Author Topic: DAY 3 AND FEEL AWESOME  (Read 12915 times)

Offline Knockout

• Quitter
  • Interests: EDM, Tattoos, Piercings, Rock Climbing, Football (mostly NFL), concerts, the beach.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: DAY 3 AND FEEL AWESOME
« Reply #369 on: July 15, 2014, 02:17:00 PM »
Quote from: WCWBigNasty
DAY 100 TODAY. IM DOING IT LOW KEY, I MAY BE SUCCESSFULL NOT POSTING ROLL THATS JUST ME, NOW FOCUSED ON 200 ODAAT. THANKS TO THOSE WHO HAVE REACHED OUT. ITS PRETTY AWESOME TO BE 100 DAYS FREE, WHEN I CAN STILL VIVIDILY REMEMBER HATING MYSELF FOR BEING ENSLAVED TO SOMETHING I KNEW WAS KILLING ME AND FEELING LIKE I WOULD BE ENSLAVED TOO IT TILL I DIE........NOT ANYMORE.
Congrats man. Triple digits is an awesome accomplishment no matter how you did it! Stay focused and always remember how life was before you quit.
Obsessed with the ghey

QD 01/10/14

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-07
  • Interests: FAMILY, PRO WRESTLING, COOKING AND BY THAT I MEAN MY FAMILY COMES FIRST, i AM A 14 YEAR VET OF PRO WRESTLING, AND I AM A CHEF. ANYTHING ELSE ASK ME
« Reply #368 on: July 15, 2014, 02:04:00 PM »
DAY 100 TODAY. IM DOING IT LOW KEY, I MAY BE SUCCESSFULL NOT POSTING ROLL THATS JUST ME, NOW FOCUSED ON 200 ODAAT. THANKS TO THOSE WHO HAVE REACHED OUT. ITS PRETTY AWESOME TO BE 100 DAYS FREE, WHEN I CAN STILL VIVIDILY REMEMBER HATING MYSELF FOR BEING ENSLAVED TO SOMETHING I KNEW WAS KILLING ME AND FEELING LIKE I WOULD BE ENSLAVED TOO IT TILL I DIE........NOT ANYMORE.

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #367 on: June 26, 2014, 06:16:00 PM »
You're welcome.
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

E&C's Dad

« Reply #366 on: June 26, 2014, 11:09:00 AM »
81 days nic free. no posting roll, no fog, no boo hoo's, just me and my quit, their are a couple of cats that check in from time to time, they know who they are. but I'm like old blue eye's, "I did it MY way" and i will continue. but your saying to yourself, you troll the site every day nasty so you must be getting something from the site........hell yeah entertainment. i think it is hillarious to talk about brotherhood, accountability, and you guys are nut sack riders for one another, but let one of your "Brothers" miss roll, whoo its on, the shit you guys say to your fellow brothers is insane. now i know you wont get it because the nic makes you this way. but let me just say a cat on this site can go from brother to fuck off, i hope you cave, you worthless piece of shit in seconds all in the name of accountability though right...............right. its great. anyway just wanted to share with this fine group of quitters that I am still nic free 81 days. MY WAY BITCHES
'troll' 'chief' 'jerk' 'fuz'

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
  • Interests: FAMILY, PRO WRESTLING, COOKING AND BY THAT I MEAN MY FAMILY COMES FIRST, i AM A 14 YEAR VET OF PRO WRESTLING, AND I AM A CHEF. ANYTHING ELSE ASK ME
« Reply #365 on: June 26, 2014, 11:09:00 AM »
Quote from: Done4Me
81 days nic free. no posting roll, no fog, no boo hoo's, just me and my quit, their are a couple of cats that check in from time to time, they know who they are. but I'm like old blue eye's, "I did it MY way" and i will continue. but your saying to yourself, you troll the site every day nasty so you must be getting something from the site........hell yeah entertainment. i think it is hillarious to talk about brotherhood, accountability, and you guys are nut sack riders for one another, but let one of your "Brothers" miss roll, whoo its on, the shit you guys say to your fellow brothers is insane. now i know you wont get it because the nic makes you this way. but let me just say a cat on this site can go from brother to fuck off, i hope you cave, you worthless piece of shit in seconds all in the name of accountability though right...............right. its great. anyway just wanted to share with this fine group of quitters that I am still nic free 81 days. MY WAY BITCHES
I don't know you but have been checking on you and I know you've had a tough string of months lately. I wish you the best. I'm glad you're still quit. I hope you get what you need out of life. I like it better when you type without caps. These are my feelings for mr. nasty. 81 days is strong. Keep it up.
ty brother, i respect that

Offline Done4Me

• Epic Quitter
  • Interests: Family, Beach, Fishing, BBQ
« Reply #364 on: June 26, 2014, 11:07:00 AM »
I don't know you but have been checking on you and I know you've had a tough string of months lately. I wish you the best. I'm glad you're still quit. I hope you get what you need out of life. I like it better when you type without caps. These are my feelings for mr. nasty. 81 days is strong. Keep it up.

