

You got shit from people for missing roll after you had posted that you found a full can and thought, just one dip. You also mentioned something about how it smelled. I'm sure everyone who read that thought you had caved. We do not want ANYONE to cave around here, not even YOU.

Enough with the Fuck You, Kill Yourselves attitude and just be quit. Positive support works a hell of a lot better than negative support.

Being quit is easy. 1). Post Roll 2). Honor your word. That's all there is too it.
OK SO NOW IM GONNA HEAR FROM EVERY ASSHOLE IN THIS THREAD HOW MY ATTITUDE IS FUCKED UP HOW I NEED TO CONFORM, HOW I NEED TO DO THIS AND DO THAT, ALL OF THAT IS COUNTER PRODUCTIVE TO THE POST MADE BY JAYD41, WHY BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT AND WILL NOT FORCE YOUR WILL UPON ME, IF THIS IS GOING TO WORK, THEN WASH EVERYTHING UNDER THE BRIDGE, NO MORE TRYING TO GET YOUR "IM RIGHT YOUR WRONG" IN. JUST LET THE SHIT GO.
Commenting is pointless. Everything is seen as an attack against you. Good luck in your quit.
Why would I support you? You said you are better than me. You called me a bitch. Then you piss and moan when we don't fawn over your greatness. If you need the rage and attitude to quit say so. I am in July. There are times I don't want to support you but in the end I will support your quit. I want us all to succeed. Will say I don't feel the same from you. I will pm you my number. If u need to rage to help your quit I will text rage with you as needed. quitter123
and this is my point right here, quitter 123 if you dont want to support me DONT, your a grown man right, dont support me in my quit, hate me, what ever i dont care. it is what it is my life will go on just like yours will
Wcw, a lot of people have reached out to you. Damn!! start reading more carefully.

If you'll read my panzy statement again it was meant for you if you had caved. No cave no panzy. I don't care about all this thread of I'm bad and sh@@. If you don't post and stay quit your a panzy,, end of story. Like I've said, post roll, keep your word and in my book your all right.

Hope you strick around. You bring entertainment to say the least. I care about one thing I'm the baddest man alive. That's your quit!!!
figures............
HMMMMM, the fuckery continues? It sure does.........WC.... it sure does. Now, I was going to leave alone that last statement directed to me, but now, I can't. I said, "You guys are feeding a troll with a bottomless stomach". You said "WTF do you mean by that Mogul"? that's a capital M to you WCW.

I'm just curious bro, where were you confused in my statement? What part of me calling you a troll did you not get? Now, I'm not the sharpest pencil in the classroom but right now I believe you are the big rounded part of the eraser. When I picture WCWBigNasty quitting dip, I think "No problem", he is too fucking stupid to have a job that pays enough to buy a can of hooch. Hell, he is too busy telling Fisher Price that you can pound a round peg into a square hole, if you pound for a hamburger. Get two, and there might be fries and a drink. Did you know that if you actually remove yourself from the computer for an hour and go outside and mow your neighbors (sounds like NAY BORS) (It's the people that live around you) lawn they may give you some money. Or, another idea would be to fill up a bucket of water with some soap and head down to the nearest stop light. when cars stop, clean their windows. You might get some cash that way. hell, next thing you know you will be moving up in the world and you might get a job with an employer. I know it's far reaching and probably out of sight, but I was wanting the best for ya. Or, you can just stay here and bash the very people that are on your side. You can tell us how stupid we are and tell us to go fuck ourselves while we try to help you. I hope you stay around awhile, and continue to show your ass, the hand-out line is very full these days. Breathe small breaths, your wasting O2 (That's Oxygen), (Air), (OH never mind, you will never understand)
So mogul what part of all of that bullshit is supposed to make me understand that you are on my side. What part of any of is supposed to make me think oh I just got these guys all wrong....their good guys.....eat a dick mogul fuck your Capital M. I tried to let the shit go, but you keep on.
Whoa, that reply sparked the IQ synapses. How long did it take you to conjure up big words like that? eat dick mogul????? Wow, I'm calling in rocket surgeons to dissect that intellect. I think you have graduated to the monday morning USA today's Sudoku puzzle. I hear there is a prize if you color the squares. Need a crayon?
Dallas TX. Planning a trip that way very soon. Any of my quit "brothers" in the area.
You don't have any quit brothers dude, you have alienated everyone that has tried to help you. If you think you are trying to intimidate me by coming to my home town, you will be welcomed til your not.
Oh mogul you in Dallas, well I will be sure to hit your bitch ass up when I get to town. Booking a couple of shows in your area first weekend of may. Had to move some dates around to accomidate such short notice but it's worth it.
You know what's funny dumbass, I can't even play that stupid. Remember those plastic underwear they gave you when you were 4 and you were still shitting yourself???? Time to take them off. sign up for Obamacare and get yourself cleaned up. We the people will pay for you to stay off the streets.
That was not funny hell that wasn't even fucking witty. This shit is supposed to be funny for me. Its just boring when I don't even get a laugh out of your post. Just refer to my last post. I got some pussy to beat up. Ill be back to play with you bitches tomorrow.
'Popcorn'
'libs'

BUT A CHAIR SHOT TO THE DOME, WILL MAKE YOU INSTANT ASTRONOMERS.......COUNTING STARS

Offline Adigg

• Quitter
« Reply #202 on: April 22, 2014, 06:50:00 PM »

you're move chief

figures............

