Author Topic: DAY 3 AND FEEL AWESOME  (Read 18359 times)

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/14
  • Interests: Family, motorcycles, all sports, hunting, fishing, guns
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: DAY 3 AND FEEL AWESOME
« Reply #129 on: April 21, 2014, 09:43:00 AM »
Quote from: WCWBigNasty
Quote from: Winter
Quote from: srans
No roll today bignasty? No promise? Did you take Saturday off?
Haven't you heard srans, his quit is invincible. Roll call is for us uneducated folk.
Too all the haters kill yourself, still nic free, I'm not weak not gonna cave wintergreen you just brought the asshole right back out with you dumb ass comment. Day 14 and fuck off.
WCW, class is back in session since English isn't taught at Princeton.
'To', not 'Too'. 'Your', not 'you'. If you are going to address 'haters', in the plural, it should be 'kill yourselves', also in the plural.
If I were you, and I thank God I am not, I'd do some research into the use of commas. They are free of charge on the internet.
Wintergreen didn't bring the asshole back out, he never left.
Why didn't you post over the weekend? Posting every day is the best way to get this done.
Glad you're back and didn't cave, though.
Quit since 1/23/14

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #128 on: April 21, 2014, 08:43:00 AM »
If I am quit for 15 days, and WcW is quit for 15 days, he is still more quit than me.
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #127 on: April 21, 2014, 04:07:00 AM »
Quote from: String11
I read almost every post on here and thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for playing the bad guy WCW. You stirred a hornets nest up. I do have a few observations though.

1). The main thing I got out of this was you got paid to be an a-hole for 14 years. Props, I am extremely jealous of that.

2). I understand the cap lock button I have similar thing at work. I'm just to anal to leave it on.

3). My quit has been relatively easy except a few times. First three days was a bee etch but after that just a few dreams etc. Not like yours easy but better than most.

4). Although you won't like to admit it, these bastards have you coming back for more and with that, you're now quitting and secretly that's all we give a shit about. Your quit is our goal. Glad you're sticking with it. The ODAAT quotes I've heard you say let's me know you get it, even if you are an asshole.

I quit with you and remain jealous of your being paid to be an a-hole. Nice quit and may God continue to ease the nic away from ya.
Easy, hard, good, bad, brilliant, idiot, smart, fool and so on.

All words that will not change the fact we are addicts. Post roll and keep you're word. Realize one is to many and 1000 will never be enough.

With that i will leave this quit to wcw. He seems to have everything handled and i got better things to do.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline String11

• Quitter
  • Interests: I'm a guy that fears God and loves family. My family and I would be considered outsdoors people. We hunt, fish, ski, cheer, football, basketball, soccer, and baseball. My wife and I don't necessarily spoil our children, but they do get 95% of our attention. (like they should)
« Reply #126 on: April 21, 2014, 12:06:00 AM »
I read almost every post on here and thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for playing the bad guy WCW. You stirred a hornets nest up. I do have a few observations though.

1). The main thing I got out of this was you got paid to be an a-hole for 14 years. Props, I am extremely jealous of that.

2). I understand the cap lock button I have similar thing at work. I'm just to anal to leave it on.

3). My quit has been relatively easy except a few times. First three days was a bee etch but after that just a few dreams etc. Not like yours easy but better than most.

4). Although you won't like to admit it, these bastards have you coming back for more and with that, you're now quitting and secretly that's all we give a shit about. Your quit is our goal. Glad you're sticking with it. The ODAAT quotes I've heard you say let's me know you get it, even if you are an asshole.

I quit with you and remain jealous of your being paid to be an a-hole. Nice quit and may God continue to ease the nic away from ya.
Quit date 11-10-2013 7th Floor 10-10-2015
HOF 02-17-2014
2nd Floor 05-28-2014
3rd Floor 09-05-2014
1 year 11-09-2014
4th Floor 12-14-14
5th Floor 03-24-2015
6th Floor 07-02-2015

I'm a quitter, are you?

