Author Topic: Day 2  (Read 7107 times)

Offline jake frawley

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Interests: I'm married to a beautiful lady. I like to lift weights and run. I play poker and win. I spend as much time riding as I can! I go to work every day and work too many hrs. I'm aggressive! And all of this makes me happy. I'm here to quit the one thing I hate about myself, my addiction to chew. It has ruled me and I wont be controlled anymore!
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Day 2
« Reply #144 on: March 11, 2014, 10:57:00 AM »
Well done bro. 100 days is bad ass! Save some of the drinks for me. Quit with you today!!!

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #143 on: March 11, 2014, 09:51:00 AM »
I went against my better judgement and backed you again... I've told you that already.

Here you are at HOF bro! Couldn't be more happy to have been wrong. Keep your head on straight and in the game... The bitch ain't done with you yet but you know how to beat her. Well done Brandon!
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline B-loMatt

• Quitter
  • Interests: Cooking, gameing, music, sports, the outdoors. Spending time with my family is my biggest hobby, I have two little girls who are my number 1 priority (for real now that I kicked nic out of my life)
« Reply #142 on: March 11, 2014, 09:32:00 AM »
Quote from: traumagnet
Quote from: derk40
Quote from: CBird65
Quote from: Sand_Fleas_Gotta_Eat
Quote from: fuggy
Quote from: SAM83
Woot, Woot!!!!  Congratulations on reaching the HOF!  Major accomplishment.  You got a lot to pass on.  I think I hear a train approaching!
Way to go buddy.

Every new quitter go read this guys intro. He is a quitter and will teach you a few things.

I'm quit with WG today

Pb

Congrats.....Great Job....

Fuggy
Alright Brother! Congratulations on your BIG day. I'm here publicly to tell you I was wrong about you. I honestly didn't think you had it in you to quit and that I would not support you until you did... Trouble is that my bark was more than my bite. I saw something happen in you around day 40 or 50. I sort of waved it off but in the back of my head I thought, "He's going to do this right." and you did!

I hope you forgive me for not believing that you could do this. I will say that I'm glad that you proved me wrong. This is the first of many milestones. Keep it going forward because it's all win/win when you are in control of the nic bitch. You've got the tools to take back your life and it's just the beginning!

Proud of you and proud to be quit with you today, Congratulations!
Bring it!! Here's another 'first' in your quit. Enjoy the moment but don't think for a second you're cured or that the nic bitch doesn't want to nail your hide to the wall.

'Cheers' now set your sights and goals on the next mile marker and help so newbs along the way!
Nice 100 brother! Keep it rolling today! ODAAT.
Yep my friend you have come along way always keep the quit in the crosshairs. since you catch small fish I wont comment on your fishing I am hoping your shooting is much better...but seriously proud of you pinned your ears down and went for it. enjoy your day
Well done bad ass! Enjoy, but keep doing what got you this far.

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #141 on: March 11, 2014, 09:22:00 AM »
Woot, Woot!!!!  Congratulations on reaching the HOF!  Major accomplishment.  You got a lot to pass on.  I think I hear a train approaching!
Way to go buddy.

Every new quitter go read this guys intro. He is a quitter and will teach you a few things.

I'm quit with WG today

Pb

Fuggy
Alright Brother! Congratulations on your BIG day. I'm here publicly to tell you I was wrong about you. I honestly didn't think you had it in you to quit and that I would not support you until you did... Trouble is that my bark was more than my bite. I saw something happen in you around day 40 or 50. I sort of waved it off but in the back of my head I thought, "He's going to do this right." and you did!

I hope you forgive me for not believing that you could do this. I will say that I'm glad that you proved me wrong. This is the first of many milestones. Keep it going forward because it's all win/win when you are in control of the nic bitch. You've got the tools to take back your life and it's just the beginning!

Bring it!! Here's another 'first' in your quit. Enjoy the moment but don't think for a second you're cured or that the nic bitch doesn't want to nail your hide to the wall.

