Author Topic: DAY 3 AND FEEL AWESOME  (Read 13214 times)

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: DAY 3 AND FEEL AWESOME
« Reply #354 on: May 23, 2014, 12:02:00 PM »
Quote from: MN_Ben
Quote from: WCWBigNasty
ok so in light of people wanting to bring my personal life in to this website. i will no longer be a participant in this website. i dont need this site to quit, i dont make a single person on this site a promise to quit, its a daily choice i make to my self. if you have my number delete it. that is all, and trust me your replys will be waisted if they are directed to me because i wont be back to check.

Quit on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhQql-ZbZmg
And yet your reading this reply. Your such a nimrod.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
« Reply #353 on: May 23, 2014, 11:45:00 AM »
Adios, lady.

Go over to QSLite (quitsmokeless.org), there are a bunch of sensitive folks there, that couldn't hang here. You'll fit right in. You can bitch about us, coddle each others pussies, talk about how right you are, how "Bad" you are. Go now. Please.
'Finger'
"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-07
  • Interests: FAMILY, PRO WRESTLING, COOKING AND BY THAT I MEAN MY FAMILY COMES FIRST, i AM A 14 YEAR VET OF PRO WRESTLING, AND I AM A CHEF. ANYTHING ELSE ASK ME
« Reply #352 on: May 23, 2014, 11:08:00 AM »
HAD TO JUMP OFF TAKING CALLS, WILL BE BACK ON IN A BIT TO THE CHAT,

Offline Minny

• Quitter
« Reply #351 on: May 23, 2014, 11:02:00 AM »
Big hat, no cattle.

*yawn*
Quit Date 7/12/13
HOF Date 10/19/13

My HOF Speech

E&C's Dad

« Reply #350 on: May 23, 2014, 10:36:00 AM »
Quote from: E&C's
come on into chat Shaun we are waiting for ya!
Come on man its like a virtual wrestling ring. We can all hug it out in there its only half ghey.

E&C's Dad

« Reply #349 on: May 23, 2014, 10:28:00 AM »
come on into chat Shaun we are waiting for ya!

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #348 on: May 23, 2014, 10:25:00 AM »
Quote from: Knockout
ok so in light of people wanting to bring my personal life in to this website. i will no longer be a participant in this website. i dont need this site to quit, i dont make a single person on this site a promise to quit, its a daily choice i make to my self. if you have my number delete it. that is all, and trust me your replys will be waisted if they are directed to me because i wont be back to check.

Quit on
Then stop reading the thread and gtfo. Your bullshit is nothing but poison to this site and it's members. Good luck quitting on your own, because that worked SO many times before you got here.
get into chat big nasty

http://chat.killthecan.org/
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline Knockout

• Quitter
  • Interests: EDM, Tattoos, Piercings, Rock Climbing, Football (mostly NFL), concerts, the beach.
« Reply #347 on: May 23, 2014, 10:13:00 AM »

Quit on
Then stop reading the thread and gtfo. Your bullshit is nothing but poison to this site and it's members. Good luck quitting on your own, because that worked SO many times before you got here.
Obsessed with the ghey

QD 01/10/14

Offline SirDerek

• Quit Pro
« Reply #346 on: May 23, 2014, 10:13:00 AM »

Quit on
Just will say bad decision to not stick around as if you would listen to what people are trying to tell you, you could be so much better.

But if you feel this is best for you and your family, then let it be so.

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #345 on: May 23, 2014, 10:12:00 AM »
wcwbignasty - day 47- this is my last post on this site, seems mother fuckers want to pull my personal life, which they no nothing about, and make personal attacks on me, i dont need this site to stay quit because its a choice i make to myself, not you bitches, any one got my number delete it, fuck all ya'll. i hope every last one of you gets in a giant cirlce jerk, and they drop a bomb in the center. i'm out
Shaun, I wish you all the best dispite what you say to me/us. It is obvious that you cannot accept other peoples support, yet your posts cry out "help me". God bless you and I hope you get the help you need. I wish you understood that any and every person who makes an effort to post on these boards has the same addiction that we share, and truly just want us to quit.