'Popcorn'
'libs'

Offline Jlud007

• Quitter
« Reply #201 on: April 22, 2014, 05:25:00 PM »

you're move chief

figures............

'Popcorn'
'libs'

Offline Kdip

• Administrator
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: Quitting and helping others quit, riding my motorcycle, baseball, football, old furniture restoration, junk collecting, vintage arcade machines, rafting, tubing, camping, my family and dog
  • Likes Given: 295
« Reply #200 on: April 22, 2014, 02:37:00 PM »

you're move chief

figures............

'Popcorn'
'libs'

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
« Reply #199 on: April 22, 2014, 11:56:00 AM »
Quote from: sh4string
Quote from: razd611
When I visit someoneÂ’s home I donÂ’t wear my muddy boots in the house. I take them off at the door out of respect.

When I visit someoneÂ’s home I donÂ’t walk straight to the kitchen and make myself a snack and something to drink.

When I visit someoneÂ’s home I donÂ’t plop down and lay out on the sofa, take the remote control and put the tv on whatever the fuck I want to.

When I visit someoneÂ’s home, I donÂ’t tell them how to run it, or what to do in it. Out of respect I follow the rules of the house as it is not mine and I am a guest.

Same principles work when someone visits RazdÂ’s house. They can do things my way or they can hit the bricks. I am very accommodating and give the benefit of the doubt and try to always be a hospitable host, but when someone tracks mud in the house, barges into my kitchen, fixes a samwich, and changes what I am watching on tv whilst being an ass, well that just isnÂ’t going to work. They will be shown the door in short order.

This is RazdÂ’s house. You are welcome to stay as long as you wish as long as you abide by the house rules. There are very few rules here, but the rules that do exist are because they work. Plain and simple.

Now, take your shoes off, grab a glass of Kool-Aid from the kitchen, come on in to the den and watch the game, just donÂ’t try to grab the remote and change the channel.

P.S. 16 Days is bad ass. Keep adding those +1. Shoot me a pm when you come to Dallas. We can grab a beer or we can roll around in the front yard.
What a special butterfly....I smell a disappearing act into caveland....poof
while a missed roll is not to be condoned, this guy is 16 days quit string...he has his +1's and as far as i know he's sticking to his word. He has missed one roll post as far as i know. Let's move on shall we.
Accountability + brotherhood = success. This is the KTC formula for success.

WCW read your thread again. A big key to your success here at KTC will be your investment in the brotherhood. You can swear all you want, threaten to fight everyone in the front yard but that will not make you a successful quitter here.... This is not Fight Club.

There are other ways to quit and you seem to have your own ideas. You are an admitted non conformist. Unfortunately, we all quit the same way so there does need to be an acceptance of the KTC way. If there is not then your thread will be just like it has been the past 16 days. I know you don't care but you should.

Anyhow, stay quit.
Quit date: 6/23/2013
HOF Date: 9/30/2013

HOF Speech

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
« Reply #198 on: April 22, 2014, 11:30:00 AM »

you're move chief

figures............

'Popcorn'
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline jayd41

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golf, basketball, anything related to Purdue! Boiler up! Friends and family
« Reply #197 on: April 22, 2014, 11:28:00 AM »
Quote from: sh4string
When I visit someoneÂ’s home I donÂ’t wear my muddy boots in the house. I take them off at the door out of respect.

When I visit someoneÂ’s home I donÂ’t walk straight to the kitchen and make myself a snack and something to drink.

When I visit someoneÂ’s home I donÂ’t plop down and lay out on the sofa, take the remote control and put the tv on whatever the fuck I want to.

When I visit someoneÂ’s home, I donÂ’t tell them how to run it, or what to do in it. Out of respect I follow the rules of the house as it is not mine and I am a guest.

Same principles work when someone visits RazdÂ’s house. They can do things my way or they can hit the bricks. I am very accommodating and give the benefit of the doubt and try to always be a hospitable host, but when someone tracks mud in the house, barges into my kitchen, fixes a samwich, and changes what I am watching on tv whilst being an ass, well that just isnÂ’t going to work. They will be shown the door in short order.

This is RazdÂ’s house. You are welcome to stay as long as you wish as long as you abide by the house rules. There are very few rules here, but the rules that do exist are because they work. Plain and simple.

Now, take your shoes off, grab a glass of Kool-Aid from the kitchen, come on in to the den and watch the game, just donÂ’t try to grab the remote and change the channel.

P.S. 16 Days is bad ass. Keep adding those +1. Shoot me a pm when you come to Dallas. We can grab a beer or we can roll around in the front yard.
while a missed roll is not to be condoned, this guy is 16 days quit string...he has his +1's and as far as i know he's sticking to his word. He has missed one roll post as far as i know. Let's move on shall we.
Boy I sure could use a beer right about now!