'Cheers' now set your sights and goals on the next mile marker and help so newbs along the way!
Yep my friend you have come along way always keep the quit in the crosshairs. since you catch small fish I wont comment on your fishing I am hoping your shooting is much better...but seriously proud of you pinned your ears down and went for it. enjoy your day
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
« Reply #140 on: March 11, 2014, 09:11:00 AM »
Way to go buddy.

I'm quit with WG today

Pb

Fuggy

Quit date: 6/23/2013
HOF Date: 9/30/2013

HOF Speech

Offline cbird65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Own it or be OWNED by it
  • Quit Date: 12-31-2011
  • Interests: trying to follow in His footsteps, loving my bride and renewing my quit daily
  • Likes Given: 628
« Reply #139 on: March 11, 2014, 08:40:00 AM »
Way to go buddy.

I'm quit with WG today

Pb

Fuggy

Believe Me

FLOOR 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ,11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19,, 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29,,, 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
 ,,,,41 42 43 44 45

Assurance

Offline Sand_Fleas_Gotta_Eat

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Restoring my 220 year old house. I don't have any other interest because I no longer have time for such things.
« Reply #138 on: March 11, 2014, 08:19:00 AM »
Way to go buddy.

I'm quit with WG today

Pb

Fuggy

Offline fuggy

• Quitter
« Reply #137 on: March 11, 2014, 08:02:00 AM »
Way to go buddy.

I'm quit with WG today

Pb

Fuggy
DILLIGAF

Offline pbrain04

• Quitter
« Reply #136 on: March 11, 2014, 06:49:00 AM »
Woot, Woot!!!! Congratulations on reaching the HOF! Major accomplishment. You got a lot to pass on. I think I hear a train approaching!
Way to go buddy.

I'm quit with WG today

Pb

Offline SAM83

• Quit Pro
  • A failure to plan is a plan to fail!
  • Quit Date: 1/6/2014
  • Interests: Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Motorcycle Touring, White Water Sports, Cooking/Grilling/Smoking (Food), Anything Outdoors and Go Steelers!
  • Likes Given: 220
« Reply #135 on: March 11, 2014, 06:04:00 AM »
Woot, Woot!!!! Congratulations on reaching the HOF! Major accomplishment. You got a lot to pass on. I think I hear a train approaching!

Offline construction24$7

• Quitter
  • Interests: Russian Women, Land Development, Fishing, Hunting and Quitting LFEDD.
« Reply #134 on: March 05, 2014, 07:25:00 PM »
Quote from: jlud007
Quote from: Scowick65
Quote from: Winter
Quote from: Pinched
Quote from: Minny
Quote from: brettlees
Quote from: T-Cell
Quote from: rdad
Quote from: sh4string
Quote from: Winter Green
Today is day 94, and I feel like the funk is leaving me.  It started about day 80, I actualy thought about dip all day yesterday, I didnt want one, but I was thinking about it all freaking day.  I dont know what happend, but I feel better this morning.  Today I promise not to use nicotine in any form, If the urges, or cravings come back and are to strong for me to handle alone, I promise that I will pick up the phone and start reaching out.  Or glue my ass in chat room where I know Tarpon and SirDerek will be waiting for foggy or funky fucks like myself to stroll in and need a hand.  I got to give it to those guys, They seem to always be there when somebody needs them 'oh yeah'  

QLF EDD ODAAT  ;Ironman:

p.s. March 2014 is badass
Stay stong today Winter green! Let nothing get in the way of your quit. I am quit with you all day long!
I just spent the last hour reading of your journey of the last (almost) 1 year. There are some serious lessons to be learned from this read. I have been hearing a lot about this "funk lately" so I went back and looked at "What to Expect When You Quit Dipping"

Days 70 – 90 – Late term craves, the doldrums, the blahs, the blues. Some people end up feeling like they are right back at day 1. The fog, the haze, the craves. It can be a tough time. You need to let people in your group know this is happening. Time to circle the wagons to get through it. It usually only lasts a few days. Fight through this and make sure your order your Commemorative HOF Knife or Coin.

Fuck really? Day 1 again.....shit! SOB, been enjoying this Day 59 high. My encouragement? It is short lived and those before have survived and thrived through it. You are real active on this site, chat, etc. You have been and are an inspiration to my quit and motivation, especially after reading your entire intro, and understanding just how vigilant I need to be with the 70-90 day range quickly approaching. Hopefully, you will now get a little:

Days 90 – HOF – Houston, resume the countdown. Enjoy the hell out of these last 10 days. You will be celebrating with your group as you all enter the HOF. It is a great feeling and an accomplishment you should not take lightly. Do something special for yourself and your family. They put up with your sorry ass for the last 90 days and they deserve something too.

I thrive on the success of those before me. I am my own person, but let me assure you, your success is important to me. Your posts and encouragement are a part of my quit. Caving is NOT an option, make sure you keep it off the damn table. You serve a much higher role here being and remaining quit on this site.

I quit with you today and every day.
Had a pretty good funk at about 75 to 85 days too.....pushed through and then poof it was gone....HOF is no Magic number, just another day of quit. However, it does keep getting better. Proud to be quit with you
Thanks for writing this WG. It is so cool that so many of our stories are the same. Its nice to get a "heads up" from others that have gone before us. I too, had my worst funk right around day 80. It lasted a few days and since everything has been "unicorns and rainbows" I have been warned by a lot of vets about the post HOF Funk and Letdown. You are gonna sail right onto the train and just keep plowing along. You are ;Ironman:
You all are doing great. Knowledge is power, keep reading and learning...
See this ^^^^ ? With this kind of guys guiding us along, we're all in good hands. W G you have a great quit going here, and you have the tools ready, as you should by the time you hit HOF. Now you'll have to not get complacent, and you'll get some funks that will help remind you to be on guard. Very proud to quit with you, and all the rest in this thread!
Excellent, W G!!!
Complacency Sucks! Way to go WG.
Hey, wow. Lots of responses, now who says this site doesn't have freaking awesome support? Well today has been a great day, no funk, no fog. I been chit chatting with a few guys by text and Im back in the swing of things, I know not to let my guard down, Ill always be ready, or have a quit plan tucked under my sack incase I get blind sided with a crave, urge, temper or the deadly " just one " syndrome. I will not get complacent, and I will post roll every damn day without fail. Slow that train down Mogul, Dave and Grizz, you are in March territory, and we demand a ride!! And I dont want to sit first class, I want to be back with the rest of you rowdy fucks toasting glasses and raisin hell!!!
All kinds of gooo stuff here.
Way to go WG, your doing great. The funks, craves and all that garbage come and go, as more time passes the intensity is less and not as frequent. Good times are ahead as you prepare for your 100th day, ODAAT but your HOF day will be one to remember I assure you, just remember that it is really just the beginning of an even greater journey!

Proud to quit with you today!
Great job Brother !!! :D
Quit Date 08/19/2013
HOF 11/26/2013

2nd Floor 03/07/2014

Offline Jlud007

• Quitter
« Reply #133 on: March 05, 2014, 05:25:00 PM »
Quote from: Scowick65
Quote from: Winter Green
Today is day 94, and I feel like the funk is leaving me.  It started about day 80, I actualy thought about dip all day yesterday, I didnt want one, but I was thinking about it all freaking day.  I dont know what happend, but I feel better this morning.  Today I promise not to use nicotine in any form, If the urges, or cravings come back and are to strong for me to handle alone, I promise that I will pick up the phone and start reaching out.  Or glue my ass in chat room where I know Tarpon and SirDerek will be waiting for foggy or funky fucks like myself to stroll in and need a hand.  I got to give it to those guys, They seem to always be there when somebody needs them 'oh yeah'  

QLF EDD ODAAT  ;Ironman:

Stay stong today Winter green! Let nothing get in the way of your quit. I am quit with you all day long!
I just spent the last hour reading of your journey of the last (almost) 1 year. There are some serious lessons to be learned from this read. I have been hearing a lot about this "funk lately" so I went back and looked at "What to Expect When You Quit Dipping"

Days 70 – 90 – Late term craves, the doldrums, the blahs, the blues. Some people end up feeling like they are right back at day 1. The fog, the haze, the craves. It can be a tough time. You need to let people in your group know this is happening. Time to circle the wagons to get through it. It usually only lasts a few days. Fight through this and make sure your order your Commemorative HOF Knife or Coin.

Fuck really? Day 1 again.....shit! SOB, been enjoying this Day 59 high. My encouragement? It is short lived and those before have survived and thrived through it. You are real active on this site, chat, etc. You have been and are an inspiration to my quit and motivation, especially after reading your entire intro, and understanding just how vigilant I need to be with the 70-90 day range quickly approaching. Hopefully, you will now get a little:

Days 90 – HOF – Houston, resume the countdown. Enjoy the hell out of these last 10 days. You will be celebrating with your group as you all enter the HOF. It is a great feeling and an accomplishment you should not take lightly. Do something special for yourself and your family. They put up with your sorry ass for the last 90 days and they deserve something too.

I thrive on the success of those before me. I am my own person, but let me assure you, your success is important to me. Your posts and encouragement are a part of my quit. Caving is NOT an option, make sure you keep it off the damn table. You serve a much higher role here being and remaining quit on this site.

Had a pretty good funk at about 75 to 85 days too.....pushed through and then poof it was gone....HOF is no Magic number, just another day of quit. However, it does keep getting better. Proud to be quit with you
Thanks for writing this WG. It is so cool that so many of our stories are the same. Its nice to get a "heads up" from others that have gone before us. I too, had my worst funk right around day 80. It lasted a few days and since everything has been "unicorns and rainbows" I have been warned by a lot of vets about the post HOF Funk and Letdown. You are gonna sail right onto the train and just keep plowing along. You are ;Ironman:
See this ^^^^ ? With this kind of guys guiding us along, we're all in good hands. W G you have a great quit going here, and you have the tools ready, as you should by the time you hit HOF. Now you'll have to not get complacent, and you'll get some funks that will help remind you to be on guard. Very proud to quit with you, and all the rest in this thread!
Excellent, W G!!!
Hey, wow. Lots of responses, now who says this site doesn't have freaking awesome support? Well today has been a great day, no funk, no fog. I been chit chatting with a few guys by text and Im back in the swing of things, I know not to let my guard down, Ill always be ready, or have a quit plan tucked under my sack incase I get blind sided with a crave, urge, temper or the deadly " just one " syndrome. I will not get complacent, and I will post roll every damn day without fail. Slow that train down Mogul, Dave and Grizz, you are in March territory, and we demand a ride!! And I dont want to sit first class, I want to be back with the rest of you rowdy fucks toasting glasses and raisin hell!!!
Way to go WG, your doing great. The funks, craves and all that garbage come and go, as more time passes the intensity is less and not as frequent. Good times are ahead as you prepare for your 100th day, ODAAT but your HOF day will be one to remember I assure you, just remember that it is really just the beginning of an even greater journey!

Proud to quit with you today!

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #132 on: March 05, 2014, 04:45:00 PM »

QLF EDD ODAAT  ;Ironman:

Excellent, W G!!!

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
« Reply #131 on: March 05, 2014, 03:20:00 PM »

QLF EDD ODAAT  ;Ironman:

Excellent, W G!!!
Quit~December - 2 - 2013
1st Floor~March - 11 - 2014

Offline golfpro9696

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2013-12-09
« Reply #130 on: March 05, 2014, 02:57:00 PM »

QLF EDD ODAAT  ;Ironman:

Excellent, W G!!!
We've got a great core group in March '14  WG is about as badass as they come! I'm proud to put my name by his every damn day!

ODAAT to that train, my friend!
Quit Date: 12/9/2013
HOF Date: 3/18/2014
15th Floor: 1/16/2018
1 Year: 12/9/2014
2 Year: 12/9/2015
3 Year: 12/9/2016
4 Year: 12/9/2017

Proud member of March '14 Ironmen