Author Topic: Day 1  (Read 11562 times)

Offline Sand_Fleas_Gotta_Eat

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Restoring my 220 year old house. I don't have any other interest because I no longer have time for such things.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Day 1
« Reply #239 on: September 25, 2015, 02:46:00 PM »
Quote from: worktowin
Quote from: Pinched
Jeff, congrats on day 800. This has been a long strange trip and though you tromped through the quit woods first and caved, you came back with a vengeance...flying your Jolly Roger flag as a Duck Fip from October 2013. You and I have always been one day apart since then and man I got to tell you I could not think of a better dude to walk this walk with. You have become a good friend and brother and I look forward to staying one day ahead of your through all of this. We are still addicts, but each day we win another battle in the war on this addiction.

Let's kicks some ass again brother!
I'll echo Corey's praise - I'm glad you came back! Enjoy today - you've earned it!
Belated congrats Jeff!!! Some of us need that kick in the ass to motivate us to move ahead. Quitting with you EDD!

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
« Reply #238 on: September 23, 2015, 10:34:00 AM »
Jeff, congrats on day 800. This has been a long strange trip and though you tromped through the quit woods first and caved, you came back with a vengeance...flying your Jolly Roger flag as a Duck Fip from October 2013. You and I have always been one day apart since then and man I got to tell you I could not think of a better dude to walk this walk with. You have become a good friend and brother and I look forward to staying one day ahead of your through all of this. We are still addicts, but each day we win another battle in the war on this addiction.

I'll echo Corey's praise - I'm glad you came back! Enjoy today - you've earned it!

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #237 on: September 23, 2015, 10:04:00 AM »

"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline Menace

• Quitter
« Reply #236 on: July 16, 2015, 11:03:00 PM »
Congrats Brutha!
Menace

I'm a Quitter, Are You?

Offline Jlud007

• Quitter
« Reply #235 on: July 16, 2015, 08:06:00 PM »
Quote from: Sand_Fleas_Gotta_Eat
Quote from: Dagranger
Jeff,
Today you cross the threshold as a two year quitter. You and I have been in this together since my day two and your day one. You have been a real rock in my quit and never left my side. Though we have spoken several times on the phone we have yet to meet but yet you are my brother. You came, you quit and you have shown your support and become a member of this great community of people.

I know today for you may be much like any other day but I urge you to see it. You are fucking quit brother!

Congrats and thank you,

Corey
Awesome milestone Jeff! Congratulations on a huge accomplishment!

QLF with you today!
Lud congrats. Proud to quit alongside you for the last two years.
Congrats Jeff! Nice job at the two year mark. Keep marching forward kicking nic's ass! Quit on!
Thanks fellas!

2 years ago on this day I threw myself back into this place determined that I would not fail. I had a couple "false starts" and knew I needed the help that was available here. I also knew that the price of admission was a no bullshit promise everyday and be man of my word. Through that I have earned a freedom from my addiction that I never thought possible and brothers that are only a phone call or text away if I need them. If I had any advice to a new quitter it is post everyday and reach out early and establish those contacts. Don't just be an anonymous name on the screen.

Thank you to everyone here at KTC, keep on quitting like fuck!

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Restoring my 220 year old house. I don't have any other interest because I no longer have time for such things.
« Reply #234 on: July 15, 2015, 08:33:00 AM »
Jeff,
Today you cross the threshold as a two year quitter. You and I have been in this together since my day two and your day one. You have been a real rock in my quit and never left my side. Though we have spoken several times on the phone we have yet to meet but yet you are my brother. You came, you quit and you have shown your support and become a member of this great community of people.

I know today for you may be much like any other day but I urge you to see it. You are fucking quit brother!

Congrats and thank you,

Corey

QLF with you today!
Congrats Jeff! Nice job at the two year mark. Keep marching forward kicking nic's ass! Quit on!

Offline Dagranger

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 06-27-2013
  • Interests: I used to like playing any sport. Now I like coaching any sport. Hiking, camping, biking. I work out a lot but I hate it.
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #233 on: July 15, 2015, 06:24:00 AM »
Jeff,

Congrats and thank you,

Corey

QLF with you today!

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
« Reply #232 on: July 15, 2015, 05:22:00 AM »
Jeff,

Congrats and thank you,

Corey

QLF with you today!

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
« Reply #231 on: July 15, 2015, 02:33:00 AM »
Jeff,

Congrats and thank you,

Corey
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
« Reply #230 on: May 21, 2015, 08:34:00 AM »
Quote from: jlud007
I just had to post this link, love this band and this song reminds of KTC. Military guys will dig the theme as well...

Just a band of brothers raising hell, like a murder of crows!

Hellyeah - Band of Brothers

Quit on quitters!
Nice Jeff, that just got added to my playlist.

Offline Jlud007

• Quitter
« Reply #229 on: May 20, 2015, 10:11:00 AM »
I just had to post this link, love this band and this song reminds of KTC. Military guys will dig the theme as well...

Just a band of brothers raising hell, like a murder of crows!

Hellyeah - Band of Brothers

Quit on quitters!

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #228 on: March 09, 2015, 10:58:00 PM »
Quote from: Sand_Fleas_Gotta_Eat
Quote from: Done4Me
Welcome to the 6th floor! Congratulations and thanks for all that you do.

I hope you Fire up your new laptop and get in chat and pull a bunch of newbies in to the team to celebrate! Enjoy this great day!
Congrats on 600 my brother. I am glad to be here along side you. I remember way back like day 28 when you had your Jolly Roger flag...ah what a long way we have traveled.
Congrats Jeff I know this has been a crazy year for you. Thanks for staying with us and staying quit.
Fellow NC dude, congrats on 600! Persistence is awesome especially when it powers you to keep posting +1s, keep it going!
Thanks guys, seems like yesterday and at the same time feels like it's been a lifetime since I made the decision to "quit". I continue with the love and support of my brothers here at KTC, with them watching my back and taking things one day at a time... great things are possible. If you're new, or struggling, overconfident, or even afraid, stay the course. Amazing things are ahead but it does not happen overnight, I assure you however that freedom is worth every step you take, every single day.

Later to you all and keep quitting like fuck! 'Finger'
Congrats brother and nice job sticking with it EDD.
Nice job brutha!
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
« Reply #227 on: March 09, 2015, 08:28:00 AM »

I hope you Fire up your new laptop and get in chat and pull a bunch of newbies in to the team to celebrate! Enjoy this great day!
Congrats on 600 my brother. I am glad to be here along side you. I remember way back like day 28 when you had your Jolly Roger flag...ah what a long way we have traveled.
Congrats Jeff I know this has been a crazy year for you. Thanks for staying with us and staying quit.
Fellow NC dude, congrats on 600! Persistence is awesome especially when it powers you to keep posting +1s, keep it going!
Thanks guys, seems like yesterday and at the same time feels like it's been a lifetime since I made the decision to "quit". I continue with the love and support of my brothers here at KTC, with them watching my back and taking things one day at a time... great things are possible. If you're new, or struggling, overconfident, or even afraid, stay the course. Amazing things are ahead but it does not happen overnight, I assure you however that freedom is worth every step you take, every single day.

Congrats brother and nice job sticking with it EDD.

Offline Jlud007

• Quitter
« Reply #226 on: March 08, 2015, 06:57:00 PM »

Offline Done4Me

• Epic Quitter
  • Interests: Family, Beach, Fishing, BBQ
« Reply #225 on: March 07, 2015, 08:57:00 AM »