Author Topic: DAY 3 AND FEEL AWESOME  (Read 12902 times)

Offline Jlud007

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: DAY 3 AND FEEL AWESOME
« Reply #384 on: July 15, 2014, 04:40:00 PM »
Quote from: Diesel2112
Look here, Butterbean.

You didn't do this YOUR way, you used this site. You used it for silent support and inspiration. You would not have made it 100 days without ktc. Your 100 day post proves that.

You purposely didn't post role because your a self absorbed fake tough guy who though he was making some kind of point.

Brotherhood and accountability are the cornerstones of this site.

You demonstrated neither during your 100 days.

If I went to war I sure as hell wouldn't want you in my foxhole.

This ain't the WWF, this is real life shit.

Ktc has a minimal price of admission and not only are you not paying it but your sneaking in through the back gate and then rubbing it in our faces.

I'm not an admin or mod or whatever, but if I was I'd deadbolt that back gate and take your ass out with the trash.
Diesel laid it out better than I could... I support this message.

'chief'

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #383 on: July 15, 2014, 04:24:00 PM »
Look here, Butterbean.

You didn't do this YOUR way, you used this site. You used it for silent support and inspiration. You would not have made it 100 days without ktc. Your 100 day post proves that.

You purposely didn't post role because your a self absorbed fake tough guy who though he was making some kind of point.

Brotherhood and accountability are the cornerstones of this site.

You demonstrated neither during your 100 days.

If I went to war I sure as hell wouldn't want you in my foxhole.

This ain't the WWF, this is real life shit.

Ktc has a minimal price of admission and not only are you not paying it but your sneaking in through the back gate and then rubbing it in our faces.

I'm not an admin or mod or whatever, but if I was I'd deadbolt that back gate and take your ass out with the trash.
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #382 on: July 15, 2014, 03:56:00 PM »
Quote from: WCWBigNasty
Quote from: Thewolfe
Quote from: jlud007
Quote from: Knockout
DAY 100 TODAY. IM DOING IT LOW KEY, I MAY BE SUCCESSFULL NOT POSTING ROLL THATS JUST ME, NOW FOCUSED ON 200 ODAAT. THANKS TO THOSE WHO HAVE REACHED OUT. ITS PRETTY AWESOME TO BE 100 DAYS FREE, WHEN I CAN STILL VIVIDILY REMEMBER HATING MYSELF FOR BEING ENSLAVED TO SOMETHING I KNEW WAS KILLING ME AND FEELING LIKE I WOULD BE ENSLAVED TOO IT TILL I DIE........NOT ANYMORE.
Congrats man. Triple digits is an awesome accomplishment no matter how you did it! Stay focused and always remember how life was before you quit.
I WILL NEVER FORGET MY LIFE CONSUMED WITH A FAT LIP AND DIP JUICE RUNNING DOWN MY LIP AND DIP STAINS ON MY CLOTHES AND I WILL NEVER FORGET MY SON PICKING UP A SPIT BOTTLE AND DRINKING MY SPIT. I WILL NEVER FORGET THOSE DAYS, WHICH HELPS ME PUSH THRU TO ANOTHER DAY. TO KNOW MY SON WILL NEVER DRINK ANOTHER SPIT BOTTLE OF MINE.......PRICELESS
Nice job WCW... guess you made it to 100.. and found your caps lock key. Now go post roll call before you "update" us. That's the price of admission, no excuses, no one is above posting roll. It's an insult to come here and brag about how great it is not posting roll, if your not on roll we don't know for sure your quit. Again.... it's the price of admission here sizzle chest.
He hasn't posted roll for MONTHS , what the hell are you talking about? He was dropped from roll for his refusal to post roll. He told us to fuck off. My my we all have short memories
no thewolf you can still fuck off, again i try to come back on this site let everything go and post an update, not with pride or big headedness but truly humbled by the whole experience and to reach 100 virtually by my self, and just so you know their are several who keep in touch, ask for updates, and who want to know whats happenening with me, and so this was a way to update those who want to know. but again i guess their is always going to be assholes who always want to try and steal your victories. so you haters keep on hating, and im gonna keep on not posting roll and im gonna keep on quitting one day at a time.
I wonder how man you call an ask for updates? How many do you help you self absorbed douche?
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline Jlud007

