Author Topic: DAY 3 AND FEEL AWESOME  (Read 18370 times)

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
Re: DAY 3 AND FEEL AWESOME
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2014, 07:39:00 PM »
My first post on this site, 472 days ago, talked about the good times I shared with my good friend the Kodiak bear. I got called out. And I thank god every day that I did. I post with the man that called me out every single day.

This plan works. I am not aware of another plan that does. We are both big boys. I've been paid to be an asshole for about 20 years now. I set my own rules and I work to win. Without the guidance of the leaders on this intro board, I would not be here today.

I hope you stay, because you'll fail if you leave. This cakewalk of quit will leave the door open just enough that too many beers or a fishing trip or flat tire will give the bitch an opening. Know how I can say this with such confidence? First, because I'm a very high functioning asshole. And secondly because I've watched it recur dozens of times on this site. Your exact same easy peeeeeeesy quit I'm not having any issues this is so easy my feelings are hurt I'm gonna leave you're hurting my feelings guys story.

Stay or don't stay. Quit or don't. They go hand in hand.

From one asshole to another, I hope you stay. But if you don't a lot of ust shareholders will sure be happy.

Offline SirDerek

• Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2014, 05:10:00 PM »
Quote from: srans
Quote from: 30isEnuff
hey there WCW,

You're in the right place to get and stay quit.
These men care enough to give their time and bust your balls....cause they are quit and want to show/help You...
This men at this site has helped 10's of thousands.
Stay here, read all you can. Jump into chat...these men saved my life and can save yours too.
Just bring a little humility with your desire to "be quit" and you'll get more help than money can buy...I promise.
Just drink the quit kool-aid and your quit days will stack up quickly.
You can do this, One Day at a Time...
Cheers.
Like my brother here stated, lot of people will help you on this site. You just have to check the pride at the door. Your going to get a lot of advice, some you won't like and some you'll be glad you got. Take what you need and leave the rest.

Quitting with you today my friend.
30 there does nail it pretty good.

We were right where you are at one point. As it is said we are all on the same team now fighting that evil poison that we had been feeding ourself. But it is time now that we stand together against it.

It is all a mind set that we are trying to get you to understand. If you have any thought of an 'old friend' that is what we want out of your vocabulary. Does an old friend help you commit suicide slowly? Does an old friend steal your money, steal your time from you where you could be spending it with you family?

Its getting the right mental part, as you will go through ups and downs over the next couple of months, and it is in those down times where you cannot think of it as an old friend but need to think of it as the enemy, or you may find yourself back to square/day 1.

be good, be strong, be quit

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2014, 04:14:00 PM »
Quote from: 30isEnuff
hey there WCW,

These men care enough to give their time and bust your balls....cause they are quit and want to show/help You...
Stay here, read all you can. Jump into chat...these men saved my life and can save yours too.
Just bring a little humility with your desire to "be quit" and you'll get more help than money can buy...I promise.
Cheers.
Like my brother here stated, lot of people will help you on this site. You just have to check the pride at the door. Your going to get a lot of advice, some you won't like and some you'll be glad you got. Take what you need and leave the rest.

Quitting with you today my friend.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline 30isEnuff

• Quitter
  • Keeping my jaw and tongue, I like them.
    • I'm The Owner of this Place.
  • Quit Date: May 25, 2012
  • Interests: "Being Quit" Today, just Today.Moving on to more of life before the light is gone.
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2014, 04:05:00 PM »
hey there WCW,

Cheers.
Keeping my jaw and tongue...I like them.
It's poison I tell ya, You wouldn't drink Liquid Drano, would ya?

Offline DC3272

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-03-15
  • Interests: My children, Archery, hunting, fishing and workingout
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2014, 03:43:00 PM »
Nasty drop me a line if you ever wanna talk but just remember ill give it to you straight not going to rub your back a pour you glass of warm milk. Stay quit stay clean

