Author Topic: Intro newbee  (Read 2911 times)

Offline Wade

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Intro newbee
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2013, 06:28:00 AM »
You CAN do this. Stay strong. Stay quit! Think of how proud you will be when you wake up tomorrow and you're still quit.

Great job! I quit with you today.

Offline Its_Got2Happen

• Quitter
  • Interests: Staying Quit!!
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2013, 06:04:00 AM »
Quote from: enslavedbyskoal19yrs
Awoke with intense crave and my first headache. Hoping headache is just sinus and not quit related.

Here's to day 5... time to get verticle...
Fight, fight, fight. Reach out if you need anything. PM and I will send #. Jump in chat if you need to. Drink a ton of water today and try to exercise if you can.

5 days is awesome man, you are winning. Keep it up.

Ryan

Offline enslavedbyskoal19yrs

• Quitter
    • www.killthecan.org
  • Interests: Kill'n The Can every day all day!
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2013, 05:58:00 AM »
Awoke with intense crave and my first headache. Hoping headache is just sinus and not quit related.

Here's to day 5... time to get verticle...
Quit Date: 08/25/13
HOF Date: 12/02/13

HOF SPEECH

Intro

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."
"When the time to perform arrives, the time to prepare has passed!"

Offline FIGHTIN-IGNORANCE

• Quitter
  • Interests: Studying the "Word", My Two Boys, Hunting, fishing, Softball, Roller Hockey, learning to play acoustic guitar,
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2013, 04:51:00 PM »
Quote from: Scowick65
Quote from: billybill3934
Quote from: derk40
Quote from: CaliforniaSlim
Quote from: Miles
Yea, still here.  Horrible night....didn't sleep well, hot then cold....toss and turn.  Woke up with a horrible sore throat.  Hit me hard last night.  Worst yet. But I made it one more day and today I will not dip!

Thanks for all the support!!!!!
Damn right!

Good job and we're all right here with you!
RIght on.. You are doing it. You are quit my friend- one day at a time.
QLFEDD
Way to battle brother! Way to stay focused on today. That is key. Do what you have to in order to keep this quit rolling! Doing great! Stay quit today!
Woooohooo bro, keep that damn quit close to you and don't ever let her leave your side!!! The Nic Bitch is waiting for you to take a 30 sec break from your quit so she can sneak in and kill you. Stay strong and GOOOO DUCKS!
You remind me alot of me. Your story is my story. The good news is that I am day 992. Yes, it can be done. Battle.
You Keep fightin! Great job so far bub! Check out my signature. It has a couple quotes from other quitters that have help me in tough times. Never, ever, ever , ever let your guard down! Proud to be quit with you.. Quack Quack!
Quit Date 6/26/2013
DUCK FIP'S FOR LIFE!!
'KICKIN THE CAN' All Day Long!
Complancency sucks,one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

Someone, somewhere out there is suffering through a more intense crave than me and that person is staying quit. As will I. -JoeMellow

The connection of a common problem is strong, but the connection of a common solution is even stronger.-gorilla1

When we think we can't quit... We can... Cause ducks fly together... When the craves are to much to handle... Us ducks fly together.... When you want to cave... You won't... Because ducks fly together. Per our Jpete328
Freedom Started 06/26/2013....Freedom continues because of my choice and accountability from MY FELLOW DUCKS! QUACK ! QUACK! Thank You!

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2013, 04:46:00 PM »
Quote from: billybill3934
Yea, still here.  Horrible night....didn't sleep well, hot then cold....toss and turn.  Woke up with a horrible sore throat.  Hit me hard last night.  Worst yet. But I made it one more day and today I will not dip!

Damn right!

QLFEDD
Way to battle brother! Way to stay focused on today. That is key. Do what you have to in order to keep this quit rolling! Doing great! Stay quit today!
Woooohooo bro, keep that damn quit close to you and don't ever let her leave your side!!! The Nic Bitch is waiting for you to take a 30 sec break from your quit so she can sneak in and kill you. Stay strong and GOOOO DUCKS!
You remind me alot of me. Your story is my story. The good news is that I am day 992. Yes, it can be done. Battle.

Offline billybill3934

• Quitter
  • Interests: My wife and 2 young children keep me happy and busy most of the time but when I get a spare moment you can catch me in a historic area or park metal detecting or up on the river sluicing for some gold or with a fishing pole in my hand. I also like hunting, hiking, and anything else exciting or outdoors. I like all sports and recently got into volleyball.
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2013, 01:40:00 PM »

Damn right!

QLFEDD
"I quit today until tomorrow then quit again"
29MAY2013-QUIT!
WIN THE DAY
My HOF Speech
HOF:05SEP2013
My Intro

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2013, 01:32:00 PM »

Damn right!

QLFEDD
Quit date: 6/23/2013
HOF Date: 9/30/2013

HOF Speech

Offline CaliforniaSlim

• Quitter
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2013, 12:15:00 PM »

Damn right!