Offline Sh4string

• Quitter
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 10/21/2013
  • Interests: Family, Hunting, fishing, outdoors, triathlon
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #196 on: April 22, 2014, 11:25:00 AM »

Quitting every damn day since October 21, 2013

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
« Reply #195 on: April 22, 2014, 11:14:00 AM »

Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline Raider

• Quit Pro
  • Imma Quitter
  • Quit Date: Feb 28, 2014
  • Interests: Fishing, Camping, Kayaking, but mainly spending time with the family and friends.
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #194 on: April 22, 2014, 11:01:00 AM »
I too will quit with BigNasty today.
Big Nasty, I still quit with you today. Glad you are 16 days in. Not posting anything else because it will not be taken as written.

Offline jayd41

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golf, basketball, anything related to Purdue! Boiler up! Friends and family
« Reply #193 on: April 22, 2014, 10:58:00 AM »
so just to clear the air so to speak. jayd41 i appreciate the buffer, and the olive branch, and all of that, and i tried to just tone the shit down yesterday, and i thought that we were finally going to focus on quiting, then last night i had a 3 hour barrage of bullshit by a punk bitch mogul, and raider i dont know why you all of a sudden seem to be riding the big nasty train this morning last night you riding shotgun with mogul, rubbing his balls..

Look guys this is me, this is not a joke or a game, I am not on this board souping shit up, its no rage, its just me, im a very intense man, very very aggressive, in my business you have to be a killer to stay alive, and unfortunately it bleeds over into my private life. (figuratively)

i dont care what you do to this thread, i dont care nothing about no cool down, i tried that, and i new that meant that i was gonna have to listen to ever asshole on this site, who wanted to chime in and basically tee off on me, and just like raider said last night, after mogul barrage for 3 hours,....what was your comment raider.....once an asshole always an asshole......so i understand this, you guys can say what ever falls out of your mouth, and your cheered and even cosigned by your other quitters, when i retaliate im an asshole.

well im not changing a god damn thing, im 16 days quit, and tomorrow ill be 17 and so on and so on, and i will post roll, or reach out to someone who has reached out to me, and have them post for me.

oh and mogul i will be in dallas tx the weekend of the 9th and 10th, look forward too seeing you then.
well i have to admire your enthusiasm...quit on and congrats on day 16. You'll find the next few days to have a lot of energy! Hope you can use it towards the positive!

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-07
  • Interests: FAMILY, PRO WRESTLING, COOKING AND BY THAT I MEAN MY FAMILY COMES FIRST, i AM A 14 YEAR VET OF PRO WRESTLING, AND I AM A CHEF. ANYTHING ELSE ASK ME
« Reply #192 on: April 22, 2014, 10:55:00 AM »
so just to clear the air so to speak. jayd41 i appreciate the buffer, and the olive branch, and all of that, and i tried to just tone the shit down yesterday, and i thought that we were finally going to focus on quiting, then last night i had a 3 hour barrage of bullshit by a punk bitch mogul, and raider i dont know why you all of a sudden seem to be riding the big nasty train this morning last night you riding shotgun with mogul, rubbing his balls..

Look guys this is me, this is not a joke or a game, I am not on this board souping shit up, its no rage, its just me, im a very intense man, very very aggressive, in my business you have to be a killer to stay alive, and unfortunately it bleeds over into my private life. (figuratively)

i dont care what you do to this thread, i dont care nothing about no cool down, i tried that, and i new that meant that i was gonna have to listen to ever asshole on this site, who wanted to chime in and basically tee off on me, and just like raider said last night, after mogul barrage for 3 hours,....what was your comment raider.....once an asshole always an asshole......so i understand this, you guys can say what ever falls out of your mouth, and your cheered and even cosigned by your other quitters, when i retaliate im an asshole.

well im not changing a god damn thing, im 16 days quit, and tomorrow ill be 17 and so on and so on, and i will post roll, or reach out to someone who has reached out to me, and have them post for me.

oh and mogul i will be in dallas tx the weekend of the 9th and 10th, look forward too seeing you then.

Offline jayd41

• Quitter
« Reply #191 on: April 22, 2014, 09:51:00 AM »
I quit with Nasty today. And i want to put my .02 on this whole deal, let's back off for now. I read through the train wreck of thread you all had going after i left last night...holy balls...it really wasn't funny on either end. In my attempt to try to become a more peaceful person, i'm throwing my support where ever i can..that includes Nasty...everyone needs to just vacate this thread for awhile. Let nasty get a few +1's, get some rage under control, figure out how and why this site works and so on. I would almost say to the mod's to just erase this embarrassment of an intro thread and let this guy start over (and by embarrassment i mean for pretty much everyone that jumped on, myself included). That is all. QUit on

Offline Raider

• Quit Pro
  • Imma Quitter
  • Quit Date: Feb 28, 2014
  • Interests: Fishing, Camping, Kayaking, but mainly spending time with the family and friends.
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #190 on: April 22, 2014, 09:26:00 AM »
I too will quit with BigNasty today.