Author Topic: DAY 3 AND FEEL AWESOME  (Read 18358 times)

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-07
  • Interests: FAMILY, PRO WRESTLING, COOKING AND BY THAT I MEAN MY FAMILY COMES FIRST, i AM A 14 YEAR VET OF PRO WRESTLING, AND I AM A CHEF. ANYTHING ELSE ASK ME
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: DAY 3 AND FEEL AWESOME
« Reply #159 on: April 21, 2014, 05:47:00 PM »
Quote from: Raider
Quote from: WCWBigNasty
Quote from: jayd41
I am going to do something here that might surprise a lot of people, but its enough already. I have ripped him, along with a lot of other bad ass quitters, and i'm going to swallow my pride and throw a little support towards this assholes way. Nasty, you and i have been pm'n back and forth and you're saying your gonna leave...i have said this privately and i will say this publicly now, that if you want my support you have it. But my support comes with the condition of you reaching out to get to know the guys here...learn from them. You say its easy now and thats awesome but you never know when that huge full body crave is going to come...who are you gonna turn too then? Those guys you were riding around with that all have their mouth full of cat shit? The one thing about addicts is we can all be assholes, and i'm a walking example of it, but we can have each others backs because we understand what each others going through. I'm not going to beg you stay, and neither will anyone else..thats your call and you're a big boy, but if you decide to stay then just stop being such a prick, take advice and support...when you miss roll people are going to bust your balls...are you really gonna take your ball and go home?

you're move chief
ALL I WANTED IS TO JUST QUIT, I WANTED TO QUIT ON APRIL 7TH, AND IM STILL QUITTING ON APRIL 21. ITS ALL I EVER WANTED FROM THE MOMENT I JUMPED ON THIS SITE.
You will get the support from most people on here but you need to change your attitude. The quit attitude is great but the "kill yourselves" and "Go Fuck Yourself" attitude had gotten out of control. As was said earlier, if you miss roll your balls are gonna get busted. That's just the way it is. Don't like it, then don't miss roll. You came on here on fire and acted like you didn't need this site. You could do it all on your own. What the hell do you expect people to say when you talk shit all the damn time?

You got shit from people for missing roll after you had posted that you found a full can and thought, just one dip. You also mentioned something about how it smelled. I'm sure everyone who read that thought you had caved. We do not want ANYONE to cave around here, not even YOU.

Enough with the Fuck You, Kill Yourselves attitude and just be quit. Positive support works a hell of a lot better than negative support.

Being quit is easy. 1). Post Roll 2). Honor your word. That's all there is too it.
OK SO NOW IM GONNA HEAR FROM EVERY ASSHOLE IN THIS THREAD HOW MY ATTITUDE IS FUCKED UP HOW I NEED TO CONFORM, HOW I NEED TO DO THIS AND DO THAT, ALL OF THAT IS COUNTER PRODUCTIVE TO THE POST MADE BY JAYD41, WHY BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT AND WILL NOT FORCE YOUR WILL UPON ME, IF THIS IS GOING TO WORK, THEN WASH EVERYTHING UNDER THE BRIDGE, NO MORE TRYING TO GET YOUR "IM RIGHT YOUR WRONG" IN. JUST LET THE SHIT GO.

Offline jayd41

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golf, basketball, anything related to Purdue! Boiler up! Friends and family
« Reply #158 on: April 21, 2014, 05:44:00 PM »
Quote from: Raider
I am going to do something here that might surprise a lot of people, but its enough already. I have ripped him, along with a lot of other bad ass quitters, and i'm going to swallow my pride and throw a little support towards this assholes way. Nasty, you and i have been pm'n back and forth and you're saying your gonna leave...i have said this privately and i will say this publicly now, that if you want my support you have it. But my support comes with the condition of you reaching out to get to know the guys here...learn from them. You say its easy now and thats awesome but you never know when that huge full body crave is going to come...who are you gonna turn too then? Those guys you were riding around with that all have their mouth full of cat shit? The one thing about addicts is we can all be assholes, and i'm a walking example of it, but we can have each others backs because we understand what each others going through. I'm not going to beg you stay, and neither will anyone else..thats your call and you're a big boy, but if you decide to stay then just stop being such a prick, take advice and support...when you miss roll people are going to bust your balls...are you really gonna take your ball and go home?