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
« Reply #363 on: June 26, 2014, 10:57:00 AM »

Offline jake frawley

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Interests: I'm married to a beautiful lady. I like to lift weights and run. I play poker and win. I spend as much time riding as I can! I go to work every day and work too many hrs. I'm aggressive! And all of this makes me happy. I'm here to quit the one thing I hate about myself, my addiction to chew. It has ruled me and I wont be controlled anymore!
« Reply #362 on: June 23, 2014, 01:21:00 PM »
Quote from: rdad
Quote from: jayd41
What you just said is one the most insanely, idiotic things that I've ever heard..... at no point in your rambling - incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.... everyone around you hearing is now dumber for having listened to it... I award you NO POINTS, and may God have mercy on your soul!

thought i would bring back this little nugget...newbs...this is what NOT to do.
Heres another one from Billy Madison that describes BigNasty......"Sometimes I feel like and idiot. But I am an Idiot, so it kinda works out"
Dude! I just read this thread... probably took way too much time out of my life that I will never get back. Your a bitch! That's all I need to say really. Your fat ass flexing in your pic says it all! I'm out but I had to let you know that your number is easily known. Saddest thing about you is you may just be dumb enough to think that your right. Either way your a fucking moron.

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #361 on: June 19, 2014, 06:08:00 PM »
Quote from: jayd41
What you just said is one the most insanely, idiotic things that I've ever heard..... at no point in your rambling - incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.... everyone around you hearing is now dumber for having listened to it... I award you NO POINTS, and may God have mercy on your soul!

Heres another one from Billy Madison that describes BigNasty......"Sometimes I feel like and idiot. But I am an Idiot, so it kinda works out"

Offline jayd41

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golf, basketball, anything related to Purdue! Boiler up! Friends and family
« Reply #360 on: June 19, 2014, 04:08:00 PM »

Boy I sure could use a beer right about now!

Offline J2b

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
    • May 11
  • Quit Date: 01/23/2011
  • Likes Given: 239
« Reply #359 on: May 23, 2014, 08:39:00 PM »
'troll'
The problem is not the problem.  The problem is your attitude about the problem.  Do you understand?

Draw Fire

If its too much trouble to post roll call, you could always fuck off.

Quit Group: May 11 3 Balled Quitters

• Quit: 01/23/11

Offline Jlud007

• Quitter
« Reply #358 on: May 23, 2014, 06:58:00 PM »
Quote from: razd611
i dont make a single person on this site a promise to quit, its a daily choice i make to my self.
Bullshit, when you put your name on roll on this site it becomes way more than a promise to yourself. It becomes a promise to every single quitter here for that day.

If you feel any different, please exit stage left and do as you said. Don't come back....
I just don't understand why your so hell bent on being a stubborn asshole. Why come participate at all in a "social" forum based on promising each other we are quit today and post this shit. I second razd..... the sooner we stop posting here (guilty) maybe you will just exit stage left. What you really should do is apologize, submit to the system and embrace the brotherhood. You might just enjoy it....

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
« Reply #357 on: May 23, 2014, 06:12:00 PM »
i dont make a single person on this site a promise to quit, its a daily choice i make to my self.
Bullshit, when you put your name on roll on this site it becomes way more than a promise to yourself. It becomes a promise to every single quitter here for that day.

If you feel any different, please exit stage left and do as you said. Don't come back....
Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 107
« Reply #356 on: May 23, 2014, 01:46:00 PM »
OK SINCE I DONT KNOW THE RULES OF THE GAME ON THIS SITE, AND BECUASE I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SOMEONE ALWAYS COMING BACK WITH A RUBUTTAL OF SOMETHING I HAVE WRITTEN, I AM BOWING AWAY FROM THIS SITE. I DONT CARE THAT WE ONLY GET 1 POST REALLY, BUST BALLS SOMEWHERE ELSE. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL
Same story. Different day.

Your style of "shut the fuck up this quit is so fucking easy I don't fucking need you fuckers I'm quit" (with caps lock on) ps I'm a minister has been unconventional, and in my opinion toxic, since you joined ktc. So I guess I'll take a page out of your fucking play book and say... Get the fuck out. There are a lot if peeps on here that aren't sailing through their quit and that need help and support, and that don't drain energy time and attention by typing all of their bs in capital letters using inflammatory comments.

And when I say that this is the last comment I'll make in this thread, I mean it. I'm a man of my word.

A big fucking bye bye to you. Or will it be welcome back (again?). Only time will tell.

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #355 on: May 23, 2014, 12:03:00 PM »
Good luck Lite is waiting
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech