Author Topic: Diving right in!  (Read 4004 times)

Offline T-Cell

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2012-02-10
  • Interests: Flyfishing, ice hockey (go Avs, go Pioneers!).Wife Sandra, 2 adult kids.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Diving right in!
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2013, 01:54:00 PM »
Quote from: Scowick65
Quote from: starr_78
Hi everyone. I am here today introducing myself to all of you to start my quiting of tobacco. I technically stopped dipping yesterday ( and I have a few times in the past) but I have never stuck to it. I end up going back once something does not go my way in life or I am upset with how things are going. I have just realized how juvenile that is and how I run to tobacco for every little thing. It's time to grow up and take control.

Day 2 of no tobacco its not easy and I feel like a zombie

Thanks
Welcome.

Start by reading this: index.php?showforum=13
then, post roll. You can make this happen.
Welcome Starr-
Great decision to quit, one you won't regret!
Jump right in. Post roll as Scowick has instructed. Read everything in the welcome center folder. Get to know your quit brothers, exchange numbers and learn to use them to aid your quit. We are all nicotine addicts, we understand where you are coming from.
The KTC way really works, you can be a true quitter. But you have to want it, build it and maintain it. We don't just try, we are quit. We are quit today.
Fish, eat, sleep. Repeat.
quit date 2/10/12
HOF date 5/19/12
1 Year 2/10/13
2 Years 2/10/14
8th Floor 4/19/14

Offline pbrain04

• Quitter
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2013, 12:37:00 PM »
I technically stopped dipping yesterday ( and I have a few times in the past) but I have never stuck to it.
correction. You "stopped" in the past. You "quit" yesterday.

Welcome.

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2013, 12:29:00 PM »
Hi everyone. I am here today introducing myself to all of you to start my quiting of tobacco. I technically stopped dipping yesterday ( and I have a few times in the past) but I have never stuck to it. I end up going back once something does not go my way in life or I am upset with how things are going. I have just realized how juvenile that is and how I run to tobacco for every little thing. It's time to grow up and take control.

Thanks
Welcome.

Start by reading this: index.php?showforum=13
then, post roll. You can make this happen.

Offline starr_78

• Quitter
  • Interests: Way too much football, golf, real wrestling not pro, and hockey. I like to go pheasant hunting and shooting all sorts of guns. Cooking and eating are two more big hobbies of mine haha.
Diving right in!
« on: December 12, 2013, 12:27:00 PM »

Thanks