To the KTC, if you feel the need to light me up for pandering to someone you don't care for, fire away. I am quit today, and I can take your opinions and rage, and still be your brother.
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline MN_Ben

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
« Reply #344 on: May 23, 2014, 10:11:00 AM »

Quit on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhQql-ZbZmg

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-07
  • Interests: FAMILY, PRO WRESTLING, COOKING AND BY THAT I MEAN MY FAMILY COMES FIRST, i AM A 14 YEAR VET OF PRO WRESTLING, AND I AM A CHEF. ANYTHING ELSE ASK ME
« Reply #343 on: May 23, 2014, 10:06:00 AM »

Quit on

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #342 on: May 23, 2014, 02:11:00 AM »
I could give two shits about your personal life. But this line says it all..

"HOLD YOUR NUTS ACCOUNTABLE, JABRONI, NO ONE HOLD ME ACCOUNTABLE UNLESS I LET THEM, YOUR IN THE WRONG THREAD"

What the fuck does that even mean? This ain't 6th grade anymore, brudder. Nobody is afraid of your tough talk. What are you going to do, beat us up? How childish. Take that nonsense some place else. That's not how shit works in the real world, and that's not what this site is about.

It's like you're always "in character" or something. Knock it off.

Take off the war paint and stop eating the turnbuckle. This is KTC. Everybody holds each other accountable. It's the backbone of the site. If you don't believe in it, then I have no clue why you are still here, other than to flex your cyber muscles.
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #341 on: May 22, 2014, 09:35:00 PM »
Quote from: worktowin
Quote from: Winter
Quote from: jlud007
Quote from: traumagnet
Quote from: mule
Quote from: Lipizzaner
Quote from: Thumblewort
He did Lipi, what is your issue?
Oh, he posted roll today? Big fucking deal.
YOUR issue should be that he didn't post roll the 4 days before that.
But you just keep slurping up whatever he contributes.
I have talked to BigNasty, and think he is a good dude, but supporting his quit should mean more to you than making dumb Chuck Norris jokes and acting like he is pulling his weight.
Hold him accountable for going MIA.
Ole mule just sprouted a big old quit woody......

cornerstone block el numero uno......

Accountability.

Always remember one thing.....the biggest quit killer we all deal with is complacency.......as addicts...and yes, that is exactly what we are.....

we ain't ever gonna be "fixed" nor "cured".

as soon as you forget that....you are doomed.

Post roll every single day.....it is the best 30 second investment you can make in your quit, yourselves and your brothers.

well done gents.....hear them big nasty.....they got your back bro
Ya whats up with that WCW not glamorous enough for you to be quit everyday with your group. Just like to show up when you feel like it. You are on a slippery slope you are not cured you never will be. You group is reaching out to you to hold you accountable and it appears that you are dissing them. Hmm not there for them it appears that you are here for yourself. More to quitting than driving up big thread numbers and controversy it takes guts to stay to the grind.

Where are you at July 14 only one guy out of your group appears to want to hold this guy accountable.