you're move chief
ALL I WANTED IS TO JUST QUIT, I WANTED TO QUIT ON APRIL 7TH, AND IM STILL QUITTING ON APRIL 21. ITS ALL I EVER WANTED FROM THE MOMENT I JUMPED ON THIS SITE.
You will get the support from most people on here but you need to change your attitude. The quit attitude is great but the "kill yourselves" and "Go Fuck Yourself" attitude had gotten out of control. As was said earlier, if you miss roll your balls are gonna get busted. That's just the way it is. Don't like it, then don't miss roll. You came on here on fire and acted like you didn't need this site. You could do it all on your own. What the hell do you expect people to say when you talk shit all the damn time?

You got shit from people for missing roll after you had posted that you found a full can and thought, just one dip. You also mentioned something about how it smelled. I'm sure everyone who read that thought you had caved. We do not want ANYONE to cave around here, not even YOU.

Enough with the Fuck You, Kill Yourselves attitude and just be quit. Positive support works a hell of a lot better than negative support.

Being quit is easy. 1). Post Roll 2). Honor your word. That's all there is too it.
'I'm with stupid'
Boy I sure could use a beer right about now!

Offline Raider

• Quit Pro
  • Imma Quitter
  • Quit Date: Feb 28, 2014
  • Interests: Fishing, Camping, Kayaking, but mainly spending time with the family and friends.
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #157 on: April 21, 2014, 05:42:00 PM »

you're move chief

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
  • Interests: FAMILY, PRO WRESTLING, COOKING AND BY THAT I MEAN MY FAMILY COMES FIRST, i AM A 14 YEAR VET OF PRO WRESTLING, AND I AM A CHEF. ANYTHING ELSE ASK ME
« Reply #156 on: April 21, 2014, 05:38:00 PM »
Quote from: slug.go
Quote from: slinger
Quote from: Quitter123
Quote from: Lipizzaner
Quote from: Winter Green
Quote from: srans
No roll today bignasty? No promise? Did you take Saturday off?
Haven't you heard srans, his quit is invincible. Roll call is for us uneducated folk.
Too all the haters kill yourself, still nic free, I'm not weak not gonna cave wintergreen you just brought the asshole right back out with you dumb ass comment. Day 14 and fuck off.
WCW, class is back in session since English isn't taught at Princeton.
'To', not 'Too'. 'Your', not 'you'. If you are going to address 'haters', in the plural, it should be 'kill yourselves', also in the plural.
If I were you, and I thank God I am not, I'd do some research into the use of commas. They are free of charge on the internet.
Wintergreen didn't bring the asshole back out, he never left.
Why didn't you post over the weekend? Posting every day is the best way to get this done.
Glad you're back and didn't cave, though.
what kind of line is "go kill yourself"? I mean really, is that necessary? There was a quitter on here that actually did just that a few weeks before you joined so why don't you just shut the fuck up with the "kill yourself" bullshit. I thought you were a man of God anyhow...or are you just like every other bible thumper that claims to be all about God but really is just a two bit hypocrite?
Once again this is my thread, my post. I will post up however i choose too if you dont like it fuck off. let me just say this right now. i am not one to talk shit over a computer, ive been baited into it a few times, so with all these strong words, and talk some of you guys like to throw around in my direction. i would like to....no love to throw out an invitation to any of you....if you find yourself anywhere in the direction of north carolina, I would love to continue some of these conversations in person. Not in carolina thats ok my job affords me the luxury of traveling all over this great country and i may just be in your neck of the woods soon, and we can discuss how big of a panzy i am, or any of the number of times someone has come out of pocket.... why didnt i post roll over the weekend, thats easy because im fucking grown and i do shit on my time, maybe because i have a fucking life that does not revolve around this site or my quit for that matter, in fact generally the only time i think about dipping is when im actually on this site,