• Quitter
« Reply #381 on: July 15, 2014, 03:06:00 PM »
Here are a few notable Big Nasty quotes:

HOLD YOUR NUTS ACCOUNTABLE, JABRONI, NO ONE HOLD ME ACCOUNTABLE UNLESS I LET THEM, YOUR IN THE WRONG THREAD

ok so in light of people wanting to bring my personal life in to this website. i will no longer be a participant in this website. i dont need this site to quit, i dont make a single person on this site a promise to quit, its a daily choice i make to my self. if you have my number delete it. that is all, and trust me your replys will be waisted if they are directed to me because i wont be back to check.

Quit on
It's just not acceptable to come in here and brag about how great your quit is without roll. I will always defend post roll as the admission fee here and make sure new guys don't see an asshole like BigNasty disrespect the process.

Offline thewolfe

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 4-2-2014
  • Interests: Quitting. Hi-end audio and quality recordings of anything from classical to jazz, folk, bluegrass, rock, good 80s metal, and of course the crooners, The desert, hiking, camping and shooting.
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #380 on: July 15, 2014, 02:53:00 PM »
Here are a few notable Big Nasty quotes:

HOLD YOUR NUTS ACCOUNTABLE, JABRONI, NO ONE HOLD ME ACCOUNTABLE UNLESS I LET THEM, YOUR IN THE WRONG THREAD

ok so in light of people wanting to bring my personal life in to this website. i will no longer be a participant in this website. i dont need this site to quit, i dont make a single person on this site a promise to quit, its a daily choice i make to my self. if you have my number delete it. that is all, and trust me your replys will be waisted if they are directed to me because i wont be back to check.

Quit on

Offline Jlud007

• Quitter
« Reply #379 on: July 15, 2014, 02:49:00 PM »
DAY 100 TODAY. IM DOING IT LOW KEY, I MAY BE SUCCESSFULL NOT POSTING ROLL THATS JUST ME, NOW FOCUSED ON 200 ODAAT. THANKS TO THOSE WHO HAVE REACHED OUT. ITS PRETTY AWESOME TO BE 100 DAYS FREE, WHEN I CAN STILL VIVIDILY REMEMBER HATING MYSELF FOR BEING ENSLAVED TO SOMETHING I KNEW WAS KILLING ME AND FEELING LIKE I WOULD BE ENSLAVED TOO IT TILL I DIE........NOT ANYMORE.
Congrats man. Triple digits is an awesome accomplishment no matter how you did it! Stay focused and always remember how life was before you quit.
I WILL NEVER FORGET MY LIFE CONSUMED WITH A FAT LIP AND DIP JUICE RUNNING DOWN MY LIP AND DIP STAINS ON MY CLOTHES AND I WILL NEVER FORGET MY SON PICKING UP A SPIT BOTTLE AND DRINKING MY SPIT. I WILL NEVER FORGET THOSE DAYS, WHICH HELPS ME PUSH THRU TO ANOTHER DAY. TO KNOW MY SON WILL NEVER DRINK ANOTHER SPIT BOTTLE OF MINE.......PRICELESS
Nice job WCW... guess you made it to 100.. and found your caps lock key. Now go post roll call before you "update" us. That's the price of admission, no excuses, no one is above posting roll. It's an insult to come here and brag about how great it is not posting roll, if your not on roll we don't know for sure your quit. Again.... it's the price of admission here sizzle chest.
He hasn't posted roll for MONTHS , what the hell are you talking about? He was dropped from roll for his refusal to post roll. He told us to fuck off. My my we all have short memories
no thewolf you can still fuck off, again i try to come back on this site let everything go and post an update, not with pride or big headedness but truly humbled by the whole experience and to reach 100 virtually by my self, and just so you know their are several who keep in touch, ask for updates, and who want to know whats happenening with me, and so this was a way to update those who want to know. but again i guess their is always going to be assholes who always want to try and steal your victories. so you haters keep on hating, and im gonna keep on not posting roll and im gonna keep on quitting one day at a time.
You are so delusional it's almost comical, whats sad it is you just never could put your ego aside and accept posting and participating. 'arse'

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
« Reply #378 on: July 15, 2014, 02:48:00 PM »
He hasn't posted roll for MONTHS , what the hell are you talking about? He was dropped from roll for his refusal to post roll. He told us to fuck off. My my we all have short memories. Glad he's quit but he isn't a July DD participant.
I think you missed my sarcasm Wolfe....

Nasty is just a loudmouth with a keyboard and no respect for KTC. Glad your quit but I hope a mod or admin show you the door.
Noone is trying to tarnish anything or steal your accomplishment. You ask for and demand respect and so do we. Respect this house when you are in it. Your next post absolutly needs to be roll!!! No ifs, ands, or buts........
Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-07
  • Interests: FAMILY, PRO WRESTLING, COOKING AND BY THAT I MEAN MY FAMILY COMES FIRST, i AM A 14 YEAR VET OF PRO WRESTLING, AND I AM A CHEF. ANYTHING ELSE ASK ME
« Reply #377 on: July 15, 2014, 02:47:00 PM »

Offline Jlud007

• Quitter
« Reply #376 on: July 15, 2014, 02:46:00 PM »
He hasn't posted roll for MONTHS , what the hell are you talking about? He was dropped from roll for his refusal to post roll. He told us to fuck off. My my we all have short memories. Glad he's quit but he isn't a July DD participant.
I think you missed my sarcasm Wolfe....

Nasty is just a loudmouth with a keyboard and no respect for KTC. Glad your quit but I hope a mod or admin show you the door.

Offline Jlud007

• Quitter
« Reply #375 on: July 15, 2014, 02:43:00 PM »
i guess their is always going to be 1 or 20 of you guys on this site.....so again im still going to do MY QUIT, MY WAY, feel free to not come to this page. and your comment about not knowing for sure, who cares i know im 100 days quit, thats all that matters.
What don't you understand? If wanna do it your way that's fine, but OUR way... The KTC way is posting roll daily with your brothers. When you come blowing in here whenever you feel like getting some attention, that's bullshit. So yeah, there are a 1,20 or couple hundred "guys like me" here, posting roll doing it the KTC way.

So your welcome to update anytime but have some respect for new quitters and post roll first. That's the rule, buttercup.

Offline thewolfe

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: Quitting. Hi-end audio and quality recordings of anything from classical to jazz, folk, bluegrass, rock, good 80s metal, and of course the crooners, The desert, hiking, camping and shooting.
« Reply #374 on: July 15, 2014, 02:42:00 PM »

Offline thewolfe

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #373 on: July 15, 2014, 02:38:00 PM »

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
  • Interests: FAMILY, PRO WRESTLING, COOKING AND BY THAT I MEAN MY FAMILY COMES FIRST, i AM A 14 YEAR VET OF PRO WRESTLING, AND I AM A CHEF. ANYTHING ELSE ASK ME
« Reply #372 on: July 15, 2014, 02:34:00 PM »
i guess their is always going to be 1 or 20 of you guys on this site.....so again im still going to do MY QUIT, MY WAY, feel free to not come to this page. and your comment about not knowing for sure, who cares i know im 100 days quit, thats all that matters.

Offline Jlud007

• Quitter
« Reply #371 on: July 15, 2014, 02:26:00 PM »

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
« Reply #370 on: July 15, 2014, 02:21:00 PM »