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2014, 02:02:00 PM »
Quote from: WCWBigNasty
NO NOT RAGING, AND YES IM A BIT OF AN ASSHOLE, I SPENT 14 YEARS GETTING PAID TO BE AN ASSHOLE, BUT THATS NOT THE REASON BEHIND MY POST. IF I POST SOMETHING, I DONT NEED SOMEONE COMING BEHIND ME SAYING SOMETHING TO THE CONTRARY JUST TO BE POSTING SOMETHING. AND QUITE FRANKLY IM WELL INTO DAY 3 AND I HAVENT HAD AS MUCH AS A CRAVING, NO FOG, NO WITHDRAWLS, NADDA, IM NOT EXPECTING EVERYDAY TO BE THIS EASY BUT AS OF RIGHT NOW ITS LIKE I NEVER DIPPED. AND IM 25+ YEARS DEEP. I WAS THE ONE WHO PUT A DIP IN WHEN I WAKE UP AND JUST CONTINUE TO ADD TO IT ALL DAY LONG, NEVER TAKING IT OUT, UNLESS TO EAT. I KEPT DIP IN LITTERALLY 24/7. BUT PETTY IS PETTY, I WOULDNT LET YOU REBUTTLE EVERY THING I SAID IF YOU STANDING IN FRONT OF ME AND I WONT DO IT ON HERE EITHER, THEIR JUST NO SINCE IN IT, OTHER THAN YOU LIKE TO HEAR YOURSELF TALK.
You should stick this out even though we're a bunch of assholes. Just check your pride at the door and get with the program, read everything on these message boards. There is tons of wisdom here that will keep you quit. We will quit with you day in and day out. You are not alone in this fight. We are all just like you, one big happy bunch of assholes here all kicking nicotine's ass. I would think that your 4 year old son might appreciate having a father who is alive and has a tongue and jaw when he graduates high school. Don't be afraid to stay here and quit with us. I quit with you today. Let me know if you have any questions about how this works.
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline jayd41

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golf, basketball, anything related to Purdue! Boiler up! Friends and family
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2014, 01:10:00 PM »
In case you missed it from like every other intro post on here...you are going to get your "balls busted" when you refer to dip as your "best friend". Hell thats all i said was that best friends normally don't try to kill you. but if you think your way is better, if you don't need the support or if you are that special butterfly then do your thing...i'll stay clear. :rolleyes:
Boy I sure could use a beer right about now!

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2014, 01:06:00 PM »
WCW, I was you 30 days ago. I posted an intro and got blasted and thought screw these guys. Then I lurked, and read, lurked and read............and decided there isn't a site or a brotherhood for people who want to be quit just the way I want to do it, and that it's their sandbox so if I want support, I better play by their rules.

And yes, there are some here who aren't playing nice, it's an addiction site, not lets be BBF's site.

I hope you can be quit with or without us, and since you expect some snarky comment, the button 2 above the control key is called CAPS lock, check it out sometime!
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-07
  • Interests: FAMILY, PRO WRESTLING, COOKING AND BY THAT I MEAN MY FAMILY COMES FIRST, i AM A 14 YEAR VET OF PRO WRESTLING, AND I AM A CHEF. ANYTHING ELSE ASK ME
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2014, 12:55:00 PM »
NO NOT RAGING, AND YES IM A BIT OF AN ASSHOLE, I SPENT 14 YEARS GETTING PAID TO BE AN ASSHOLE, BUT THATS NOT THE REASON BEHIND MY POST. IF I POST SOMETHING, I DONT NEED SOMEONE COMING BEHIND ME SAYING SOMETHING TO THE CONTRARY JUST TO BE POSTING SOMETHING. AND QUITE FRANKLY IM WELL INTO DAY 3 AND I HAVENT HAD AS MUCH AS A CRAVING, NO FOG, NO WITHDRAWLS, NADDA, IM NOT EXPECTING EVERYDAY TO BE THIS EASY BUT AS OF RIGHT NOW ITS LIKE I NEVER DIPPED. AND IM 25+ YEARS DEEP. I WAS THE ONE WHO PUT A DIP IN WHEN I WAKE UP AND JUST CONTINUE TO ADD TO IT ALL DAY LONG, NEVER TAKING IT OUT, UNLESS TO EAT. I KEPT DIP IN LITTERALLY 24/7. BUT PETTY IS PETTY, I WOULDNT LET YOU REBUTTLE EVERY THING I SAID IF YOU STANDING IN FRONT OF ME AND I WONT DO IT ON HERE EITHER, THEIR JUST NO SINCE IN IT, OTHER THAN YOU LIKE TO HEAR YOURSELF TALK.

Offline jayd41

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golf, basketball, anything related to Purdue! Boiler up! Friends and family
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2014, 12:03:00 PM »
Wow...take care. Remember this is not a game...this is life and death. We are trying to help you and you say this is some breezy thing, well unless you are just an asshole and can't take a little constructive criticism or my biggest guess is that you don't understand what your addiction has done to you and you are actually raging. 'B.S.'