I tried to lay out for a few days while the boards were down, let the heat die, just post and move on, because honestly none of you would speak to me in person, the way you so freely do on this website i can assure you of that. so send me a pm, if you would like to meet up, and i gaurantee you it will only take one of you,
there's only two types of internet tough guys. 1- dudes who hide behind their computer screens, talking shit like they never would in person, and 2- guys who tell the world they aren't that guy, they are actually tough, and beg people to find them in person, so they can prove how tough they are.
Really they are the same guy if you think about it.
Everyone here knows you are a big tough guy. You made sure of that. But there's always someone bigger, and in real fights there are no rehearsals. Maybe you can beat up everyone here. I know no one gives a shit.
I would like to meet up, but not to fight. I think you'd be a funny guy to drink with. But if you wanted to fight, I'd be game. I have 30 pounds on you, and know I've been in more bar fights than you.
So, PM me and well exchange addresses.
(That was a tough guy #2, if you're paying attention)
Damn it, Lipi! Be careful what you say, WCW isn't called 'The Baddest Man Alive' by WCW for no reason. He's Chuck Norris, John Wayne and Jean Claude Van Damme rolled into one. This guy spits cobra venom and farts mustard gas. He shits c4! Take it back, Lipi, lest you be thrown into Thunderdome w/BigNasty. Two men enter, one man leaves. You can't hope to hold a candle to this man, he's the man of all men. Lipi, lock the doors, turn off all your lights, get under your couch and pray he doesn't take you up on your offer. The humanity!
You are right nasty. No one would talk to another person in person like that. You would not talk to someone like that. I hope. Your 'I am better than you' attitude pisses me off.
my lifestyle, my money, my cars, my everything proves i am better than you. if it pisses you off come get some
Mr. Nasty is it? It's quite clear that you lack the maturity and the commitment that this site requires. We would kindly ask you to get with the program or stop wasting our time. Thank you.
and who ever the fuck you are, please listen up.... i do not go to anyone elses thread and post anything, everyone comes to mine and post what ever they want to, and they dont like my responses, boo hoo, get a set a balls bitches, i thought we were all grown men, once again, laymens terms......this is my thread i will post what i want too, when i want too, too whom ever comments on my thread, SO FUCK YOU.
OK, little lesson in human sexuality today. Bitches can't get a set of balls, that's because they're bitches. Next non-sentence you state, ' i thought we were all grown men', well, which is it? Are those of us lucky enough to not be you bitches or grown men? Unless you are both, that may explain your mood swings.
Also you decry us for posting in your thread, if you want to keep your thoughts, write them in your diary/journal you keep under your bed. Posting in a public forum and not anticipating any comment is useful for what? Nothing. So you post, we post and then you get all torn up because we don't your exact opinions or approaches. I, for one, am exhilarated to see that you are truly a one of a kind individual. If there were more like you, the world would not be one big happy planet.
'Finger' AND SO THE FUCKERY CONTINUES

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/14
  • Interests: Family, motorcycles, all sports, hunting, fishing, guns
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #155 on: April 21, 2014, 05:36:00 PM »
Haven't you heard srans, his quit is invincible. Roll call is for us uneducated folk.
Too all the haters kill yourself, still nic free, I'm not weak not gonna cave wintergreen you just brought the asshole right back out with you dumb ass comment. Day 14 and fuck off.
'To', not 'Too'. 'Your', not 'you'. If you are going to address 'haters', in the plural, it should be 'kill yourselves', also in the plural.
If I were you, and I thank God I am not, I'd do some research into the use of commas. They are free of charge on the internet.
Why didn't you post over the weekend? Posting every day is the best way to get this done.
what kind of line is "go kill yourself"? I mean really, is that necessary? There was a quitter on here that actually did just that a few weeks before you joined so why don't you just shut the fuck up with the "kill yourself" bullshit. I thought you were a man of God anyhow...or are you just like every other bible thumper that claims to be all about God but really is just a two bit hypocrite?
Once again this is my thread, my post. I will post up however i choose too if you dont like it fuck off. let me just say this right now. i am not one to talk shit over a computer, ive been baited into it a few times, so with all these strong words, and talk some of you guys like to throw around in my direction. i would like to....no love to throw out an invitation to any of you....if you find yourself anywhere in the direction of north carolina, I would love to continue some of these conversations in person. Not in carolina thats ok my job affords me the luxury of traveling all over this great country and i may just be in your neck of the woods soon, and we can discuss how big of a panzy i am, or any of the number of times someone has come out of pocket.... why didnt i post roll over the weekend, thats easy because im fucking grown and i do shit on my time, maybe because i have a fucking life that does not revolve around this site or my quit for that matter, in fact generally the only time i think about dipping is when im actually on this site,