Lippi in WCW's thread disapproves I don't care for the care free posting I am in July 13 but no responses from July 14 accept one
'B.S.' :scowick:
Hold this guy accountable July '14, no one is above roll call.
HOLD YOUR NUTS ACCOUNTABLE, JABRONI, NO ONE HOLD ME ACCOUNTABLE UNLESS I LET THEM, YOUR IN THE WRONG THREAD
Guessing if I asked you if your poor attitude had anything to do with your present situation (yeah I saw your go fund me even donated) you would say no. You are not fooling anyone dude. I hope you stay quit but you got way more issues than that.
OH SO YOU WANT TO GET IN MY PERSONL BUSINESS DO YOU.
It ain't personal when you put it on the internet. Do you know how many dudes here want to help you. But you won't let us. You are a bully and I don't like it!
FUCK YOU BITCH, YOU WANNA PULL MY PERSONAL LIFE INTO THIS WEBSITE, THATS FUCKED UP
Proving my point. Its all related nasty. This is QSXtreme we speak truth...do not like it hit the bucks.
Guys guys guys, he probably missed 4 days straight due to a wrestling tour. I mean, if You had a gym with 14 maybe even 15 screaming fans, wouldn't you disappear as well? There is like 60-70 bucks to be made per show. So cut him a break. He is close to getting signed with another wrestling group that nobody has ever heard of. Plus.....He is cooler than you. And rules don't apply to him.
I may be reading too much into this thread (which is far from boring) but it appears that there is money being solicited for the good of society. Is this for an African hunger charity, Fukushima, or what? I'm all about chipping in... Please pm me a link so I can do my part!!!
Doosh bag!!!!!! We have seen blow hards like you come and go what usually happens when they are hard head as you is they implode and they seek solstice in the arms of the nic bitch. Way I see it is you are at the cross roads drink the Kool-Aid or GTFO. I don't use that term but for you I am making an exception you are dangerous to have around. I am in July 13 I/we have decided to take this group under our wing and if it is keepin toxic attitudes away from newbies who are pouring their hearts and souls into their quits then so be it. You did read shit J2 wrote did you. Yes we hold each other accountable here that is why and how KTC has saved my life.
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 107
« Reply #340 on: May 22, 2014, 09:04:00 PM »
Quote from: Winter
Quote from: jlud007
Quote from: traumagnet
Quote from: mule
Quote from: Lipizzaner
Quote from: Thumblewort
He did Lipi, what is your issue?
Oh, he posted roll today? Big fucking deal.
YOUR issue should be that he didn't post roll the 4 days before that.
But you just keep slurping up whatever he contributes.
I have talked to BigNasty, and think he is a good dude, but supporting his quit should mean more to you than making dumb Chuck Norris jokes and acting like he is pulling his weight.
Hold him accountable for going MIA.
Ole mule just sprouted a big old quit woody......

cornerstone block el numero uno......

Accountability.

Always remember one thing.....the biggest quit killer we all deal with is complacency.......as addicts...and yes, that is exactly what we are.....

we ain't ever gonna be "fixed" nor "cured".

as soon as you forget that....you are doomed.

Post roll every single day.....it is the best 30 second investment you can make in your quit, yourselves and your brothers.

well done gents.....hear them big nasty.....they got your back bro
Ya whats up with that WCW not glamorous enough for you to be quit everyday with your group. Just like to show up when you feel like it. You are on a slippery slope you are not cured you never will be. You group is reaching out to you to hold you accountable and it appears that you are dissing them. Hmm not there for them it appears that you are here for yourself. More to quitting than driving up big thread numbers and controversy it takes guts to stay to the grind.

Where are you at July 14 only one guy out of your group appears to want to hold this guy accountable.

Lippi in WCW's thread disapproves I don't care for the care free posting I am in July 13 but no responses from July 14 accept one
'B.S.' :scowick:
Hold this guy accountable July '14, no one is above roll call.
HOLD YOUR NUTS ACCOUNTABLE, JABRONI, NO ONE HOLD ME ACCOUNTABLE UNLESS I LET THEM, YOUR IN THE WRONG THREAD
Guessing if I asked you if your poor attitude had anything to do with your present situation (yeah I saw your go fund me even donated) you would say no. You are not fooling anyone dude. I hope you stay quit but you got way more issues than that.
OH SO YOU WANT TO GET IN MY PERSONL BUSINESS DO YOU.
It ain't personal when you put it on the internet. Do you know how many dudes here want to help you. But you won't let us. You are a bully and I don't like it!
FUCK YOU BITCH, YOU WANNA PULL MY PERSONAL LIFE INTO THIS WEBSITE, THATS FUCKED UP
Proving my point. Its all related nasty. This is QSXtreme we speak truth...do not like it hit the bucks.
Guys guys guys, he probably missed 4 days straight due to a wrestling tour. I mean, if You had a gym with 14 maybe even 15 screaming fans, wouldn't you disappear as well? There is like 60-70 bucks to be made per show. So cut him a break. He is close to getting signed with another wrestling group that nobody has ever heard of. Plus.....He is cooler than you. And rules don't apply to him.
I may be reading too much into this thread (which is far from boring) but it appears that there is money being solicited for the good of society. Is this for an African hunger charity, Fukushima, or what? I'm all about chipping in... Please pm me a link so I can do my part!!!