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
  • Interests: FAMILY, PRO WRESTLING, COOKING AND BY THAT I MEAN MY FAMILY COMES FIRST, i AM A 14 YEAR VET OF PRO WRESTLING, AND I AM A CHEF. ANYTHING ELSE ASK ME
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2014, 11:57:00 AM »
OK SINCE I DONT KNOW THE RULES OF THE GAME ON THIS SITE, AND BECUASE I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SOMEONE ALWAYS COMING BACK WITH A RUBUTTAL OF SOMETHING I HAVE WRITTEN, I AM BOWING AWAY FROM THIS SITE. I DONT CARE THAT WE ONLY GET 1 POST REALLY, BUST BALLS SOMEWHERE ELSE. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL

Offline Raider

• Quit Pro
  • Imma Quitter
  • Quit Date: Feb 28, 2014
  • Interests: Fishing, Camping, Kayaking, but mainly spending time with the family and friends.
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2014, 11:44:00 AM »
Quote from: jayd41
SO FAR THIS HAS BEEN A BREEZE, TOBACCO FREE SINCE 4-6, AND DONT MISS IT AT ALL, IVE BEEN IN LITTERALLY 10 STORES WHERE I USED TO BUY, AND THEIR WAS NO DESIRE TO BUY A CAN, NOT EVEN OUT OF HABBIT OF BUYING THE CAN ITSELF.  I PRAY THAT IT CONTINUES TO BE THIS EASY, AND I PRAY THAT IT IS THIS EASY FOR EVERYONE WHO TRIES TO QUIT.  FOR ME I PRAYED, AND I JUST HAD TO SAY GOODBY TO MY BEST FRIEND OF 25+ YEARS, AND I PUT HIM TO REST, AND IM GOOD, MOVING ON, SO DAY 3 IM QUIT.  REST OF MY LIFE TO GO.
post in your original intro...and careful with your thoughts on your "best friend". best friends don't try to kill you
As Jayd said, please do all of your posting in your original introduction post. We each get only one thread in introductions. Thanks

Offline jayd41

• Quitter
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2014, 11:38:00 AM »
SO FAR THIS HAS BEEN A BREEZE, TOBACCO FREE SINCE 4-6, AND DONT MISS IT AT ALL, IVE BEEN IN LITTERALLY 10 STORES WHERE I USED TO BUY, AND THEIR WAS NO DESIRE TO BUY A CAN, NOT EVEN OUT OF HABBIT OF BUYING THE CAN ITSELF. I PRAY THAT IT CONTINUES TO BE THIS EASY, AND I PRAY THAT IT IS THIS EASY FOR EVERYONE WHO TRIES TO QUIT. FOR ME I PRAYED, AND I JUST HAD TO SAY GOODBY TO MY BEST FRIEND OF 25+ YEARS, AND I PUT HIM TO REST, AND IM GOOD, MOVING ON, SO DAY 3 IM QUIT. REST OF MY LIFE TO GO.
post in your original intro...and careful with your thoughts on your "best friend". best friends don't try to kill you

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2014, 11:25:00 AM »
SO FAR THIS HAS BEEN A BREEZE, TOBACCO FREE SINCE 4-6, AND DONT MISS IT AT ALL, IVE BEEN IN LITTERALLY 10 STORES WHERE I USED TO BUY, AND THEIR WAS NO DESIRE TO BUY A CAN, NOT EVEN OUT OF HABBIT OF BUYING THE CAN ITSELF. I PRAY THAT IT CONTINUES TO BE THIS EASY, AND I PRAY THAT IT IS THIS EASY FOR EVERYONE WHO TRIES TO QUIT. FOR ME I PRAYED, AND I JUST HAD TO SAY GOODBY TO MY BEST FRIEND OF 25+ YEARS, AND I PUT HIM TO REST, AND IM GOOD, MOVING ON, SO DAY 3 IM QUIT. REST OF MY LIFE TO GO.

E&C's Dad

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2014, 04:19:00 PM »
APPRICIATE THE REPOSNSES, UNFORTUNATELY, I DONT CHECK THESE MESSAGES OFTEN, HOWEVER WELL THROUGH THE SECOND DAY AND I STILL FEEL GREAT. CHEWING BUBLE GUM BUT TO BE HONETS NO DESIRE, NOW IT WOULD BE GREAT IF IT WOULD STAY LIKE THAT BUT IM READY FOR WHEN IT CHANGES UP, BUT RIGHT NOW NO ISSUES. I DID PRAY BEFORE HAND, AND ASKED GOD TO HONOR MY FAST, AND MAKE IT MY LAST, SO I BELIEVE THE RELITIVE EASE THAT I AM EXPERIENCING IS BECAUSE OF GOD, DELIVERING ME FROM THE ADDICTION OF TOBACCO, IF YOU DONT BELIEVE THE SAME WAY I WOULD STAY CLEAR OF MY POST.
One of the best and worst things God gave us was Free Will. Pray for strength but you need to own your quit and use the tools the big man left for you here at KTC!

I Quit with you today.