I tried to lay out for a few days while the boards were down, let the heat die, just post and move on, because honestly none of you would speak to me in person, the way you so freely do on this website i can assure you of that. so send me a pm, if you would like to meet up, and i gaurantee you it will only take one of you,
there's only two types of internet tough guys. 1- dudes who hide behind their computer screens, talking shit like they never would in person, and 2- guys who tell the world they aren't that guy, they are actually tough, and beg people to find them in person, so they can prove how tough they are.
Everyone here knows you are a big tough guy. You made sure of that. But there's always someone bigger, and in real fights there are no rehearsals. Maybe you can beat up everyone here. I know no one gives a shit.
I would like to meet up, but not to fight. I think you'd be a funny guy to drink with. But if you wanted to fight, I'd be game. I have 30 pounds on you, and know I've been in more bar fights than you.
Damn it, Lipi! Be careful what you say, WCW isn't called 'The Baddest Man Alive' by WCW for no reason. He's Chuck Norris, John Wayne and Jean Claude Van Damme rolled into one. This guy spits cobra venom and farts mustard gas. He shits c4! Take it back, Lipi, lest you be thrown into Thunderdome w/BigNasty. Two men enter, one man leaves. You can't hope to hold a candle to this man, he's the man of all men. Lipi, lock the doors, turn off all your lights, get under your couch and pray he doesn't take you up on your offer. The humanity!
You are right nasty. No one would talk to another person in person like that. You would not talk to someone like that. I hope. Your 'I am better than you' attitude pisses me off.
my lifestyle, my money, my cars, my everything proves i am better than you. if it pisses you off come get some
Mr. Nasty is it? It's quite clear that you lack the maturity and the commitment that this site requires. We would kindly ask you to get with the program or stop wasting our time. Thank you.
and who ever the fuck you are, please listen up.... i do not go to anyone elses thread and post anything, everyone comes to mine and post what ever they want to, and they dont like my responses, boo hoo, get a set a balls bitches, i thought we were all grown men, once again, laymens terms......this is my thread i will post what i want too, when i want too, too whom ever comments on my thread, SO FUCK YOU.
OK, little lesson in human sexuality today. Bitches can't get a set of balls, that's because they're bitches. Next non-sentence you state, ' i thought we were all grown men', well, which is it? Are those of us lucky enough to not be you bitches or grown men? Unless you are both, that may explain your mood swings.
Also you decry us for posting in your thread, if you want to keep your thoughts private, write them in your diary/journal you keep under your bed. Posting in a public forum and not anticipating any comment is useful for what? Nothing. So you post, we post and then you get all torn up because we don't share your exact opinions or approaches. I, for one, am exhilarated to see that you are truly a one of a kind individual. If there were more like you, the world would not be one big happy planet.
Quit since 1/23/14

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
« Reply #154 on: April 21, 2014, 05:34:00 PM »

you're move chief

Offline jayd41

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golf, basketball, anything related to Purdue! Boiler up! Friends and family
« Reply #153 on: April 21, 2014, 05:24:00 PM »

you're move chief

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #152 on: April 21, 2014, 05:14:00 PM »
Quote from: starr_78
I couldn't help noticing in the July thread that you said you only come here to fuck with people. Well we don't come here to be fucked with, you asshole. We come here to quit. If this is some kind of game to you, I think we would all prefer it if you just fuck off. You're obviously not as serious about your quit as the rest of us if you're just here to fuck with people. So again, please fuck off and leave this site to the real quitters.
I love this! 'Popcorn'
train wreck.
In a massive ball of flames!