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-07
  • Interests: FAMILY, PRO WRESTLING, COOKING AND BY THAT I MEAN MY FAMILY COMES FIRST, i AM A 14 YEAR VET OF PRO WRESTLING, AND I AM A CHEF. ANYTHING ELSE ASK ME
« Reply #125 on: April 20, 2014, 10:14:00 PM »
Haven't you heard srans, his quit is invincible. Roll call is for us uneducated folk.
Too all the haters kill yourself, still nic free, I'm not weak not gonna cave wintergreen you just brought the asshole right back out with you dumb ass comment. Day 14 and fuck off.

Offline Raider

• Quit Pro
  • Imma Quitter
  • Quit Date: Feb 28, 2014
  • Interests: Fishing, Camping, Kayaking, but mainly spending time with the family and friends.
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #124 on: April 20, 2014, 10:02:00 PM »
Quote from: slug.go
Yea, i've heard. Talk is cheap. That roll post is what i look at.
I CAME ACROSS A FULL CAN. I OPENED THE CAN IT WAS STILL FRESH, I QUICKLY PUT THE LID BACK ON, AND I WAS LIKE HUM MAYBE ONE DIP WONT HURT.....I OPENED THE CAN BACK UP AND I SMELLED IT
This ^^^^^ is what i'm concerned with. He can talk all the bull sh@@ he wants. The problem is this wasn't bull sh@@. This was an addict doing something stupid that could cost him. Hope he's ok, wouldn't wish failure upon anyone.
Don't wish failure on anyone...but this doesn't look good. Has no known accountability outside roll, pissed off more than a few here, too. Had his own method of quitting, no, doesn't bode well. Where the hell are you BigNasty...or is it BigCaver?
I'm thinking big panzy right now.
Quitting is so much easier with the support of everyone on here. It's too bad that some people don't see it. Hopefully he just is unable to post roll but..........well, I guess we will see. I'm sure if he caved, we will NEVER see him around here again. Not after all that talk so early on.

All I got to say is that I quit with all you damn quitters every damn day.

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
« Reply #123 on: April 20, 2014, 06:43:00 PM »
I CAME ACROSS A FULL CAN. I OPENED THE CAN IT WAS STILL FRESH, I QUICKLY PUT THE LID BACK ON, AND I WAS LIKE HUM MAYBE ONE DIP WONT HURT.....I OPENED THE CAN BACK UP AND I SMELLED IT
This ^^^^^ is what i'm concerned with. He can talk all the bull sh@@ he wants. The problem is this wasn't bull sh@@. This was an addict doing something stupid that could cost him. Hope he's ok, wouldn't wish failure upon anyone.
Don't wish failure on anyone...but this doesn't look good. Has no known accountability outside roll, pissed off more than a few here, too. Had his own method of quitting, no, doesn't bode well. Where the hell are you BigNasty...or is it BigCaver?
I'm thinking big panzy right now.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/14
  • Interests: Family, motorcycles, all sports, hunting, fishing, guns
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #122 on: April 20, 2014, 06:29:00 PM »
Quit since 1/23/14

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
« Reply #121 on: April 20, 2014, 10:24:00 AM »
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
« Reply #120 on: April 20, 2014, 08:30:00 AM »
Quit~December - 2 - 2013
1st Floor~March - 11 - 2014

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
« Reply #119 on: April 19, 2014, 08:05:00 PM »
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

Offline pbrain04

• Quitter
« Reply #118 on: April 18, 2014, 11:45:00 AM »
day 12, still nic free, i choose to quit today who with me.
IM WITH YOU!!!!! QUIT LIKE FUCK

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-07
  • Interests: FAMILY, PRO WRESTLING, COOKING AND BY THAT I MEAN MY FAMILY COMES FIRST, i AM A 14 YEAR VET OF PRO WRESTLING, AND I AM A CHEF. ANYTHING ELSE ASK ME
« Reply #117 on: April 18, 2014, 09:48:00 AM »
day 12, still nic free, i choose to quit today who with me.