QLFEDD

Offline miles

• Quit Pro
  • Howdy, I'm Miles and I'm Quit
  • Quit Date: 3/7/2011
  • Interests: My kids, Quitting, Hunting, fishing, motorcycles, MTB, football, racing, baseball, guitar, family, running, Clint Eastwood, Cold Beer, Floating down the river, camping. Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Falcons, Houston Oilers (RIP - Love Ya Blue!)"]["{{}}{{}}][_
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2013, 09:45:00 AM »
Yea, still here. Horrible night....didn't sleep well, hot then cold....toss and turn. Woke up with a horrible sore throat. Hit me hard last night. Worst yet. But I made it one more day and today I will not dip!

Damn right!

I quit with with you all!

Offline enslavedbyskoal19yrs

• Quitter
    • www.killthecan.org
  • Interests: Kill'n The Can every day all day!
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2013, 09:41:00 AM »
Yea, still here. Horrible night....didn't sleep well, hot then cold....toss and turn. Woke up with a horrible sore throat. Hit me hard last night. Worst yet. But I made it one more day and today I will not dip!

Quit Date: 08/25/13
HOF Date: 12/02/13

HOF SPEECH

Intro

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."
"When the time to perform arrives, the time to prepare has passed!"

Offline miles

• Quit Pro
  • Howdy, I'm Miles and I'm Quit
  • Quit Date: 3/7/2011
  • Interests: My kids, Quitting, Hunting, fishing, motorcycles, MTB, football, racing, baseball, guitar, family, running, Clint Eastwood, Cold Beer, Floating down the river, camping. Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Falcons, Houston Oilers (RIP - Love Ya Blue!)"]["{{}}{{}}][_
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2013, 09:31:00 AM »
Quote from: nebraskadad58
dirty dirty dirty dirty bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dam I Want a dip, but I will not cave! I will keep my promise!

Pretty good day until now.

Why am I here?

To quit....
for myself
for my family
for my health
for my mouth
for my life.....

lick my  balls you dirty bitch!!!!!!!!!  I have quit you and will not start back.  No you are wrong, now is the perfect time the only time.  Today is the day.  Tomorrow is the next day.
EBS how did your overnight go? Are you still with us? did you post Roll Call?

Hope all is well
Yeah, how are you doing today?

You can't dip if you already posted roll, nobody gave you permission!

Keep fighting and check your inbox!
I quit with with you all!

Offline nebraskadad58

• Quitter
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2013, 09:24:00 AM »

Why am I here?

To quit....
for myself
for my family
for my health
for my mouth
for my life.....

lick my balls you dirty bitch!!!!!!!!! I have quit you and will not start back. No you are wrong, now is the perfect time the only time. Today is the day. Tomorrow is the next day.
EBS how did your overnight go? Are you still with us? did you post Roll Call?

Hope all is well
Quit Day - May 6 2013
Sobriety Date: January 6, 1986

Offline Mike from AB

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: August 20, 2013
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2013, 10:56:00 PM »
Who I am...

A secret chewer....I lie to my wife...the woman I love...I tell her over and over I have quit....I have tried over and over....I have failed each time

19yrs and counting....

I chew without anyone knowing....for years now

I chew without spitting, I can even eat a meal without spitting out my chew....

I go to bed with a chew, I wake up with a chew 24/7 literally.....

I have tried to quit...over and over and over.....every time i get caught by my wife I try to quit and fail.

I work in a hospital and walk around with a chew all day and no one knows...I would get fired if I got caught.

I'm tired of being SKOALS bitch!!!

It stops TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome EBS, wow does this ever all sound familiar! You've already got so many great guys in this thread, I wish you all the best going through this!

Offline Its_Got2Happen

• Quitter
  • Interests: Staying Quit!!
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2013, 08:07:00 PM »

Why am I here?

To quit....
for myself
for my family
for my health
for my mouth
for my life.....

lick my balls you dirty bitch!!!!!!!!! I have quit you and will not start back. No you are wrong, now is the perfect time the only time. Today is the day. Tomorrow is the next day.
Welcome to quit enslaved. I remember being right where you are. The longing that you feel is so familiar to all of us. I remember it well. I felt that I couldnt do anything without dip. I felt helpless and hopeless. I quit hundreds of times before, (well paused might be a better word). After a week or 2 without things getting much better I would always cave. Then all of a sudden 240 days ago I stumbled upon this site and saw that everything I was feeling was normal. I learned that it is all an expected part of the healing process. Give it some time, you will see, you dont want it, you dont need it, freedom is so much better.

There is no want, there is no hope, there is no try, there is only quit. You can do this man. One day at a time, do anything that you must to keep that shit out of your mouth for the day. Focus, vent, scream, cry, exercise, fight, rage, run, sleep, ANYTHING IT TAKES not to dip. Time will heal all the wounds if you only give it a chance. Give your body and your mind some time to see what life is like without dip. One day at a time is the only way out of the bondage you created. It is worth the fight, this shit is life or death man.

Offline Minny

• Quitter
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2013, 08:05:00 PM »
Eventually, as long as you don't stand there talking with her at the door, she will go away and stop knocking so regularly.
That is QUIT GOLD.

It's time to pound your chest and exert your willpower, Enslaved. Whatever you have to do to NOT use nic, do it.

PM Me if you want to bitch about something.

Glad to be quit with you!
Quit Date 7/12/13
HOF Date 10/19/13

My HOF Speech