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/14
  • Interests: Family, motorcycles, all sports, hunting, fishing, guns
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #151 on: April 21, 2014, 04:27:00 PM »
Quote from: starr_78
I couldn't help noticing in the July thread that you said you only come here to fuck with people. Well we don't come here to be fucked with, you asshole. We come here to quit. If this is some kind of game to you, I think we would all prefer it if you just fuck off. You're obviously not as serious about your quit as the rest of us if you're just here to fuck with people. So again, please fuck off and leave this site to the real quitters.
I love this! 'Popcorn'
train wreck.
Quit since 1/23/14

Offline starr_78

• Quitter
  • Interests: Way too much football, golf, real wrestling not pro, and hockey. I like to go pheasant hunting and shooting all sorts of guns. Cooking and eating are two more big hobbies of mine haha.
« Reply #150 on: April 21, 2014, 04:16:00 PM »
I love this! 'Popcorn'

Offline slinger

• Quitter
  • Interests: My wife and two sons, sports, hunting, fishing, and quitting.
« Reply #149 on: April 21, 2014, 04:07:00 PM »
We are what we repeatedly do. ~ Aristotle

Quit or get off the pot, Sally. ~ Diesel2112

The way I see it, you can either post roll daily or fuck off. ~ jost2brown

Bam! Right in the ass! ~ MonsterEMT

Quit Date: 3/4/14
HOF Date: 6/11/14
2nd Floor: 9/19/14
HOF Speech

Offline slinger

• Quitter
  • Interests: My wife and two sons, sports, hunting, fishing, and quitting.
« Reply #148 on: April 21, 2014, 03:56:00 PM »
So let's get back to why you're here shall we...you're here to quit chewing which is great...you presumably want some support while your here? Ok, so you answered yes to those two questions i would think so let me just tell you how this site works...you post roll, keep your word that day and repeat the next day. Ok, so we understand that posting roll is how and why you get support here on this support site? So when you MISS ROLL and someone calls you out on it, that is SUPPORT. That is saying that particular person cares enough about your quit to call you out on missing roll. They do that and you tell them to go "kill themselves" which I've already pointed out that we had a quitter that people knew here that did kill themselves just a few weeks ago. Now you wonder why people jump all over your thread? Are you really that fucked up on 'roids and nic raging and all that bullshit to not see the support slapping you in the face? If you don't want support then just go. If you don't like the way people support you then just go. If you don't want to get your balls busted for missing roll, then either leave or don't miss again. If you don't have someone's number get it from someone. PM someone in your group and get their number so you can text them on days you can't post. I'm highly over your self righteous attitude towards everyone on here especially your favorite comeback of "kill yourself" (mr. christian) but i am offering you real advice on how to use this site to quit nicotine. Don't want support or advice, then log off and go body slam someone and leave us alone...
What he said.
We are what we repeatedly do. ~ Aristotle

Quit or get off the pot, Sally. ~ Diesel2112

The way I see it, you can either post roll daily or fuck off. ~ jost2brown

Bam! Right in the ass! ~ MonsterEMT

Quit Date: 3/4/14
HOF Date: 6/11/14
2nd Floor: 9/19/14
HOF Speech

Offline jayd41

• Quitter
« Reply #147 on: April 21, 2014, 03:43:00 PM »
So let's get back to why you're here shall we...you're here to quit chewing which is great...you presumably want some support while your here? Ok, so you answered yes to those two questions i would think so let me just tell you how this site works...you post roll, keep your word that day and repeat the next day. Ok, so we understand that posting roll is how and why you get support here on this support site? So when you MISS ROLL and someone calls you out on it, that is SUPPORT. That is saying that particular person cares enough about your quit to call you out on missing roll. They do that and you tell them to go "kill themselves" which I've already pointed out that we had a quitter that people knew here that did kill themselves just a few weeks ago. Now you wonder why people jump all over your thread? Are you really that fucked up on 'roids and nic raging and all that bullshit to not see the support slapping you in the face? If you don't want support then just go. If you don't like the way people support you then just go. If you don't want to get your balls busted for missing roll, then either leave or don't miss again. If you don't have someone's number get it from someone. PM someone in your group and get their number so you can text them on days you can't post. I'm highly over your self righteous attitude towards everyone on here especially your favorite comeback of "kill yourself" (mr. christian) but i am offering you real advice on how to use this site to quit nicotine. Don't want support or advice, then log off and go body slam someone and leave us alone...

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
« Reply #146 on: April 21, 2014, 03:36:00 PM »

Thank you for proving my point. You know, the one about the lack of maturity.
AND AGAIN MY POINT IS THE SAME,

Offline MN_Ben

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
« Reply #145 on: April 21, 2014, 03:33:00 PM »
'Popcorn'