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
« Reply #116 on: April 17, 2014, 07:01:00 PM »
Quote from: pbrain04
Quote from: rdad
DAY 11 AND STILL GOING STRONG, QUICK STORY..SUNDAY I WAS CLEANING OUT MY RIDE, YOU KNOW GETTING RID OF ANY SIGN OF DIPPING SUCH AS STRAGGLING SPIT BOTTLE HIDDEN UNDER THE SEAT, A ROUGE CAN THE FELL IN THE SEAT ETC. SO I CAME ACROSS A FULL CAN. I OPENED THE CAN IT WAS STILL FRESH, I QUICKLY PUT THE LID BACK ON, AND I WAS LIKE HUM MAYBE ONE DIP WONT HURT.....I OPENED THE CAN BACK UP AND I SMELLED IT, I WAS LIKE FUCK THAT SMELLS LIKE STRAIGHT HELL, I COULDNT BELIEVE I PUT THIS SHIT IN MY MOUTH, I CANT BELIEVE I KISSED MY SON WITH THIS IN MY MOUTH, I FELT BOTH EMPOWERED THAT I WAS BEATING THIS THING AND ASHAMED AT THE SAME TIME, THAT SOMETHING SO FUCKING NASTY HAD A CONTROLL OVER ME FOR SO LONG. NOT ANYMORE. DAY 11 STILL NIC FREE, AND AS FOR THAT CAN IT BECAME WORM FOOD.
Glad you had the stones to trash that crap!
Good job on being strong enough to get rid of that and not do anything stupid. Its funny how strong the smell of dip is to me now. I can smell it from across the room whenever someone is packing. I didn't know it was so offensive when I was doing it. I'm so glad those days are OVER.
NICE WORK BIGNASTY. MY CAPS BUTTON IS STUCK.

ITS FUNNY RIGHT? WHEN YOU SEE THE LIGHT AND REALIZE HOW NASTY THAT SHIT IS...ITS LIKE "HOW DID IT TAKE ME THIS LONG TO REALIZE PUTTING DOG SHIT IN MY MOUTH WAS STUPID". IT TOOK ME ALMOST 30 YEARS.
Good realization. Keep the poison away from you. It don't deserve to be in the same room as you. It doesn't deserve your want, desire and curiosity.

It no longer has a place in your home, car, garage or any where else you can think of. Think goodness it was just a smell, but don't think for one second that smell won't lure you back. That is the Smell of death and disappointment.

Quit with you.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

Offline pbrain04

• Quitter
« Reply #115 on: April 17, 2014, 05:37:00 PM »
Quote from: rdad
DAY 11 AND STILL GOING STRONG, QUICK STORY..SUNDAY I WAS CLEANING OUT MY RIDE, YOU KNOW GETTING RID OF ANY SIGN OF DIPPING SUCH AS STRAGGLING SPIT BOTTLE HIDDEN UNDER THE SEAT, A ROUGE CAN THE FELL IN THE SEAT ETC. SO I CAME ACROSS A FULL CAN. I OPENED THE CAN IT WAS STILL FRESH, I QUICKLY PUT THE LID BACK ON, AND I WAS LIKE HUM MAYBE ONE DIP WONT HURT.....I OPENED THE CAN BACK UP AND I SMELLED IT, I WAS LIKE FUCK THAT SMELLS LIKE STRAIGHT HELL, I COULDNT BELIEVE I PUT THIS SHIT IN MY MOUTH, I CANT BELIEVE I KISSED MY SON WITH THIS IN MY MOUTH, I FELT BOTH EMPOWERED THAT I WAS BEATING THIS THING AND ASHAMED AT THE SAME TIME, THAT SOMETHING SO FUCKING NASTY HAD A CONTROLL OVER ME FOR SO LONG. NOT ANYMORE. DAY 11 STILL NIC FREE, AND AS FOR THAT CAN IT BECAME WORM FOOD.
Glad you had the stones to trash that crap!
Good job on being strong enough to get rid of that and not do anything stupid. Its funny how strong the smell of dip is to me now. I can smell it from across the room whenever someone is packing. I didn't know it was so offensive when I was doing it. I'm so glad those days are OVER.
NICE WORK BIGNASTY. MY CAPS BUTTON IS STUCK.

ITS FUNNY RIGHT? WHEN YOU SEE THE LIGHT AND REALIZE HOW NASTY THAT SHIT IS...ITS LIKE "HOW DID IT TAKE ME THIS LONG TO REALIZE PUTTING DOG SHIT IN MY MOUTH WAS STUPID". IT TOOK ME ALMOST 30 YEARS.